Problem Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had the still camera set up. "Tracy, please stand, with your hands at your sides, shoulders back."

He took some full length shots of Tracy with a polaroid camera; they looked at the images to see how she looked. Tracy could not believe it, no one will know who she was.

Matt said, "The photos came out good so far."

Sam said to Tracy, "Sit on the exam table."

Sara just looked at him confused; finally remembering her stage name is Tracy, mounting the table and sitting on the end. Matt and Sam conferred for a few minutes, Tracy was listening to them, she didn't like what they where saying.

Sam turned to her saying. "Remove your panties so we can see if your pubic hair matched the wig you have on."

Tracy protested saying, "I didn't know I would have to do this today I'm not prepared."

Matt said, "No problem, you don't want to do this we will stop now and have the next lady come in."

Tracy knew she had to do this or Freddie will tell his father about her infidelity.

Tracy slid off the examine table, put her thumbs on each side of her panties and started to remove them. She couldn't believe she was doing this it is a nightmare she hoped to wake up from. Tracy climbed back onto the table; it was not possible without losing her modesty. The humiliated mother sat on the end of the exam table with her hands between her legs to shield her womanhood, they adjusted the stirrups, and this caused Tracy to become very humiliated to know she will be completely spread to the medical groups view in a few minutes.

Erica said, "Tracy I will help you put your feet in the stirrups." As she positioned Tracy's feet and Tracy slid down and was spread out to her view for the first time.

The men took some photos of Tracy. She was still in the stirrups, as the images developed. The doctor came in presently and looked at the photos.

He said, "Erica you did a good job on the wig, Tracy needs to be shaved she has too much hair covering her vaginal opening."

Tracy said to them almost in tears, "Bad enough I am going to be in this position for all to see, but you're taking the last bit of privacy away from me. What am I going to tell my husband he doesn't know I am doing this?"

The doctor told Tracy, "The grooming has to be done, so everyone can clearly see your vagina and your internal organs. Tell him you trimmed your pubic area for him."

Tracy understood why presently, but still did not like it, but felt better with the suggestion the doctor had to explain her pub cut to her husband.

Erica told Tracy, "I can shave you if you like."

"OK," Said Tracy knowing she could not do it, as she was too nervous and afraid she may injure her womanhood.

Erica went to the Dressing area and returned with raiser and shaving cream. Sara could not believe what was about to happen to her, but her MTA alter ego Tracy laid back down on the exam table and spread her legs, so this woman she just met could touch her most intimate being to shave her. Erica sprayed shaving cream on her hand. She rubbed the cream on Tracy's pubic mound. Putting more cream on her hand she carefully put the cream on each side of her vaginal opening. Letting the shaving cream set on Tracy while Erica got the shaver. She ran it over Tracy's pubic mound removing the pubic hair without even any pull from the raiser. Tracy liked the way Erica held the lips of her vagina while she shaved her vaginal area. Tracy could feel her vagina getting wet with the gentle ministration of Erica on her highly sensitive newly shaved pubic area. Erica had Tracy get on her hands and knees and spread her legs so she could shave her rectal area. Tracy shamelessly exposed her back side to Erica's gaze and her ministrations. By the time Erica was done Tracy had a landing strip of trimmed pubic hair which pointed to her pussy lips. Dyed it to match her wig that can be washed off easily.

In no time at all Tracy was ready for more test shots, although she was very wet with all the attention her vagina was getting.

The photographer directed Tracy, "Remove your bra; I need a frontal shot completely nude."

He took a Polaroid after Tracy removed her bra and handed it to Erica. Tracy is surprised how comfortable she has become in her nudity.

"Please get on the exam table and put your feet in the stirrups Tracy." Directed the photographer as he snapped another picture.

The pictures came out excellent; Tracy was impressed with the looks of her full frontal nude picture and the look of her vagina minus her pubic hair. She couldn't believe how wet she has gotten by the minute. They said they were done for today, and they will call after they go over the photos to get a schedule to shoot the health video.

They dismissed her she dressed and left the studio. Sara took a shower when she arrived home to wash out the Dye in her pubic hair in case her husband sees her nude.

Sara didn't have to wait long for the call to come in for the start of her humiliating, embarrassing, and degrading modeling experience to begin.

Erica called her the next day saying, "The shooting is set tomorrow morning. Be at a studio on Main Street called Glamour Galleries at 9 AM."

She marked down the address and time to be there.

Erica told Tracy, "Just dress in a dress, no panties or bra."

Sara felt she couldn't go out as asked in public she will wear her undergarments no matter what she was told.

