Prof Wot Pt. 03: Lost in Space Ch. 02

Story Info
The ship is freed.
2.8k words
4.29
3.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers

"You have got to be kidding me!" declared Lola.

Professor Wot shook his head, slightly confused. "No, not at all."

"B-but, I thought you said the ship was fully charged?" asked Cliff.

The Professor nodded and walked around the square control column to check his instruments. "Oh we were. The readings tell me that... yes, at least two of us had sex while on Starko. On multiple occasions. More than enough to get us to our next destination."

Lola and Cliff both blushed furiously.

"The problem," explained Suzanne, "is that our collision caused a power rupture that drained our batteries. We've plugged it now, but we need more sex to get the Pisspot going again."

"This is ever the difficulty," agreed the Professor.

Lola put her face in her hands. "This is outrageous," she angrily announced. "We are not your performing monkeys!"

"My dear..." began the Professor.

"Don't 'my dear' me! I'm not going to prostitute myself for you!"

"This is a very real problem," he continued. "We need power. Without it, we are stranded in space. Eventually, we will lose heat and oxygen, and then we all die!"

Lola drew herself up to her full height and looked him in the eye. "In that case," she said, "I suggest that you think of some other way out of this." Then she turned on her heel and walked out.

"Some other way?" spluttered the old man. "What does she mean?"

"Never mind Gramps," Suzanne placated him. She took him by the elbow. "Come on, let's all get some sleep. We'll look at it again in the morning." She glanced back at Cliff and shrugged as she led the Professor out of the room.

Cliff was left, nude and alone at the controls. He had never felt less relevant. Eventually, he went back to bed.

***

Lola lay in her little bunk, tossing and turning. This had been quite a strange turn of events for what felt like the middle of the night. She hadn't acknowledged it, but she knew that Cliff had seen her ladygarden, and that was enough to make her quiver with humiliation, but also a little excitement. In return, of course, she had seen everything he had. She thought again of the sight of his rather attractive cock suspended a foot or so above her head, and her hand reached down instinctively to find her little quim.

But no, she would be strong. She had told him how she felt, and she meant it. He had taken it well, although she hadn't quite anticipated just how crushed he would look when she had told him they had no chance. She had regretted it almost as soon as the words came out of her mouth, but there was no taking them back, now.

Besides, it wasn't as if she hadn't meant it. In truth, this was a decision she had made long ago, it was only recent events that had disrupted her resolve.

And yet...

And yet, there was a part of her - a wild, abandoned part - that wanted it. Now she had seen a man's penis for the first time, and she wanted it even more. She wanted to touch it, to feel it, to see what it was like. Wasn't that really why she hadn't stayed with Gaytus? That in her heart, she had known that wasn't what she wanted? Her hand moved in between her legs, and she began to rub herself through the thin nightie.

No, stop. She turned over, and put her pillow over her head in frustration. She had never been more horny. This must be how Cliff felt all the time, she thought.

That, at least, made her laugh.

Then another thought entered her head. His room was only a short distance away. She could creep in there right now and surprise him. The thought made her feel even hotter. She couldn't do it, of course - not after all that she had said. Could she? He would certainly not be expecting to see her. She imagined the shock in his eyes as she fell into his arms.

It wasn't going to happen. That would be terrible, shameful.

But she couldn't stop thinking about it.

***

Cliff lay in his bunk staring at the ceiling. He wasn't going to get to sleep any time soon, he realised. This had been a distressing evening, and not just because he'd been running around without any clothes on in front of the entire crew. It was exactly like that recurring dream he used to get.

Apart from that, it had been a game of two halves. On the positive, he'd gotten to see Miss Lola "prim and proper" McGovern's cunt. But then she had foreclosed on any possibility of them getting together. That had been upsetting. The more he tried not to think about it, the more his mind went back there. He sighed heavily. He had always struggled with rejection, but when someone told you to back off... well, that was just what you had to do.

Besides, she hadn't said it was forever. He still held a little glimmer of hope.

There was a rustle of movement, and his door opened. A silhouetted figure stood there.

Cliff looked up, confused. "Lola?"

"Guess again." Suzanne stepped into the light, and smiled. Standing there in her sheer babydoll nightie and tiny panties, the 18-year old student looked incredibly hot. Cliff could only think of one reason why she would want to visit him in the middle of the night. He remembered all the times she had found excuses to bend down in front of him in her school uniform and show him her arse, and he realised he was already as hard as a rock.

"Suzanne Patterson," he said in a surprisingly steady voice, "what can I do for you?"

She leaned against the wall, and cocked her head at him. "I've been a bad girl. I've been having naughty thoughts, headmaster."

