Professor and His Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I admire that possessiveness in you, it's sexy little one." I wondered suddenly if this is why he asked me to say this, that He was Mine, I'd think about it later, now I just wanted to enjoy these moments with him. Returning and setting our delicate little first bite down I am pleasantly surprised how delicious it was, and before I could even focus on the menu he was ordering us the Chef's 4 course meal, the server kindly asking if I had any allergies before smiling at us both and turning with our menus, closing the vintage sliding wooden doors behind her. We chatted about my other classes, my future collegiate plans and kept the discussion light and fun while we slowly worked through our first two course. The server grabbing small glasses of champagne to pair with our buttery light fish that made up out entree, leaving us quiet after such a stunning dish.

"Give us a stretch of time before dessert? Perhaps an espresso in 10 minutes?" Sebastian requested to the server when she cleared our empty plates, she nodded and smiled before once again departing. His eyes bright and curious land upon me, there is a gleam in his eyes, the kind that sent shivers across my spine. The silence is full of muffled discussions on the other side of the double doors, a restaurant full of patrons.

"Come here little one, I want to touch you." Standing at his request, I tuck the hair behind my ear before shyly getting up and walking to him. Sliding his chair out, he pats his lap and I happily slide into my spot. His breath at my ear tickles and I relax against his chest, calmed by the rumble there. I shift my weight to rest better bak against chest, and when I do his cock hardens underneath me. I giggle at this new development and I shift again, making sure my ass slides lightly over it. He growls and I grin in response. His hand is swiftly at my neck, holding me there tightly, knowing I am teasing in a way I shouldn't, being in public, I sit very still.

He loosens his hand on my neck and with both hands spreads my legs open, sliding his finger over my slit to check for wetness, which embarrassingly I am drenched, I had been clenching my thighs the whole time trying to control my constant need when he was around. My pussy hurt, it was tender and happy, it seemed to always want him, I wasn't sure I could cum or ooze anymore than I had already that day!

"Haven't you had enough today, little virgin? What is this?" His fingers having dipped inside of me, finger fucking me gently while he spoke, now coated in my juice was presented to my mouth to suck. My eyes flickered to the door, worried someone would see us, I hesitated. Growling in my ear he shoves his fingers in my mouth roughly, causing me to gag before starting to suck them clean. Moaning at how naughty this all was, I arched and whimpered as I cleaned him.

"Stand up, palms on the table and bend over, now virgin." His hands at my waist lifted me off him, my breath quickened and hoarse. Unsure what was about to happen he is lifting my dress and licking my cum from clit to ass hole. My eyes looking down at the table, gripping the sides until my knuckles were white. His tongue had learned quite a bit today, he knew where to lick, to suck, to fuck and when to slip a finger in to lightly pump me like a fucking well. I start shaking uncontrollable, the glasses clinking on the table before I was releasing an orgasm quickly, knees weakened, he pushes me under the table, just as the server was turning the handle and sliding the doors open with a tray for our next course.

He spoke calmly and gently to her, I was lost in my orgasm still, quivering and convulsing, feeling fuzzy and a bit tipsy from the wine. His legs sat spread and sure, a tent where his cock strained against the zipper. I only allowed myself a few seconds of their casual chatting to decide what I wanted. Up to this point he hadn't orgasmed. Every time I tried to reciprocate today I was told "not yet, virgin..." Biting my lip, I crawl between his knees and start to unbutton and unzip him quietly. His pause in conversation wasn't noticeable to the flirty server, but I knew he was focused on my hands.

Releasing his cock, licking the length of him softly, not wanting to be loud or obvious. I slid my tongue up and down, and as quietly as I could pushed him all the way into my hot mouth. He cleared his throat and casually dropped his voice, I smiled at the arousal I could hear there. I bobbed up and down, soaking his cock in my saliva. Desperately trying not to moan and whimper. I honestly couldn't wait to fuck him, his cock was perfect, long and wide, it was difficult to deep throat and I loved how it made me gag and choke.

"Perhaps another glass of champagne with dessert, Sarah? She should be back soon, give her another 5 minutes please." I heard the door open and close and his hands were immediately threaded in my hair, his moan and groan all I needed to continue, his hips flicking and pushing at my mouth.

"Fuck, you are such a good little slut aren't you. My slut." He murmured, the words, they caused little fireworks in my belly and I sucked even harder. Becoming sloppy and urgent, not knowing when she would be coming back. I wanted his cum, I wanted it inside me, I wanted to walk out of here with his hand in mine and fully aware of who's I was. He tightened his hands and tugged at me roughly. Holding me down, I choked and gagged, my eyes watering. Releasing me, I use my tongue to swirl in circles at the tip while I deep throat him repeatedly. When the door opens again, his hold tightens in warning, moving me off him slow and steady, giving me a chance to breathe.

I lick at his cock, and behave, wanting to be loud and gag, cough and giggle but I stay still and quietly lick his cock as it pulses and twitches. When I hear her place our espresso down he leans into the table, forcing his cock into my mouth and down my throat, a single tear slips down my cheek as I struggle to be quiet, nostrils flaring for breath. As he sips his cup she announces she will be right back with champagne and dessert. The words are mangled and inconsequential to my desires and I tune them out as I continue to slide his cock in and out of my wet hole. I don't even realize we are alone again until he lifts the table cloth to growl at me.

"You have 2 minutes to get me to cum, Now!" My eyes widen and I begin to fuck his cock fast and urgent now, suddenly worried I won't pull it off I suck with renewed energy and urgency. I am unaware he is about to blow, until he does, Hot thick white cum hits the back of my throat and his hips lift as he pumps my face, I suck and pull every drop, His groan and heavy panting sighs are music to my ears. A thin stream of cum continues to flow in my mouth, I moan at his taste, shocked by how much he could produce. He pushes my head there, choking me and forcing every drop to slip down my throat. Gigging at how close he had been, I would have gotten my cum no matter what. He pushes me off him, holding my neck firmly.

"Get in your seat, virgin, or I'll tell the server you're too stuffed for dessert because you're a cum slut and just got filled." I scramble out from under the table, standing and fixing my dress, his tongue clucking at my disheveled state, his hands busily tucking his cock away and zipping back up. Using my napkin to clean my makeup and fingers to brush through my hair, I try to remain calm as I sit there panting and shivering. So turned on by the act of giving him a blow job, I am needy to cum again despite my swollen and sore cunt.

The evening unfolded simply, we ate our last course, a delicious creme brûlée speckled with vanilla beans, silky and light. It was silly and fitting for what I had just done to him under that table. We ate in silence, his eyes serious and never leaving me. After dinner we drove back and sat quietly on his settee, cuddled together, unable to fight the decadent meal and abundance of wine, I fell quickly to sleep.

Every Saturday for dinner, I always have my cream before dessert, it has become my new favorite rule.

**Part 3 is coming, Aurora gets closer to losing her virginity...who will drive who insane first? How far will Aurora go in her teasing until she is taught her next lesson?**