Procrustean Landlord Ch. 03

Story Info
The sitter does anything possible to avoid trouble!
2.6k words
4.39
17.3k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2004

Nebraska

I was exhausted from a long day of work at the call site; we had another outbreak of the notorious so called 'duck club'. This time the call site owner was not happy to just fire the ring leaders, now he wanted anyone who quaked let go, no if ands or butts.

"These lay-offs are very draining." I thought to myself as I turned the key to my door.

My wife was away in Paris, she has convinced herself that she's a fashion designer; leaving just me and the boys at home. I hired Haley Pagina Lara Castro to look after the boys while I was at work.

Stepping into the house I could feel something in the air, growing up on the hard streets of Detroit I knew when something was going down! I grabbed the baseball bat behind the door and went looking for my boys.

In the living room the lights were on, I could see empty beer cans were everywhere, and a lamp turned over. On the floor lay a nude lady facedown, I assumed it was Haley.

At eighteen years, she was five-foot two cutie with brown hair and skin the could best be described as swarthy. I didn't ask where her folks had come from, but I was dead sure she was Puerto Rican. Her tight firm ass reminded me of a mischievous chick from my college years. I didn't however have time to stare, so I kept moving.

I sighed in relief once I verified both Michael J. and Scotty P. were fast asleep in their beds. Michael J. was adopted by us, and although he wasn't related to Scotty P. they certainly looked like brothers.

I quickly verified all windows and doors were closed and locked before going back to Haley. I checked for a pulse and feeling one I tossed a blanket on her and sat down on the sofa to drink an unopened can.

"What happened?" A groggy Haley asked awoken by the sound of the opening can.

"That's what I was going to ask you?" I said. "Should I call the police or your mother?"

"Huh?" a confused Haley replied. "Uh neither..."

She stood up and finding the blanket on her she wrapped herself in it before sitting beside me. I could see as she stood up that she had large brown coloured nipples and shaved her pubes into a Mohawk. I handed her a beer and she took a sip to steady her nerves.

"Where's my boyfriend?" Haley asked.

"I think it's you should be answering the questions Haley." I stated coldly.

"Yeah... You're right." She replied cautiously. "I guess he let himself out when I passed out."

I gave her a stern look that said I wanted to hear the whole story. She fixed her blanket to show off her ample cleavage and taking another slug at her drink she told her tale.

"After the boys went to bed, I called my boyfriend to come over, he brought some beers and thinks sorta got out of hand." She said putting her face in her hands.

"Sounds like I'll only call your mother." I said picking up the phone.

I just finished firing several people at the call site and now I had to let my sitter go too, what a night! Haley looked at me in fear and shock as I continued speaking.

"Thank-you for all your work, but I need someone reliable and sober." I said. "Now get dressed, and start cleaning up before your mother gets here."

"Please don't call her!" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "I need this job to pay for school in the fall!"

I kept the phone down in its receiver while I raised my voice. "Haley you should have thought of that before getting drunk and having a party in my house!"

"Please!" She said getting on her knees in front of me.

Her towel fell off as she pleaded; I ignored this, she was much too reckless with my trust for me to employ her again. Looking down at her, she resembled a vestal virgin worshiping the eternal flame. I however was certain that she was neither a virgin, nor a priestess. Haley sensed that I wasn't having any of her begging and took things up a notch as she pressed herself against me.

I should have pushed her away, but by this point I wasn't thinking with my brain, my slowly growing penis had decided to take the driver's seat in this situation. Sensing the growth in my pants, Haley gave it a pinch before looking up at me with those big blue eyes of hers.

"Maybe we can work something out?" She said stroking my penis through my pants. "I do something for you, and you do something for me."

"Uh..." I struggled to speak. "Whatever."

Like a conductor leading her orchestra, Haley took charge of the situation. In moments she had my belt undone, my fly down, and started tugging my trousers. I felt like Odysseus tied to the mast of his ship, completely seduced by the song of the sirens as I allowed this all to unfold.

