All Comments on 'Profession: Cocksucker'

by maxx7839

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really

Have to say this story is awful. What were you thinking when you wrote this awful story. I just can’t believe that anybody could write something so awful. Then to actually post something so awful. Are you sure you know what you are doing because you are asking for trouble . Putting something so awful into such a proud category with such proud readers and writers . But hey myself I don’t care just wait till later you will probably have a few think it’s fantastic out of this world. But the rest will probably just burn you . But as I say crack on it’s your garbage story lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

First off, they're not married. Why are you in the loving wives section? Secondly, who ARE these idiots you call characters? This was barely an opening paragraph, let alone a complete story.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange but strangely real. But fetish maybe?

The way you write i can see this woman as someone with confidence and if you dont like what she does then too bad. I also see the guy as someone with a fetish that could for some time accept and deal with it. I think a chapter where he watches her hours of video is needed and then when he compares what he gets to the video will determine any future.

But is this LW material?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
She must be one Hell of a fellatrix if . . .

. . . she can get a man off a second time by sucking his dick. I’ve never been able to cum twice in a session through oral alone. The first shot is easy, but the second? That takes some major pussy pounding.

And yes, I’ve known a couple of awesome deep throaters, and swallowers. Of course, they were more interested in getting off themselves by that point, so any subsequent cocksucking was to prime the pump to get me ready to go.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
not sure

how is this in Loving Wives? who is she married to? I'm guessing there must be more to have it end like that. 3*s which is more than what I'd give 1* cuckold crap. Why wouldn't you list this in Erotic Coupling or Fetish? why is it cheating?

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Profession?

Does she get paid? Is it a career? Is it even a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn, I read the title and thought this was going to be a biography of . . .

Pete Buttigieg. But then when he said he used to be a lawyer I figured it must be Adam Schiff or Jerry Nadler. Damn, so many cocksuckers and so few weeks to the reelection.

Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An interesting rebranding of addiction

The universe of alternative facts has now intersected with Literotica.

Fact 1) The MC is addicted to the act of fellatio. The truth of this statement is made 6clear by the following: She devotes large amounts of her time making arrangements for the activity and then engaging in it. Her close relationships predominately or entirely involve men who will allow her to perform fellatio on them and much of their time together is spent on that activity. She has accepted or ignored negative consequences in her life caused by the activity and she forgoes other worthwhile aspects of her life in order to devote more time to cock sucking. Engaging in the activity significantly distorts her view of the world and herself. She believes if everyone understood the true nature of her oral affections they would know her to be a goddess rather than a semen slut. There's more evidence of addiction but point proved I believe.

Alt Fact 1) The MC is a professional fellatrix. Since other people are willing to pay for the opportunity to watch her suck cock the behavior is transformed from addiction to vocation. Moreover she is transmuted from some sort of whore by proxy to a mysterious, desirable woman who seems worthy of romantic pursuit.

There are men who get paid by video producers to inject meth intravenously with cameras rolling and then have rough, unprotected sex while spun out of their minds. Thank goodness slamming all that crystal is their vocation. The staff was worried that they might have a drug problem when two came into the ER. Professional zeal and enthusiasm no doubt explain occasional carelessness with needles prompting hospital visits. Such injuries are simply an occupational hazard for them, similar to the gonnoreheal throat infection that looms in the MC's future.

Fact 2) This fine piece of literature contains none of the elements that characterize appropriate submissions to the Loving Wives category.

Alt Fact 2) You can't possibly judge the appropriate category for any submission unless you have swallowed eight loads of cum beforehand. The MC would no doubt suggest we stop complaining and start sucking.

Sorry Maxx, your revisionist reality is what sucks here. Perhaps the readers in Fetish would be more receptive. Please find out. I wish you well.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Well...that's different

All lawyers are cock suckers in one way or another. I mean for them its what's legal over what is right or wrong. Like I said. Cocksuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kalimaxos is a cocksucker

Well, at least by proxy. All cucks, swingers and "hotwife" proponents are. Always sucking up the leavings of their wive's lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
category issue

What would you think about posting this in the PROPER CATEGORY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There is no proper cstagory....

For shit like this. Not one word of what I like to think as erotica.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Will there be more?

This is a great start to a potential relationship. That’s how it becomes LW worthy

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A different twist. Loved it

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

A very positive cocksucking story with self esteem and purpose. Orgasms are rush of endorphins that create a blissful feeling. Being a person who brings bliss is a fag, slut, a dirty sissy cocksucker, bitch, queer, and that is by the guy who is being sucked along with feelings that. All the time that I have been sucked I never thought nor did feel like calling anyone those names. It took me a while growing a custom the vernacular, It's a slang, most that use harshly are the ones who are actively living the life style and they even berate different types in the life style and some in the same fetishist's. That is self defense and self denial. Oh and there is still those say the earth is flat. Myself I like to think of sex as a very good to have fun, procreate and a wonderful way to transcend a stressful day, week, a month and if you haven't done it for month, maybe it's time for relief or good substitute. Just talking about can make you feel better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was the hardest story to read that I’ve ever read. Hard to follow and hard to read in general.

RubiconXRubiconX9 months ago

Essentially this young woman is a whore with a very specific niche. Since she monetizes her videos online, it absolutely is sex for money. So, this nice guy she met has a very difficult situation to make sone decisions about. Would have really enjoyed reading a Part 2 to follow up on all this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous