Professor Bridget Has an Affair

Story Info
A young new professor begins a series of adventures.
7.3k words
4.43
24.1k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new story, with a new set of characters. I hope you enjoy it. Please note it is fiction. This never happened. It is a fantasy. It is presumed to be set in a world that is more open and gracious that our own.

Professor Bridget Has an Affair

The phone rang in Professor Bridget Williams' university office interrupting her discussion with Megan, a student from her senior seminar.

"Excuse me," she said to Megan as she reached for the phone. "Hello, Professor Williams' here. Oh... John, what? I'm working with a student.... Yes I know." The irritation was obvious in her voice, "I'm on my way... As soon as I finish with Megan I'll walk over to your building. Yes, see you soon." Bridget sighed in annoyance as she hung up the phone before turning back to Megan. "Sorry, my husband. I am expected at a reception over in the science building and for some reason my husband feels I need to be there right now."

Megan smirked and made a face.

"What?" Bridget surprised at the girl's reaction.

"Well, you know..." She hesitated as if weighing her words carefully, "Maybe he needs a chaperone."

Bridget rolled her eyes, "More of an audience I think." Immediately she thought better of that incautious remark as Megan reacted by laughing. "I shouldn't have said that."

"It's ok. Your husband, the other Dr. Williams, has a reputation."

Bridget nodded, she didn't know whether to be embarrassed or not. "I'm not naïve. I know very well of my husband's interests and extra-curricular activities."

Megan begins to pack up her things, "He certainly doesn't keep it a secret. He has been with several of the girls from my sorority."

Bridget raises her eyebrow, "Ok, so then tell me, I know my husband well enough to know he would not coerce or force anyone against their will. Why are so many of the young women so willing?"

Megan stopped and looked Bridget in the eye with an incredulous look on her face, "Seriously? Well, he is handsome and smart and experienced. A lot of the girls are flattered and just want to have an experience with a man who they know has some experience and will treat them like a princess instead of floundering around like boys our own age. And 2nd, he has connections and he does use them to help a lot of the girls he... well, you know...

"...that he fucks."

"Yeah, right!" She stood up to leave, "It is impressive that you know all this about him and aren't making lots of drama. A lot of the girls are really impressed with how open you appear to be. I know I am." And with that she smiled, grabbed her backpack and was off.

Bridget sat quietly thinking. Megan had told her nothing she didn't already know. The fact was that she and her husband of 4 years had a very open relationship. John had made it clear that he was not willing or able to restrain his need for female attention. And for her part Bridget also had had her share of plenty of partners in the past, both men and women. These included fellow students along with several of her own teachers beginning back as far as her senior year in high school.

Bridget grabbed her jacket and headed out, carefully locking her office before wandering out onto the quad. It was a cool October day, on a late Friday afternoon at the University. There were very few students out and about. The falling leaves had turned vivid colors. As she walked toward the science building the wind blew them around the ground and got up underneath her skirt causing her to have to hold it down as she walked.

Dr. Bridget Williams was a relatively new appointment in the history department, being only in her 2nd year at the University. Still an "Assistant Professor" without tenure, she nonetheless had established herself as a very well liked teacher and fairly well respected young scholar. In fact, she had just celebrated her 30th birthday in late September.

She was not what one would call a great beauty, but she was "cute." She had always been told she was cute and accepted this. She had long light brown hair which she kept tied up in a ponytail and sometimes in a bun. She wore glasses and always wore skirts and loose blouses. Early in her academic career one of her teacher/mentors had been clear that her male colleagues preferred women who wore skirts and suggested she would be more successful if she did as well. She was happy to follow this advice and with the skirts usually she wore stockings. Her hips were broad, but her chest was small.

As she neared the science building she paused. She married her husband while she was still in grad school. He had been a researcher doing post-doctoral work at the same university where she was working on her PhD. He was 10 years older than she and was appointed to this University before she had finished her degree. Two years later, after managing a long distance relationship a tenure track position opened in the history department and John encouraged her to apply. She didn't expect much to come of it, after all she was young and inexperienced and there would be a lot of competition. When she not only made the finals, but eventually won the appointment she was very surprised. In fact, it seemed a bit odd given her inexperience and she wondered if her husband had had anything to do with it.

