Profession: Cocksucker

Story Info
Professional dick sucker lives a normal life too.
1.8k words
3.91
29.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxx7839
maxx7839
46 Followers

"So what do you do?" he asked me politely.

I breathed out one last sigh of anonymity. "I suck dick," I finally responded.

He gave a small choke on his water before he stammered back, "Pardon."

"You heard me correctly. There's no sense in covering it up, and I'm not ashamed to admit it anyway. I take pride in my work actually. I suck cock for a living. I take penises in my mouth and lovingly suck on them until they cum," I explained.

"...Huh, so are you like a prostitute?" he asked incredulously.

"No, I don't get paid per dick and the guys whose dicks I suck are just friends of mine who volunteer. And it's not about their gratification, although I do greatly enjoy that part of the job. I film the blowjobs and post them on the internet and make royalties relative to my viewership," I elaborated.

"So are you a pornstar then?" he asked.

"I don't think so but I'm something close. My face isn't in any of the videos. Even now you wouldn't be able to find me if you tried. Or actually you would, but you wouldn't know for sure it's me that you're looking at. I don't think of myself as a pornstar though, and definitely not as a prostitute. What I most prefer to think of myself as, honestly, is just a cocksucker. I love sucking cock and I'm fortunate that people on the internet enjoy sharing my passion enough that I can make money from it."

He seemed a little flushed, "Well, that's really fascinating actually. How long have you been doing this for?"

"About 3 years."

"Oh wow that's a lot of dick sucking."

"Yeah," I said matter of factly, "I suck a lot of dick."

"What did you do before you got into cocksucking professionally?"

His line of questioning was just cute before but the way he talked about my craft so casually as if it was not unlike any other hobby was starting to turn me on. "I was a lawyer," I responded.

He let out a deep laugh. "I'm somehow not the least bit surprised but I think I'll have to get to know you better to really understand why."

I decided that I liked him from then on.

Our date went on normally after that. We talked about normal things and even about careers and "work" as if nothing was amiss. It would seem that my courageous, albeit desperate stab at honesty set a standard of openness and respect that I was quite pleased to see him run with.

He walked me to my door at the end of our date. "What are you up to for the rest of the night?" he asked a little bit shyly.

"I had a really nice time tonight and I'd like to see you again if you're still interested. But I won't lie to you, so please don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answers to. The truth is I will be working tonight and also I will be thinking fondly about this charming man that I've just met and a very pleasant date that he took me on."

He looked forlorn but like he was trying his best, which goes a long way with me. "Tell me what you're thinking," I said in an understanding and breathy tone to draw a candid answer from him.

"The thought of you sucking someone else's dick right now makes me feel like I have a pit in my stomach. Especially the thought of you liking it, the thought of you being really good at it and another person besides me getting to know that about you, the thought of you sucking dick in a slutty or passionate way that you may never suck mine in. I also think you're beautiful, I'm so attracted to you and I would love for you to suck my dick."

He paused so I took the opportunity to interject, "Okay let's start there: the hard truth is that I am going to suck another guy's dick tonight. Probably two, and I'll probably suck them both at least twice. And you're right, I will love it, and I am slutty and passionate when I do it, and my friends do know that about me and I am good at it and I even know all the little things that each of them like. But to be fair all of my ex's know that dirt on me too and you've been with other people before too so who cares about that. If you and I get there, then it needs to be enough for you that you get to currently know what other people only used to know. Also if we get there, you will have exclusive rights to my sluttiness and passion in a way that these guys only really get a glimpse of. And I think you're very handsome. And cute, and sweet, and I would love to suck your dick but I'm resisting the urge because I'm a good girl and I don't suck cock on the first date. Does that make you feel any better?" I squinted my eyes a little and smiled.

He laughed nervously and made a few negotiating head shakes, "Actually yea a little but I can't put my finger on why."

"Well.. I think it's because everything's okay." I drew him in for a hug and he held me tightly for a moment like he was afraid to let me go, but then he did.

