Proclivities - Pt. 07: It's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me and bring the tablet."

He took my hand and led me to the center of the sitting room, removing my skirt and tossing it on top of my camisole adding to the thrill of how I'd be replying.

"Sit on the floor and put the tablet between your legs."

It took a few trials with his phone, but finally the view from above and slightly in front of me proved ideal -- one hand pinching a nipple, the other spreading my pussy with my thighs framing the tablet playing each video, all carefully posed so my hair blocked my face.

"So what do you think?" he asked.

"Perfect. I'm sure they'll love them. I know I do," I responded, my wet pussy and erect nipples confirming as much.

"You're such a naughty show off!"

"Is that a complaint?"

"Nope. Just one of the things I love about you," he said, kneeling beside me to give me a short, but passionate kiss.

George transferred the photos to the tablet and we returned to the bar.

"What should I say?"

Reaching around, he typed, 'Here's a special thank you for your...efforts.'

"I like that!" I replied

Having sent the replies, I closed the email and turned my face to George. "Now?" I pleaded.

"Not yet."

"Why not?" I pouted, wanting nothing more that to feel his big cock in me.

"You have one more assignment. Remember I said we'd also post a video."

"Really? I'm not sure if I'm ready for that," I protested, albeit weakly.

"Sure you are, but you can take a look first and if you're truly against it, then we'll skip it."

"Umm, ok, I guess. Which one is it?"

"You'll see. Go to the video folder and open it."

I found the folder.

"Oh my! That's some collection," I said in surprise as I read the titles: Patio, Doggy Bitch and Anal Bitch, remembering the circumstances of each vividly. "I guess it's Patio, right?"

"Correct. We can leave the rest for some other time."

And there I was, taking his cock in my mouth and then watching in amazement as my throat enlarged, tracing the progress of his cock. I was mesmerized. And proud. Obviously, I knew it was me, but because I was lying with my head over the chaise, all you could see was his cock, my mouth and boobs. Oh, and of course, my incredible expanding throat, accompanied by the muffled sounds of my gurgling on his insistent cock. Then, exactly as I recalled, six (in truth, I counted them this time) shots of cum filled my mouth, accompanied by my struggling to contain them all and George's simultaneous profane remarks. Much to my relief, he'd edited the last segment to blur everything except my mouth as I displayed his cum and swallowed.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as it ended.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good. It's so...graphic, but it's damn hot looking like a porn star and taking your big load of cum. I'm glad you hid my identity so we could show the whole thing."

"Great, but you're not a porn star. You're not doing it for money. You're my naughty bitch who likes showing off. Someone might even learn from it. So you want to post it?"

"How could I refuse? After all, it is an educational documentary," I said, mimicking his evil grin.

I reopened the site and found the video section and started a new thread.

"What should the title be?" I asked. "SmoothnNaughty...?

"Sucks cock? Eats cum? Sucks and swallows?" he suggested. "Or, if you want to be less explicit, Deeply in Lust."

"Deeply in Lust, most definitely, that's catchy."

With the usual intoxicating mix of anticipation and trepidation, I uploaded the file.

"What's taking so long?" I asked. Now that I'd committed myself, patience was not a virtue.

"Twenty five megabytes takes a while. Give it a chance. Nervous?"

"Of course, among other things. Horny too. Sitting here, buck naked, and posting a very explicit video has my pussy tingling. But, one question, why are you still dressed?"

"Because no one took my clothes off?"

"In that case..." I said as I stood and pulled off his shirt, quickly followed by his pants and underwear, revealing his very stiff cock. "Somebody else is turned on too."

"Can you blame me? It would be weird if I weren't."

"To say nothing of my complete disappointment," I cooed as I lightly stroked his cock and he shuddered.

"Careful! It might go off," he cautioned as he stepped back and, ushering me to stand, pulled away the stool where I'd been sitting. He stood behind me, his rigid cock rubbing my ass and hands once again fondling my breasts. "See, it loaded."

"What, your cock, or the video?" I joked.

"Fuckin' A!" he said as he refreshed the screen and it quickly filled with responses. "It really was loaded."

No matter the situation, George could always inject humor when needed; keeping us from taking ourselves too seriously and it was just one more thing I loved about him.

"I'll say!"

Transfixed by the plethora of responses, we wordlessly drank in the overwhelming expressions of unbridled ardor from some obviously jealous guys, compounding the direct arousal I felt from his hands on my tits and his cock nestled against my ass. Damn, I wish he'd give my wet pussy some attention!

"My god," I finally said, "I can't believe how many people have already seen this, and it seems several women are enamored with your endowment. Can't say I blame them."

"That's kind of funny," he said.

"What to you mean?" I asked, perplexed by his comment.

"Well, it may be an odd time to say so-"

"We seem to specialize in that."

