Professional Dominant Pt. 04

Story Info
Leon receives his punishment and aftercare.
2.4k words
4.52
2.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Awakening and Punishment

Strong bare arms gently cradled Leon's back and head as he slowly began to open his eyes, his mind slow to truly absorb his somewhat unfamiliar surroundings.

"Had a nice nap, pup?" A young, rich, and seductive male voice asked - clearly amused.

Confused, and a little startled, Leon tilted his head up and he caught sight of a familiar handsome chiseled face and he gulped as memories flooded back to him all at once.

His cheeks reddened as he slowly recalled the horny-induced thoughts he'd had before he'd passed out, absolutely embarrassed that he could think such things.

"You dropped into subspace quite easily it seems." The voice of his dominant explained, at once breaking Leon out of his embarrassed thoughts.

"Sub-what?" Leon managed to stutter out in response.

"Subspace. It's an, albeit extremely broad, term I like to use to describe the state of mind a submissive reaches where they feel truly at ease with their submission." The man explained.

Leon could only really nod in response as his mind tried to process this new information, but he then paled as he finally registered something potentially wrong with his situation.

"W-what time is it?" He then asked, nervous that he'd been passed out for hours or something like that.

The other man chuckled at his question, before saying, "You were only out for maybe 20 minutes, so it's currently closing in on 8 pm."

Leon let out a sigh of relief at the man's words, which caused the other man to smirk.

"Have you forgotten what awaits you at the end of the session, pup?" The man, his master, asked in a voice that turned up the seductiveness to 11.

Leon's whole body shivered and his dormant warrior quickly stood at full attention.

The hand that had been cradling his head slowly disappeared, and then reappeared as it slowly made it's way down Leon's exposed chest and towards his crotch.

"Are you ok to continue where we left off? It's fine if not." The man then whispered in his ears in a far more gentle and soothing voice.

Leon nodded furiously as he could almost feel the skin of the man's hands touching his dick, "Yes master."

The other man chuckled, before he then stated, "As you lay passed out in my arms, I pondered what would be the most effective way of punishing my loose cannon of a puppy."

Leon began writhing and jutting as the man's hand began lightly pressing against his dick, teasing him to levels of hardness Leon was sure he had never experienced before.

A single finger then traced the length of Leon's cock as his master continued, "I considered spanking you, turning both of those perfect ass cheeks of yours crimson."

As the finger reached his circumcised cock's tip, his master then began tortuously lightly circling his slit with his finger, causing Leon to try and wriggle and rut harder.

But, it was to no avail as the powerful arm that cradled his back moved down and tightened, keeping his crotch firmly in place - much to Leon's frustration.

"I considered perhaps giving you your first taste of some light CBT, thereby allowing me to punish the particular offending organs in question."

The man then stopped tracing the tip of Leon's cock with his finger, and brought his hand down to the base of his shaft and slowly wrapped his fingers around it.

"But then I had an idea of what I could do to truly punish my pup..."

Leon felt his body begin to melt once again as a tide of sexual bliss washed over him as the hand of his master began slowly, but masterfully, jerking the length of his cock.

With each passing second, the rising tide of a truly overwhelming orgasm began to build up within Leon's body, until his cock was positively ready to burst.

On the brink of him ejaculation, however, his master's hand suddenly disappeared from his cock, and the man whispered a single word into Leon's ear, "Edging."

Leon, speaking for the first time since this whole thing began, pleaded with his master, "Please, master, don't stop!"

His master didn't give into his pleas and soon enough, despite his body's unconscious desperate attempts to push himself over the edge, he felt the rising tide recede.

Then, to his horror, he felt a tongue suddenly begin to lap teasing at his neck - searching for all of it's various sensitive spots, whilst simultaneously a hand returned to jerking his cock.

Leon grumbled, moaned, and pleaded in desperate abandon as his body was continuously pleasured, denied, then pleasured again, as his master whispered in his ear.

"What do good boys do when they want to cum?" He had asked.

"Ask their master's permission!" Leon had screamed, exasperatedly, back, before begging, "Please, master, let me cum!"

Instead of indulging his question with an answer, as the man had withdrew his hand once again, he had asked, "Who owns your body, sweet pup?"

Panting, frustrated, but still feeling overwhelmingly horny and submissive, Leon had replied, "You do... master."

And so his torture continued until the clock struck 8:15, and thus marking the end of this first session.

Leon had been mere milliseconds away from orgasm when his master had noted the time and smirked as he withdrew his hand from around Leon's cock as well as his back.

Leaving Leon to simply lay naked on the floor, unimaginably horny and frustrated, as the tide of orgasm he'd been building to for the last 15 minutes faded away - this time, for good.

As he lay there, his mind hazy from his overload of pleasure, he could only just about make out the sound of a zipper being pulled up and footsteps walking over to somewhere.

A minute or so later, with his horniness and such now mostly having receded, Leon had regained at least something resembling his usual mental clarity and awareness.

Both his mind and body were utterly exhausted, and he would have probably dozed off there and then had not he heard a weird bell chime - which caused him to turn his head.

Standing at the door of the domination studio was his now fully clothed dominant, who then said, "Do you need help getting up and following me?"

Leon was a little confused by the question but shook his head regardless, and then, albeit sluggishly, getting up onto his feet and walking over towards the other man.

Once he stood before the man in the doorway, the dominant said with a chuckle, "Mind squatting for a moment?"

Leon, again, was confused, but accepted the man's request regardless and squatted.

The other man's arms then reached towards Leon's neck and began slowly jostling the collar that encompassed it so that the buckle part was facing him.

Leon blushed furiously as he realized he had entirely forgotten that he was wearing the thing, it just feeling so right around his neck.