He regained some confidence and said, "Have a good night at work Lex."

"Thanks baby" I said endearingly and keyed into my apartment. John was on his way, I set up my equipment with a wide angle viewing a large kingsize memory foam pillow I had laid out in front of my couch. I answered the door and we said our hellos. Then I walked over to my pillow like it's a dog bed and knelt down and waited just how John likes it. He loves a good suck-pet. Once he sat down I still waited. We continued with conversation normally and then finally as he was making some point he unbuttoned his slacks and undid his fly and pulled out his semi hard cock and smooth balls. I smiled up at him and without breaking conversation began my cock worship. I like John too, I consider him a friend, and I don't mean to ignore what he's saying but I'm here to be a little bit selfish too and honestly I need my worship time with my god of choice: a nice hot cock and balls. Over some time now I've learned what John likes and I do each and every one of those things, and I change it up too try and find new things he might like because that's what being a good cock priestess is about. After my ministrations, John cums in my mouth hard. He's the only one of my guys who doesn't touch my head at all when he cums. His body thrashes somewhat but I think he likes that he can trust me to drink lovingly from his cock without having to hold me there. Loyalty is important in a cumslut for him, I can respect that.

Later that night I got a text from Henry, it read, "Hey how's it going? How was work?" I was enjoying my tea and winding down, and to say the least, this line of questioning would not help me in that endeavor. But I was dying to tell him. Not even necessarily him, just anybody, but having it be someone who knows me, raises the stakes that much more. There's something about doing what I do anonymously that leaves an itch just begging to be scratched, where I secretly would love to expose my identity and open the floodgate of my sexual power and prowess on everyone around me so that they have no choice but to bask in the glow of my goddesshood.. or something.. but as it's probably not that simple, I instead just keep my mouth shut for a change.

"It went smoothly, now I'm just relaxing. How was your night dear?" I teased.

"It's good. Do you mind if I ask you about it?" he messaged, straight to the point, I like that.

"Only if it won't upset you. I meant what I said earlier."

"I was thinking about that. About how bad I felt, but then how relieved I felt after you explained yourself. I'll come right out and say it, I like you. Normally I would wait to say anything like that but this isn't the most normal circumstance. And I think I'm okay with everything, but I also think it'd actually be helpful for me to hear about your work."

"I like you too. Okay shoot what do you want to know?"

"How many guys did you suck off? Did you swallow? How many times did you make them cum?"

"Damn haha. 2. Yes. 3 and 2."

"Did you like it?"

"Yea I loved it, I love sucking cock, I'm a real cocksucker. It gives me such a sense of purpose and belonging and inner peace, I really can't live without it. And I'm so good at it, I've come a long way."

"Wow," followed by a short pause. "Well I think that's great. I keep thinking about it as if it was jogging or some other hobby besides dick sucking and literally if it were anything else then it'd be something to be proud of. But there's not actually anything wrong with sucking dick and you deserve to be proud of it. And if it makes anyone uncomfortable that's their problem."

"Thank you for saying that."

"So you sucked 2 dicks and swallowed 5 loads of cum today, is that a typical day for you?"

"I sucked 3 today and swallowed 8 loads of cum. I had a morning round with all 3 of my guys. And that is about a usual day for me."

"So there's only 3 but you suck them off a lot? When's the last time you sucked a dick besides your guys?"

"Yea basically. About 4 months ago, it was a guy I thought I might be interested in."

"And they treat you well? And with respect?"

"Yes. They're honestly my friends. Even if I stopped sucking them off, we'd still be friends. And they treat me well. One of them fucks my throat pretty hard, but he still does it with respect."

"I feel better. Thank you for talking with me :)"

"You're welcome. Thank you for keeping an open mind :)"

"So what're you doing right now?"

"Eating cookie dough, drinking tea, and watching tv." And so we went.


maxx7839
maxx7839
46 Followers