Professional Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," I nodded. "I have plans in mind."

"Good," Teresa nodded to her driver. "And if you get the knockout blow, don't hold back, they won't."

Teresa got in her car. I smiled and waved.

I picked up my intercom. "You girls, got everything covered?"

"Yeah," Lucy said.

"Going somewhere?" Jeremy asked. "Want me to..."

"No, I got it," I said as I got in my car.

The drive was short as I got out of my car and entered the building. I looked over at the security station. Two of the guys looked at me and the way I was walking.

"Miss..." one of the new guys said, but the others waved me on.

I entered the elevator and pushed the desired floor. As I exited there were new girls at the greeting station, I held out my hand and pointed to their seats. "Sit!" I said as I walked past them.

"This won't take long," I said as I walked towards my old office.

"You can't be in here," Todd said as I reached his desk outside the office.

"Shut it, lapdog," I said holding up a finger. "I am here to talk to your master."

I reached the door. It was locked. I looked through the glass door at Edward who was smiling at me. "Idiot," I said looking at the keypad. "I bet you idiots didn't know there was a generic code to this thing, and I bet none of you tried to change it."

I entered the default numbers into the pad and heard the familiar click of the lock. "Fucking idiots!" I said as I pushed the door open.

"Now," Edward said as I walked towards him.

"Shut up!" I said looking at him standing and holding his chest. "If I wanted to hit you, I would have done it a long time ago."

I walked past him and took my painting of Teresa's first photo shoot from the wall behind him. "This," I said holding it up. "Is mine, and when I return and believe me I will return, this building will be sold to the lowest bidder."

"Get her out of here!" Edward yelled as the security guards came in.

"Rudolph, Gary," I nodded as I walked towards them.

"Stephanie," the two men said as they looked at me.

"Are you boys here to take me downstairs, or offer me your resumes?" I stared at them.

"When do we start?" Rudolph asked.

"Tomorrow," I said walking past them. "And gentlemen, if he comes near my building throw him out on his ass, will you."

"Our pleasure," Gary said as the two of them through their name badges on Edward's desk.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I felt like I was on cloud nine. Seeing the look on Edward's face made the last few months of despair almost worth it. On the way home I decided to stop at a local bar. I hadn't been in a bar in years. When I first got married, we used to frequent bars just like this one.

Mark used to love seeing the men look at me. We would go back home and pretend he was one of the men that got to take me home. When things in the bedroom I hinted about going to the bar and picking someone up and letting Mark watch or join in. Mark was disgusted at the thought, he shouted and raged for days that I wanted to sleep with another man.

The small bar was dimly lit. Most of the men were hitting on the young , pretty bartender, or they were looking up at the monitor that displayed some college game. I nodded to the bartender and ordered my drink.

As the liquid coated my lips and my throat I remembered times gone by, happy moments with Mark. However, they were gone. I shook the thoughts that came into my mind. I didn't want to go back to that dull life.

Mark had already moved on and found another woman, which was fine with me as I had my sights set on someone else. Jeremy had plagued my mind as well as my fantasies.

After the flood of the first floor, I had seen him take off his shirt. Like most of the other women, we were instantly staring at his dark skin and muscle toned body. His stomach was ripped with abs that went into the perfect v shape down below the belt of his jeans.

From that moment on, all my fantasies and moments with my toys were about him. Not that I wanted a relationship. I just wanted to feel him under me, behind me, or anyway, he wanted to take me. I wasn't the only one. Ginger had broken up with her boyfriend as well as Sara. All of us wanted him, it was never said out loud, but we all knew it.

"Hey," a voice broke my thoughts.

I turned to look at a tall, dark-skinned man with a broad smile on his face. He was staring down at my chest. Even with my dark brown winter jacket on the girls were too hard to hide.

"Yes," I said staring back at my drink.

"Can I join you?" he said as he stepped towards the seat next to me.

"Sure," I said with a smile. I wanted to see what pick up line he would use. Or what tactic he would try to get me to get into bed with him.

The man sat on the chair. It didn't take him long to use every tactic known to convince me that he was the mam, not just a man but 'the man.' I laughed at his silly jokes and his sexual prowess.

"You know what," I said turning to him. "Let's go."

The look on his face told it all. He was surprised, even shocked. I stood up and paid the tab. "Well?" I asked looking at him.

"Okay," he stuttered as we walked out of the bar. I eyed a hotel not too far from the bar.

"Follow me," I said looking back at him. I started my car and smiled looking back at the man fumbling with his keys.

The hotel clerk gave me a look as I told him we only wanted a room for the night. He must have thought I was a hooker or something. I didn't care. I wanted to see if this man lived up to his words. If he did, then I would get a good fuck, if not a good laugh.

The moment we entered the room, his hands were all over me like a high school child. He fingers were a mess trying to unhook my bra. I shook my head and unhooked it myself, the moment it fell off his eyes went wide.

"Yes, they are big," I smiled at him. "Do you know what to do with them?"

He nodded his head and dove his head between them. I shook my head. He squeezed and held them as if he had never seen boobs before. I wanted to end this charade until I felt his dick pressed against my thigh. I have never been someone that would be classified as a size queen.

I pushed him off me and unbuckled his belt and yanked his pants down. "Like?" he asked as his dick sprang out at me.

"Yes," I smiled, it was not big or huge. It was thick and just about average. However, after months of playing with myself and using toys, a woman wanted the real thing.

"No," he said as I reached for my purse and pulled out protection.

"It's either this or you get nothing," I said as I motioned for him to put it on.

Reluctantly he put it on and got on top of me. I felt him push into me slowly. "Fucck!" he moaned loudly into my ear as he had buried himself to the hilt inside me.

'Shit' I said to myself. His eyes had already closed as he began to rock back and forth on top of me. I was hoping I was wrong, I was hoping that moment of ecstasy in his eyes, and the expression on his face didn't mean what I thought.

He began to go faster, not caring about what I wanted or pleasuring me as he had said in the bar. "I'm cumming," he said as he held still, his body jerked and then he fell to the side.

"Told ya," he smiled.

"Yes," I said sarcastically. "The best thirty-six seconds of my life."

"What?" he said turning to me as I got up.

"The rooms paid for, have a good night," I said as I got up to go to the bathroom.

"That was just the first, wait, and I will show you," he said as he pathetically pleaded with me.

"Tell you what," I smiled. "If you are still awake by the time I get out of the bathroom. We can go for round two, without protection."

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I got ready to leave but sat on the lid of the toilet looking down at my phone. I answered emails and made a few scheduled appointments that I had been putting off. I also played a few games that I had stored on my phone.

"Twenty minutes," I said to myself. "That should do it."

I walked out of the bathroom to a snoring mess on the bed. I shook my head and left the room. It was a good laugh, but at least it had taken off the edge, for now.

12