Proclivities - Pt. 10

Story Info
Sailing Lessons: My Exhibitionism Gets Me In Hot Water.
14.2k words
4.92
2.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proclivities Part 10: There's More to the Man

Author's note: My thanks to those that have stuck with this series and my apologies for the delay in adding the next part. I wasn't sure if the next adventure was appropriate, but it kept drawing me there. I hope you like it, but for those looking for a quick one, I can only say, this probably isn't for you. For the rest, be patient and tell me what you think. Part 11 should follow shortly. It's already rattling around the attic.

I wasn't surprised that it was nearly ten when I woke up Saturday morning. Yawning, I stretched my arms and legs. No doubt about it, the previous night had been strenuous, reminiscent of waking up in this same bed just a week ago. However, the panic I'd felt that morning had been replaced by contented joy. Sure, last night's bondage session was a new departure for me, but, upon reflection, it was a destination. Any evidence of it had been cleared away, as I remembered tiptoeing through the minefield of cuffs, rope, straps, collar and leash that littered the floor before stumbling back to bed last night. George had also put my blouse and jacket on a hanger, leaving them on a hook on the closet door, my heels resting atop my skirt on the floor beneath them.

He'd already risen. No surprise there, but I noticed he'd left a note on the nightstand advising he was out at his dock and to give him a holler once I was awake. Right, today would be my sailing lesson and maiden voyage. 'At least something was still maiden' proved an amusing thought.

After last night's intense activities, rising to me knees to peer out the window proved a challenge. Nonetheless, it was a glorious day, as I spied the sun glinting on the wind stirred river. Okay, there's the dock and his boat, but where is he?

Presently, he emerged from the cabin, dressed in a white tee shirt and those fabulously tight black swimming trunks that I admired while we had lounged on the patio last Sunday. Lounged? "Ha!" I smirked, recalling my first photo session. I watched him circuit the deck, pausing occasionally, handling one thing or another. I deduced he was running through a checklist, which I found reassuring, as my anticipation for a day on the water grew.

Alright then, get your ass out of bed. Still naked, I made a quick stop in the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. My reflection in the vanity mirror revealed I shouldn't have gone to sleep with damp hair, so I brushed it out as best as I could.

I wasn't about to go outside naked in broad daylight, so I grabbed my 'Naughty' robe from the closet and slipped it on. Oh! My nipples were a bit tender, expectable I suppose, but not regrettable either. Hmm, what about the rest of me? I moved my blouse and jacket to the closet to uncover the full-length mirror on the door. Dropping my robe confirmed my nipples were more deeply colored than normal. My pussy showed no ill effects, just smooth, and if I kept touching it, I might not stop. Turning around, nothing different about my ass, at least visibly, but I could still tell that my "therapist" had put it to good use. Nothing painful, just that distinct, lingering feeling. Beyond the physical, however, I felt...what? Fulfilled? Empowered? I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I knew something had changed. George had conjured my deepest yearning, liberating my spirit to embrace my true nature. Who'd have thought that something so physically demanding would be so emotionally uplifting? Smiling at the revelation, I put the robe back on and headed downstairs.

Of course, George had made coffee. I poured a cup from the carafe on the counter, quickly stirred in some sugar and went out to the patio. Some humidity had crept in overnight. It would be a steamy day and being out on the water would be the perfect foil. After a couple of sips, I set the mug on the patio wall and, for a moment, just ogled George coiling some rope.

Cupping my hands around my mouth, I yelled, "Good morning, captain!"

Slightly startled, he looked my way, a broad smile beneath his sunglasses. "Good morning, first mate Huggins!" he shouted back. "I'll be up in a minute."

I didn't reply, just took a quick look around and opened my robe, holding the panels straight out so that only he would see. At least I hoped so. I quickly covered up and tied the sash. George gave an enthusiastic thumbs up, quickly finished with the rope, grabbed his coffee mug from a piling, and jogged towards the house.

Joining me on the patio, he embraced and kissed me deeply, his hands squeezing my ass.

"That was some greeting," he said.

"So was that, but what's the plan for the day?" I asked as I ground my pussy against his thigh.

"As much as I hate to say it, if we're going make it out on the water, we'll have to put our libidos in park, at least for a while."

"If you say so. I just hope 'a while' isn't too long."

