Pro Bono

Story Info
Shy lawyer fulfills fantasy of submission.
2.1k words
4.29
30.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains misogyny and slightly reluctant sex. Please only read if you're comfortable with that and also know that one shouldn't act this way in real life!

*

For as long as I can remember, I wanted to give up control.

And not just in a sexual way, although - spoiler! - this is a story about that. I can remember being a pre-teen girl, watching zombie movies with my girlfriends to test each others' bravery. But I wasn't scared - instead I was imagining what it would feel like as one of the zombies. No plans or worries or expectations - just living life. Or living death, I suppose.

You can guess how this impulse affected my sex life. And you would be wrong.

Yes, I wanted to lose control, to be told what to do, just to have a front-row seat to my own sexual experiences and enjoy them without thinking about what to do next.

But that's not exactly the formula for a healthy, equal relationship, is it?

Zombie movies with friends became criterion collection films which gave way to having no time for much socializing at all, as I studied and worked full-time to put myself through law school. And all the while my sex life (when there was any such thing) stayed vanilla.

Cut to present day. I'm 26, a junior partner at a tiny wills and estates law firm, living a lonely life of long hours at work and little difference between one day and the next. And since it's that kind of story I guess I'll mention: I'm slim, 5'6'', with C-cup breasts and a pretty fantastic ass.

Since I moved to Red Deer (that's in Canada) after law school, I hadn't really met anyone - neither close friend nor love interest. I decided to make a change and a couple weeks before the events of this story, I'd signed up for Match.com. It was finally time to spread my legs. Er, wings.

Well, if I wanted to do either of those things, it was necessary to buy some underwear that wasn't from the Victorian Era, which meant a trip to La Senza to look for some lingerie. Multitasking, I read through a long list of questions from a client, whilst picking out a rather risqué outfit - I'm insecure enough to care about whether I look out of place buying lingerie. I donned a chic blue blouse and yoga pants and was out the door.

As I got out of the car, I looked at my phone to see two new work emails received since I had checked my phone as I was leaving from home, only 15 minutes before. I crossed the empty parking lot - no one else is lingerie shopping during Covid times - wondering as usual if I made a terrible choice of profession. How am I supposed to have a love life with this job?

Eyes firmly ensconced on my phone screen, it took me a moment to realize that they were talking to me: "Hey babe, what you buying?"

I looked up. Two slim and severe looking guys around my age - tall and thin and wearing death metal shirts and leering at me as they smoke on the curb in front of the lingerie store.

"Wanna model for us - we'll find you something to show off that fat ass."

"Uhh, no. I'll find it myself. But thanks."

What the hell? Not exactly a stinging rebuke of these jerks. But I wasn't used to anyone being that crude and I'm not exactly one for confrontation.

I sheepishly entered, pretending my face wasn't hot with embarrassment as I looked through the store. Technically I guess I was trying to find something to 'show off my fat ass'. Fuck.

Whatever. They didn't define me and I can be sexy without being objectified. I thought about how I would tell them off if they were still outside when I left.

Obviously I never would heckle a pair of strangers, because they'll be long gone by the time I leave, and also they probably would just laugh if I told them all about how jealous they were of a successful woman that was far out of their league. Who doesn't have these arguments in their head? Those are the only times I do confront people.

I bought a couple sets of bras and panties. Christmas was coming up, so one was sexy-elf themed. But I was excited about both - this was a new me that would meet someone and be fun and sexy.

I left the store to find myself walking between the two obnoxious smokers still standing outside.

"Damn, sexy, let's see what you got."

Pantera Shirt Guy stepped up to me and boldly reached inside my bag.

Clearly, they were unaware of all the different ways that I'd told them off in my head. Pantera was beaming as his eyes darted between me and my new Christmas panties.

"Uh, what're you -"

Paradise Lost Shirt Guy reached over and grabbed one butt-cheek and squeezed.

"You have got to model these for us bitch."

That word hadn't ever been used on me in that way. People had called me that when I cut them off in traffic. Or wouldn't help them with homework. Never in that demeaning, sexual way that lower-class (sorry!) people use it.

That was the problem - I'd given them the impression that I was from their world and now they were holding my panties aloft and massaging a buttock.

"Hey guys, I think I've given you the wrong impressi - "

THWACK!

Paradise Lost cut me off with a smack to the rear.

I let out a whelp. Or a moan. Well, not a moan because I wouldn't moan in this situation. Ever. But they definitely thought it was a moan.

"Alex, didya see how much that ass jiggled? Do it again." Pantera Shirt said as he reached for my breast.

The-guy-who-I-now-knew-was-named-Alex complied as Pantera began to grope me. Why wasn't I saying anything? We were in public and yes the parking lot was empty, but this was obscene. Pantera started kissing me and I - well, I didn't not kiss back. He broke the kiss and glanced hornily towards my lingerie bag.

"You bought this shit to look sexy, right?"

". . . Yeah?"

"We can help. Let's go to my car and you can model it for us, see if it looks good."

Obviously I knew they weren't just interested in that. But it was like an out-of-body experience. And I was just . . . following orders.

"Okay." Alex led me by the ass to a minivan - I wondered if it was his parents - I got in, nervous as hell.