"That we do, but until relatively recently, I never suspected that I am...endowed, as you put it. I had no frame of reference," he said, adding in a shy whisper, "Neither Kim nor Marcie ever said anything about it."

"Their loss, my gain."

"Mine too. So," he teased softly, "how does it feel to be a world famous cocksucker?"

"You do have a way with words. It's hard to sum it up, but I'd say pride is one, but, damn, it really makes me...deeply in lust. So, fuck the video, I want you!" I declared as I pushed my ass against his cock.

To my delight, George pushed the tablet and candles aside. Turning me around, he lifted me up to sit on the bar.

"Now you can cum," he said as his tongue ran the length of my wet and swollen pussy lips.

"Yes!" I cried as I braced my arms behind me on the countertop, pushing my pelvis into his face. "Eat my cunt and make me cum!"

As soon as he sucked on my clit, I placed one hand on the back of his head smothering him with my demanding cunt. Drawing my lips entirely into his mouth with his tongue buried between them, he varied the suction, giving my entire pussy a blow job. His spit, mingled with my juices, ran freely from his mouth, trickling down to taunt my rosebud. Taking full advantage, his thumb circled my slippery pucker and I pushed my ass to him, moaning deeply as he easily slipped inside.

"Oh, yes! That's it! Eat my cunt and drink my cum you bastard!" I yelled as my overloaded desire exploded, ignited by the vigorous suction on my clit and his thumb fucking my ass, my body quaking from the energetic release.

Collapsing onto the bar and panting heavily, he lightly teased my lips with his tongue and slowly rotated his thumb. I savored the sensations as I gradually returned to earth. His protracted delay of my orgasm had been worth it.

Propping up on my elbows and looking at his face planted between my thighs, I said with a sigh, "My god, that was fantastic. The things you do to me!"

He straightened up, his lips, nose and cheeks shining with my juices, pulled me to sit up and kissed me deeply as I tasted myself on his lips and tongue.

"That's just the beginning," he remarked, while his thumb gently circling in my ass.

"Mmm, I certainly hope so. Does this mean you want to fuck my ass?"

"Would you like that?" he asked as his other thumb stroked my slick pussy lips.

"Yes," I replied meekly, unsettled by my admission.

"Yes, what?" he demanded as he slapped my pussy lightly but repeatedly, the wet splat echoing in the room and reverberating through my body, my hips bouncing in response to each strike.

"Please fuck my ass."

"Then get upstairs, bitch, so you can go for a ride!" he ordered with one final firm slap on my pussy as he withdrew his thumb and stepped back to admire the view.

"Yes, sir!" I declared, leaping down from the bar and leading him by the hand.

Upon entering the bedroom he retrieved the lube from the nightstand, then lay down on the bed, leaving me standing beside it.

"You want it in the ass? Show me!" he commanded, handing me the lube, his big hard cock beckoning me.

Compelled to demonstrate my desire, I opened it; I put a few drops on right index finger, then set it on the nightstand. Turning my ass to him, I bent over, spreading my ass with my left hand, exposing my pink rosebud and disbursing the lube around it. Moaning softly, my finger slipped inside slowly working it in and out, my graphic display heightening my desire.

"Mmm, that's my sexy little butt slut!" he said raspingly.

Turning my shoulders to observe him, I withdrew my finger and spread my ass with both hands, stretching my rosebud open for him and rotating my hips.

"You really want my cock in your ass, don't you, bitch?"

"Mmm...yes."

He leaned over and slapped my ass. "Then get up here and put it in your naughty ass."

I took the lube once more and generously spread it along his rigid cock, knowing that despite my desire, it would still be a tight fit. Tossing the bottle aide, I straddled his hips and placed the tip against my rosebud.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I sat down on his cock, pressing at my unyielding asshole, demanding entrance. I gasped as the head finally slipped in, suddenly distending my rosebud, forcing a pause until the shock subsided.

"Oh, godammit, you've got a big cock!" I hissed as I braced my hands on his chest and gingerly slid down his shaft, bit by bit, rising up occasionally to relieve the intensity, until my ass met his hips, taking in his approving visage.

After a deep sigh, I quietly confirmed my accomplishment, "Made it."

Rather than forcing the issue, George reached up and cupped each of my boobs in his hands, squeezing them gently and strumming my nipples with his thumbs, the familiar caresses easing my tension, as my ass acclimated itself to the fullness. My soft moan confirmed my contentment, and almost imperceptibly, his hips rotated beneath me as mine responded in turn.

"You want to fuck my cock with your naughty ass?" he hissed, now tugging tenderly on my nipples.

"Yes," I responded, then "Ah!" as he suddenly increased the pressure.

