Proclivities - Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was his turn to be awkward as he watched me, and took some photos, all while steering the boat. Regardless, his smile was pure joy...and encouragement.

So, it's now or never...but this was a different Rubicon entirely. I mean, topless was one thing, totally naked another. Undaunted, I turned my back to him and started to slowly peel of my bikini bottom. However, trying to do it singlehandedly while balancing with the other on the mast proved fruitless, for the first time, its snugness a distinct disadvantage. Hesitantly, I released the mast and started squiggling out of the bottom while taking a quick glance over my shoulder at George. To my delight there was nothing but lecherous approval - not unexpected, but intoxicating nonetheless.

Comfortable with the gentle rhythmic pitching of the boat, the bottom and hands now at my knees, I suggestively wiggled my ass. No need to look now, I'm sure he loved it, maybe as much as I did.

So much for that! Most unexpectedly the bow pitched higher than I'd expected and bam! With my hands hooked in my suit, my ass slammed down on the deck.

"Ow!" I shrieked, more out of shock than pain.

"Are you okay?" George shouted, full of concern.

I must have been a sight, slowly turning around on my butt with my bikini bottom around my knees. "I'm okay...just bruised my ego," trying to make light of the situation.

"That's a relief. Maybe, you should pull yourself together and join me down here."

"No maybes about it," I replied, as I rose to my knees, pulled up my suit and carefully made my back to him.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack," he said as I reached him and he put an arm around me, pulling me close, my breasts pressed against his chest. I sighed with contentment.

I reached behind myself and rubbed my ass. Yeah, it was a little sore.

"Hmm...I think I broke my ass," I whined sarcastically.

"Not fair! That's my job," he countered, grinning broadly.

"You're so bad!" I replied, returning his smile and giving him a squeeze.

"I can't help it, but, not to disappoint you, we'll be coming up on the bridge soon. There'll be more boat traffic, so you might want to put your top on."

"Well...I'm not sure I want to. Can we turn around now so I don't have to?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Despite what just happened, I'm enjoying the freedom and I don't want it to end just yet."

"In that case," he started, then switched to his pirate voice, "Man the jib, ya swab, and prepare to come about!"

"Aye-aye, captain," I replied, coming to attention and saluting.

"Look what's also at attention," he teased, quickly tweaking each of my nipples, much to my delight.

"You know I love following orders, sir," I said with a wink before moving forward to tend the jib sheet.

With the boat now heading home, I joined George at the wheel, and he said, "I'm sorry your little escapade on the bow didn't go as planned."

"It's quite alright, I'm still having a great time. This is so relaxing. I hope this isn't the only time we'll be out and I'll get another chance. Besides, in case you haven't noticed, I'm still topless."

"How could I not notice the nicest tits I've ever seen?"

"Oh, you're some kind of expert now?" I teased.

"Hardly, let's just say I know what I like. It was a compliment, ya know."

"I do," I replied while rubbing my breasts across his side, my nipples stiffening against the friction.

"Like I said, you've got lovely tits."

"Thanks...that was me accepting the compliment gracefully this time."

"You're most welcome, but you're distracting the pilot."

"Is that a complaint?"

"You know it's not, but this is not quite the same ad driving the car."

"Okay," I said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Yeah, I wish you didn't have to stop either...So what do you say to some lunch?"

"That will do, and now that you've mentioned food, my tummy's talking to me."

"Cool. Why don't you drive and I'll get the cooler. Just hold this course."

"Aye, captain."

"Smart ass," he replied with a smile as he patted one cheek and headed to the galley.

"Seems you have a fixation."

"You're absolutely correct," he said reappearing from the galley, cooler in hand. "But not just with your body. I'm infatuated with you; in case you hadn't noticed."

"How could I not? And that's not a complaint. The feeling's mutual."

We hesitated a moment, savoring the exchange. With a quick shake of his head to break the spell, George put down the cooler, and took a picture of me.

"Just want to be sure we can show your parents what an accomplished sailor you are."

I couldn't help but smile. "I'll be sure to send it to my mom before I call her later."

"Good idea," he chided. "So how do want to work this? One of us can eat while the other drives."

"You go ahead, but if I can have a water, that would be great."

"Of course."

George cracked the cap on one and handed it to me before settling in on a bench cushion, his back leaning against the cabin, water and sandwich in hand. Despite his hat and sunglasses, I knew he was watching me intently.