His dominant smirked at his reaction, quickly taking off the collar and discarding it to his side for now, before then gesturing at Leon to follow him.

Leon did so, though anxious as he was still entirely naked.

He followed the man down a small corridor that ran adjacent to the domination studio, and soon found himself walking into a room that rather resembled his family's old living room.

The man gestured at the old fashioned looking sofa that his clothes were neatly piled upon that was opposite to a large flat screen TV and he said, "You should probably get dressed."

Leon nodded, a little embarrassed, before he quickly moved over to his clothes and began pulling up his boxers up his legs.

"What's your soft drink of choice?" The other man asked as Leon was in the process of pulling up his suit pants.

"I'm not thirsty." He replied, almost absent mindedly.

The other man shook his head at the answer and said in a firm voice that allowed for no disputes, "There is no way I'm letting you leave until I've seen you have something to eat and drink. I'd be an irresponsible dom otherwise."

"I'll have a glass of water then, please master."

The other man sighed, before saying, "None of that outside the session for now. You can address me as sir outside of our sessions if that makes you more comfortable."

Leon nodded in understanding, before saying, "I'll have a glass of water then, please, sir."

And with that, the dominant simply smiled and left the room - leaving Leon all alone to get dressed and to dwell in his thoughts.

Chapter 8: After Care

Kai whistled to himself as the kettle next to him boiled away, preparing the water he'd use to make himself a nice good ol cup of tea, for he was in a particularly good mood.

First sessions with a new client were almost always the most interesting as he got to truly see what made this new person tick, both sexually and otherwise.

However, this particular first session had most certainly been up there amongst first sessions. Even if he'd orgasmed less times than the sub he was supposed to be dominating.

But Kai hardly cared about that.

Orgasms were just one aspect of sexual pleasure, and he had gotten more than enough enjoyment from edging his new sub to his limits to make up for the orgasmic deficit.

Plus, now came the part of the session where he'd really get to see whether or not he could truly work with this new client of his - the after care portion.

As whilst he could accommodate the submissive fetishes of most sane people, agreeing to take someone on as a submissive, even part time, was something he took very seriously.

Thus, if a person couldn't accept being taken care of and or treated somewhat normally after their session had ended, then Kai wouldn't even think of continuing dominating them.

He'd learned the necessity of doing this the hard way.

The sound of a pop brought Kai out of his thoughts, and back to preparing his own cup of tea with the aid of the now finished boiling kettle.

His collar themed mug was soon filled to the brim with brown liquid as he let the teabag stew for a few moments, before he removed the tea bag with a spoon and binned it.

Then, after pouring in a small drop of milk, he stirred his tea before taking a sip and sighing in satisfaction as the strong taste of tea filled his mouth.

Placing his cup on the tray he'd prepared with lots of snacks, Kai then moved to the cupboard containing a glass and filled one of the bigger ones with ice cold water.

Finished with getting all that he needed, Kai picked up the tray and carried it back into his aftercare room whose door he'd left a crack open.

He smiled genuinely as he saw his newest client sat, somewhat awkwardly, on the sofa where once his clothes had been placed.

The man moved to stand up when Kai entered the room but Kai just chuckled and after placing the tray on the small coffee table at the center of the room, he said, "Stay seated."

He then sat down next to the man and reached over and then handed him his glass of water and said, "Here, drink."

The other man blushed, before taking the glass into his own hand and taking a sip.

"How are you feeling?" Kai then asked, maintaining eye contact with his client.

The other man took another sip of his water, before visibly thinking about it for a moment, before replying, "I feel so many different things."

"Like what?"

"Sexual frustration, for one." The man replied with a hollow chuckle.

Kai smirked in response, before saying, "That is kind of the intended goal of edging as a punishment. So, do you think I pushed you too far?"

The man shook his head, before saying, a little embarrassed, "No. Definitely not. I liked it a lot. Which is why I am also feeling pleasure... confusion and a lot of embarrassment."

"That is a perfectly normal reaction to experiencing your first session of real BDSM." Kai said, his smirk turning into a reassuring smile as he did so.

After reaching out and taking a sip of his tea, Kai then continued, "You have no idea how many subs I've had that said the exact same thing after their first session with me."

The taller man smiled a little wearily before nodding nervously.

A minute or so of silence passed, before the man asked, "How did I do?"

Kai chuckled, before saying, "You did great."

"Even though I had to be punished?" The man asked in response, clearly somewhat clued in to the answer Kai would give but also at the same time understandably unsure of himself.

"I'd say you did great partly because you had to be punished." Kai answered, visibly soothing some of the other man's nerves.

"You took your punishment well." He then added with a fond smile.

"Plus, breaking the rules, within limits, and being punished for it is just as much a part of the fun of being a sub as the act of total submission itself."

The taller man nodded, and after taking a sip of his water, he asked, "What comes next?"

"Well, if you mean what you're going to do for the next 5 minutes or so, then the answer is you're going to finish that glass of water and eat one of the snacks."

"But..." Kai began, "If you meant what comes next when it comes to any future sessions, that information will be sent to you via text before your next booked session."

Leon nodded and soon Kai began asking more generic questions to the other man as he tried to find out what kind of aftercare would be best to provide for him in future.

However, soon enough, the time was 8:45, and after having the man give him his phone number personally, Kai saw off his newest sub as he left the studio for the first time.

He'd be back. Kai just knew it.

He eventually closed the door to his studio once he heard the sound of a car engine revving up, and walked back inside to tidy away everything in preparation for today's last client.

As he put away the leather collar back into his lewd storage cupboard, Kai couldn't help but fantasize about what his newest sub would like with a fat tail butt plug in his ass.

His cock as hard as steel.