Proclivities - Pt. 08: The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped closer to examine them and said, "This is really intricate work. She must have spent a ton of time making them. I've done some counted cross stitch in my time, so I know. They're simply gorgeous. But it doesn't strike me as your usual taste."

"I suppose not, but I've always liked it and it does carry sentimental value. I spent a lot of wonderful time with her when I was a little kid. Plus, like you said, they just don't make furniture like this anymore. And now I've learned something about you, that you do needlework."

"Not that much of late. Between work and getting my degree, there wasn't time for it."

"I'd really like to see it sometime."

"Maybe this weekend. My mom has some hanging on her walls."

"That would be great," he said as he led me to the other end of the room where a large opening brought us to a wide hallway. Apparently, the wall color was the same throughout the first floor. To my left was the familiar staircase and, beyond that, the entrance back to the living room while to the right, it ended at the oak front door with its oval glass in the top half with glass side panels.

Heading towards the front, a lone door on the right opened to the garage. A quick peak revealed some yard tools, all neatly arranged on the far wall - not all that exciting. On the opposite side, a door opened to a large room with the same general décor with lone windows on the exterior walls. Obviously, it was where he worked out, as interlocking black rubber tiles covered most of the floor. A treadmill faced the back of the house with a TV mounted on the wall. Two sets of compact, adjustable free weights completed the contents.

"This was originally going to be my office, but, as you know, there was plenty of space in the bedroom for my desk and the better view," he explained, then added, "For some reason, until today, I hadn't used any of this since Friday."

"But you still got plenty of exercise," I replied with a wink, as the equipment readily explained his toned body. "I just might have to use some of this stuff too. You know, to maintain my stamina."

"Good idea," he replied as we goofily smiled at each other.

We continued towards the back of the house where he showed me the coat closet, a half bath in the familiar black and white motif, and finally a utility space containing cleaning supplies. I'm not sure why it temporarily struck me as odd that he would have a vacuum cleaner, a broom and such. Just not something I associated with single guys, I guess, but they were obviously necessary. More importantly, he wasn't afraid to use them. A chrome rack on casters provided storage for nonperishable foodstuffs and cookware for a crowd -- really big pots and pans.

On the second floor, we did a more cursory inspection. There were three bedrooms, where I was glad to see that he departed from the standard décor that I'd seen elsewhere with each having its own color scheme. All the rooms were nicely sized, two outfitted with double twin beds, the last, a queen size. In addition, there was a full bath, reminiscent of the master, but smaller with a tub plus shower combination. Lastly, a spacious tiled laundry room that ended with a window. On the right, the latest front loading washer and dryer, opposed by cabinets and countertop running the length of the wall, above them shelving and a coat rod.

"So, what do you think?" he asked.

"It's all lovely, and now, at least I know where I can do my laundry," I teased, intentionally avoiding the topic of the extra bedrooms and who might occupy them some day.

As if reading my mind, he replied, "When I had it built, I always imagined that there would be more occupants...But enough of that, are you ready for the movie?"

"I suppose so," I confirmed perhaps with less enthusiasm than he'd hoped as my mind fondled the word occupants.

"Maybe I should rephrase that. How about we get naked, cuddle under the covers and watch the movie?"

"Oh!" I replied. He'd definitely got my attention with that. "Since you put that that way, you betcha!"

"You just have to behave yourself until the end."

"Since when have I misbehaved?" I asked, giving him my best feigned innocence, as he led me to the bedroom.

It was certainly odd. Both of us stripping down without being consumed by our passions, I slid under the covers while I discovered that the TV was mounted on articulated arm as he turned it for better viewing from the bed. Switching out the lights, he joined me, fiddled with the remote and queued up the movie. We lay next to each other, his hand seeking mine. Watching a movie with your sweetie, normal. Doing it naked next to him and his big cock, not so much.

The plot unfolded slowly, but it was obvious something wasn't right, and once Johnny Rocco emerged from his bath, the pace quickened, turning progressively uglier as the gangsters exerted their cruelty. I was engrossed -- so much so that the whole naked thing took a holiday - then greatly relieved that Bogey outsmarted the bad guys, but took a slug in the process.

"That was great!" I said as the credits started, and I rolled on my side to face George

"I'm glad you liked it," he replied as his hand softly stroked my side. "There are plenty more classic old films you should see. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, this was nice," I confirmed. "But right now..." I added as my hand reach down and stroked his cock, much to my delight already swollen, and quickly responding to my touch.

"Something you want?" he teased.

I tossed back the covers. Kneeling by his side, I sucked the tip of his cock, slowly taking him deeply into my mouth.

"So you want to suck my cock, bitch?" he asked with a quick swat to my ass.

"Yeth" I quickly replied, the head still lodged in my mouth.

"And I need to eat your cunt," he said as he pulled at my hips, guiding me to straddle his face.

This was a new thrill for me, and I moaned into his cock as his tongue taunted my smooth pussy lips, flicking along their length, encouraging me to take his cock deeper, knocking at my throat. He drew my lips and clit aggressively into his mouth, his tongue worming within them.

