Professor and His Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back down a long corridor, there is another large room full of plants. This room felt cooler, different, there are small fountains trickling water in the corners, verdant plants hung from the ceilings, there were plants clustered in every corner and crevice. From the ceiling hung another swing, this was slightly larger with a wide leather bench. It was hung by 4 thick brown ropes that attached to the open beams at the ceiling. There were other metal attachments on each corner of the bench. Silk ribbons tied to each hook, rippling, swaying dangled inches above the floor.

Sitting down on the bench, I straddled him. Loosening my thighs from his waist I stretch my feet all the way out until they hang from the other side. Realizing my position in his lap, my wetness wedged into his crotch. My scent wafts around us, I watch him closely as he recognizes the smell. Growling deep in his chest, he reaches in his pocket and pulls out my panties, smelling them as his eyes find mine.

"Open your mouth" Obediently, I do, and he shoves my panties in my mouth. I am unsure what he will do to me, my face must reflect my uncertainty, eyes wide and nervous.

"Good girl, I am gagging you to ensure you stay quiet, I want you listening to my instructions carefully." As he talks he lifts me off him and places me on the swing, carefully as if I was a precious, breakable doll. Letting go of him, I stay quiet, watching him as he adjust his trousers. The bulge causing a tent there. Despite being gagged I smile happily at the sight. All the years I worked with him, all I wanted was to see a bulge when we were alone. Now I know why he never stood or escorted me to the door as I watched him do with other students.

"Now, you know your first two rules. One being no touching me in public, unless stated otherwise. So far you've broken that, but I am pleasantly surprised by how well you took your punishment. Second rule is you must look sexy and drool worthy for me and always for me. These are your public rules for now, I want you always to be diligent in reminding yourself that you belong to me. You will have rules here in the house as well, the first is that those other two rules don't exist here. I want you to be comfortable, totally yourself. You can touch me as much as you please, unless I say differently. You may wear whatever you want, but I still expect you to dress with the mindset that you are my pretty little girl. You will learn what I like, just be yourself...I like the way you dress without me involving myself in those choices at this time." He pauses a moment to pinch wilted leaves off a nearby plant. Walking around the room, I turn on my seat and watch him silently. Happy I wore these silk panties and not lace, or the frilly ones that look like bloomers. My mind processed what he is saying, liking that I can be free here and do as I please. I had expected strict and rigorous rules, perhaps they would come as we worked together.

"I don't believe that every human is the same, so rules will fluctuate and change as I see fit, with your input of course. But, you should know now that I am in charge and overtime we will build trust strong enough for you to rely on me to take care of you and make the best choices for your growth. This is why we are here, to grow little one. To learn from one another, as much as I guide you, you in turn will do the same for me." He had stopped behind me, his fingers massaging my shoulders, reaching around and pulling my panties out of my mouth, his fingers replace them, I suck as if he commanded me. I was baffled by these things, things I somehow inherently knew how to do. I sucked and worked his fingers as I had his cock the night before. My slurping noises filled the room, as did his hums of approval.

"How many sexual partners have you had? I want the number of men who have vaginally placed their cock in your cunt. How many?" I froze at his question, his fingers deep in my mouth. Immediately frightened it was all gonna end right now. Once he knew I was a virgin he would run for sure. He sensed my sudden change in energy, fingers slipping out to turn my face to him. "How many?" His eyes had softened to appear concerned and curious as his eyes scanned my face. I took the panties from his hand and stuffed them back in my mouth as a single tear slipped down my cheek. The dawn of realization bloomed on his face as he realizes my lack of admission. Clearing his throat, dropping his hand from my face I can't help but feel disappointed, my dreams falling and crashing to the floor. Tears fall fast and hot, dropping in fat splashes on my hands resting in my lap. His immediate shushing and fingertips at my tears collecting them had me shuddering and holding in a small sob.

"I think it is beautiful you're a virgin. This will change some things between us slightly." Glancing at him I can see he doesn't seem mad or disappointed, if anything I can tell he was deep in thought. The three little lines forming at his forehead. Feeling braver, his reaction surprising me, I reach for his hand and gently hold it in mine. His eyes seeking me and softening as he leans down and removes the panties from my lips. The moment flooding emotions to my belly, a warm heartbeat pounding in my pussy as he leans in to kiss me tenderly.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I wasn't trying to keep it a secret. I have always felt embarrassed about it, but I am so picky with men I hadn't found the right guy before now..." I can see the shift in his eyes when I speak, they rake over me hungry again. My short little skirt pulled up, pussy exposed, it occurred to me how sexy I may appear right now... I watch him devour me with his eyes. I slowly spread my knees, showing off my soaked pink cunt. Crossing my legs I pretend as if this little dance was only to sit cross legged there, the swing swaying from my movements. He doesn't move, eyes glaring into me.

"Your virginity will be your choice, it is the only time I will ever allow you to be in control. This is a present for you, if you choose for me to give it, then I will make sure it is the most memorable night of your life." Eyes twinkling mischievously, he pushes the swing gently. Smiling at him, I hold on to the ropes for support, feeling silly half naked there.

"Thank you, I want it to be with you. Today." I speak matter of factly. He continues to push me, I giggle as I reach him and he jumps away so I can't touch him. We play this little game a couple times, both of us laughing and grasping, grabbing as he runs just out of my reach. His fingers tickling my sides, causing me to jerk and laugh harder.

"We shall see, little one... you need to catch me first.." Our little game continued, he played dirty by spinning the swing and causing me to fall over as I just reached for his shirt, only to slip away with the swing again. Repositioning to my knees, I sit flushed with my ass against my soles. I could be patient for the right moment to strike, his head cocked in curiosity at my change in stance. He looked as if he knew I was up to something. Pushing me straight, so that I kneeled in front of him, kissing me as I got closer. I grinned when the swing pushed away from him, giggling and my arms reaching out in longing. When the swing came to him I wrapped my arms around his neck, giggling as the swing stopped.

"I have already decided I want it to be you." Whispering, nuzzling our noses, I kiss him sweetly. Giggling I let go and let the swing take me away playfully from his longing look. There is determination when I come back to him. Biting my lip at the look he was giving me my giggle cease in a hiccup as he grabs me roughly around the stomach. Naturally I jump with him, my legs wrapping around him tightly, my arms around his neck, cradling my face just into the crook of his shoulder and ear. He moans appreciatively, inhaling my scent as I settle into him. His palms support my ass as he walks us out of the room and down a hallway, I lick and suck his neck, kissing and nibbling him. His guttural noises encourage my exploring, any flesh I can reach with my mouth, I taste.

I am lost in his scent, sucking and biting. The sudden light of the next room is blinding. There is a definitive pop when I release my mouth to look up to the clear blue sky, around me sat wicker furniture with large colorful cushions. As was the theme, plants were crammed everywhere. The room was surrounded in mosaic tiles. Every detail of this home was his, even down to a single tile. Each tile depicted parts of both The Iliad and The Odyssey. They were stunning, and he walked around the room telling the story slowly while I moulded myself to his warm body. I was calmed by his voice, he seemed to sense my peace and didn't break it, continuing on in soft tones. I let my forehead lay on his shoulder as he promenaded pointing to stories. I only perked up and asked questions when he got to Circe, he nipped at my bottom lip to silence me, knowing me long enough as his student to know when I am curious. I recognize his smooth moves and can't help but chuckle as he kisses me back to quiet. There is such an ease between us, like this had been happening for years. I settle back on his shoulder, and he doesn't break a step from his storytelling. I am lulled once again by his voice. When he finished the large round atrium, he settled into the wicker couch, I straddled him as I had on the swinging bench. Gazing above me again at the open sky, fascinated by this room.

"Kneel between my legs." The tone was serious, firm. I peeled myself from his chest grudgingly, wanting to stay there forever, I slip from him to smooth shiny tiles, they are cold on my stretched skin. Kneeling as instructed, looking down at my hands resting on my gartered thighs. His finger once again lifts my face to his, peering at my curiously.

"Always look up at me proudly, I do not take submissives often. I have never brought a girl here, ever. Do you understand what I am saying? You are special, always keep your head up, do we need to make this a rule for you?" His hand is warm and heavy on my cheek, I nod at his question, turning my head to kiss his palm.

"Fuck, you are so beautiful... I can't wait to show you how phenomenal you are." I am surprised when he kisses me and drags me up into his lap, his erection is hard at my ass and I rub my hips so that I stroke it teasingly. Without realizing the possibility I am squealing and flailing when he flips me over and spanks my bare ass.

"Tell me, besides blow jobs, what other hidden talents aren't you disclosing little virgin..." There is a menace in his tone, a hint of something... dangerous... unsure where his twisted brain is headed, there is a correcting slap to my ass causing an eruption of nervous giggles.

"Ummm.... I've been with a few girls so I can eat a pussy, but that doesn't help you.." His chuckle has me pausing distracted, then another swift slap and sting, I arch and writhe trying to focus. "I have played with my ass, fingered and fucked by a guy there." His hands massage my ass cheeks and he remains quiet and I know that silence its a thoughtful silence that means he's thinking about my ass. I still, immediately worried he was gonna go right into fucking me there. "That was 2 years ago though." I add quickly to ensure he knows I'm not walking around with a gaping ass hole. His fingers do slip up and down my wet slit. It feels heavenly and I moan, relaxing in time for another swift slap to my ass. Crying out in a sob, he is soothing the area with massages.

"That is good information for now, back on your knees." I slide easily off his lap and onto the floor, half draped across his thighs, flushed to his crotch.

"Good girl, so obedient." He strokes my hair. "With the new information on your virginity, I have decided to do something different with you. Normally we would start your training right away and it would be very controlled, routine based and strict. But, you deserve something else, you deserve to feel the butterflies and excitement that a new relationship brings. So, I am going to date you for a couple weeks. We can still play, tease and taunt one another. We can take this slow and I can push our training off. Watching you swing, how happy you were and... well... I don't remember how to play, how to be silly... perhaps I do need to change how I handle this. How I handle you."

I sit up better as he speaks and I watch him bemused by his worried face. He worried he was taking my youth by taking my virginity. The conflict was plainly painted across his eyes, hooded, worried and watching me closely. I forced my face to remain impassive and calm at his ramblings. Deciding in that moment that I wouldn't leave this house until I was deflowered. He was sweetly unsure how to handle this news. I didn't feel as it was that important, I didn't mind losing it, I kinda wanted to, so it was over. What better way to show him I trusted him but to fuck him? He said I could choose whenever and whoever I wanted. This seemed to frighten him, losing control over the way he worked his subs. This being my first time, I wasn't sure what to say so I said nothing and watched, listened. He was so exposed and open right now, his eyes scanning me and searching for some type of answer.

My fingers glide over his trousers and begin unbuttoning them, watching him and pretending like I wasn't casually pulling his rigid cock out and starting to suck. Eyes never leaving his face, moving my head in circles to intensify the sensation, my hot tongue lashing and slurping. He relaxes against the couch, his eyes closing, fingers threading in my hair. I take my time and go nice and slow, enjoying his size, girth and how he made me gag every time I let his tip hit the back of my throat. His cock was the nicest and biggest I had ever had. He maintained the hair and it was trim and clean, his cock smelled sweet and I could smell he had freshly showered this morning. I inhaled his scent, nuzzling the corners under his cock, licking and lapping at his balls, causing his fingers to tighten in my hair.

I used my time with his cock to think, thoroughly enjoying his moans and guttural noises. Massaging his scrotum, I flatten my tongue and lick long strips around the base of his cock, licking at the skin and lapping at it like a kitten with her cream. His slick cock rubs across my cheek as I work my way in a circle around him. His fingers tightening in my hair lifting my head from his lap and looks at me seriously, kissing me his eyes clouded in desire, I am not anticipating him switching gears.

"Climb up here on your knees, baby." Standing as he spoke he patted the seat he was sitting on. Surprised, I want to ask why, but instead I obey his request and crawl up, his hands move my knees how he wants my body displayed. I feel so exposed, stretched, knees spread on the thick blue cushion under my stockinged knees, feeling the garters stretch as he moves me, his hands on either side of me, sliding my skirt up around my waist and showing all of my backside. He massages my ass cheeks, making low humming sounds of approval before digging into it with his tongue. He seemed to go wild on my puckered ass, licking and spitting, fucking me there. It felt amazing. I gripped the back of the wicker couch, my nails digging into the wood, moaning and writhing, the sensations his tongue made, caused my knees to weaken.

I feel the wetness dripping from my pussy moving and I am mortified when I see the splatter marks on the fabric between my legs. I can sense his movements change, a low growl emitting before he takes all of me in his mouth and licks. It's like my pussy was fitted to the size of his mouth.

My toes curl and I cry out as he sucks the very soul from my body, shivering and shaking, shocked by his sudden feast. As if he was starving and only I could replenish him. Tongue lashing and slipping deep inside, I arch my back and whimper, my whole body hot and vibrating. Feeling awake and aware of my spirit for the first time. The discovery of pleasure made me feel mindless, I couldn't control thoughts, there just were none, all I could feel was his tongue, slipping, sucking, slurping. When he paused to suck solely on my clit I nearly went through the ceiling, crying out in erotic shock. My nails biting the back of the couch, back arched, Trembling.

"You taste so good, little one." I can sense him moving and before I know it his head popped between my legs, easing me on top of his mouth. Nobody had ever let me ride their face, I worried I wouldn't be able to do it, but before my mind could run away with me his mouth was fucking. His tongue flicked at my clit, sucking, flick, sucking, flick. Flattening it and licking long deep licks has me struggling to stay up right.

"Oh my..." My words are incoherent. Mindless mutterings as I squirm to stay together, not realizing I just needed to let go for him. One hand grabs his hair and I flick my hips, I feel the vibrations of his growling as he becomes fierce with my pussy. Sucking and feasting with urgency. Gripping his head with both my hands I ride, He holds me tightly to his face not allowing me to move. Slipping one finger inside me, a devilish hook of a finger that is pure fucking magic.

Sucking sloppily, making out with my clit, all while casting some magical spell with his finger sends me over the edge, I come shuddering and screaming 'Fuck!' As I fall completely apart, unraveling even more, it's like beating waves, the swell and crash for a full minute. I ride the mindless feeing, his nostrils flare in breath along my skin, suddenly I'm aware he was still there, I look down at him, beginning to relax, his tongue is sucking the juices from my pussy, swallowing. I expect him to want a return, to move me and want to come as well but he doesn't move a muscle. Confused, I try to lift off him, only for him to hold tighter, firmer and suddenly begin to suck my clit again. Squealing at how sensitive it is, I push to get away, his chuckle reverberates against my swollen and throbbing pussy. Why wasn't he stopping, I had cum already?

"Uueerrmmm I came already." My words are warbled and strained, I moan and arch as he hits a sweet spot. I groan at the pressure I still felt pulsing erratic there. As he casts his fucking magic again the my muscles ease and I am suddenly aroused again, riding the wave, as if I wasn't just struggling. I am befuddled but suddenly wanting to come again. He doesn't stop and continues to lick and slurp, slipping a second finger inside, I am shuddering and screaming as the force and fire builds once more. He slowly pumps his fingers in and out of me while face fucking my cunt. Then suddenly I explode, shocked by the colors and unaware of my screaming out, a single tear swiftly falling from my cheek. He slowed his licks, his fingers remaining there while my pussy tightened and convulsed around him, blowing on my cunt, I giggled at the sudden chill there. He gently removes his fingers, I could hear him sucking my juices off them. Oozing, gushing has him lapping his tongue in the sensitive little hole, lightly licking until I was free of wetness.

This time he let me rest, when my convulsing had stopped and he felt I was sufficiently clean, he laid down on the couch bringing me with him, a soft puddle of sweetness cuddled against his chest. I loved how with each breath I moved up and down with him, His cock was still hard and pressed against my belly. I could feel wetness there and caressed his tip, brining my fingers to my mouth to lick at his pre-cum. He lightly brushed my hair from my face, caressing my back each time.

nI felt as if every worry had been drained from my body, heavy. I fell asleep there, a light slumber where I floated lightly on the edge of consciousness. His fingers trailing up and down my back, over the curve of my ass and back up. It was so calming, I smiled in to his chest, my warm breath feathering over his skin and fluttering the hair there.