Professor and His Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger lightly slipped over my slit, the wetness making him glide smoothly over my labia. It seems so innocent and he continues up and down my back, only occasionally slipping over my cunt, which is still twitching, a steady heartbeat there. I can't say how long we laid this way, so at peace I was in his arms.

"I have a present for you." His words are a soft whisper, as if he wished for me to rest and didn't want to break the moment. Looking up at him, my eyes still glazed from our ecstasy I bite my lip shyly. I never expected a gift, especially since we just started our relationship last night.

"So, do you remember when I went to Morocco last summer?" Smiling I nod, murmuring a non verbal acknowledgeable response.

"Well, there was something there and when I saw it I wanted to buy it for you, It haunted me and everyday I saw it and well... I did buy it. I wasn't certain I would ever give it to you. But, you are here, and.. well... I'll be right back." He is gone before I can find the words to respond. I lay there languid and spent, so relaxed and happy. The happiest I had felt in a long time. Wondering why he thought about me while on vacation. He comes back, his cock still out and semi-erect, I can't help but stare at it and when he sees me sitting up, a pretty little mess on his couch, his cock is hard before he reaches me. I smile and lean in kissing the tip and sucking the pre-cum that had gathered there.

Behind his hands is a paper wrapped gift, the paper is old News papers and I smiled at the sight of the word wrapped parcel tied with a pale yellow silk ribbon. I sit back with my legs tucked underneath me, worried I would get cum on his furniture. He placed the gift in my lap and tucked his cock away, zipping up and buttoning the top. It formed a tent in his pants and I reached out to touch it unable to help myself, his hand slapped mine swiftly and hard, leaving a red mark on the skin. Hissing in a surprised breath, eyes searching his for understanding. He tapped the gift and smiled at me warmly.

"Open it, princess" Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I tugged at the silk ribbon, letting it tickle my thighs as I tore at the newspaper. Whatever it was, it was soft and plushy. I felt giddy and excited, shifting to better hold it, I saw a flash of turquoise, a print of poppies... Lifting out the garment I sucked in a loud breath. My mouth dropping open in awed surprise. It was a long velvet robe lined in strips of multi-patterned strips of yellow silk on the inside. Stitched together with a pale pink silk thread in an intricate pattern. Each long strip of silk depicted the garden, flowers, water and sunshine, everything necessary to grow. It was so stunning, I sat speechless. My eyes filling with tears, droplets falling quickly down my pinked cheeks.

"Do you like it? It's interchangeable so in the winter you may prefer the velvet against your skin and summer the silk...and... it reminded me of the Goddess Aurora's embroidered robe, and with your name being Aurora.. I, well, I felt it was for you, the color suits you." His fingers caught the tears with his index finger, leaning forward he kissed the freshly fallen salty droplets away before I responded, my whole body swaying to him hypnotically, forgetting about my robe completely as his scent envelops me. Eyes fluttering closed, I smile when his hand wraps around my throat, causing me to look at him quickly.

"I love it, it's.... The prettiest thing anyone has ever bought me. I feel so honored to receive a gift from you. But this... is beyond stunning Sir." He chuckles, licking and kissing my tears.

"Princess, look at me.. Good girl. You are my best student, regardless of wanting to make you mine, I still admire you so much, just as you are right now." His smile and eyes were happy, true and genuine. I felt this words deep in my belly, swelling with pride, a sensation that I was unaccustomed to, it felt foreign and uncertain but also, so lovely.

"Stand up." At his words I did, our knees bumping. He rotated me so I was facing away from him and I could feel his hands unzipping my skirt. It fell to the floor and he moved me to face him once again, unbuttoning my blouse, his eyes fastened to his hands, he was obviously undressing me, but for what I wasn't sure. My shirt fell to settle with my skirt and I stood in just my bra and garter belt with stockings. I bit my lip, feeling suddenly shy, his hands began roaming over my sides, stomach and hips. Standing, he placed the long robe over my shoulders, slipping my arms into it automatically. Tying it at the waist, it brushed the top of my feet, it was perfect in every way and felt luscious on my skin.

"You are ravishing, I knew it would look amazing on you." Lifting my hair, he placed yellow ribbon around my neck, tying it in a bow, then knotting it. He sat back down and appraised me.

"How do you feel, right now." His voice had dropped an octave. I could tell by the intensity of his gaze how much he wanted me in that moment. My heart started beating as I stared back, my fingers turning and pulling at each other.

