All Comments on 'Prize or Penalty Ch. 01: Size Queen'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
A hideous world

An amusing and well-written look at the hideous world of TV quiz shows with its smarmy hosts and innocent contestants caught like rabbits in headlights. I've got a nasty suspicion, Alina, that somewhere down the line a warped TV producer is going to pick up on this one and run with it. Just make sure that you get all the royalties you can. Victoria got five penalties, you've earned five stars!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

And people would definitely watch it... :-)

Thanks for commenting!

gotranegotranealmost 5 years ago
Encore, Or, Redo?!

First of all, HOT STUFF! The only thing that I'd change, would probably be a lesbian 3 way with the girl who brought the clothes back. Even better would be "the clown running the circus" to stumble across you and the game show hostess, which he, probably, was nailing, making out! A sequel with revenge would be nice, but I understand if it doesn't happen.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

gotrane: I was thinking more the girlfriend should also get to play, and would be transformed in different ways.

PetterwassPetterwassover 3 years ago

Love game show stories, and this was a good one

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

If Literotica.com ever gets interactive fiction working, these game shows will get even better...

tastethewinetastethewine29 days ago

With striptease, chance and siren song prizes the eroticism works for any mix of genders. As a young male I devised so many of these sort of games of chance scenarios in my mind to induce arousal during masturbation. Being young and male I envisioned the underlying psychology to be one of wanting females, who always seemed to be out of reach*, made subject to their own cupidity. So when I entered this story I felt like I already knew the language and furniture of this entertainment. The pleasing surprise is having this familiar structure expand my imagined enjoyment beyond my usual gender norms.

*they weren't really but I was a self-pitying sort.

AlinaXAlinaX29 days agoAuthor

There are many of these gameshow stories on Lit, but almost all focus on reducing the contestants to mindless bimbos. With this series, I really wanted there to be transformations that, for all their apparent cruelty, were ultimately a neutral or positive influence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES