Prize or Penalty Ch. 08: Snake Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suki turned serious. "Did he actually say that?"

"He was quite emphatic that it wasn't about sex, but he was lying."

"Interesting... What did you say?"

"I asked to see the contract."

"Clever."

"The contract says nothing about sex."

"I imagine not."

Suki was wolfing down a lasagna and a bowl of salad. I had ordered steak on a whim, but had barely managed half of it. I stole a slice of cucumber from Suki's plate. "It's clear that Bill wants me to fuck clients," I said, "and also wants to fuck me himself."

Suki rolled her eyes. "Jane, face it, everyone is going to want to fuck you. My panties are soaked just from having lunch with you."

"I know," I admitted. And I did know. I knew everyone would literally want to fuck me, and I knew my straight best friend's pussy was wet for me. "But my boss wants me to be a whore. Danny wants me to be a whore. I -"

I sighed with frustration.

"What do you want, Jane?"

Smiling wryly, I answered, "I just want to come."

Suki's eyes narrowed. "Oh, dear... Finish the story, what was in the other boxes?"

*

Even without the raise, my bank account was suddenly very healthy. There's something utterly surreal about a seven figure balance when for your whole life you've struggled to stay above zero.

I went shopping. I went to all the posh shops where the clothes have no price tags. Eight hundred for a pair of shoes. Five grand for a leather jacket. Utterly insane that anything costs that much. The shop assistants all stared at me, like I was a lizard alien that had come to Earth, but money is money and I spent like Julia Roberts. Fittingly, given my new profession. If I was to be a whore, then I would be a very well dressed whore indeed.

As for wedding dresses: White didn't suit me. Nor cream, ivory or even blush. "This is the dress I want," I decided, after exhausting everyone in five different bridal boutiques. A scarlet wedding dress, gorgeous and dramatic, and matching my horns too. But that was for the future. There were a thousand other things to sort for the wedding.

Suki and her husband, Miki, came for dinner. Of course, that's not why they really came, but we started the night with dinner, and since I wore no pads to absorb the smell of my cunt, all four of us were horny as fuck by the time we'd finished dessert.

I like Miki. His English isn't great, but he's sweet and thoughtful. I'd never considered actually fucking him before, but I was at the point that I was desperate for anyone other than Danny to fuck me. That Miki's cock was barely average in size was even something of a relief. That I was getting him in exchange for letting Suki ride Danny's monster... Well, I tried not to think about that.

I led him to the main bedroom, to the bed that Danny and I fucked on and slept on and spent a good third of our lives on, while Danny took Suki to the spare room. I kissed Miki tenderly, wondering if I would be kissing strange men on a regular basis, or only fucking them. Miki was no stranger, but he wasn't the man I loved. Nor was I the woman he loved, and it was weird for both of us.

But Miki's cock was certainly hard. It was hard between my lips as I knelt to suck on it, and to smell the intoxicating aroma of his arousal. It was hard as I lay back and hitched up my skirt to reveal my pink and very human pussy, no pubic hair at all. It was hard as Miki - sweet Miki - fucked me with fury, coming hard and fast...

... and, it was soon hard again, taking me from behind, taking me in a dozen different positions, coming a second time. Then a third, as hard again, he penetrated my lubed-up ass and pounded it with great vigour.

I didn't come even once, though the experience was certainly enjoyable. "Arigato gozaimasu," I said after, making him laugh.

Suki was grinning widely when we all met again to say goodbye. She was also walking extremely gingerly. "Let's do this often," she whispered in my ear.

And then Danny and I were alone. I could smell Suki on him, but was past caring. "My ass is sore," I said, pouting. "Will you kiss it better for me?"

With a growl, Danny picked me up and carried me through to our bedroom. Throwing me onto the bed, onto all fours, he pounced after, his mouth pushing between my bum cheeks, his tongue thrusting through that tight ring so recently used by Miki. With a bestial moan of pleasure, he made love to my ass with his tongue and lips, until I begged him, "Please, Danny! I need you to fuck me!"

He was not so cruel as to deny me. There was no need to be gentle, either. I was becoming accustomed to his enormous girth, and my cunt had been well used by Miki. "I'm wet with another man's cum, Danny," I said as he eased in. "Do you like that?"

"It's so fucking good," he said, pulling out again slowly - and thrusting in hard.

I screamed as the orgasm that had eluded me for days finally swept me away. Danny's monstrous cock rammed into me with rhythmic power as I convulsed helplessly, blissfully, wonderfully. It was like every orgasm I'd ever had before all concentrated into one single ecstatic moment. "Yes!" I screamed, waves of pleasure coursing through my flesh. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And just when I thought I was done, as I gasped desperately for air while Danny's cock continued its furious assault, I felt him stiffen within me, stretching me like never before, and as his cum burst out into me, the wild kicking of his cock propelled me again into orgasmic bliss, and we convulsed together, two halves made blissfully whole again, united in love.

"Okay," I murmured contentedly. "I'll do it. I'll be your whore.