That night he husband asked her what was wrong as she seemed stressed. She just said nothing and went up to bed. But no sleep came to her during the night. She was up early in the morning prepared her husband's breakfast and lunch along with her son's. After they left she took a shower and dressed. Sara put on the black wig they gave her as a disguise. She didn't really care what she wore today as she would be naked anyway. Sara dressed comfortably with clothes she could take off easily.

Locating the studio wasn't very difficult with ample parking next to the building. Sara took a deep breath, locked the car and went to the door of the studio.

"Hi there, are you Tracy the lady modeling today?" Asked the receptionist.

Sara gave her a blank look, and then remembered her stage name was Tracy, to keep her privacy. "Yes!" She said.

"Follow me please the crew is waiting for you." Said the receptionist.

Sara went to the studio and was greeted by Erica, Sam, Matt and the doctor, but along with them 6 other men she has never met. Lighting people sound mixers and 3 camera men.

"I thought you were going to do this video?" Pointing to the 4 she met a few days ago. "I am used to you seeing me, now I have all these other people." She trailed off very upset. She had tears in her eyes if only she had gone to a motel or better yet didn't succumb to her sexual desires.

Erica brought her to an alcove off to the side it had a lighted dressing mirror, counter and chair.

"I told you to wear something loose fitting didn't I Tracy." Scolded Erica.

"Yes," she said.

"The reason is your going to have marks on your body; they will show up on film. Take off all your clothes now, so by the time we start shooting the marks will be gone." Said Erica irritated with Tracy.

She complied without saying anything. Tracy should have listened to Erica. She removed her dress and hung it up. She removed her underclothes she folded her bra and panties, and then set them on her purse. Erica handed her a towel, Tracy sat down on it, at the makeup table to do her hair, and Erica helped her. It took them 45 minutes to do the hair and face makeup. She dyed her pubic hair to match her wig.

Erica called into the studio, "Can someone come over with a light and a camera."

"Why does someone have to come in here now?" ,asked Tracy, covering herself with her hands the best she could as the men showed up along with her son. "Why aren't you in school," She asked her son surprised and embarrassed he will be witnessing her humiliation today in the name of education.

On his part it took Freddie a moment to realize the nude woman in the chair was his mother. He did not recognize her with her black wig on and her dyed pubic landing strip.

My name is Tracy, Why are you here instead of in school." Tracy said hoping her son will not tell everyone she is his mother.

"I was dismissed to help with your video." He told her, "I am a member of the camera club at school."

Freddie stood there looking at his naked mother with a silly grin on his face as the photographer came in to take some photos of his mother. He helped the photographer set up.

"We have to see what your video will look like, so we can do body makeup if needed." Said Erica to answer Tracy's question why the photographers need to take pictures before they go into the studio.

The camera man told Tracy, "Hands at your sides, shoulders back, and stand up straight," Taking a photo of her a full frontal nude while her son watched.

The photographer said, "Sit on a chair and spread your legs."

Tracy very embarrassed said, "The young man standing there, Freddie, do I really have to do this in front of him?"

"I volunteered to help with is program and you want me to leave?" Said her son.

She complied, but was very embarrassed at the following instructions.

The photographer said to Freddie's Mother, "Open your vagina with your fingers." Not knowing they were mother and son.

Her son watched his mother open her flower of life for the camera the very place he arrived in this world from. He tried to control his arousal, but his mother could see he pointed at her from his waist.

The photographer told Erica, "Tracy's grooming should be touched up a bit around her vagina. She has a five o'clock shadow there."

Erica got the raiser and had Tracy spread her legs while Erica shaved her. The two men watched, along with her son when Erica was done. They video taped her again. Tracy was getting used to being naked presently. It wasn't as traumatic as before. She liked her positions as she doesn't have a say in what she will have to do. The director and photographers tell her what to do. Tracy has no choice but to do as they told her.

Erica looked at the photos and did the make-up necessary on Tracy's body to remove the shiny spots on her body not conducive to good videography. Her son helped Erica do Tracy's body makeup; he took some liberties with his mother in the name of doing the body makeup. They were ready to start shooting. They gave Tracy a robe to wear; she walked out of the make-up area and was directed to the center of the stage in the studio. Doctor Madison was there waiting for her.

The Doctor said, "Thank you for being willing to help our students in human development education of the area school district. Please stand and turn sideways, pull your robe tight." The doctor made an observation stating. "You can tell a grown woman by her figure." Pointing to her breasts and the shape of her body.

The doctor had her talk explaining women have higher pitched voices than men. He talked about various other differences about the emotional composition of a woman their maternal instinct, and lack of body hair for another 15 minutes, as the whole monologue was videotaped. They called for a cut and then changed around the set. Though out the video Freddie was very proud of his mother, he thinks she is the most beautiful woman he knows looking a lot better nude was his opinion.