But she put it out of her mind. The fact was that her husband was quite popular with both students and, more importantly, with the administration. Having been awarded tenure early he had also won several prestigious awards. She didn't really begrudge him this, but she did feel that she was always been in his shadow, which she resented a little.

She was also quite aware that her husband Dr. John Williams was quite popular among his female students and had several who followed him around like groupies. Of course he was not the only male professor who kept a stable of adoring and willing young coeds ready to service their needs for attention, affirmation and sex. But with John there was an extra dimension -- he liked to show off. In particular, he wanted his wife to see him with these girls and to watch him seduce and fondle them. It excited him that his wife always knew exactly what he was doing and would passively witness his amorous attentions. The girls, for their part, were often initially uncomfortable and self-conscious about having the wife around, at least at first, until they came to understand that not only would Bridget obediently watch but, she even appeared to enjoy it. As the word got around some of them would also make a show of it in front of her.

Bridget found this entire situation embarrassing and humiliating; but at the same time she also found it exciting and arousing. And here was the major contradiction of her life. She was sexually excited by mild humiliation and embarrassment. To watch her husband fondling a pretty coed should have made her angry. But she would passively watch and as she watched she would become sexually aroused. John knew this about her. And she knew that was why John had called her earlier and insisted she come over right away. He was in the process of adding to his harem and wanted her to watch him. And so after a brief pause to muse on the contradictions of her life and to feel that moist tingle arise between her legs in anticipation, she walked into the building and took the elevator to the 3rd floor.

Bridget exited the elevator and walked towards the sounds of laughter and conversation that were coming from the lounge at the end of the hall. There at the entrance to the lounge sat the department secretary, Ann, who was serving as greeter and gatekeeper. Ann was an older woman in her 50's, with a long history at this university where she herself had been a student many years ago in the past. She was unmarried and was one of those people who not only knew a lot of secrets, but probably had some of her own stored away as well. Ann greeted Bridget warmly with a close hug, took her jacket and wrote out a nametag for her. She pulled the backing off the nametag and pushed it against Bridget's chest taking a moment longer than necessary to rub it against her blouse to make sure it stuck. In the process Anne's hand lingered on her small breast. "John is over in that corner the last time I saw him." She smiled an all too knowing smile and pointed Bridget to the far corner next to the large picture window that provided a beautiful view of the campus. Bridget blushed at little and smiled. "You know we should really have lunch together sometime," Ann said as Bridget began to wander into the crowd. She turned and smiled again, "I would like that."

Bridget wandered a little farther into the room and looked over towards the corner next to the window and there was John surrounded by several young women who all seemed enraptured with him. She took a deep breath and made her way through the group of students and faculty, greeting some with words, others with hugs and kisses on the cheek. Finally she made her way over to where her husband was holding court, as it were.

"Hi," She said when she got close. John had his arms around a pretty young woman and Bridget noticed that her husband's hand was gently and discreetly toying with her left breast.

"Hi, sweety," John bent over to give Bridget a deep kiss without letting go of Theresa. The other girls giggled. "This is Theresa, and this..." pointing to the other girls, "is Kathy and Ellen and Jane."

Bridget waved with a quick gesture and forced a smile, the girls greeted her back. Bridget knew Jane. She was a member of Megan's sorority and had been in her class last semester. "Nice to see you again Jane!" Jane giggled as she gave Bridget a hug. Jane was not a beauty, she was plain and a bit awkward, but Bridget liked her, maybe because she saw so much of herself in her. Unlike the other girls Jane was dressed more modestly. "I've missed you." Jane said quietly. "Well you know where my office is, feel free to visit any time." Jane smiled and put her arm around her former teacher, "I will."

