Professor Avery, Oblivious Cuckold

Story Info
The professor's wife has fun while he teaches.
3.3k words
3.69
4.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not that Professor Avery was a dumb man, he was just very naive when it came to malice. His students would pull mean pranks on him and he would fall for their tricks every time. It was as if he walked through life with rose colored lenses over his blue eyes. That day, the prank the students played on him went too far. The firecrackers hidden in his desk drawer were activated when he opened it causing loud explosions and sparks that landed set his papers on fire. The smoke alarm and water from the automatic sprinklers filled the room. Students ran out leaving the mortified teacher to deal with the aftermath. Classes were cancelled and he was strongly advised by the college's administrator to take the rest of the day and go home. Soaking wet and sporting a sign stapled to the back of his shirt collar that read "kick me", he got in his car.

In a pick up truck, Esteban and Djimon talked as they pulled off the freeway.

"I was not surprised she asked me to bring a bud along. This woman is a freak! Everybody in the neighborhood has taken a turn on her. Loves big cock and cum," Esteban said to his friend.

"So just like that? No strings attached, no taking her out or playing nice, just straight up hit it and move on? Is she ugly or something?" Djimon asked still incredulous.

"You'll find out man. We're almost there, turn left at the stop sign," he responded.

Inside the house Kerry lounged on the couch of the family room, half watching a show on TV, while she rubbed lightly over and over between her legs. She always grew impatient when one of her many lovers was not on time. The saucy twenty eight year old brunette looked at the clock on the wall one more time, only adding to her frustration. A matching bra and panties set was all she wore. Her natural beauty didn't need much help but she enjoyed the ritual of applying mascara and bright crimson lipstick. It always seemed to trigger her appetite for sex. To console herself, she caressed her large perky breasts through the fabric of the lace silk black bra. Her tiny waist contrasted her wide hips were two of the features men always found irresistible on her. She played with herself as she closed her eyes, excited to find out what Esteban's friend looked like. The brunette pictured him with ebony skin, powerful muscles and a wide bright smile. She wasn't wrong.

Esteban and Djimon became friends in the army but now owned a local gym. The two had an affinity for seducing their clients. Ernesto's weapon of choice was using his exaggerated Spanish accent and deep voice, which were so appealing to the bored housewives. His friend liked using his quick wit and charm to impress the ladies instead. Djimon parked the truck on the driveway and the two tall men made their way to the front door. Ernesto knocked loudly overlooking the doorbell. Kerry jumped to her feet awakened from her day dreaming by the noise. She slipped on a pair of black high heel shoes before rushing to the door to greet them.

"What took you so long? Mama needs attention!" she scolded Esteban as if the only reason he was put on the earth was to attend to her needs.

"Take it easy, Kerry. At least let me introduce you to my friend Djimon!" he said in response.

"Hi, you're as handsome as I imagined," she said, provoking a grin on the young man's face.

"It's nice to meet you, Kerry!" he said in his most gentlemanly voice.

"Okay, can mamma get some now?" she asked.

Esteban was accustomed to her impetuous remarks and demanding tone. Djimon, however, was surprised at her bossy attitude. The woman was a sex addict, just like his friend said. He walked over to her grabbed her by the back of the neck and planted his thick, fleshy lips on hers. If she was that a wild cat, he would tame her like one, he thought to himself. She liked the bold move and responded by parting her lips to accept his tongue. Esteban approached her from behind, used his hairy, coarse hands to grab her waist and pulled her onto his groin. He wanted her to become aware of the stiff member that was ready for her. She felt comforted. Being between two virile men gave her hope that they might quench her thirst for feeling manhandled.

She took her lovers by the hand and led them into the master bedroom. Filled with excitement and anticipation, she jumped onto the unmade bed. She was a beautiful woman but a terrible homemaker. As she settled in with her back against the pillows, she pulled her panties off and tossed them at the two herculean men. Djimon caught them mid air and gave them a sniff as he looked at her squarely in the eye.

"Now you two do it. I want to see what you got for me!" she said commanding.

The two friends didn't need much prodding. In a flash, their matching muscle shirts with their gym's logo leaped off their body and onto the floor. Their sweatpants and underwear followed revealing their engorged massive flesh rods.

Her smile broadened at the spectacle developing in front of her. Esteban walked to the left side of the bed and his friend to the opposite side. This drove Kerry wild as she had to turn her head left to right and back again trying to decide where to start. Djimon was a novelty for her. As much as she wanted Esteban she had enjoyed him before. Djimon won. She turned to him first, reached out and grabbed the heft of his shaft.

The young black man liked the sharp contrast between her milky white hand and his dark circumcised pole. Kerry appreciated the weight of it on her delicate hand. It felt burning hot to the touch. Satisfied that Djimon had the right attributes to help her have a good time, she turned her head to the opposite side looking for the familiar uncut monster that Esteban had to offer her. She used her free perfectly manicured hand to peel the foreskin back and reveal the shiny knob. Her sex addiction started years ago. It came to her as a powerful wave that overtook her every thought of every day. It was only a fortunate coincidence that her husband was so innocent to her relentless cheating.