"Say it!" he demanded, his grip just shy of painful, driving me onward to acknowledge that I was the scandalous initiator.

"Oh, god, I want to fuck your cock with my ass!"

"Then do it!" he said, as his hands now seized my breasts, pushing them upwards, then pulling down. My torso willingly followed, as he repeated his actions, only now lightly holding my nipples, encouraging me to increase the amplitude of my rising and falling... Before long, he was no longer guiding me, just teasing my nipples with tender flicks and soft twists, knowing how sensitive they were, and I found myself gliding rapturously along the complete length of his hard cock and moaning in delight with the unique fullness.

"That's my good butt slut," he taunted passionately. "Ride my cock!"

Driven by his authoritative words, I quickened my pace, feeling as though my nipples and ass were connected to my clit as it banged his pubic bone at the bottom of each stroke.

"Oh, god, yes. Take my ass!" I exclaimed, now slamming down on him with all the force I could muster, my gaze fixed on his lust filled face.

"Yeah, bitch, cum for me. Cum with my cock in your ass!"

"Yes, yes! Fill my ass with your hot cum!" I shouted as I climaxed when he grabbed my hips, aggressively holding them to his.

"Oh, fuck!" he bellowed, gyrating his hips, emphasizing the twitching of his cock deeply in my ass, so wonderfully full, while I crushed my clit against him.

Overwhelmed and shaking, my arms went all wobbly, and I collapsed on his chest. Grabbing my hair, he pulled my face to his and kissed me. Our tongues wrestled, his lips still bearing the taste of my pussy.

"Damn! That was incredible," I breathlessly murmured into his mouth.

"Yes, you were," he replied, equally spent while he flexed his cock a couple times. "I take it you liked it."

"You might say that" I confirmed, wiggling my ass in response and nuzzling my face into his shoulder, dreamily bathing in the passionate glow of our decadently coupling, as his cock slowly softening and slipping from my ass.

Cautiously sitting up, I bashfully advised, "Nature calls."

"I imagine so," he replied softly. "That was thirsty work, how about if I get us some water?"

"Perfect," I confirmed with a smile, knowing full well he was graciously allowing me some private time.

Once I'd stood, he departed for the kitchen. I half stumbled to the bath on jelly legs and closed the door for some much needed relief, fully reconciled to the 'collateral damage.' Thank goodness George wasn't around to hear that.

No sooner had I flushed than there was a gentle rap on the door.

"Okay to come in?"

"Yes," I replied grateful for the bottled water he handed me upon entering. After a few satisfying swallows, I added, "And now for a quick shower."

Placing our bottles on the vanity, we entered the enclosure and started the water.

"Just what I needed," I said "It's been another memorable day."

"And it all started here, remember?" he replied, grinning broadly.

"How could I forget!" I confirmed, returning his smile as we casually washed up, in sharp contrast to the morning.

Dried and snuggling naked under the covers, facing each other, his soft, heavy cock resting on my thigh, blissfully intimate, as I contemplated how many times I'd cum since Friday night, unnerved that I couldn't arrive at a total.

"Can I ask you some..." I started, "I know, I know. I don't need to ask, so I was wondering...mind you, I'm not complaining..."

"No need to apologize," he said dreamily while tenderly stroking my cheek, "Just say what you need to say."

"Okay then, we've had sex a lot since Friday, to say the least. But I was wondering if I've become addicted to it all. I mean, is this normal?"

"Hmm..." he said, dramatically stroking his chin, adding with his devilish grin, "Yes, you're addicted. Besides, normalcy is overrated, whatever that may be. I hardly want us to be normal. It sounds incredibly boring."

"The last thing I want is boring."

"I'm not insinuating you are. Far from it. But, I understand. We can take a little break. So how about tomorrow night we have movie night? Not like tonight, but we can get a pizza, make some popcorn and we can pick something from my collection. Something you haven't seen before. Hopefully, an old classic. Maybe black and white, even. Would that be normal enough for you?"

"Actually, it sounds wonderfully romantic. Cuddling up in the dark, watching an old time movie," I replied, giving him a hug.

"Well, then, it's a date! Have you ever seen Key Largo?"

"Can't say I have."

"You'll love it, I'm sure. A love story between Humphrey Bogart and the ever glamorous Lauren Becall, complicated by a bunch of gangsters led by a wonderfully despicable Edward G. Robertson. All the while a hurricane rages about the hotel where it takes place."

"Ah, love and bullets! You sure know the way to a girl's heart."

"And here I always thought it was by sucking on her clit!"

"You're incorrigible!" I teasingly reprimanded.

"You wouldn't want me any other way."

"No, I wouldn't," I confirmed, followed by a big yawn that I was too tired to hide, as he hugged me tightly and, just before we drifted off to sleep, I thought, god, I love this man.

12