"I suppose we can figure something out. The boat could use a proper christening," he replied with an evil grin.

"That's more like it!"

"Okay, I see you already got some coffee, so why don't you relax for a bit and grab an English muffin or something. I'm going to run out for a bit and grab some sandwiches for later. What would you like?"

"Turkey and provolone would be good."

"Lettuce? Tomatoes?"

"Yes, please."

"But no mayo, right?"

"Correct."

"Cool. I should be back in fifteen or twenty minutes," he replied as he released my ass. Putting on a pair of cargo shorts that were laying on one the tables, he added, "Don't want to give the folks at the deli a heart attack."

"More like some lady might jump your bones," I teased. "Bye"

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you too," I replied as he gave me a quick kiss.

Once he'd driven away, I picked up my coffee and went back inside in search of breakfast, having no trouble finding what I needed. As I waited for the toaster, I noticed my purse on the counter. Honestly, I can't remember bringing it in last night. I may have, but I'd been completely enthralled with 'doctor' George.

To kill some time, I decided to check my phone and see if I'd missed anything. I gave a quick snort as my underwear greeted me upon opening my purse. I just tossed it on the counter. Uh-oh, a missed call from my mom earlier this morning. Plus a text message, which raised my concern further. She only sent those unless it was something urgent, usually preferring verbal communication:

"I tried calling you, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for overreacting. You're an adult now and I should let you live your life as you see fit. Love, mom."

Wow! That was the last thing I expected, but then I read a message from Judy:

"Your mother called me. We need to talk ASAP."

Oh shit. No mystery to my mom's message now.

The muffins popped out of the toaster, giving me a temporary reprieve, and I took my time applying butter and jam. Setting their plate on the counter, I remained standing, took a bite, and dialed Judy.

"Hey, stranger," Judy said mockingly as she answered.

"And good morning to you, too," I replied and cut to the chase. "I got your text. What's so important?"

"Out of the blue, your mom called me this morning. At first, I thought there was some kind of emergency, but she just wanted to know about you and George. And speaking of him, how's that going?"

"It's wonderful and I'll have to catch you up on things. But that will have to wait for another time. Right now, I need to know about your call with my mom."

"It was awkward to say the least. She kept asking questions and I was trying to be as vague as I could be without lying."

"I'm sorry about that. I had no idea she'd call you and it pisses me off that she'd put you on the spot."

"Thanks, but she is your mom after all."

"It still wasn't right. So, what did she want to know specifically? "I demanded.

"First, she wanted to know if I'd met George and what I thought about him. So I told her I'd only met him once and that he was handsome and a nice guy who really likes you."

"That's not so bad, I guess."

"Yeah, but then it got weird. She wanted to know how much of him you'd been seeing."

"What did you tell her?"

"I just said that as far as I know, you'd been out with him every night."

"You didn't tell her I moved in with him, did you?"

"Hell no!" Judy exclaimed. "I'd never do that. Then she wanted to know how late you'd been out. I told her I didn't know. Between work and my dating Bob, I hadn't seen much of you."

"Thanks for that, but it was awfully nervy of her to ask."

"I hope I didn't say the wrong thing, but I didn't know what to say."

"You did the best you could. You're not the problem. She just wants to know how much I'm fucking George and I suppose I'm to blame for that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she called me earlier this week while I was driving home from work and told her I was headed to George's to watch a movie. She then made a remark that if I can't be good, be careful. I didn't categorically deny we were having sex. As a matter of fact, I teased her about it. Not a smart move on my part."

"Definitely not," agreed Judy.

"Still, she shouldn't have called you about it. Anyway, I've got to go. I really need to speak to her. She sent me a text saying she was sorry for overreacting, and now I know why. But I promise I'll call you tomorrow so we can catch up."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll let you go. Bye."

"Bye and thanks for the heads up."

"Anytime."

Damn! Why did my mom have to do that to Judy? Once I'd finished the muffins, I gave my mom a call. She had some explaining to do, but I figured I'd give her a chance to do so before getting confrontational. She answered before the second ring finished.

"Good morning, Linda," she said cheerfully.

"Good morning, mom. Sorry I missed your call."

"That's okay, dear. It's a perfect time to talk. Your father ran to the market for tomorrow. Did you get my message?"