Between occasional sips of water, I reveled in the moment - topless in the bright sunshine before the man I loved, the object of his desire while displaying complete confidence in me to pilot the craft. Not for the first time, and confident it wouldn't be the last, I thought, 'I could get used to this.'

"You seem exceptionally pleased with yourself," said George, interrupting my reverie.

"Umm," I replied, slightly startled, "I was just thinking how happy I am. It's romantic and erotic simultaneously. Even better that what I'd imagined."

"Imagined?"

"To be honest, I'd fantasized about posing naked next to the mast, but this is better. Plus, I won't end up falling on my ass."

"There is that," he teased. "But I've finished my sandwich, so I'll take over and you can take sustenance."

"Thanks," I replied,, "...for everything."

"You make it easy," he said and kissed my lips briefly as he took the wheel.

I assumed the same position George had recently occupied. Damn, I was hungry, but after a few bites I also took time to watch him, my captain.

"Can I ask you something?" I said as a thought suddenly came to mind.

"I've told you..."

"Yeah, I know, just ask. So...does your boat have a name?"

"Not yet. I've tried to come up with one, but nothing ever seemed appropriate. I didn't want to slap something on it just because."

"Isn't that like bad luck or something. Or so I've heard."

"I think you ass proved that earlier."

"That gets my vote and I guess Pervert or Horny Bastard would have been over the top," I said with a sly smile.

He snorted. "Yeah, accurate, but a bit much. Any ideas?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"It is?"

"Yup. Proclivity or Proclivities. Something like that anyway."

"That's brilliant!" he replied excitedly.

"I have my moments." Might as well steal on of his favorite retorts.

"Let me roll that around a bit...Our Proclivity...Our Proclivities?"

"Not very original."

"I know, but I want it to be about us..."

"Nice recovery."

"Wait a minute. I've got it! Proclivities, Ltd. But limited as in L,T, D. You know like we're a company, but only we'll know that limited is also like monogamous. Unless you're against monogamy?"

"Stupid question."

"I knew that. I just wanted to twist your knickers."

"Now there's a visual I'll never forget...not that I'd want to."

"You're welcome," he said with a grin that I returned.

"Now with that settled, what font should we use?"

"I hadn't gotten that far. You're the graphics weenie. You tell me. Just something bold and emphatic."

"Then times new roman. It has a classic elegance too. All caps. Just the first letters sixteen point, the others twelve. If you know what I mean."

"Absolutely. It's perfect."

"You're welcome."

"That was easy enough, but then again, with you everything is. I'll call the marina this week and see how quickly they can do it. No more bad juju."

"My ass says thank you."

"It can thank me later."

"Tomorrow," I said. "After all this sun today, I need some of your special moisturizer."

"Deal. But speaking of sun, maybe you should put your top back on. You don't want to have your best in show boobies burnt."

"Best in show now, huh?"

"Would you prefer titen weltmeister?"

"What?"

"That's German for world champion tits."

"Well, aren't you the cunning linguist!" I shrieked with delight. "But you're right, I should cover up. Just my tee shirt. I'm too accustomed to the freedom."

"You'll get no complaints from me; besides, we'll be seeing more boat traffic soon."

"Already?"

"I know, right? Doesn't seem like we've been out for four hours."

"Time flies when..." I stopped midsentence as I stood and my head snapped around at the roar of a speedboat rapidly approaching towards the bow.

"So much for our tranquility," George affirmed. "Oh fuck, I should have known. It's those asshole Rizzo brothers."

In what seemed like an instant, they buzzed by us with only thirty feet to spare, their grinning faces locked on me, leaving no doubt that it was intentional. Their boat's wake rocked us a bit. Maybe not dangerous, but annoying nonetheless.

"Dickheads!" I shouted after them, certain that they couldn't hear, but still gratifying. "They did that intentionally."

"They probably recognized my boat and thought they were being funny."

"I was not amused."

"Don't let them get to you, as much as I agree with your opinion."

"Anyway, I'm glad I had my top on."

"Me too, but that's probably why they did that."

"Because of what I did this morning?" I asked, alarmed.

"Probably."

"Sorry."

"Not your fault. You did nothing wrong."

"I feel like I did. I'll have to be more careful in the future."

