Professor

Story Info
A game of extra credit.
1.1k words
4.32
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engrossed in his work, the sharp rap at the door caused the 30-something professor to jump. "Come in" he said, still somewhat startled.

The door opened slightly, and a beautiful head poked through the crack. She wore just the right amount of make-up to look sultry, but not "made up." Her red lipstick, as he had seen on Nova, sent exactly the right signals to his primeval brain. Her nicely combed, shoulder length curly hair framed a bright smile that gave a sense of both innocence and allure.

"Professor Connell, can I see you for a minute?" she asked, somewhat nervously.

"Sure, what can I do for you?" He tried not to sound too annoyed; his mind still occupied by the problem that spread before him on sheets of loose-leaf paper.

She stepped through the door and shut it tight behind her. She wore a soft pink cotton turtleneck sweater, like the "soft fuzzy sweater, too magical to touch" from the song. The powder blue A-line skirt completed a classic "co-ed" ensemble. The sweater clearly accented her generous and freely flowing breasts, while the skirt highlighted the bottom half of her hourglass figure. His mind quickly became focused on her, not mathematics.

She started to speak, clearly a little on edge. He couldn't quite tell if she was nervous or excited, perhaps both.

"Professor Connell, I was wondering if there was any way I could earn some...um...ah ...extra credit?" The flush in her face as she finished the sentence helped to charge the air with sexual tension.

He thought for a moment, one didn't want to rush into these kinds of situations, and said, "Well, what did you have in mind?"

She had expected the professor to be a little faster on the uptake and take charge and so the question threw her off balance. He could see her uncertainty as she pondered how forward to be.

"Well, I was hoping to do something that made use of my ... um ... talents...and... um...personal assets." The subtle shimmy accompanying her sentence removed any doubts.

This was getting interesting, he thought. "Which ...um...talents and assets in particular?" He replied, using the same inflection on talents and assets as she did, and staring unashamedly at her breasts.

She took a deep breath, and slid her hands up to cup her soft, full breasts and said, in a husky whisper "Well, these and ...other parts too..."

With no question in his mind now, "I think that something can be arranged here," continuing the game. "Why don't you give me a demonstration of what you might do as a ...um...project." He had used his best husky and sexy voice for the word project. The unmistakable rise in his slacks revealed his interest.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and began to unzip his slacks. Now they were both playing the same game and she said, smiling up at him "I think my strong oral skills can be used quite effectively for this project."

She freed his erection from his pants and her mouth began to play. She gently licked and kissed the head. Licking further down the shaft each time, she soon licked the underside of his now fully erect cock from the base to the tip. Swirling her tongue, she engulfed him. Slowly at first, and then with greater speed, her head bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Although loving the oral attention, he had bigger plans for this "project" of hers. He gently lifted her head. She looked up, somewhat puzzled, but clearly aroused. Their eyes locked and she followed him to a standing position as he rose from the chair.

He turned her to face the desk, her back to him, and slid his hands under her sweater cupping and caressing her tits. She began to moan when his thumbs gently stroked her hard nipples. His hands played over her breasts for a few moments and then he whispered, "your oral skills are quite impressive, and these are tremendous assets. I was hoping for a deeper analysis though..."

She wiggled her bottom against his cock and kissed him over her shoulder. Then she bent at the waist putting her left hand on his desk to steady herself. With her right hand, she lifted the hem of her skirt revealing her gorgeous full bare ass. As she spread her legs she said, "I think I know just what you mean."

He dropped his trousers freeing his cock completely. Taking it in his hand, he began to tease her exposed pussy, sliding up along her slit and stimulating her clit. Her low moans and wet pussy told him she was enjoying this as well. He pulled her skirt so that it rested on her back and she leaned forward more, exposing herself to him unashamedly.

His fingers and cock continued their external stimulation of her now aroused and wet pussy. Her gasps and moans excited him at least as much as she was excited by his ministrations.

"Oh god yes," she gasped, "please take me."

Any resolve he may have had evaporated at her breathy invitation and he slipped his dick into her. The sensation of her warm wet pussy taking him made him moan and she gasped in reply. Slowly at first, but with building urgency, he pumped himself in and out. She rocked her hips in time with him, encouraging his deep penetration as the rhythm increased. He could feel her kegel muscles gripping his cock as she flexed them with every thrust. He grabbed her hips with both his hands and pounded into her with complete abandon.

After only a few moments, he erupted, barely containing the moans his body wanted to produce. His muffled excitement combined with her fingers playing with her clit brought her over the edge as he slowed, her quiet mewls and shaking body exposing her orgasm.

They stood, recovering for a moment, his cock still deep inside her. His hands still pulling her hips onto him. As his cock softened, he slowly disengaged. She straightened up, turned around and put her arms around him and they kissed deeply as he lovingly enfolded her in his arms.

"Well professor, what grade do I get?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

He laughed enthusiastically "Oh an A-plus definitely!"

They kissed briefly again. She straightened her clothes and turned to leave. "What time will you be home tonight?"

"Oh about the usual, 6-ish" he said.

"Are tacos OK for dinner?"

"Sure, sounds good," he replied.

"Goodbye Professor Connell, and thanks for your deep analysis of my question" she teased as she left his office and walked down the hall.

As he watched her walk away, one of the graduate students asked, "Why did your wife call you 'Professor'?"

"Oh, she was just teasing me." The graduate student looked puzzled by the 'Cat ate the Canary' smile on his face, "Yeah, just a game we sometimes play."