Professor Avery felt his car lose power as he drove down his street. His foot floored the accelerator pedal but the machine wouldn't respond. It was only then, he realized the fuel gauge pointed to empty. The cars behind him honked repeatedly. He looked at the angry motorists behind him and waved apologetically. The poor sap pushed his beat up car to the parking space twenty feet ahead. When he finally reached the spot, he endured the parade of motorists that shouted obscenities and flip him the middle finger as they passed by. The man locked the car and began the long walk to his house, under the hot summer sun.

Esteban rocked fucking Kerry's little hand. "Time to suck dick, no?" he asked grinning. The woman was ready to but because he had brought it up, she would punish him by attending to Djimon's cock first. She kissed the head of the black baton to clean up the shiny oozing goo at the tip.

"Damn. Go on, suck it" Djimon said as he used his thumb and forefinger to open her mouth and slide the head of it inside. The behemoth was welcomed by the wet, warm silkiness inside. There was no doubt she was well versed in stimulating a man's privates.

Kerry appreciated how different his colossal manhood felt compared to the professor's minuscule white prick. Sucking was always the threshold in her mind. It was a point of no return. The moment a cock entered her mouth, she would lose all sense of time, all inhibitions. She could feel the slut in her awaken with a voracious appetite. Djimon reciprocated her enthusiasm by pulling her long hair back into a ponytail and used it control her rhythm. He liked it fast almost violent and so did she. He used the power of his arm muscles to force himself deeper in her face with every thrust. Esteban was amused at the sight of his friend's face. He could see the fury in Djimon's eyes as he used the woman's head like a toy he wanted to break. To participate without interrupting, Esteban brought his hand to the pleasure spot between her legs. He rubbed the outside paying particular attention to the button. The man could tell that her advance was welcomed because she spread her legs wider to give him unrestricted access.

As he had many times before, he spanked the pussy hard and repeatedly. He knew that she enjoyed such rough stimulus. Her hand corresponded the assault by jerking his cock frantically. In her mind, it would be a fair competition to see who could bring the other into submission. Esteban made a valiant effort by sticking his fingers to pummel the untamable orifice. She hurt but welcomed the merciless attack. The man felt her squeeze his engorged organ with unexpected force. Her grasp and her frenzied stroking was taking him too quickly to a climax he was not ready to have. He stood down by backing away from her hand. Djimon witnessed the exchange and doubled his assault on her mouth in an effort to subdue the barbaric woman. She combated by using the hand that defeated Esteban to grab the black man's balls. She tugged on them as if she wanted to rip them off his body. Djimon let go of her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Feeling that she had won the first battle, she felt emboldened to make demands.

"I want to get fucked now!" she demanded.

The professor sweated profusely. His white shirt translucent from perspiration. He saw a woman walking her Maltese dog in the opposite direction. Always a gentleman, he stepped to the side onto the grass and allowed her full use of the narrow sidewalk. He politely nodded to which she responded by looking at him in disgust because of his disheveled appearance. The man felt hurt by the ingratitude of the fat woman. Always an empath, he thought to himself that she was probably having a bad day and forgave her immediately. He felt proud for thinking positively. He took the sidewalk again and marched on. A few feet away, he felt himself step on something soft and sticky. He looked down to discover that he had stepped on a foul smelling gift that the woman's dog had left behind. The man looked around to make sure no one was around, wiped his shoe as best he could on the grass and continued his trek home.

Esteban laid on the bed facing up as Kerry straddled him. Djimon saw his friend's brown uncut cock disappear into the depth of her pink cavern. The girth of the giant penis stretched her swollen labia. Djimon knelt behind her on the mattress. He savored the sight of her bounce up and down fiercely impaling herself with the enormous tool.

The brunette felt the head of Esteban's phallus crash against her cervix with every bounce. She loved the feeling of a man that big smash so deeply. Her mind flashed with pictures of the many men who had made feel that way. Djimon's eyes traveled away from the expanded pussy. They lingered for a second on the smooth perineum until they landed on her sweet little pink hole. Esteban knew exactly what his friend was about to do. He knew that his black bud enjoyed nothing more than wrecking a beauty's bunghole. The black muscle man spat a gob of saliva onto the head of his dick before brutally invading the tight asshole.

"Argh! You son of a bitch!"cried out Kerry. The pain was mind piercing. It took a minute of relentless pounding before she relaxed the sphincter enough to accept the monster cock. She felt another painful attack when the head of Djimon's cock lanced through the second ring of her rectum. Loud yelps of pain and pleasure bounced off the walls of the marital bedroom. Esteban, skilled in bringing women to orgasm, grabbed the brunette's bouncing breasts. He brought them to his mouth and bit the nipples causing even more pain and pleasure.

Kerry felt a torrent of energy run through her body. Her eyes dilated and her breathing stopped. She ground her teeth together until the climactic explosion happened. A spray of love juice showered Esteban and the sheets below. It was only then that she was able to breathe again.

"There you go! I knew we would get you there. Are you gonna be a good bitch now?" Esteban asked.

"Yes. Yes. I will," she responded, feeling defeated.

