Probation Period Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a few steps ..."

Penny almost toppled over when her toes suddenly hit an obstacle, but Victoria held her steady and helped her to sit down on her knees.

"Now slide forward! Careful! Pull your head in!"

Penny obeyed and crawled forward on her knees until she was completely inside the cage and its rear door could be closed. When she heard the lock click behind her, she slowly began to explore her temporary prison. There were only a few inches of leeway on all sides before she bumped into tightly-spaced bars. This was not a repurposed hamster cage, but professional equipment, just as they used at home. It was solidly built, made of steel and had a padded base plate. Nevertheless, it would be an uncomfortable wait; hopefully Victoria's session with the owner did not take too long.

However, her caging was not complete, for, a second later, Penny felt a pull on her leash when its other end was, apparently, locked to one of the cage's bars. She felt the increased, and in her view, totally unnecessary additional bondage very strongly and struggled what little she could, only to feel her hobble chain also pulled upon before it too was fastened to the cage's bars.

"Behave yourself!" Victoria emphasized her parting admonition with a slap on Penny's raised buttocks, then she was gone.

Penny leaned a little against one side and tried to find a somewhat tolerable position. Slowly her whirling thoughts calmed down. Victoria loved to frighten her, but she would never break their contract and cause her permanent damage. In the worst case, she could always use her safe word and activate the opt-out clause in the contract, but that would also be the end of their delightful game. A defeat she was not ready to accept, especially since she found the fantasy of being turned into a pure sex toy against her will so exhilarating.

Meanwhile, the hustle and bustle of the convention continued around her. The booth was well frequented and a lot of visitors seemed to be particularly interested in her cage.

"Is the cage's contents part of the deal?" was a frequently asked question, to which her guardian answered increasingly irritated with a regretful "Unfortunately no, you have to provide for that yourself."

Penny listened to the banter with mixed feelings. She was unable to decide whether she should feel degraded by being considered part of the inventory or flattered by being the object of desire. In the end it didn't matter, since both views seemed to stoke her libido in the same way and she enjoyed all the attention. As far as her bondage allowed, she began to loll lasciviously inside the security of her cage.

"Can one buy the inmate only?" the latest joker inquired, and Penny rubbed her thighs against each other with relish, which the latex rewarded with a soft squeaking sound.

"Unfortunately, she's not ..." the proprietor's wife started to reply.

"Only by the hour. Of course, it all depends on the price as well," she was interrupted by Victoria's voice.

Penny held her breath. She couldn't possibly be serious, could she?

Apparently, the joker hadn't been either.

"Uh, really? What would ... how much ...?" he stuttered.

"Definitely more than you can afford," Victoria dismissed him and turned back to the stand's owner who had returned with her. "May I have the key for the chains and the cage, please, Alex?"

"Of course. Or, you could also leave Penny here for a while longer if you wanted to take a look around unencumbered. As you see, we're keeping her safe and the customers are obviously very fond of her."

"A tempting offer, but unfortunately we have to leave now. Perhaps another time?"

"Too bad, but I suppose there's nothing to be done about it."

A few moments later, Penny had been released from the cage and was once more strutting behind Victoria. She was more than ready to finally go home: her feet were hurting, her arms felt numb and the strained muscles of her jaw were protesting their abuse with an increasingly vicious pain. She was soaked with sweat and the latex stuck to her body.

The visit to the fair had surpassed her worst fears. Not only had she seen nothing at all of the displays, even though her outfit and strict bondage must have made her one of the main attractions. Then, Victoria had taken things to extremes by whipping her in front of everyone until she had struggled, howling in her restraints and the audience applauded. Her butt still smarted from the blows she had received. Too, she had also been made a spectacle of while bound in the cage.

Yet that was not even the worst of it. The worst was how much she had enjoyed her public humiliation! The wetness in her crotch was by no means caused solely by the sweat sloshing in her suit. Just remembering her disgrace now turned her on again, but unfortunately, as long as she was locked into the chastity belt, the path to indulging her urges remained blocked.

The changed, ambient sounds and the cool breeze that swept over her body made Penny realize that they had left the exhibition hall and were now crossing the parking lot to the car. The worst is over! Relief flooded through her and she almost fainted. With the end of her ordeal close at hand, she suddenly felt like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

The last steps were the hardest. Her legs seemed full of lead and she barely managed to put one foot in front of the other. When they finally reached the car, it was a struggle to hold herself upright until Victoria had opened the doors and manoeuvred her onto one of the seats. Exhausted, Penny reclined against the backrest. Now, all she wanted was to be freed of her restraints and sleep for the next hundred years or so.

Meanwhile, Victoria worked on her gag until a soft hissing was heard and Penny sighed with relief when the intrusive bladder inside her mouth began to shrink. She struggled to suppress a groan when she managed - against the resistance of her protesting, stiff jaw muscles - to close her mouth a few millimetres, but then the hissing stopped.

"If I free you completely of the gag now, you will doubtlessly start to yammer," Victoria pondered. "You're probably also bathed in sweat inside your helmet, so that'll make for a nice stench here in the car, but if we drive with the window open, you might catch a cold and that would be irresponsible of me."

Hello? Victoria couldn't seriously consider keeping her tied up, gagged and hooded for another minute? Penny was beside herself with horror and this time she could no longer contain herself. She vented her displeasure with a gag-stifled cry, which was immediately punished by a painful electric shock from her collar. Breathing heavily, she doubled up on the seat.

"Don't! Please calm down again, you're only hurting yourself." Victoria stroked her head comfortingly. "Look, I'll let you choose: Either I'll untie you now and you can rest, or ..." Victoria interrupted herself and began to massage Penny's breasts through the suit. She played gently with the rampant nipples, which began to show even more clearly beneath the latex.

"... or I'll only unlock the chastity belt and shove the just purchased Hitachi vib..., pardon, massage stick between your legs."

Penny, who had immediately become horny again under the skilful ministrations of Victoria's practised fingers, flinched. She had wanted this particular vibrator forever, but Victoria had always claimed that it was hard to come by. Perhaps the visit to the fair had one redeeming aspect to it after all?

"So, what is it? If you want me to free you, nod once, if you prefer the Hitachi, nod twice".

Damn it! Penny wanted to be freed of her bonds and have the vibrator as well. She felt as if she had been locked up in her leather and latex prison for days and days. Thanks to the tightness of the chastity belt she could only breathe in shallow gasps. The armbinder robbed her of her arms and made any resistance impossible, while her collar and the gag prohibited any verbal protest. Imprisoned within the helmet, she was kept completely disoriented, unable to see anything or hear properly. Victoria had absolute control over her. She was in the hands of a self-confessed sadist, at the mercy of her every whim and so her only hope was that Victoria would not push the game too far, for otherwise she would be doomed.

That wasn't true of course. Although Victoria had just generously allowed her to choose her ordeal, in reality she always had a choice. At any time, she could decide to use her safe word. But that would also spell the end of her agreement with Victoria. No more heavy bondage and evil torments, which only fuelled her need for more, more, more. If she was honest, she didn't really want anything else. The wetness in her crotch attested to that and so, in the final analysis, she had no choice after all. She was a slave to her lust. She nodded impulsively twice while her abdomen contracted almost painfully.

"A wise decision. By the way, I switched off the shock function. During the ride, you're welcome to entertain me with your moaning."