"I feel like the prettiest of Princesses, proud that you gave me a gift, surprised and confused, you always seemed annoyed when I was around, I just thought you didn't like me and so all this is bewildering." I looked down and then up swiftly remembering his rule to always look at him proudly. Biting my lip, I shift from foot to foot.

"That's a good answer, you are a Princess, you deserve to be treated as one." His words warm me and I smile at him.

Sitting down on the wicker couch and reaching for me he pulls my hips towards him, causing me to straddle his lap, the fabric billowing around us on the couch. Sliding his large palms up and down my arms, they were warm and the sensation of silk brushing along my skin was pleasant.

"I may have appeared that way because I liked you, I was trying to stay professional and well, you being you, and me being attracted to you, made it difficult. I was only in my first year of teaching, I often wondered if you were teasing me, dressing and acting in a way that was suggestive and I won't lie, you made it hard to focus on teaching in those outfits. Speaking of which, I want to add that as a rule. For the rest of the semester I want you to dress more conservative for class, now that I know what is underneath I can't deal with getting a boner the whole session." His grin is infectious and I can't help but match it, nodding, his cock grows underneath me. I want to pull it out and rub against it, but I don't know how he would feel about that so I stay there soaking in his words. Wondering what would happen if I broke this rule, I decided to set the thought aside for later. Right now, I wasn't going to miss any part of my time with him.

"I will behave and follow your new rule. I was wondering..." Trailing off, nervous and shy, I shift in my spot, playing with the chest hair peeking out at the neck of his shirt. Biting my lip and considering not asking anything I decided to needed to be brave and ask.

"Umm, So, is this a relationship then? When do I get to that part where I am yours? Because, I thought a lot about it and I kinda want to be... Um, well I was thinking of finishing my Masters program here and um..." I have begun to ramble, snapping my mouth closed, worried he would be annoyed if I chattered. Biting my lip firmly to keep from asking more questions, waiting for his response. As the silence of my questions settles around us, my stomach growled very loudly. I can feel the rush of heat at my cheeks, his brow raises as he glances at my grumbling tummy.

"Food, then I answer your questions." Kissing the tip of my nose, he lifts me off his lap, taking my hand and guiding me through the winding maze of a house. I wish I had paid more attention while he carried me, I may have a better idea of where we were in that moment. Dazed and aloof by his touches, feeling slightly foggy. His hand is warm and heavy so I focus my thoughts on the pressure he holds there, smiling at this situation, the silk and velvet crisscrossing around my ankles as I move briskly to keep up.

His kitchen was well equipped, instead of sitting me at the breakfast nook he picked me up and sat me on the counter, taking one long look at me before turning to the fridge and removing a pitcher of orange juice and a basket of fruit. Opening cabinets for a Cutting board, reaching over the sink for a thin pairing knife are next with a small bowl. Pouring me a small juice he hands over a large glass of water.

"Drink, little one." I sip the juice and then take large a gulp of water, because he is staring at me seriously and not moving, clearly until I do so. He didn't stop his staring until I had chugged half the water and finished my juice. Nodding and turning away from me, seeming happy with my consumption he began washing and slicing fruit. When the bowl was full, he handed it to me and picked me up from the counter. Giggling at him carrying me everywhere, I can't help but stare at his face while he moves, still feeling this may be another dream and I'll wake up any minute, instead I focus on the lines and curves of his face, attempting to memorize them in case I woke up and this was indeed a dream.

"At this point we are dating, you are mine and I am yours, there will be nobody but Us for the next two weeks. Is that understood? While we learn about one another we will not see anyone else, I do not share." Admittedly I was happy with this answer and it was exactly what I wanted him to say. I smiled and kissed his cheek muttering a sweet 'Thank you' against his neck.

He walked us to the large atrium room that was warm and moist. Setting me on top of him, draped across the settee that sat near the swing in the middle of the room, it was surrounded with colorful topical flowers that later I would learn was called Hidden Valley Hibiscus. The bowl nestled in my lap with fruit, I felt lucky to be in his lap, feeding me fruit from his fingers. It was quiet while we fed each other and when the bowl was empty he tucked me into his side and brushed his fingers lightly through my hair while I breathed in his scent. Happily nuzzling his chin and receiving kisses that followed with chuckles, I smiled feeling joy spread and bloom all over me, the warm golden feeling was intoxicating and heady.

Walking my fingers up his chest I begin to unbutton his shirt. Removing each one carefully, until his shirt was fully open, I was disappointed to find an under shirt there and huffed a long bratty sigh. Sitting up suddenly, he strips off his shirts to lay back down bare chested. There was an abundance of hair all over, fascinated I run my fingers through it while he lounges. Deciding to utilize my no rules policy in the house I straddle him, delighted to feel him fully erect underneath me.

His knowing smile has me leaning down to kiss him, licking at his mouth, desperate to taste him. I am not anticipating his fingers roaming, tugging at the chord of the robe, I bite my lip as the air spreads across my body. Feeling suddenly shy and exposed, more so than I had ever been I am embarrassed when the heat floods my belly and spreads to every inch of my skin. He slips the robe off my shoulders, sliding his finger up and down my silky bra strap, dipping his fingers down into the cup to flick at my nipple. Sitting up slightly he kisses my shoulder, something so simple has my pussy flooded and my heart racing. As if he can tell my reaction he bites where he had tenderly kissed. His teeth still pulling at me and biting even harder has me hissing and arching. I suddenly felt fearful he wouldn't let go and I considered moving, the strangest thing kept happening when he scared me. I got wetter. How was this possible? He released me, moving on to my arm kissing and licking at me. I forget about the why's and what ifs and he is suddenly plunging me in to oblivion with just his mouth.

"Anytime you don't like something, I want you to say "Red" I will stop immediately and discuss it. This will be your safe word. Do you understand, little one?" He trails kisses along my arm to my hand, lifting it to kiss my palm as he looks up at me. Panting and falling apart around him, it was a struggle to respond, a struggle to form my words. He smiles at me as if he understood and leaned back confident and patient as he watched me closely.

"I understand, I doubt I will need to use it." His bark of a laugh has me concerned I may have poked the bear, and he now would seek a reason to get me to scream "Red!". I am squealing in laughter when he suddenly flips me over so that my back is at the settee and he is on top of me, my robe spread out under me like gold silken wings. His expression is clear and I can almost read him, he seems in awe of me and I find that confusing since I am so in awe of him.

"I do not understand how you could want me, a crotchety Professor...when you are... so gorgeous... you could have anyone." He dives for my neck causing an eruption of giggles. I thrash as he licks and tickles my neck, giggling harder, trying to push at him, he is heavy and I writhe and squirm under him. When he reaches for my wrists and slams my arms above my hand with one hand I subside into hiccups as he looks at me seriously with a grin on his lips. I pant and breathe heavily, as he nips at my chin, collarbone and chest, sending shivers to cascade across my skin.

Our playful laughs and giggles immediately turned fervid. Slipping the straps of my bra down, he licks and sucks at the skin of each swelling breast, just at the edges of the lingerie, before moving to my hard nipples protruding from the silken material and biting at the hard nubs through the fabric. He sucks on my right nipple, it's so hard and intense I arch off the settee, wishing I could touch him when I shift my hands he slams them down, tightening his hand and growling at my attempt, reminding me who's in charge. Without meaning to my hips rise and fall against him, as if my body had other plans. I moan as he teases my nipples through the silk, moving back and forth between breasts. I want his mouth against my skin, I lift my hips purposefully this time. I groan as he soaks the fabric, once a pale purple now a darkened wine.

Having soaked the fabric, never removing them and teasing leaves me aching. He moves down to my belly, this time nothing tickles but feels hotly erotic. His tongue traces around my belly button, a spot I've always felt self conscious being touched, and now I felt a flooding of heat at his softness. Until his teeth dug in there, hissing a sucked in breath I am surprised, whimpering when he breaks the skin, crying out has him releasing to lick the tender teeth marks, his eyes a sadistic grin, before moving on to using the other hand, snapping the garter belts against my thighs, his low guttural noises of approval are all I need. I am helpless to him, and the twinkle in his eyes show it, I am very worried about that look and it must show on my face because his grin is lopsided with a cheeky knowing look.