"As always, it's your choice," he consoled. "Like I said the night we met, I'd never do anything to put you in danger."

"I know, but it's still got me upset."

"Come here," he said softly, extending an arm in my direction.

His embrace was comforting and he just held my close for several minutes. My distress melted away.

"I love you," he said, planting a kiss on my head.

"I love you too. And thanks for making me feel safe."

"That's my job," he replied then added with a squeeze of my ass, "One of many, I might add."

"Don't I know it," I said looking up at his beaming countenance.

"Feeling calm enough to drive?"

"Yeah, I'm good. More than good actually."

"That you are, but we'll have to furl the sails shortly and switch over to the motor."

"You're the captain."

The whole process was easier than imagined, but then again, George did most of the work, first rolling up the jib, then starting the engine. All I had to do was steer into the wind while he dropped the main sail and bungeed it to the boom. He even let me keep driving up the river.

"I'd better take it from here," he said with a kiss as we neared his dock. "You make one he'll of a first mate."

"As long as there's never a second," I teased.

"Not a chance."

George gently eased the boat next to dock, the engine at low speed holding our position.

"Okay, first mate, hop on the dock and toss me a line."

Leery of his request, I must have given him a funny look, but I overcame my fear and did as he instructed. In short order we had the boat secure.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked from the boat while I stood on the dock.

"Not really. I just get nervous doing something for the first time."

"True, but the second time, you've always displayed remarkable enthusiasm."

"You're incorrigible!" I declared brightly.

"Just part of my inimitable charm."

"So that's what you call it."

"Indeed, I do. There's not much left for you to do, so why don't you take the cooler back to the house and call your mom? I just need to tidy up a few things and will be up in fifteen minutes or so."

Just as he handed me the cooler, the low rumble of a boat approached. It was the fucking Rizzo brothers, and they were headed straight towards us. Without asking, they tied the stern of their boat to the dock right in front of the soon-to-be PROCLIVITES LTD, and lumbered onto the dock. By the way they wobbled, I guessed they'd been drinking heavily.

No doubt they were brothers, but worse, even though they may once have been muscular, their current physical activity must be limited to twelve-ounce curls. And doughnuts. Lots of doughnuts. The only difference was their tee shirts, one red and one blue, both stretch across their beer guts and man boobs.

"Hey, Jawgee, didn't we see ya out there today?" said red shirt.

"I thought that was you, Tony," replied George unenthusiastically.

"So, who's the tomatah?" asked Tony.

"If you must know, she's Linda, the love of a lifetime," George replied, making certain to place himself between me and them. "Linda this is Tony Rizzo and behind him is his brother, Frankie."

I just nodded to them. Lord, get me out of here.

"I don't know about a lifetime, I'd only need fifteen minutes. Ain't that right Frankie?"

Okay, if that's how this is going to play, I said, "So what are we going to do for the last thirteen?"

"She's a sassy one, Jawgee, I like that" said Tony, but his expression showed I'd struck a nerve. "Frankie and I just wanted to see her tits again. We didn't get a real good look this morning."

"When was that?" asked George.

"We were driving by in the boat and saw her in the window. Fuck, they're nice."

"So you two peeping Toms think your entitled?" George asked angrily.

"It wouldn't hurt nobody," replied Tony as he tried to step passed George, who blocked his way.

"Not happening, Tony. Why don't you get back in your boat and go."

"Who's gonna make me?"

"Linda, get in the boat," George said flatly and I gladly did so, moving towards the cabin. "Now, Tony, just go home."

Tony said nothing, but took a stumbling lunge at George, who sidestepped the attempt and landed a forceful foreman on Tony's nose with an awful crunch, followed by a viscious kick to the side of his knee.

Tony wailed and collapsed, raising one hand to his nose, blood oozing between his fingers. The other clenched to his knee. "You fucking son of a bitch!" Tony cursed behind fiery eyes but made no attempt to stand.

"Bastard!" yelled Frank as he strode heavily at George.

"I said go home!" shouted George as he quickly pulled the knife from the sheath strapped to his calf. Frank froze in his tracks.

Fuck, this is bad, I thought, but what could I do? I then spied the flare gun. As quickly as I could I grabbed it from the cabin and scrambled up onto the bow. Standing and pointing it at their boat, I sternly said, "George said go home, or should I fire this into your boat? They burn damned hot!"