Cliff raised an eyebrow at his promotion, but nodded and sat up, considering his next move. "You certainly have been naughty, coming in your headmaster's room at this time, Suzanne. I will have to administer punishment."

She bit her lip. "Ooh, yes please, headmaster."

Cliff placed his legs over the edge of the bed, but sat so that the sheet covered his raging erection. He patted his lap, expectantly.

Suzanne bit back a laugh, but came over and placed herself meekly across his lap so that her pert bottom stood up in the air. Cliff ran his hand over it absently, savouring the feel of the frilly material over her smooth, firm skin.

"What's that poking into me, headmaster?" she asked.

"Never you mind that. You just prepare for your punishment."

Cliff brought his hand down in a ringing slap on one buttock, perhaps harder than she had expected, and she let out a little yelp. Then he attacked her other buttock, moving from one to the other, watching in fascination as both globes reddened up. In between, he would stroke and caress them, running his fingers up her crotch, touching her through her knickers and making her gasp.

"I'm not sure I'm getting through to you Suzanne," he said. "Let us see how you manage to defy me without these."

He took the sides of her panties, and with slightly trembling fingers, pulled them down over her bum. He watched as her arse crack came into view, then her puckered anus, and finally her smoothly shaven pussy lips which, he noted, stuck to the material very slightly. He let go of the tiny garment, which dropped off her ankles and onto the floor.

"No, no, headmaster," she said. "You can't look at me there."

"I can look at whatever I like, my girl," he said, and with that, he pulled apart her cunt lips and closely examined the entrance to her love tunnel. He ran his fingers across its whole length before cruelly pinching and tugging at her clit, generating a satisfying intake of breath as a result.

Cliff resumed his spanking, striking her arse-cheeks until they glowed. She squeaked and squealed in response, jerking at his blows. Every few slaps he would stop and grope her, pressing his fingers against her pussy, which was getting wetter and wetter.

Finally, he released her. "Now, Suzanne, I think I need to have a word with your parents."

"Oh no, headmaster, please don't do that. I'll do anything. Literally anything."

He smiled. "Anything?"

"Oh yes, sir. I'm very willing."

"I see. In that case you can get undressed."

Her mouth opened in a little 'o' of surprise. "I couldn't do that, headmaster."

"Take all of your clothes off," he ordered. "Now."

She grinned, breaking character, briefly. Then she reached down to the hem of her babydoll nightie and lifted it right over her head. Cliff's pupil was standing in his bedroom, completely naked. He remembered how long he had wanted her. Practically since they first met.

"Now, get over here," he said.

She started forwards.

"Kiss me," ordered Cliff.

She leaned in and did so, pressing her sweet lips against him. She wrapped her tongue around his, trying to please him. He could feel her sharp little nipples brushing against his chest.

"On your knees," he commanded.

She licked her lips, lowered herself onto her knees and shuffled forwards slightly. Cliff flipped his sheet to one side, displaying his long, stiff shaft, painfully erect. Suzanne put her hands to her mouth in shock. "Oh, headmaster."

"Suck my cock, Suzanne. That is the next stage of your punishment."

She began to give him head, slurping and sucking on his penis, running her tongue along the underside and playing with his balls. Her other hand pumped his shaft, and he thought back to when she had done the same in the Purvek city. She really was very good at this. Cliff knew he wouldn't last long with her lovely young head bobbing up and down on his member, and indeed, it wasn't long before he shot his load. He pulled out at the last second, and jizzed in her face, glazing her cheeks and forehead.

Suzanne wiped at her eyes, apparently genuinely taken aback. "Headmaster..." she began.

"Be quiet," he said. "That was just the first part of your detention. Get on the bed."

"Yes, sir." She sat on the edge, looking at him.

"Lie back, and spread your legs."

She obediently did as he asked, and he moved over her, pulling apart her cunt lips. "My turn," he whispered, and applied his tongue to her tight hole. He had sucked at her clit and outer lips before, but on that occasion she had been pinned on a thick metal shaft, and he had no opportunity to go deeper. This time, he got to explore all of her, jabbing his tongue into her like a little penis, making her groan with pleasure.

Cliff levered his finger into his pupil and began to stroke her g-spot, while continuing to tongue and suck on her clit. She was getting wetter and wetter, her juices leaking onto the bed. He could smell her desire getting stronger and more pungent. He now had two fingers inside her, jamming them back and forth until she spasmed underneath him, and he knew she had achieved her first climax.

He brought his fingers up to her mouth and made her taste them. She smiled at him and sucked on his fingers, running her tongue over every surface. He had just cum not long ago, but now his cock was as hard as ever, and ready for business.