The three rear seats had been folded down, and as the two of them sat on the middle two seats, I stood behind them, holding my lingerie bag.

"Okay, uh, don't look back while I'm changing into these."

I began furtively unbuttoning my blouse, deliberately staring out at the parking lot through the back window. If the boys were watching me change, it wasn't my fault, it was theirs. The only other cars in the lot were my Audi and a Camry that presumably belonged to the shop attendant. The street lamps glimmered through the foggy glass.

I heard snickering behind me as I stripped out of my panties, but carried on. Not sure what exactly they were expecting, I put my blouse and yoga pants back on over my new lingerie.

"Fuckin' rights, this slut's ass is even better than I expected."

I smirked demurely to myself. A bit crude, but a compliment is a compliment.

"Let's take a look at that ass."

"Bend over as far as you can."

"Yeah. Stick it out for the camera."

Wait, what? I looked behind me and saw Alex staring at me behind an iPhone screen. Well, I guess I did agree to model for them.

"That's hot. Look back at me with that expression." Apparently my look of confusion came across as erotically supplicative.

"Turn around. Unbutton the top few on that shirt."

"Now smile at the camera. Nice. Bite your lip. Grab your tits for me"

"Spread your legs as wide as you can."

"Fuck, look at that camel-toe. Horny bitch loves it. Turn around again for me."

"Hike up that thong, I want a pic of your whale tail."

"Jared, lower her pants - let's see that ass."

At least now, as they were clutching and documenting my ass-cheeks, I knew both their names.

"Goddamn. Spread her cheeks for me."

I let out a high-pitched "Oh." Mostly out of shock, but also I guess because it felt really nice.

"This slut wants it bad." Jared brought my panties to my knees and began licking up and down my ass. He worked his way toward my thighs and after a couple minutes was licking my pussy from the back. I moaned into Alex's mouth as he kissed me.

"You like Jared's mouth on your pussy, slut?" I murmured contentedly into his kiss.

Apparently, my half-answer wasn't enough. Alex's hand found it's way to my throat. Caressing it. Letting me know who was in charge.

"I said, do you like that, slut?"

This was it. There was really only one right answer. No choices to make. Completely freeing.

"Yes, daddy."

"That's what I thought."

Satisfied with my submission, Alex unbuckled his pants. He broke off our kiss and guided my mouth to his cock. There was already no question about what I would or wouldn't do. They had me and I didn't have to think or pretend or worry - I was just a flowing river, a placid blooming flower, and it felt fantastic.

I murmured gently around his cock as I sucked and pumped it. I had never given moaning blow jobs before - I had never done anything like this before - but it felt natural. Alex kept a hand on my neck as I looked up into his eyes.

"I know what this horny bitch wants." Jared stood up and began teasing my pussy lips with his dick. My indistinct sounds were only of encouragement.

With a spank to my ass acting as his starting pistol, he entered me and immediately began fucking me enthusiastically while grabbing my hips.

"Stick your tongue out and look up at me, slut." iPhone still in hand, Alex apparently took his photographer responsibilities seriously.

"You're not - uuuggh - not showing these to anyone, right?" I did as he asked before even hearing an answer. Hard to carry on a debate while getting fucked.

"Heh. Just be a good slut and lick my balls now."

"Yeah, now put my dick against your cheek. No, like this."

"Let's see you deepthroat me. C'mon, you can do better than that." Did I mention that he was huge?

"Breath through your nose. That's it."

Jared spanked me again and again. Taking advantage of my divided attention, he eased a thumb into my ass as I moaned. I was never "a girl who did that" before this. But I still wasn't - instead I was "a girl who you did that to." Completely different. Alex took hold of my hair.

"I'm gonna fuck this slut's face."

Glllkk gluk gllllk.

"Gluk gluk." Alex sneered as he imitated my sounds. "You like that, bitch?" Yes, I certainly did. The two of them vigorously rocked me back and forth as Jared -finally! - unhooked my bra and massaged my boobs while periodically teasing my nipples.

He started to slow down and I felt him press all the way into me and lean horizontally against my back. "That was too good."

As he pulled out, Alex did as well. He cupped my chin as I pumped his cock with my hand.

"I want you to ride me babe. You want that?"

"Uh huh." I nodded earnestly.

He sat on the folded-down seat and I lowered myself onto him as he kissed my breasts.

"That's so good, daddy."

"Work it for me, bitch." I did. He was bigger than his friend so I'm glad I was only doing this after 'warming up' but now he felt just right and I was close to orgasm.

He put his thumb in my mouth and I sucked on it as he spanked my ass. My hands were around his neck as I pushed myself up and down on my toes.

"I'm cumming!!" My exclamation was all it took for him to finish too. He groaned deeply while staring up at me.

I fell into his chest as we tried to catch our breath. Sweaty. Clutching one another.

I slowly came back to earth.

I stared at the guy inside me, still wearing his metal band shirt, breathing heavily, his face blank. His next sentence was another surprise.

"Can I get your number?"

*

This was my first ever erotic story. I have no idea if anyone will enjoy it so feel free to tell me what you thought. Thanks for reading!