"I sure did. And thank you," I replied, holding back about Judy to see what my mom would say.

"It was the least I could do. I know I upset you and I shouldn't meddle in your life like that," she said softly.

"It's okay," I replied, taunted by 'Naughty' emblazoned above my left breast and the haphazard pile of underwear on the counter bringing a quick smile as the previous evening flashed in my mind, knowing she'd be mortified. "My remark about grandkids was kind of flippant."

"Quite alright. I probably deserved it. It's just that I know what love can do to a woman, so don't take this the wrong way, but given your lack of experience, I just wanted to be sure you didn't make a mistake."

"Sure, so what made you change your mind?" I asked, giving her plenty of rope.

"Two things, but please don't get mad at me."

"I can hardly promise that, but it doesn't sound good," I replied trying to remain calm, but failing.

"Please Linda, let me finish."

"What did you do?"

"I spoke with Judy..."

"Mom! That was sneaky. Did she say I'm in love with him?" I asked, knowing Judy hadn't.

"I didn't ask that."

"Okay, what did you ask Judy?"

"I asked if she'd met George and what she thought about him."

"Oh, so you're vetting my boyfriends now," I accused angrily.

"Just this one."

"Right. Like I've had so many."

"Now, Linda, I asked you not to get mad at me," she said sharply.

"You know I couldn't promise that, and you probably figured I would. But after pressing so hard to meet him, you couldn't wait until tomorrow and went behind my back. So, what did Judy tell you?"

"I believe her exact words were that he's handsome, charming and totally smitten with you."

"That's all?"

"Just about," she replied meekly.

"That's funny. I spoke to Judy before I called you."

"You talked to her?" she asked in alarm.

"I sure did, and she told me you also wanted to know how often I'd seen George and what time I was getting home. Did you really think my best friend wouldn't tell me?"

"I guess I should have known," she replied dejectedly.

"You certainly should have. On top of that, it was rude to treat her like she was your spy. What the hell were you thinking?"

"Linda, please understand. I was worried about you..."

"Yeah, not worried if he was kind, courteous and respectful. You were just worried I was fucking him."

"Linda! Watch your language."

"That's not an answer," I replied sharply.

"Alright, I was."

"Well, I am. A lot."

"I figured as much," she said, resigned to the fact, "because after what she said about him, I knew that would be hard to resist."

"Damn it, mom! It wasn't a matter of resisting," I said, perturbed that she thought I'd been tricked somehow. "I wanted him from the moment I laid eyes on him and once we'd talked for a couple of hours, I had to take the chance. I followed him home. And, well, it was an eye-opening experience, to say the least. Totally unlike my previous ones."

I was greeted by silence.

"You there, mom?"

"Yes, dear," she replied softly. "I don't know what to say. Obviously, I didn't know this much about your love life."

"Until now, there really wasn't much to tell, but just the other day, didn't you say, I'm twenty-five and a life of solitude isn't much of an existence?"

"Yes."

"Now that I've done something about it, all you're concerned with is my sex life."

"It might seem that way, but.."

"There's no might about it," I countered. "So, regardless of how it turned out, I didn't want to become some regretful old spinster."

"That's not what I meant! Wait, does that mean it could have been a one-night stand?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it could have, and the following morning, I was concerned it might be, but once we'd talked, it was the opposite. He was afraid I'd make it one. He wanted nothing more than to spend his time with me. And I feel exactly the same way."

"My god, Linda, I'm stunned by it all. Previous ones? And now? I had no idea it was this was so serious," she protested.

"Well, now you know," I said sarcastically.

"Please don't take that tone with me. I want you to know that you can discuss anything with me. I don't want anything to come between us."

"Okay, let's test that. Circling back, what the hell did you mean about what love can do to a woman?"

"Well, I know this will come as a surprise, but as long as we're being so open, let's just say that wearing white at my wedding might not have been totally appropriate," she replied in a near whisper.

"So, our birds and the bees talk and waiting until you're married was just a lie, huh?" I accused. Did she think her confession would placate me?

"I know, but that's why I wanted to apologize. It was two-faced of me."

"It sure was. So much for not wanting anything to come between us." I said angrily. "Lying to me twice this morning."

"Twice?"

"Yeah, first about Judy and now about premarital sex."

"I said I was sorry!"