"Don't do that," Frank pleaded, his eyes panicked.

George hopped on the boat, the knife still extended before him. "Okay, Frankie. Now take your fucking brother and go home!"

Frank took off his shirt, giving it to Tony to soak up the blood, and helped his badly limping brother to their boat.

Once they were aboard, I couldn't resist saying, "So when was the last time either of you saw your penis without a mirror?"

"Fucking bitch!" wheezed Tony.

"Forget her, Tony. Let's just go," Frank said sadly as he deposited his brother in a seat.

"You ain't heard the last of this!" shouted Tony at me through a spray of blood., while Frank couldn't cast off and get away fast enough.

George and I just looked at each other, both shaking from the adrenaline surge.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed George, sheathing his knife. "I never thought those two would ever pull that kind of shit. I knew they were assholes, but..."

And then it hit me. Tears welled in my eyes, followed by uncontrollable sobbing. George quickly came to me, wrapping his arms around me and gently prying the flare gun from my hand. With my head buried against his shoulder, he held tightly. I put him in a death grip.

"Oh, god. I was so scared," I confessed between my blubbering.

"Let it out," he said softly. "You're safe now."

Removing my cap, George cooed sweetly and gently stroked my hair. My tears slowed and sobs faded.

"Think you can walk?" he asked.

"I don't know. My legs feel like jelly," I replied, sniffling and looking up at him. Those soft green-brown eyes comforting.

"Don't worry, I've got you."

With his tender assistance, we eventually stepped into the cockpit, where I collapsed onto the bench seat, my legs jiggling in exhaustion. Putting his arm around me, George sat beside me.

Through still ragged breathing, I blurted out, "What the he'll just happened?"

"The Rizzo brothers were drunk and thought they could bully their way. I'm not totally sure what they intended. They probably had a half-assed plan anyway...whatever. I wasn't going to wait to find out."

"I know that. But...but where did all that...that Jason Bourne kung-fu shit come from?"

"Oh, that..." he replied hesitantly.

"Yes...that."

"Just some self-defense lessons I'd taken. Always go for the soft spots - nose, eyes, throat, balls, knees. But until now, the subject never came up."

"Okay," I said slowly, certain that wasn't the full story, but letting it go.

"I'm surprised myself. But a couple of bullies were threatening the most important person in my life. I was enraged...furious. The best way to deal with them was...what I did."

"Thank you, but it comes as a shock."

"Well, your bit with the flare gun was pure genius."

"It was? I just knew I couldn't fight them, so..."

"You don't have to justify it, but maybe you understand what I was feeling."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," I replied, but still feeling he hadn't told me everything.

"I know you were scared. So was I, but you managed to keep your head. Very impressive."

"Thanks...for everything."

"Anytime. And always," he said with assuring sincerity.

"There is one more thing..."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Tony. He threatened revenge, you know."

"That he did. First, I have surveillance cams in the pilings at each end of the dock, so the whole thing was recorded - "

"You what?"

"It was an insurance thing for the boat. I never expected what happened today."

"Are you going to call the cops?"

"Not right away...but I am going to make a call that I think will be a better solution."

"How's that?"

"Let me handle it. Please trust me on this."

"I can't really say no, now, can I?" I asked, my suspicions growing.

"Please, I don't want to worry you about anything. I can handle it."

"I know you will, I just..."

"I'm not sure how it will all play out. Just trust me and I'll explain everything when I get back up to the house," he said, and I could tell that he was still upset, despite the brave façade.

"Okay."

"Go on up. Fix yourself a drink and try to relax. You still need to call your mother, ya know."

"Shit! I'd forgotten about that. Maybe it will get my mind on other things."

"That's the spirit!"

"One more thing..." he said, his calm demeanor back intact. Pulling me to him, his arms enveloped me, and he kissed me hard and deeply, righting my emotions.

"That was nice," I said, as George retrieved the cooler from the boat and handed it to me. "I'll see you back at the house."

"I'll be as quick as I can."

Once back in the house I set the cooler on the counter along with my sunglasses and looked towards the dock. George was on his phone, pacing the dock and talking animatedly. I wondered who he was talking to...holy crap, I really have to pee. I guess the agitation is finally wearing off.

Well, that's better. Back in the kitchen, I decided George was right. I really could use a drink, so I made a vodka tonic. "Make that a double, bartender!" I said aloud.