He wiggles down, past my thighs to lay between them. Making a low noise in his chest before spreading my pussy lips and taking his first lick. The whole Saturday was spent roaming to each room and him making me cum until I lost consciousness. He kept me so distracted and so satiated I didn't have time to think about losing my virginity. He finger fucked me, sucked every drop of cum from my swollen cunt, made me suck my juices off his fingers, all to repeat.. By the time I realized it was dinner and he was re-dressing me to go out, I was in a complete orgasmic daze. I felt as if I was walking on a cloud. He had drawn me a bath with mint leaves and lavender, washing ever inch before joining me and allowing me to do the same to him. Before we left the tub, his fingers had slipped inside me and I rode his lap until I came again, water sloshing, slashing everywhere, both of us dripping wet and all smiles. I had tried to guide his rigid cock inside me and he wouldn't have it, only allowing it to rest at my belly while I shuddered and clung to him as I came again. At this point I had lost count of the orgasms, all I knew was that we had far surpassed a dozen and I wasn't sure how much more I could handle. My pussy was sensitive and I could tell its why he chose the tub, where it was warm and eased the swollen rose bud. I had pushed and shyly asked about his release and orgasm but every time I had he made me cum again.

He dressed me and seemed very pleased by the dresses I had packed, a blush cotton summer dress that dipped low in the front showcasing my creamy and perky breasts, dotted in freckles. I found my second pair of heels, a platform set that were a pale blue silk and had a thin strap that wrapped daintily around my ankle. I was a simple combination of adorable and sexy. He whistled at the sight of me. Lifting my dress, he hummed in approval at the lack of panties there, as instructed.

"Good girl for listening. Now, where we are going is a few towns over so we don't bump into anyone either of us know here. I made reservations at a Farm to Table restaurant that I love. When we are out, I want you to refer to me as 'Bastian', it is my preferred name."

"Bastian, it's nice Sir. Thank you for telling me." I smile and say his name over and over in my head, giddy at the idea of such a casual title.

We drove in comfortable silence. The restaurant was an old farm house that sat upon a large hill. We created a plume of dust as we drove down the long driveway. The house was surrounded in various gardens, a Chef walked among small blooms, snipping and picking herbs and flowers, her starch uniform a bright contrast to all the green and color around her. Bastian walked around the car, taking my hand as I stepped out, walking us onto the large wrap around porch. His hand never left the small of my back, guiding me to the host station where a Woman in her 50's smiled warmly at us, stepping around the station to hug and kiss Bastian's cheek. I was curious about this affectionate exchange and what seemed like a long known friendship.

"Welcome back, Sir! This must be miss Aurora it's a pleasure to meet you, Sebastian your table is ready, right this way." As we walked, there were large rooms surrounded by windows, brightly lit and dotted with set tables. The walls were painted in rich gem stone colors with stunning paintings. It was early, but there were still couples scattered here and there, deep in conversation, a family of 6 sat laughing and clinking glasses. We passed the diners on either side and were lead into a small round room that was clearly the library, A large Bow window with plush window seat sat at one end, every other inch was floor to ceiling books and cookbooks. I had never seen so many cookbooks in all my life. The middle of the circular parlor was a small round table set for two, white linens draped to the floor, candles, mismatched china and thin long stemmed glasses sat empty and waiting. It was charming and chic, I felt as if I sat in my Grandmothers home.

"The wine you requested in breathing, would you like sparkling or still while you wait, Sir?" He smiles and pulls out my chair so I am facing the windows, a gorgeous view of the flower garden. I sit, shy and quiet.

"Thank you, Bastian." He smiles and kisses my cheek, the servers eyes widen shocked but she recovers quickly before he turns to notice. I noticed though.

"Still, Please. Thank you Linda." She nods and leaves, clicking the door closed and immersing us in silence. He sits across from me, facing the door and scanning my unsure face. He laughs and takes my hand in his.

"I come here every Saturday, I always request this room because it's quiet. Linda has been trying to hook me up with their pastry chef for several years, so you are helping me out this evening tremendously." He pauses, his eyes glittering as they speak wordlessly when the server comes in. He look sexy in his white crisp collared shirt, not as good as I looked wearing it hours later... but delicious and all mine. The server is stunning and blonde, large breasts strain in her button up shirt, her big blue eyes drinking me in critically, I knew right then she was judging me and in mere minutes she would be at the pastry station, giving every juicy detail. For the first time in my life I felt triumphant in the world of petty girls. He was mine. He said so himself earlier while his fingers played my pussy like an 8 string guitar. He teased and taunted me until I screamed it out loud, he belonged to me. I smiled smugly at her, thinking back to those fingers, how I laid against him and he found every way to elicit moans, screams and whimpers. He is Mine. Back off bitch! I thought it over and over as I looked at her, her eyes shifted as I stared rudely, she seemed to understand and looked away quickly, I sat back proud, sipping the ruby red wine he ordered. When she slipped out of the room to get our Amuse-Bouche, we grinned at each other in quiet acknowledgment at what just occurred.