Problem with a One Night Stand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

I didn't have to wait long, as he undressed and revealed his own hard cock, already dripping and ready to fuck with. "Fuck me." I blurted out. Barry just laughed. "Barry." I urged. "Fuck me, I need you."

"Patience." He murmured, running a hand over my stomach and down to my shaft. He didn't stop to stroke though, but rather, took both hands and rolled me up until my legs were up in the air and my ass was raised off the bed. He held me up with one hand while his other slid down my leg and smoothed over my ass. I yelped as he raised his hand and let it land on my ass cheek with a firm swat. I had never been spanked before, and the contrast between pain and pleasure made my head spin. He repeated the motion on my other cheek, making me squirm as the skin tingled. I pulled at my restraints in my effort to move, but I was firmly trapped. "Are you going to be a good boy?" He asked me gently as he swatted me again, three times in quick succession. I moaned out, unable to get the words out to tell him I would do whatever he old me to do. "Well?" His hand moved up and he tweaked my nipple.

"Ah! Yes!" I moaned out. "Anything!"

"Good boy." He murmured, letting my legs drop down. They landed with a soft thud as my body relaxed against the bed. The press of my comforter against my ass stung but it also sent sparks through me, and I marveled at the new discovery about myself. Barry straddled me and moved up until his cock was right in front of my face. "Suck." He instructed, and I immediately did as he asked, lifting my head up and forward to take his cock in my mouth. It was really hard to get a good grip on him from this angle, but he took mercy on me and moved a little bit closer so I could get a better mouthful. His shaft was leaking into my throat, and I did my best work with what I had. He pressed deeper into me, making me gag ever so slightly as I adjusted to his girth in my throat. Once I suppressed the urge to gag, Barry began to thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking my face as I desperately tried to free my hands so I could touch him. I had never felt so used, but I was so turned on by the whole situation, I was desperate just to please him. Barry's salty pre-cum was a delicacy I just couldn't get enough of.

Just when it seemed he was getting close, Barry pulled out of my mouth and and moved back down my body. I watched in awe as he rolled the condom on and poured lube onto himself. He swung my legs back up until my calves were resting on my shoulders and pressed his tip against my hole. He began to press into me, and I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut as I processed the invasion. I had never had sex without at least a little more prep, although him eating me out in the car had relaxed me a little. It wasn't nearly enough now that his wide shaft was in me, stretching my limits. "Breathe." He told me gently, and I realized he had stopped pressing into me, but was actually staying perfectly still as my channel gripped him tightly. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding, and forced myself to take a few deep breaths. My muscles instantly relaxed and Barry was able to slid in until he reached his hilt. He stopped once more, and leaned forward to kiss me. It was a sloppy mashing of tongues and lips, but it was enough to let me stretch around him and relax enough to let the pain give way to pleasure. "That's right." He murmured against my lips. "That's my good boy." I preened under his compliments, and began to rock my hips back and forth, letting him know I was ready to take whatever he could give me. He growled as he realized what I was wordlessly telling him, and pushed back up. He began to pound into me at a fast pace, taking me as roughly as he could manage. The words flowing from my mouth were incoherent, but he grinned and kept pounding harder and harder. Each thrust into me felt like he was trying to crawl deep inside me, and I desperately wanted to touch my cock. The knots he tied around my hands were tight though, and even with all the thrusting and tugging, they didn't come undone. "Fuck, Josh, you're so fucking tight." Barry moaned out before he shifted the angle of his thrusts, hitting my prostate dead on with his head with each thrust. The eroticism of the whole adventure became too overwhelming, and I felt myself tumbling towards orgasm again.

"Barry, I'm going to come." I moaned out, panting and grunting as each thrust took me to new levels of pleasure. Barry was using my body in such a way I had never experienced, and I had never felt more sexy in my life.

"Come for me, Josh." He moaned out, and after several more hard thrusts against my prostate, I cried out as my orgasm took over. Spurt after spurt of how cum flooded out of me, spraying up my chest and abdomen as he pounded me. Once I finished, Barry pulled out of me and let my legs fall down beside him. They felt like jelly and I was powerless to stop them from crashing down. Barry yanked the condom off and began to stroke himself until he came with a roar onto my stomach, his thick white jizz joining mine on my stomach. He rocked back onto his knees as we both struggled to catch our breath. "Fuck, Josh." He laughed out. "That was incredible."

"Mmm." It was all I could manage to moan out. He leaned over and licked up some of the mess from my stomach, combining both of our juices before he leaned over and kissed me, his tongue swirling with mine as we shared our cum. It was raw and dirty and I loved it. I also loved knowing how sore my ass was going to feel in the morning at practice. "God, baby, that was amazing." I murmured, letting the endearment slip from my mouth in my over-sexed fog.

Barry mumbled his agreement before kissing me one last time and then pushing back so he could untie my hands. My shoulders were sore as I moved my arms again, but Barry kindly rubbed down my sore joints and wrists to make sure there was no damage. Finally, he laid down beside me on the bed and pulled me close as we drifted to sleep for the few precious hours we had before we had to be up again for practice.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers