Professor Bridget Has an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll... ah... I can drive you home if you want," Bridget said nervously. She knew that Ken was fishing for that and she saw him smile as they then headed towards the parking deck together. As soon as they got into the stairwell he pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deeply again. This time his hand slipped under her skirt and he pushed a finger inside of her. Bridget moaned.

They continued to her car. She unlocked the doors with the key fob and walked to the driver's side. Just as she was about to open her door she noticed he was standing as if he was waiting for something. She paused, "Ah... Do you want to drive?"

"No, you drive, but I want your skirt."

"What?" She looked around, "I... I can't go without my skirt."

"Sure you can. We are alone here. I have a private parking spot and you have a garage."

Bridget stood and looked at him. She was embarrassed and very excited. What if Theresa and those other girls were at the house when she returned home later tonight? What if she had car trouble, or was stopped by a policeman? The thought of those possibilities almost made her swoon. "Are you assuming I am going to go up with you to your apartment for the evening?"

"Yes, of course." Ken said nonchalantly as he walked around to where she was standing. They stood looking at each other for a moment until finally Bridget, with trembling hands, reached around the side of her skirt, unclasped and unzipped it, letting it slip down her legs. Stepping out of it she handed it to him. He smiled as he looked her over. "Lovely!"

Blushing she stood there in the parking deck next to her car wearing her waist length jacket, a blouse and bra on top but totally exposed from the waist down, except for her stockings. Ken put his hand on her tummy and began to gently caress her, moving his hand downwards. He caressed her thighs and then pushed his hand through her public hair, "I like that you don't shave. It is very womanly. And I like how wet you get." He slipped two fingers between her labia and into her vagina. She moaned and steadied herself by holding on to the side of the car.

"Let's go." He pulled his fingers out of her and offered them to her. She opened her mouth and sucked her own juices from his fingers before he walked around to the other side of the car. While Ken got into the passenger seat, Bridget opened the driver's side door and got in -- bottomless! She started the car heading out of the deck onto the street and turning in the direction he had pointed. "Open your legs."

Obediently Bridget opened her legs. Her hairy pussy was wet and dripping on to the leather seats of her Mini-Cooper. Ken placed a hand on her leg and slipped it up her inner thigh and began to play with her folds. "Keep your eyes on the road." She nodded but could hardly keep her concentration as she felt him push two fingers inside of her.

He directed her to pull behind his building and into a gated underground parking deck. Next, he directed her to a space where she dutifully parked the car. They got out and walked together toward the elevator. Bridget was very aware and self-conscious about the fact that she was naked from the waist down as she walked with this grad student towards the elevator as if everything were perfectly normal. Since there were other cars parked she knew that others lived in the building and it would not be out of the ordinary to encounter some of these other residents. But that only heightened the excitement so she didn't complain and together they got into the elevator and went up to the 4th floor penthouse.

"Do... do you have a roommate?" She asked tentatively.

"Yes, but he'll be out for the evening."

Bridget blushed as she nodded. Ken opened the door and invited her in. It was a very nice spacious apartment. He took her jacket, offered her something to drink and gave her a quick tour.

When they came back into the living room Ken sat on the couch and motioned for her to stand in the middle of the room in front of him. "Dr. Williams, I think you probably want to show me the rest of you, don't you?" She nodded meekly as he leaned back in the couch.

She didn't need to be instructed. She sat in an overstuffed chair to remove her stockings and then returned to the center of the room directly in front of him. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, carefully placing it over the back of the chair. Finally she unclasped and dropped her bra. She was now naked and on display. She stood, as she had so many times before in front of her husband and any number of others with her hands at her side looking directly at Ken, with no expression. But her heart was beating fast and she could smell the faint odor of her arousal.

"I don't know why you even bother with a bra.' He said at last gently. "From now on, no more bras. You don't need them and I think you would be sexier without them. Anyway, this way the guys in your classes would notice no bra and they'd probably pay better attention." He chuckled as she blushed.

"My breasts are very small." She said apologetically. She had always been a little embarrassed by this fact. Her hips however were wide and she carefully trimmed her pubic bush into a perfect triangle.

Ken got up and walked towards her. He ran his hand all over her body squeezing and slapping her breasts, pinching her nipples, making her ass bounce and then spanking her a couple times until finally pushing his fingers back up into her cunt.

"Suck me off." He whispered.

Obediently, she knelt in front of him and reached up to undo his belt and slacks. Next she slowly unzipped and pulled his pants down over his hips. After rubbing his cock through his undershorts she pulled them down over his cock, allowing it to bounce free. She took his manhood in her hands and began to gently rub it up and down kissing his shaft and flicking her tongue over the head. She next moved her mouth to his balls and began to suck on them as she continued to rub his cock. Finally, beginning with the base of his cock she began to lick and kiss him up his shaft towards the head of his cock. After swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she engulfed it into her mouth and began to suck him in and out, allowing her tongue to continue to swirl around his cock as she took his cock deep into her throat. Slowly she increased the pressure and the speed. Soon he was fucking her face. After some time, he groaned and grabbed her head filling her mouth with his seed.