He sat her up on the edge of the bed, and positioned himself with the tip of his member pressed against her outer pussy. "Now Suzanne," he said, "as the final part of your punishment, I want you to beg me to fuck you."

"I couldn't do that, headmaster."

"You do want it, don't you?"

"Oh yes. Very much."

He bent down and lifted her face to his, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. He held her chin, looking down at her. "Then convince me. Beg for it."

"Please, headmaster..." she said. "Please put your big thing in my burning hot snatch. Fill me. Fuck me. Please. I want it so bad."

"Very well," he said, and he pushed down with all his weight, cruelly pushing his full length into her, inch by inch.

When he felt her pussy lips tightly stretched around his shaft, Cliff stopped, savouring the moment. He had dreamed of taking this sexy 18-year old, but he had never thought it would happen. He wanted to enjoy it.

He began with small movements, rocking his hips, enjoying the feel of her hot lovehole on his meat. Suzanne locked eyes with him as he brought up his big hands and massaged her tits. They kept their eyes locked together as he built his rhythm, all the time squeezing and pulling at her warm, soft flesh.

Suzanne gradually lay back on the bed as he began to pound her. The entire structure rocked as he fucked his pupil. Cliff lifted her legs up over his shoulders and slammed into her little pussy all the harder. Suzanne was gasping and crying out, clutching at the edge of the bed to prevent herself being forced into the wall. "Oh godddd," she said. "Oh headmaster."

"Be quiet, and take your punishment, Suzanne," he told her. "And don't you dare cum until I say you can."

She bit her lip. "Yes headmaster, I will not cum."

Cliff wasn't about to make things easy on her. He ground away at her cunt with every ounce of strength he had, and her moans grew more piteous.

"Time for you to do some work, Suzanne," he said, pulling out of her.

He lay back on the bed, and she squatted over him, lowering herself onto his big cock. She easily took his full length inside her. She placed her little hands on his chest and began to ride him, sliding up and down on his shaft. He reached up and played with her tits, massaging and tugging at them. She looked down at him through half-lidded eyes, beads of sweat standing out on her brow as she rocked back and forth on him. Her long blonde hair was matted to her chest and back as she worked his member.

"Please headmaster," she said after a few minutes. "Please can I cum. I don't think I can hang on much longer. Please."

With his own excitement peaking, Cliff was struggling to roleplay. "I... I hope you've learnt your lesson, Suzanne."

"Oh. Oh yes, I have. Please let me cum. Please please please please."

"All right. All right, Suzanne. You may cum."

She came like a train, screaming and exploding all over him, wetting his stomach with her juices.

Cliff's climax followed shortly afterwards as he spurted right up against her cervix. He hadn't expected there to be at lot of semen after jizzing on her face, but he seemed to produce just as much as last time, filling her with his spunk. Suzanne sagged and sighed as he did so, shuddering with the intensity of her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Oh god."

***

Outside the door, stood Lola McGovern. She watched as the science teacher and his pupil finished their lovemaking. She wasn't sure what she was doing there. She had come along the corridor to Cliff's room, not really expecting to go inside, not really expecting anything. She certainly hadn't expected to see a sight as erotic as this.

A single tear trickled down her cheek and she wiped it away, surprised at herself. What did she really want? Not Cliff, surely? She couldn't possibly have said. She turned discretely and headed back to her own room.

***

Cliff woke with a start. As usual, he couldn't immediately say where he was. Oh yes: his little room on the Pisspot. Only this time, he had a beautiful naked girl in his arms. He stroked her blonde hair, and she opened blue eyes, looking up at him.

"Morning Mr Stone," she said.

"How did I get so lucky?" he wondered aloud. Then, without thinking, he said, "how many boyfriends have you had, Suzanne?"

She didn't take offence. "Oh, so is that what you think you are, now?"

"No, I... You knew that someone needed to have sex to free the Pisspot, didn't you? Is that all this is? Just a means to an end? A way to move on to our next destination?"

She leaned up on one elbow and looked at him with a serious expression. "Why do you think I encouraged you to follow me home that night?"

Cliff thought for a moment, following her logic. Following this girl was what had led the Professor to take off with him and Lola on board. "You kidnapped me?"

"So I could have sex with you. That's got to be pretty hot, right?"

With his rock hard erection pressing into her leg, she already knew the answer to that one. "C'mere," he growled.

She giggled and slipped out of his grip. "I can't," she said. "Gotta have a shower before Gramps gets up."

"Hmm," said Cliff, "now that gives me an idea..."

SFantasy
SFantasy
10 Followers