With my pants at my knees Haley grabbed my very erect penis; I expected her to put her mouth on it and start sucking away at it, but instead she started to laugh!

"Your dick looks so weird!" She said giggling.

Snapping back to reality I looked down at her and asked. "How so?"

"Well aside from being a different colour your dick is so much bigger than my boyfriends, and so... different!" She said laughing anew.

At that moment I realized that I must be sitting in the very same spot where she blew him before fucking on my sofa. Pushing that thought aside I answered her silly question.

"It's called a circumcision." I said.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense." She said licking my penis from balls to tip. "I like it!"

I grunted in pleasure as lick was followed by lick, it had been some time since I last had a chick worship my cock. When she put the head in her mouth and started stroking, I quickly kicked off my pants and began to remove my shirt.

Once naked I grabbed a fistful of her brown hair and pulled her head off my meat stick. A long string of spital ran from the tip of my penis to her lip. She didn't fight me, but she did try to bring her head back down; I could tell she was ravenous with cock hunger!

Having showed her who was truly in charge, I stood up, still holding her by the hair and proceeded to fuck her face. It was very obvious to me that this was no first time for her, she kept her tongue out and teeth very far from my flesh!

Feeling that I was going to bust a nut shortly I released my grip on Haley's hair. She quietly fought to catch her breath as I stood her up. She tried to kiss me, but I wasn't having any of that, I instead pushed her onto the sofa.

"Be gentle." She pleaded with her legs spread apart. "You're the biggest I've ever seen, plus I'm still sore from my boyfriend."

I grunted an understanding, but just assumed that she was selling me the usual set of lies that whores pedal. Moving between her legs, I spat into my hand to grease the tip of my spear before stabbing her with it. At first her eyes were wide open, but when I pushed into her she shut them tightly.

Pushing deeper I could see she was severely conflicted between pleasure and pain. Looking down I could see that how red she was between her legs.

'Perhaps she wasn't all lies?' I thought to myself as I slowly withdrew my cedar log.

Lifting her legs I spat once, then a second time on her opening, if she thought I was going to do more than that, she was going to be mistaken. I had no desire to find out what her boyfriend sperm tasted like.

Still holding her legs I rammed at her like a charging trireme, and this time I went in! Haley's noises of discomfort were quickly replaced with those of joy as I worked my way in and out of her, coating my man-oar with her juices.

When I found that I had no room left to conquer I held still to let her adjust. I could see by how she squeezed the sofa with her hands that I may have indeed been the largest she'd ever experienced.

As the seconds built up, I could also feel that warm gooey feeling on my penis, that one you get inside a lady when you know you were not the first visitor. She had let her boyfriend cum inside her... and before dawn, she was going to get another to go with it.

With a squeeze on my wedding tackle and a slight yip of joy, I knew that without moving an imperial inch, I had made her cum. Smiling down at her I started working myself in an out slowly with a great deal of force, then faster and more then faster.

I'm not one to count woman's orgasms, but I could tell she was having quite a few of them. I moved her legs to my shoulders, then leaned in, with a foot on the floor for leverage. She started to make loud incoherent noises, but catching herself she to put a hand over her mouth.

I hammered away at her pelvis so hard that I was convinced I was going to fuck her straight through the sofa, and then through the floor. Running my hands along her legs, I couldn't help but admire how they were very smooth and soft.

When I could bear it no more, I dropped her legs to leap up onto the sofa; Haley looked up in surprise now that she was deprived of my pussy stretching penis. I didn't have the time to warn her, but then again, I always believed that actions speak louder than words.

Fisting my cock with vigour I watched as my semen shot forth like water from a fire hose! The first gush landed on her forehead in a long sticky white clump. The second was half the volume, it plastered a cheek and stretched across the side of her face, as she lay still, it slowly oozed downwards to fill her ear.

The last of my load of cum was sprinkled across her face like freckles on a ginger after day in the sun. That briefly reminded me of another redheaded lady I once knew, but I pushed that thought from my mind.