"Get off of me!" Esteban commanded and she obeyed collapsing onto her side.

She felt empty without the two gargantuan cocks inside her. Esteban, assisted by his friend lifted her like a rag doll and dropped her on the bed. She landed with her back on the wet sheets. Her head dangled over the mattress and her long brown hair cascaded down almost touching the floor. Esteban grabbed his cock and used it to beat her face with it repeatedly. Kerry knew what the man wanted and she was not in a position to deny him. She opened her mouth wide until the cock slid inside it.

Djimon grabbed her legs by the ankles and spread them like a well read book. Her vulva was swollen and wrecked as the result of her own efforts to take more of Esteban's cock. The black man plunged deep into her contributing to her pussy's destruction. Kerry's mind imagined the two dicks were so big and so deep inside her that they could touch tips. Esteban grabbed the sides of her head to steady her in place. With all the force of his near three hundred pounds of muscle, he fucked her throat. He reveled at the tingle on the tip of his cock as her esophagus massaged it. Pounding her face in rapid fire, he would only pull out occasionally for her to take a breath before he repeated. Every time he pulled out, massive amounts of saliva, throat juice and pre-cum spewed onto her pretty face. The mess would dribble down, from her mouth, past her eyes, covering her forehead and soaking her locks of brown hair.

Esteban looked at his friend who smiled back at him. Djimon tickled her magic spot from inside. He celebrated the wreckage his friend had left behind. The mess lubricated the chute allowing him to plow deep and hard with total abandon. The young black man thought his Latin friend was exaggerating when he first talked about Kerry. He understood now that she was a freak just like he described.

Kerry felt overpowered and helpless. She cherished that feeling because it never lasted. It was never long after a good fuck that she would crave another one. In her mind's eye, she could see herself from above. She saw herself a shameless slut and she loved it. This thought opened up the gates of her pent up love juice and she sprayed again adding to the wet filth of the sheets. That second orgasm made her tremble uncontrollably as it sent sharp shocks of energy through her voluptuous body.

"Ready man?" Esteban asked his colleague.

"I'm there man. Let it rip!" Djimon answered.

It only took seconds for the men to pull out of her in unison. Kerry gasped for air, shocked at the abandonment of her body. The two cocks throbbed as they sent semen flying through the air. Ribbons of white shot through the air and landed on Kerry. The men convulsed violently feeling the intense release that comes from a powerful ejaculation. Kerry ideled in a state of afterglow, drenched in the men's shower. The three needed a moment to recover from the events. Esteban, already familiar with the bedroom, reached inside the closet and tossed a towel to Kerry who used it to wipe her face and body. She tried to get all of the cum, spit and juices that coated every inch of her torso, face and hair.

"We're gonna have to do this again soon, we have to get back to the gym," said Djimon to the other two.

"No, don't go yet. Let's shower together and have some more fun," Kerry responded.

"Kerry you are a very hot freaky girl, but we do have to go back to the gym now. We don't want to keep clients waiting," Esteban explained.

"When can you come by again?" the lusty brunette asked, feeling her cravings slowly return.

The complicit trio were shocked when they saw the silhouette of a man pass by the window above the bed.

"Oh shit it's my husband. What the fuck is he doing home so early?" she said.

The two men looked to her to see what she would prefer them to do. Esteban and Djimon weren't worried. Fucking cheating wives for so long, they were experienced in mishaps like that one. She used the dirty towel to wrap it around her body after she got to her feet. The men expertly got dressed in seconds before following Kerry into the hallway.

"Okay, he's coming in from the kitchen door so I'll let you out through the front door," she said.

Professor Avery walked up to the kitchen entrance. He took his dog shit covered shoes off. He chose to go into his house through the kitchen door to prevent soiling the living room carpet. As he opened the door, he felt relieved to finally be out of the hot sun. He couldn't wait to go inside and shower away the sticky sweat off his face and body.

"Kerry, baby! I'm home!" he called out as he walked through the kitchen only to find the complicit trio scouring towards the front door of the living room. Djimon and Esteban adopted a ready for combat pose.

"Hi, honey! I didn't expect you so early today!" she said.

"You won't believe the day I've had. What's going on?" he asked.

"Remember I told you I wanted to have the house painted? These guys were here to give us an estimate to see how much it would cost," she lied. "They were just leaving," she said to them and the two friends said goodbye and exited out the front door.

"They were here to paint the house?" he asked incredulous.

"No, just to check it out to see how much it would cost. They're going to send me the estimate later," she lied again.

"But you're in a towel," he commented with a confused look on his face.

"Yes I was going to take a shower when they showed up. So what happened to you? You look like a mess. I didn't hear the car pull up," she changed the topic.

"Oh bad day. Long story but I'll tell you later," he said.

"Well, maybe we can take a shower together then," she responded cunningly as she took her towel off exposing her body knowing that, it would make him forget the strange incident.

"Oh baby! Really? We haven't done that in a long time," he said lovingly.

"Well, my hard working man deserves it!" she said in a Machiavellian note.

"That would make this day so much better!" he said as he took the filthy towel from her hand and rubbed it all over his face to wipe away the sweat.