Meanwhile, Ellen and Kathy had moved closer to John. They and Theresa were quite pretty and dressed in a way that showed they knew it. Theresa pulled herself against John even closer as the other girls ran their hands over his chest and arms. As Bridget watched she saw him slowly slip his hand down her back and begin to rub her ass. All the while Theresa stared at her, which cause Bridget to feel embarrassed, and excited. "So, the reception is going well." It was an awkward thing to say, but she was not sure what to else to say.

"Yes, I was just talking with Theresa about her semester project. I'll need to work with her a little after the reception is over and I'll probably bring her over to the house." Bridget blushed and nodded her consent. "You know she was just telling me that she was hoping to stay through spring break but doesn't have any place to stay, I suggested she stay at our house. That's ok, with you isn't it?"

Bridget nodded, "Sure that's fine. We have a big house. You are welcome anytime. All of you are!" She rather forced herself to say that. She knew very well what this would mean. And this girl seemed like she was rather competitive and dominant with other women and wondered if her husband had other ideas.

Theresa giggled at Bridget's discomfort and stared at her with a smirk on her face. It was almost as if the girl could see right through her and could sensed her latent submission; that she and all of them could even tell that this entire embarrassing encounter had nevertheless made her panties very wet.

"Then it is decided, but remember we have strict rules at the house and if you get out of line you will be punished." The girls squealed with laughter.

"Do the rules go for everyone in the house?" Theresa asked staring at Bridget.

"Of course they do. Don't they dear?" And he smacked his wife's ass lightly. Bridget turned crimson red. But she bit her lip and said nothing as the girl hugged her husband and kissed him.

"I'm going to go get a glass of punch," Bridget said finally. After giving Jane another hug she walked away. Except for Jane, who seemed rather more interested in her than in her husband, the girls were glad to see her go and they crowded around John even closer. Soon they had all slipped out of the room. "Heading to his office I suppose. All four at once!" She spoke out loud as she stood by the punch bowel.

"Undoubtedly," came a voice. Bridget swung her head around in the direction of the voice.

"Oh, sorry... I was talking to myself."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

Bridget looked at the young man. He was very clean cut and had on a nice shirt with a pair of slacks. He was slender with long dark hair and penetrating eyes. "Hi, I'm Bridget Williams. I'm Dr. John's wife." She extended her hand.

"I know! Everyone knows who you are!" He smiled as he took her hand and held it gently, "I am Ken. I'm a first year grad student. Dr. John is my advisor."

"It is nice to meet you."

"You look lonely. Dr. John is off to work with Theresa and her friends on her ah... 'project!' And you are left to fend for yourself."

"I'm used to it. He takes his responsibilities very seriously."

"Yeah, right. Everyone knows what Theresa's project is. I'm actually surprised they didn't invite you to join them."

Bridget blushed, ("that will come later," she thought to herself.) "You are kind of forward!"

"I know. But it's true, right? I know that you two have an open relationship. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a little company."

Bridget sighed as she stepped away from the punch bowl with her drink. "Yes that is all true. John is an open book. He has always enjoyed doing things to humiliate me. And I keep coming back for more."

Ken nodded, "I think you have a craving for it."

Bridget was startled and looked at him harshly.

He smiled. Her reaction had confirmed his hypothesis! He spoke softly, "Think about it. This happens all the time, doesn't it? Your husband makes you come to a place where you are the odd one out. You are a history teacher and everyone else here is in science. You are greeted at the door by our resident lesbian domme who greets you by making a subtle pass and then your husband introduces you to four of his pretty students all of whom you know he is fucking and who are shamelessly hanging on him out in public. And then he makes you watch as he rubs one of the girl's boobs and ass, and as the girl herself rubs herself against your husband. Finally, he dismisses you and takes them back to the couch in his office to fuck one after another." He paused, "Am I wrong?"

Bridget was stunned. She looked at the floor and nodded no.

Ken stepped closer to her and lowered his voice even more, "And you put up with it. I think it is more than that actually. I think there is a part of you that craves it. You need it! You get off on being humiliated like that, don't you?" Bridget said nothing, but stood looking at the floor. "I'll bet your panties are wet right now!" He whispered.

