Professor Angeline's Office

Story Info
A female professor assures that her student will behave.
1.2k words
3.89
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in and take a seat, Mr. Fisher."

With his head cocked back, Hayden strode into his professor's office.

From her desk chair, Professor Angeline watched Hayden like a hawk, observing the rebelliousness of his posture. "Get that snide look off your face," she demanded, sharpening the tone of the room. "I did not call you in here so that you could practice wearing your defiance like a badge of honor." Her voice was pointed and direct, every word clearly accentuated.

Hayden took a seat. "Alright." He shrugged and shook his head. "Then what did you call me here for?"

"I called you in here because I am growing weary of your blatant apathy toward my class and your outright disrespect towards me as your professor. It is clear to me that you do not care in the least about passing this course, nor do you have any sense of respect for your superiors."

The seriousness of the moment only made things funnier to Hayden. He smirked as he thought to himself, Don't exactly need a degree for that one.

"See, that right there is what I am talking about, Mr. Fisher." Professor Angeline pointed her finger; it shook amidst her anger, which caused a bigger, more pleased grin to form on Hayden's face. As the obnoxious smirk grew on his face, Professor Angeline could feel her blood boiling. "You really don't have any sense of respect, do you?" She stood up, slamming her hands against the desk.

Hayden let out a chuckle. "I guess not." He crossed his arms.

Hastily, Professor Angeline strutted around her desk. The clomping sound of her high heels halted as she stooped over Hayden. With pursed lips, she lifted her hand and administered a vicious slap that tore the snarky grin from her student's face.

Hayden's mouth dropped. He attempted to pull away, but red nails burrowed into the sides of his face. Swiftly, one of Professor Angeline's stocking-covered legs lifted. Hayden attempted to stand up, but he felt himself being held down by a foot that burrowed into his crotch.

"Do not pull away from me, Mr. Fisher. You will not continue to be a distraction in my classroom, nor will you be making a mockery of me in it. Is that understood?"

"Fuck! Are you serious right now?"

Professor Angeline stared with a coldness in her eyes. Her stocking-laced heel wrenched down on Hayden's balls.

"Ahhh, ahhh, fuckkk!" Hayden whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Fisher. Does that hurt?" She spit on his face.

"Yes, yes, it fucking hurts!"

Pressing her point, Professor Angeline shifted more weight forward. "Are you going to continue to be an issue in my classroom, Mr. Fisher? Yes or no."

Swallowing his ego, Hayden replied, "No, I'm not."

Professor Angeline's foothold deepened. "Are you sure about that?"

"Fuck! Yes, I'm sure!"

"Very good," Professor Angeline said, sounding quite pleased with herself. Now sensing an added level of control over her student, she eased her foot from him. As she pulled away, her toes brushed against Hayden's cock, which was bearing a full erection through his pants. She thought for a moment, pinched her lips together, then smiled. "Pull down your pants for me, Mr. Fisher."

"What?"

"Do not make me repeat myself, young man. I could have you in much more trouble than you are in already."

There was a pause as Hayden tried to process what was happening. Jesus, this is fucking crazy. Is she for real?

With folded legs, Professor Angeline sat back on her desk and watched with narrowed eyes. She could see her student's mind racing as he racked his brain, and she was quite entertained by the sight of it.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Hayden stood up, unbuckled his belt, and dropped his pants along with his boxers.

"Good boy, Hayden." Professor Angeline's voice took on a rewarding tone. "Now, sit back down for me."

Hayden fell back into his seat and took a deep breath, trying to maintain composure. His eyes followed his professor's legs as they unfolded. One of her feet reached between his thighs; it spanned the underside of his shaft. Then she brought up the other foot and curled it around his cock. He felt his breath form a heavy pace as his professor's soles went up and down. "Fuckkk," he groaned.

Professor Angeline cocked her head back and bit her bottom lip while smiling. She glided her feet up and down. Her tits shook beneath her button-down top. And, she lauded her student, encouraging his moans. "That's a good boy, Hayden. Doesn't it feel good to obey?"

Hayden's head fell back. He tightened his legs, allowing the pleasure to overtake him. Yeah, it does, he thought to himself not realizing that he had a euphoric smile on his face.

The vulnerability of her smiling student created a softness in Professor Angeline's voice. "Remember this next time you plan on disrupting my classroom, Mr. Fisher. Okay?"

"Yesss, pro-fe-ssorrr, ahhh, ahhh," he moaned.

Her sheer nylons sent rippling sensations from his core to the rest of his body. The arches of her feet were carefully conformed to his shaft. Tingling waves shot throughout him, making his body convulse.

"Come on. Come on," she beckoned. "Be a good boy and cum for me, Hayden."

Hearing his name spill from her lips in this context made his cock throb. "Holy shittt."

"That's a good boy. Come on. Cum for me," she beckoned.

"Fuckkk, fuckkk, fuckkkkkk!" Hayden let out. At the same moment, cum burst from his throbbing cock, landing on Professor Angeline's feet and ankles. Her pace increased and she moaned excitedly, pulling every bit of pleasure that she could from him as globs of cum soaked through her stockings.

"Get it out. Just like that. That's a good boy, Hayden," she moaned, milking his cock with the underside of her feet.

Hayden groaned in response, watching as more of his juices erupted, spilling onto his professor's feet. The sight was mesmerizing. It felt impossible to believe. But there is was before his very eyes. The black canvas of her nylons, painted with his cum—and it looked amazing. With a weakened brow and dropped jaw, he sat stunned, then shifted his eyes toward his teacher, who was smiling back at him. But in a swift moment, the expression on her face warped into something more sinister.

Professor Angeline pulled one of her feet from Hayden's crotch and pierced it into his mouth. Her toes reached to the back of his throat while her other foot playfully touched his balls.

Hayden's eyes widened. A new sense of concern shot through his heart.

"Now, Hayden—" she twisted her foot deeper into his mouth "—you and I are not going to have any more issues in my classroom. Are we?"

Hayden nodded and replied with a set of muffles that bared only the slightest resemblance to "Yes, Professor."

Pleased by his compliance, Professor Angeline reeled her foot back. She stood up, brushed off her skirt, legs, and hands, then looked at Hayden. Her voice reverted back to a more professional tone, and she said, "Well, thank you for stopping by, Mr. Fisher. I trust that you can see yourself to the door."