It had only been a day since I'd last cum, but, damn, I was fucking horny. My hips pushed down on his face, grinding my pussy against his mouth, as he eagerly acquiesced to my desire, goading me to accept his cock down my throat, spit welling in my mouth.

Seizing my hips and holding me still, he tongue circled my clit, then ran down my lips and poked at my rosebud.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I exclaimed, withdrawing my mouth, resting my head on his hip and drinking in the sight and sounds of my hand vigorously pumping his slick cock and the irresistible sensations attacking from below.

"Cum for me, bitch!" he demanded, as he now worked over my clit with his thumb and stuck his tongue in my ass.

"Yes! That's it, eat my ass!" I cried as my climax swept over me. As the unrelenting stimulation from his thumb and tongue drove me to new heights, I kept stroking his marvelous cock, provoking a new urgency.

I spun around to kneel between his thighs and enveloped his rod with my mouth, drawing it in progressively deeper until my lips reached its base and slowly fucked its full length, making no effort to control the spit that ran down his smooth balls.

With just the head in my mouth, my hands slid under his thighs and pushed them up to his chest. Sliding my tongue down the shaft, I continued downward, licking his balls and gently sucking on them. Judging from his sighs and groans, he was deeply appreciative of my efforts.

It was now or never, I told myself. I tentatively curled my tongue around his hairless rosebud, already slick from my spit that had run from his balls.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed.

Thrilled by his reaction I grew bolder, and stuck my tongue in. His hips immediately elevated as my hands squeezed his slippery cock. He pulled his thighs to his chest in approval and I wallowed in my wonderfully naughty behavior.

I wonder...only one way to find out. As my right hand continued to jack his sloppy cock, my left index finger circled his asshole.

"Oh!" he said, surprised, as his hips twitched slightly.

"You want to be my bitch?" I asked as my finger pressed against his entrance while I kept stroking his cock.

"Yes."

"Say it!" I demanded as I slapped his cock, loving how it stiffly wobbled.

"Make me your bitch!"

I slapped his cock again. "Say please."

"Please make me your bitch!" he replied enthusiastically, his eyes fixed on mine, and then, "Oh fuck!" as my finger easily slipped in to the first knuckle, his eyes widening.

"You want me to fuck your ass?" I asked with another swat on his cock.

"Yes."

"Say it!" God I was loving how much he embraced the role reversal and how much he twitched as I lightly spanked his cock. Damn, he was fucking hard!

"Fuck my ass!"

"Say please!" I demanded as I smacked his cock again.

"Oh, god yes! Please fuck my ass!" he confirmed, pushing it against my hand.

As I encircled his cock and squeezed, I slowly slid my finger in his ass, delighted at how willingly he accepted it. Once fully inserted, his legs dropped to form a wide "M." I leaned forward and sucked tightly on his cockhead, summoning another deep moan.

I withdrew my finger at the same pace I took his cock completely. I reveled his intensified moaning as my finger now worked in unison with the movement of his cock in and out of my throat.

"Oh hell yeah! Suck my cock and fuck my ass!" he implored, his hands clutching fistfuls of the bedsheets and I quickened my pace in response.

Now grunting and groaning, his hips moved in opposition to my finger, pressing down as I pushed in and rising as I withdrew. The power I felt was deliriously exhilarating and I pressed my finger in completely, holding it there.

"Oh fuck," he gasped as the first spurt of cum blasted into my mouth, his asshole clenching erratically around my finger. I could barely contain the copious goo in my mouth, but managed to retain it, looking up to drink in his satisfied expression, heavy lidded eyes and ragged breathing.

As his eyes slowly opened, a smile graced his lips while I opened my mouth to proudly display the fruits of my labor. A couple of swallows later, I confirmed its disposal and slipped my finger from his ass.

"That was amazing," he sighed as his legs gracelessly unfolded.

"Thanks," was all I said with a grin, incapable of conjuring any other words, but deeply contented at his compliment.

Hooking his hands under my armpits, he pulled me next to him so I lay on my side, one leg draped over his, my head resting on his chest, thumping against my face.

"You may not believe it, but I've never done that before," he said softly. "Or more to the point, had it done to me."

"As you'd expect, neither had I. Both parts. When I was on top of you and, of course, when you were my bitch," I said, hoping he could feel my smile.

"Then it was a marvelous first for both of us."

"For sure. I really enjoyed our role reversal and how readily you played along."

"How could I not go along with you, my love, but, I must admit, it was a revelation. Both for me physically and that you could be so...creative."

"What can I say? I had a good teacher. I wasn't sure how'd you react, but I decided it was better beg for forgiveness than ask for permission."

"Trust me, there's nothing to forgive," he cooed, his respiration having returned to normal.

"Well then, we've found another alternative, haven't we?"

"We sure have!" he said enthusiastically, as he guided me up and kissed me. Softly, lovingly, but still deeply. Perfectly.

So much for normal.

12