Her head shot up, "How dare you!" She hissed.

He laughed, "Am I wrong?" Bridget blushed, but didn't say anything as she went back to looking at the floor. "I didn't think so. Look, I am not judging you. We all have these kinds of things in our lives. We all have our needs and desires. This is what makes us who we are. They are not necessarily wrong. They don't make you a bad person. In fact I think it is very healthy psychologically that you are so in touch with these needs and desires instead of denying them." He stepped in even closer so his body was touching hers. "You know, you are kind of lucky that you met a man who meets your needs for humiliation without being abusive. And in exchange he has a wife who allows him to fuck around in the open. So it gets you both off. It is a perfect situation."

Bridget hardly knew what to say. It was all true! "What makes you such an expert in human sexual psychology?"

"That is what I plan to do my doctorate in. I have been watching you two together for a few weeks and it wasn't really hard to figure you out. Besides, I also had heard about you two from some of the other students."

By this time they had wandered back towards the entrance of the lounge. Bridget made a little conversation with Anne as she collected her jacket. "I'll be in touch," Anne said to her softly. Bridget smiled, pulled on her jacket and joined Ken out in the hall. When they were a distance away from Anne who was watching them carefully, Bridget asked, "Really, what do the other students say about me?"

"They say the two of you are in a sexually open relationship and that you let John embarrass you all the time as he flaunts his affairs with all these other girls. Most of the students can't figure out why you allow it and wonder if you have a limit. But I know it excites you, it gets you wet. And I don't really think you have a limit."

They stood by the elevator in silence for a moment. Bridget was nervous; she was also excited. She looked Ken over for a moment. He was slender and cute with a lovely smile and penetrating eyes. He was probably 24 or 25, she guessed, close to her age. She looked away for a moment back towards the lounge. She could see Anne was still watching them. She turned back towards Ken, "Well, Dr. Freud, I am impressed. You are really quite a good analyst. I would say that you hit the nail with the hammer... ah... on the head." She giggled nervously at her messing up the conventional saying. She pushed the call button for the elevator. "I have completed my task here. I have been duly humiliated by my husband and his harem, and by your analysis. My panties are wet as a result so, mission accomplished and I will head home."

Ken raised his eyebrows and laughed softly. "I'm leaving too, mind if I walk with you?"

"Not at all, I would love the company!" she said as they stepped into the elevator together. Once the doors were closed they looked at each other. Ken put out his hand. Bridget took it slowly and he drew her close to him. He kissed her deeply as he pushed his hand inside her jacket and gently caressed her small breasts.

"Give me your panties, I want to see how wet they are." He whispered when they broke off the kiss.

Without even considering the request, Bridget stepped back and reached under her skirt, pulled down her panties, stepped out of them and gave them to him. He pressed them to his face. "They are soaking wet. How lovely. Do you ever go without panties?" He took another wiff of them, waded them up and pushed them into his pants pocket.

"Yes, sometimes." She responded as the elevator doors opened. They walked through the main doors of the building and out into the quad.

"Isn't it nice to feel the cool air between your legs?"

"Yes, I like it a lot!" She said, still a little embarrassed, but drawn to this strong young man.

"So, tell me, do you really not mind your husband's philandering?"

"Not really. We both have always had multiple partners. And it isn't like his behavior is unusual. He is not the only teacher on this campus that has a stable of coeds ready to meet their every need. In our case at least there is no hiding and secrecy. Besides, I also had professors who did the same thing when I was a student."

"So, I take it you made yourself available to some of your professors?"

"Well, yes I did. Several of them actually. Both men and women!" She stopped, and looked at him, "I don't have a hang up with his being with others. And I feel free to be with whomever I want. But he always expects me to tell him about the encounters."

They came to a crossroad where they would need to part. This was the moment of decision. Ken turned to her, "My apartment is down that way. I will need to cross the street in order to catch the bus."