The set crew brought a raised platform to center stage. The doctor told Tracy to get onto it. They started to roll the cameras again. The doctor said we are now going to explain the physical appearance of the female.

He turned to Tracy saying. "Please remove your robe."

Tracy dropped her eyes and let the robe fall to the ground. He explained her breasts, rubbed her nipples to make them hard. Had the camera pan down her body explaining the female does not have as much body hair as the male because of certain chemicals in the body. The camera man panning down to the pubic hair the doctor explained the pubic hair is a lubricant when having sex.

The doctor told Tracy. "Spread your legs."

The camera man panned down to capture her flower of life, her legs and to her feet. They called for a cut again.

The doctor said to Tracy. "You're doing great."

She said, "I'm getting used to being naked."

They removed the Platform. She didn't bother to put on the robe even though one of the stage crew picked it up and gave it to her. She walked over to her son, handing him her robe, he put the robe over her shoulders, but she did not tie it. Leaving her exposed to anyone who wanted to see her and to the amazement of her son. She was talking to Erica while they were setting up for the next shoot. The camera crew called ready and Tracy turned to see the exam table with stirrups, along with a monitor.

Tracy asked, "What is the equipment for."

The Doctor told her. "To see the interior of her vagina it is called an endocam."

She thought, "Everyone here is going to see more of me than ever before by time she is finished with this shoot."

She went to the exam table got on it and removed her robe. Her son was there to retrieve it from his mother they started the cameras again. The doctor did a breast exam on her showing how it was done and explaining it also. He then had her get on her back and slide down, the doctor helped her put her feet in the stirrups and spread her open for all to see. They had the camera get a close-up of her vagina as he used his finger as a pointer and opened her up explaining each part of the vagina. He then inserted a speculum and opened her up to show the cervix.

The doctor said, "He will be using an endocam later."

They called for another cut and they asked if Tracy wanted to get up. They helped her and she just sat on the exam table naked waiting for them to check out the equipment. Her son came over to her and was looking at his naked mother while talking with her about school.

The Doctor said, "Would you want the young man Freddie to see the interior of you vagina to your cervix, before we start shooting again?"

She thought about it for a few minutes smiling at her son she said. "Why not!" As she proceeded to get into the exam position.

The doctor showed Freddie how to use the speculum properly as not to injure his mother. He was so thankful he had a mother like Sara letting him examine her intimately. The human female is beautiful he loves his mother and all women.

"Thank you Tracy, for letting me use the endocam on you." Her son said blushing and with admiration in his eyes for the woman who brought him into the world. She still is his teacher and is thankful for this.

The camera crew is hooking up the endocam to their cameras to have a link between them. They asked, "Tracy, will you insert the camera into your vagina to see if it is working properly?"

She wrinkled her nose and smiling at her son says. "Freddie do you mind helping me insert the cam?"

Freddie eyes lighting up says, "Sure Tracy, there is no light on though." As he inserts the instrument in his mother's vagina.

One camera crew members Told Freddie, "Remove the camera from Tracy."

The technician made some adjustment and said to Freddie, "Insert the camera again."

Thankfully she was beyond humiliation being spread in front of the medical group and her son, the exposure didn't bother her, she was comfortable with her exposure she knows she is helping the seniors who took the health class.

The technician asked, "Spread your legs more as Freddie moves the instrument around in your vagina."

"OK," She said.

The technician is pressing buttons on the monitor and checking the cam he asked Freddie, "Spread Tracy's vagina with your fingers, so I can see if the light is working properly."

They finally got it working. The crew called to start the camera. The doctor had the cam in his hand and explained it. He told Tracy to get on her back and slide forward. She knew in a few minutes she will see the inside of her vagina. The endocam slipped in and she was watching on the monitor as it revealed her vaginal sleeve all the way to her cervix. The doctor explained everything all the way to her cervix. They called cut and said they were all done.

They thanked her and gave her 3000 dollars in cash for the video. She did not think she was getting paid for the video. She was very happy to be paid, although glad this was done. Her son was there to help his mother get off the exam table and went with her while she dressed.

Telling her son, "This will be our secret."

Freddie says, "Anything you say Tracy, as long as I can keep honing my skills to please ladies."

"That can be arranged, dear." Says Sara.

"We are good; you're not going to say anything of my infidelity to your father right?" Sara whispered so only Freddie could hear her.

"No, as long as you stop seeing Robert." Freddie whispered back to his mother.

"OK, I will cut it off with Robert." Said Sara as she dressed to leave.

Freddie noted she left her bra and panties off.

12