Professional Dominant Pt. 03

Story Info
Kai teaches Leon how to worship his cock.
2.2k words
4.84
2.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Worship

Kai's whole body burned with raw dominant energy as he enjoyed the delectable sight of the naked man knelt before him nuzzling up against his still clothed dick.

Domination truly was a rush unlike any other, and thanks to his particular profession - he had gotten to experience that rush on a near constant basis for almost a decade.

It didn't truly matter to him what kind of submissive he had in front of him, whether they be a fragile and soft boy looking for a daddy, or a bratty masochist, the rush was the same.

Bringing a person to the point where they willingly drop to their knees to service you sexually was so euphoric anyway that usually his personal kinks faded into the background.

Yet, that didn't mean he didn't have his preferences when it came to sub types, even if he mostly kept those preferences to himself. For obvious business reasons.

When he'd first gotten into being a professional dominant, he'd been intoxicated by every bratty client that had stepped through his door, and only tolerated most other types.

However, it had only taken a single brat pushing him too far for that to change completely, to the point where now he much preferred the beautifully obedient types over brats.

And beautifully obedient the man, now practically drooling as he eagerly stared at the faint outline of Kai's 9 and a half inch cock, most certainly was.

"Finish unclothing me." He ordered as he used his eyes to once again admire his newest sub's exposed, beautiful muscled body as he squirmed on his knees.

Kai could discern from the sub's eyes how nervous and self conscious the man became upon processing his order, but dealing with the taller man's emotional barriers to submission was a task for a later date.

Leon's hands reached out for the hem of his boxers, but Kai batted them away and smirked down at the man as he added, "With your mouth, pup."

The submissive shuddered briefly, before after a moment's worth of hesitation, the man raised his head up to the hem of Kai's boxers and gently hooked the fabric with his teeth.

Kai groaned in primordial satisfaction as he felt his boxers slowly begin to be pulled downwards, and his dick quickly began to react to the knowledge of it's impending freedom.

The pinging of cloth, and the gentle sound of his cock slapping against his stomach, followed his precious new sub finally pulling his boxers below the level of his crotch.

For a long few moments, the man knelt in front of him seemed adorably mesmerized by the cock he had roused to it's current state and now unleashed.

But, after seemingly recollecting himself, the man got back to work pulling down Kai's boxers like a good boy until they were only slightly suspended above his jeans.

Kai let out a slight chuckle as upon raising his head again, the man knelt before him once again seemed to become lost as to where and what to use his mouth on next.

"Every session we have in this studio will begin with you servicing my cock this way, so listen very carefully to what I am about to tell you to do. Clear?" Kai said.

"Y-Yes master." The man replied, his brain clearly a little frazzled judging by his tone.

Kai began walking backwards until he was once again sat on his sofa, and once he was seated he beckoned over his new pup and the man crawled over like a good boy.

"Before proper cock worship can begin, you must show that you accept your place." Kai explained accompanied by him placing a firm hand on his sub's head.

"To do that," He continued, "You will have disrobed fully upon entering this room, shown me proof that you followed any instruction I gave you prior, and then you will ask to serve."

It took a moment for his sub to process what he'd said, but eventually he replied in a voice that was shaky with anticipation, "May I please worship your cock, master?"

Kai's cock pulsed happily in response, before he said simply, "You may."

Leon slowly crawled a bit further forward until he was completely nestled between Kai's powerful legs, his mouth only a mere few centimeters away from Kai's cock.

"How many cocks have you worshiped before, pup?" Kai asked with a growl as his newest sub's rapid, excited breathing teased his cock head.

The sub squirmed a little at the question, before replying nervously, "None, master. This is my first time."

If he were his a few years younger self, Kai was pretty sure he would have orgasmed upon hearing those words from the man's lips.

But, Leon was not his first sub virgin that he was effectively introducing to the lifestyle, and so he managed to keep a solid hold over himself.

"Do you wish to learn how to worship my cock, pup?" He asked, his body burning with pleasure as he noticed how frustrated his new sub seemed to be at all the talking.

Still, the man nodded his head and he replied, "Yes master."

Kai's smile grew wider, and he then said, "First of all, give a single chaste kiss to the tip of my cock to show your absolute submission to it."

The lush warmth of the other man's mouth drawing near stirred his cock upwards, and in an instant his sensitive flesh was pressing against pillow-like flesh.

Kai couldn't help but growl in satisfaction as he saw that the centre of his sub's lips were now wettened by his precum.

"Now, kiss the both of my feet."

The man's ass began slowly rising into the air as he bent over and planted two small kisses on the top of Kai's feet.

"Now plant a trail of kisses up both of my legs from my feet until your head once again becomes eye level with my balls." Kai said before he then pushed one of his feet forward to touch his new sub's dick.

His pup positively shivered in pleasure as Kai teased his cock as he slowly made his way back up to be level with Kai's large ball sack.

Though the kisses were rather too short and shallow for Kai's taste, he could tell thanks to his teasing foot that his new sub was trying his absolute best to please him.

A fact that overwhelmingly made up for that small deficiency. Especially as it was only by exploiting the existence of such an attitude that Kai would be able to train him to his liking.

Thus, he didn't have the man repeat the process all over again upon his reaching of his next target.

