Problems of Parenthood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward so as not to throw the chair off balance, Sue forces one of her tits into Jim's face. Jim is on cloud nine as his hands go to her hips and mouth closes around the hardened nub of joy leaking the sweetest cream he had ever tasted. With Jim sucking deep, Sue releases a lust-filled growl as she begins grinding her pussy as deep into Jim's lap as possible.

Wanting to get further into his wife, Jim spreads his legs to allow more of him to be enveloped by her. Both frantically trying to race the other to the finish line. Jim holding Sue's hips to guide the fucking, Sue holding Jim's head to her breast to encourage the sucking. Both relishing the new found fetish that has heightened what they thought possible of pleasure.

As his motions became less rhythmic and more erratic, Jim realized he was close to cumming. Dangerously close. With the same sucking pop that Sue did to his dick, Jim releases one nipple to capture the other. Trying to get as much of her soft, tender breast into his mouth as possible, Jim starts draining this second breast. Tingles rise within Sue as she takes one hand and grabs the breast Jim just abandoned. Pinching the nipple she starts the unstoppable train that is her orgasm.

The feeling starts in her pinched nipple and travels up to her brain. Her brain diverts the growing locomotive of pleasure down to the nipple being manipulated by Jim's mouth and tongue. From there it takes a slow but growing path down to her stomach where the fluttering of her stomach lets her know this is going to be amazing. No time is left to contemplate the oncoming orgasm as it finally arrives at its destination.

Head goes back in a silent scream of ecstasy. Clenching every muscle, she is unable to even breathe as nothing but excruciating pleasure and joy runs rampant throughout her entire nervous system. Feeling her vaginal muscles clench onto his dick, Jim is pushed over the edge into a free fall of his own orgasm. Rope after rope of cum shoots from his dick; painting the walls of Sue's pussy.

Feeling Jim shoot off inside her launches Sue into another orgasm greater than her first. It is her turn to shoot off as she squirts all over their joined hips. Bucking her hips with his dick still inside her, Sue is now feeling non-stop orgasms. Just as one subsides, another hits like a prize fighter. Lifetimes pass them by as both are fully immersed in their own worlds of orgasmic isolation. Unable to think of anything else other than what their love just did to them.

As the waves of satisfaction subside, Sue is unable to hold herself up on Jim. Trying to let her down easily, Jim fumbles to hold onto her as well. Still sitting in a computer chair, they quickly get off balance and topple over. Laughter is the only response possible right now. Both still giddy from their mutual erotic explosion, they can't contain anything and just laugh from the bottom of their bellies. As they finally calm down, they survey the scene.

"You know?" Jim speaks first. "I think we need to invest in a carpet cleaner."

Lightly slapping his chest, Sue responds, "After what we just did, you're thinking of carpet cleaners?"

"We may as well if we plan on making this much of a mess every time we fuck."

Looking around, Sue couldn't help but agree, "And thank God your computer chair is so sturdy. Didn't realize it could withstand that."

"Yeah, but I think we may have broken something when we fell."

"We better get up and get cleaned up. Don't want to reek of sex when Mary wakes up."

Jim got up and helped Sue to stand. "Good idea. You shower first and I'll start mopping this place up. I think the chair cushion is soaked."

Without looking back as she walks out of the room naked, Sue responds, "Worth it!"

To be continued? If you would like more to this story, or another thread and theme altogether, let me know.