"I've never experienced that before!" exclaimed a bewildered Haley.

"Which?" I asked. "Interracial sex, or a facial?"

"Uh... both I guess." She said as I moved to dismount her. "What are you doing... oh!"

I had gotten between her legs and started fucking her again. It had been a while since I last had sex twice without a break, but I still had it! Getting older wasn't so bad after all!

Haley had her eyes shut tightly, but curiosity had gotten the best of her; while I hammered away at her twat, she wiped one eye clean, then the other to look up at me.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "My boyfriend usually goes to sleep after he finishes."

"Yeah, well I'm not him!" I stated as I got off the sofa and pulled her up to her feet.

I bent Haley over the arm of the sofa, and re-entered her. The shame of being fucked with a facefull of cum was a real aphrodisiac for her, I could feel her cumming with more power and force than before.

Haley was one petite babe, shagging her was a real treat, and it seemed to me that she was enjoying herself as well. I really wanted to rock her world as I reached around her body, she quivered in delight as I squeezed one breast before moving onto the other.

When I slid my hand down her smooth stomach towards her hairy Mohawk she really began to shake in anticipation.

"Where did you learn all this?" She asked as I played with the curls between her legs. "You need to show my boyfriend!"

I almost laughed at this! I could imagine her boyfriend sitting at a desk while I provided a demonstration at the front of the classroom! Haley forgot all about this as I found her clitoris and started strumming away. When it seemed like she was going to cum I stopped and pulled out.

"Wha!" She whined feeling robbed. "Why did you do that?"

I was already sitting on the sofa, and indicated that she join me. She had a comical look on her face, which was all the funnier since it was painted with my jizz. I had to grab her wrist, turn her around and pull her into my lap.

In the era before the internet and easy access to pornography, Haley had no clue about reverse cowgirl, however once impaled she took to it like a natural! I sat there feeling like Zeus in Olympus, with her tight ass moving up and down as entertainment fit for a king!

I wish I could have seen her riding my lap from in front. I was very certain that she looked like a real Messalina, what with getting fucked with a face covered in semen.

Although she had a slim body, it was from youth, and not from exercise. She quickly exhausted herself as she slowed her pace. I could tell that she didn't want to lose face in my eyes as she kept going.

Stopping her I spun us sideways, back into the sofa, setting us up for doggy style. She sighed in relief, then moaned in pleasure as I took over the reins of her orgasms.

I squeezed her hips with such power that I was convinced I'd leave matching bruises! When I came it felt like Alexander's battle at Gaugamela; my sperm poured forth, washing over all opponents that stood in their way.

Haley breathed heavily as my penis throbbed the last drops of my semen into her. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, but didn't pull out.

"So..." Haley started to say between deep breaths. "Do I still have a job?"

I could see her staring at me with puppy dog eyes, and my white paint still oozing down her face.

"No. You're still fired." I said to her.

Haley frowned at this as cum dripped from her chin.

"But you will get a very nice bonus." I replied.

"Will you tell my mother?" She asked, with a hopeful grin.

"Consider tonight our little secret." I said, then added. "Now go have a shower, I'll call you a cab, and clean up this mess."

With those words she un-impaled herself slowly before sticking a finger in her ear.

"Ew!" She said before looking at her finger. "How did this get here?"

We both chuckled softly, then I had a thought.

"Haley." I said looking at her. "How would you like a job that pays more."

"Do I have to suck dick?" She asked with a flirty wink.

Thoughts of the stupid duck club crossed my mind.

"No. You'd keep your clothes on this." I said. "We're hiring at the call site, both you and your boyfriend can get jobs."

Haley's face brightened up at my words, I was certain that if she could keep her clothes on, she'd make a great addition to the call site. We shook hands, and putting the blanket on and gathering her clothes up before heading to the shower. I finished drinking my beer as I watched her tight little ass, as I debated whether I had a third round in me.