"I'm sure you are, but in that case, there are some things I'm not sorry about," I replied sharply.

"Didn't I say you can tell me anything?" she said, desperately trying to win me over.

"I'm so glad you said that because you may not like what you hear."

"Sometimes the truth hurts, but if you've got something to get off your chest, please tell me," she said fearfully.

"I've moved in with George."

"Really? That's a big step. Are you sure that's a good idea?" she asked, although it was more a statement of her opposition.

"Absolutely," I replied, enraged that she didn't see it as more meddling in my life. "I know I don't sound it right now, but I've never been happier in my life. I've found a man listens to me and respects me. But you couldn't wait long enough to see that. It's like you're looking to prevent it. I was hoping you'd be happy for me."

"I wish I could, but I haven't met him yet."

"That's my point! You wouldn't give him a chance. All you're concerned with is whether we were having sex."

"Linda, please understand. I was afraid you'd confuse that with love."

"I'm not the one who's confused. You might not understand, but it was love at first sight - for both of us."

"I know what you mean. It was the same way when I met your father..."

"At least you understand that much. Not that it seems to matter. You're so fixated on one thing, you don't want to see anything else!"

"Linda, I truly am sorry."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. That's all you can say! Well, I'm not. And you know what else I'm not sorry about?"

"There's more?"

"There sure is," I declared, my anger controlling my words. "I followed your advice about being careful. So, we have a lot of oral sex and I found out I like eating his cum."

"Linda! There's no need to be so vulgar."

"Too bad. Because I've also discovered I really like anal sex."

"Damn it, Linda! I can't believe you said that. Are you trying to upset me?"

"I was just following your advice, so don't knock if you haven't tried it. Besides, you're the one who wanted to know about my sex life. I'm just filling in some blanks. At least I'm being honest."

"Painfully so, too. Please understand I just want what's best for you, dear," she said, her voice quivering.

"Right. Your idea of best, not mine," I replied, in no mood for her justification.

"What can I say except I'm really, really sorry."

"Sorry for lying to me or sorry for my behavior?"

"For lying to you," she said meekly, "But your behavior is shocking, to say the least."

"You're the one who went snooping. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?"

All I heard was a mournful sigh.

"So, I guess we'll have to cancel tomorrow," I concluded.

"I could never explain that to your father."

"So, you never told him what you've been up to?"

"No," she said dejectedly.

"And you'd better not change your mind, lie to dad and say we can't make it."

"I won't. I've already done enough of that."

"That you have. Are you sure you can handle it?"

"I'll have to," she said dejectedly.

"If you can handle it, so can I," I said. "But, unlike you, I will be telling George everything we discussed."

"Do you have to?"

"Most definitely. We've promised not to keep any secrets from each other."

"I guess that's a good thing, but still, how will I be able to look him in the eye?"

"You brought this on yourself. You'll just have to deal with it," I said coldly.

"Okay...now you may not believe it, but I'm still looking forward to meeting him."

"Good. I know he is too."

"Bye, Linda."

"Bye, mom. Just one more thing."

"Yes?"

"I'll make sure George fucks me in the ass before we come over," I concluded and ended the call before she could reply. Let her stew on that.

I stared at the phone in the death grip of my shaking hand - my heart thumping and my breathing rapid and ragged. Had I been overly harsh? Probably, but damn it, she'd lied to me and overstepped her bounds, demolishing this morning's euphoria. I momentarily scooped up my underwear to put it away, but in a fit of pique, threw it back on the counter, accompanied by a loud "Fuck!" to no one in particular. I hope I can explain it all to George.

And where is he? Those calls lasted over fifteen minutes and I really need to talk to him.

Oh? There's a text from him. I'd been too enraged with my mom to notice its arrival, but he only advised the deli was a mob scene and he'd be a bit longer.

To defray my nervous energy, I cleaned up from breakfast. That didn't take long, and I ended up staring vacantly at the kitchen sink, trying to compose my thoughts. Nothing to do but give him the unvarnished truth. I hope he understands.

Oh, thank god, he's back.

"Sorry that took so long. The deli was packed. I'd totally forgotten today is the fourth of July. Apparently, something's been distracting me," said George as soon as he entered, grinning broadly.

Before he could put down the bag with our sandwiches, I ran to him.