"Now, beg to be able to hold my balls in your mouth." Kai ordered.

Like clockwork, his pup implored, in such a desperately horny way, "Please, master, may I hold your balls in my mouth?"

Kai simply nodded, and a moment later, he felt one of testicles being cradled in the wet warm cavern of his sub's mouth, and he groaned in satisfaction.

His little pub did well to keep his tongue away, as he had not been asked to lick them - just to hold them in his mouth.

After almost a full minute had passed, Kai tapped his sub lightly on the head, and the man quickly moved to cradle his other testicle.

He let out a warm chuckle and ran one of his hands through his sub's hair as he said, "There's a good boy."

Kai's eyebrows then raised as accompanying his mouth pleasantly vibrating around his balls, he felt a warm liquid spurt against the sole of his foot teasing his sub's cock.

He had never met someone who he could, right off the bat, make so easily lose control and cum as the man who now had his balls in his mouth.

Kai tsked down at the man but let him continue to worship his balls nonetheless for the remainder of the next minute, before he gestured for the boy the stop.

A small popping sound preceded a clearly very embarrassed Leon withdrawing backwards from Kai's balls, and stuttering out an apology, "I am sorry, master."

Kai cupped the man's chin in his right hand as he then said in a severe but calm tone, "You've now lost your last rookie life, pup. If you cum again without my permission, you will receive a severe, long term, punishment in addition to the immediate one you're going to receive at the end of this session. Is that understood?"

The other man nodded his head fervently, before replying in an embarrassed and ashamed voice, "Yes master..."

Kai decided to leave it at that for now and a moment later he leaned back into his sofa and ordered, "Now, lick up the length of the shaft of your master's cock."

The pup gulped before leaning forward and, like a kitten, extending out his tongue to touch the root of Kai's hard as steel rod.

Then the man's tongue seemed to roll and run over all of Kai's dick's sensitive spots, as if to try and make up for his failure to keep his dick under control.

Kai let out a groan as the warm wet tongue passed over his freneum and then his new sub began to lap around the tip of Kai's cock with his tongue, much to Kai's pleasure.

"Beg me to allow you to please my cock with your mouth." Kai demanded.

The other man retracted his tongue as he begged, "Please let me please your cock with my mouth, master."

Pulling on the leash he had almost forgotten he had placed the end of nearby, Kai jolted his new sub's open mouth forward and thereby forced his cock into the man's wet hole.

Chapter 6: One's Place

Despite the facts that he was short of breath, tears ran down his face, and his jaw ached like hell, as he slowly and methodically sucked his master's cock, Leon felt nothing but pleasure.

For almost his entire life, he had denied himself any relationships, sexual or romantic, with another man despite full knowing he was bisexual.

It hadn't been because he feared any kind of discrimination or anything like that, but simply because he had felt so utterly terrified by the thought of sex with another man.

Not really because of the act itself, but because, deep down, he guessed he had always feared the prospect of being sexually rejected by a male partner far more.

This fear/anxiety had only festered over the years as he grew increasingly anxious as he tried to grapple with the meaning of what sex with another man would mean for him.

It had gotten to the point where he had honestly been unable to sustain anything but a purely platonic relationship with anyone, man or woman, for almost a year and a half.

Yet, all of that fear, all of that anxiety and confusion, it had almost all disappeared the moment an object of both of his best dreams and nightmares penetrated past his lips.

His master's cock had both figuratively and literally broken past all of his barriers and left him totally vulnerable to being used by his master for his exclusive pleasure.

He said his master was using his mouth, as though he tried his best to help his master feel good with his tongue, his inexperience meant that he was in effect but a living fleshlight.

Yet, even so, judging by how his master was grunting and groaning as Leon did his best to facilitate his master's pleasure, he was at least doing a decent enough job.

Plus, the thought of his mouth being but a warm wet hole for his master to use made his dick feel all kind of ways, and his mind to lose anything resembling any inhibitions.

With each passing second that Leon spent on his knees with his master's fat cock in his mouth, it was as though someone was slowly cleansing his mind as all of his latent fear and anxiety was replaced with the soothing, reassuring warmth that was undeniably emanating from the penis in his mouth.

It took Leon a while to truly identify why it was that this warmth made him feel so soothed and relaxed, but once he figured it out, the depth of his realization frightened him a little.

He felt so reassured by the cock in his mouth because... deep down, this is what he wanted.

No. Not just wanted. This is what he needed.

The overwhelming smothering warmth he was feeling was telling him that this is where he belonged.

On his knees, serving his master's cock.

But, if that was true, what was he supposed to do for the rest of the time he wasn't with his master? After this quasi-awakening, he didn't know whether he could go back to normal.

His master suddenly beginning to thrust into his mouth brought Leon hurtling back fully into reality, especially so when with one great thrust, he had lodged his cock deep into Leon's throat.

Only for, a moment later, Leon's whole consciousness to be engulfed in heat as a giant load of warm, salty cum spurted from the hard cock in his mouth and ran down his throat and built up in his stomach.

Everything then went white as following the last spurt of cum being deposited down his throat, his master's cock withdrew from his mouth and he was thus able to collapse to the side.

Totally blissed out.