She choked a little as she attempted to swallow as fast as she could. But she could not swallow it all as some of his cum dripped out onto her breasts and face. She continued to nurse and milk him until he began to deflate. Eventually letting his cock slip from her mouth she took her hands and wiped the cum that was on her breasts and around her mouth, licked it off her fingers and then wiped the residue all over her face and breasts so that she covered with the wetness of her new lover's cum. Slowly he raised her to her feet and gave her a deep kiss.

"I like you. You are a wonderful lover."

"I've had a lot of experience."

"I can tell. Can I get you anything to eat or drink." He pulled his pants back on and sat down on the couch. "Come sit beside me."

Bridget crawled over to the couch, climbed into it and snuggled up next to Ken. He put an arm around her and pulled her tight against his body. With his other hand he slipped between her legs. "You are really wet. Do you want to cum?"

Bridget nodded yes.

"Then go ahead. Get yourself off. I want to watch." He stood up and went and sat in the chair that directly faced the couch.

Bridget blushed a little and opened her legs wide as she leaned back on the couch. Slowly she began to run her hands up and down her body. She was surprised he did not want to fuck her, but put that out of her mind as she moved her hands between her legs and began to rub her clitoris gently as she slipped a couple fingers inside her cunt.

"Stand in front of me, I can't see you so well there."

Bridget stood and placed herself directly in front of the couch where Ken was sitting. He lay back with his eyes on her. She was trembling. The position was humiliating, but it thrilled her. She positioned her feet slightly apart and pushed her right hand through her bush and between her labia, coating her fingers with her wetness. Slowly she started to rub herself. It wasn't long before she had increased the intensity, both speed and pressure, of her self-manipulation.

"Open your mouth!" He said sternly. She complied without pausing. Ken stood and opened a drawer in the table that stood next to the couch. From the drawer he grabbed a vibrator that he quickly pushed into her mouth. She whimpered in lust and humiliation.

Standing there in front of the young man Bridget held the vibrator in her mouth as she began to frantically finger herself and rub her fingers over her clitoris. Turning this into one motion she slipped three fingers into her vagina and then back over clitoris, rubbing progressively harder and faster. Ken stood close to her and pinched her left nipple. "Don't let that vib drop on the floor when you cum, bitch."

Bridget could only whimper and nod gently as she felt the intensity of an orgasmic wave beginning to build. As it started to wash over her she wanted to scream. But with the vibrator in her mouth she couldn't. As a series of orgasmic waves washed over her she felt her legs weaken and she fell to her knees. As she slipped to the floor, Ken grabbed the vibrator from her mouth, switched it on in a quick motion, pushed her back so she was lying prone on the floor and pushed the vibrator into her cunt. Bridget was startled but the feeling was overwhelming and she screamed out and began to sob. The vibrator continued to stimulate her cunt prompting a series of intense waves of pleasure, which tore through her body. One orgasm after the other of increasing intensity until finally Ken pulled the vibrator from her pussy and again pushed it into her mouth. Bridget curled up into a fetal position on the floor whimpering and sobbing as she nursed on the vibrator as if it were her mother's breast.

The intensity slowly began to dissipate and she lay there quietly sucking the vibrator until Ken finally took it and set it on the table. He sat back down on the couch as Bridget lay in a heap on the floor. After a little time of silence she finally shifted to her back. She sat up, looked at Ken and smiled.

"I think you enjoyed that!" Ken said quietly.

Bridget nodded. "It was amazing!"

"There is more where that came from." He said gently.

"Are you proposing that we continue this affair?"

"Of course. It's not like your husband would mind. After all this was his idea in the first place." Bridget reacted with surprise. "You aren't surprised are you? And I hope that doesn't upset you."

Bridget sighed and lay back looking at the ceiling, "No, of course not. We have an open relationship, but lately that openness has been mostly on his side."

"Right, so it is your turn." Ken stood up and offered Bridget a hand to help her up before sitting back down on the couch. "He told me you were getting really uptight and needed some release. He also told me what you liked, so I was able to zero in and push the right buttons, as it were."

"Does his new lover, Theresa, know about this?"

"I don't know. I suspect so."

Bridget grabbed some tissues from the dispenser on the table and wiped the fluid from between her legs, stuffed the Kleenex between her legs and sat down next to him. She sighed. Then, pulling her legs up onto the couch she cuddled in close to him. "That was amazing, even if it was John's idea. I suspect he expects I won't be able to resist continuing with this."

"Is that true?" He asked.

"Yes I suppose it is." She said at last.

"I have some plans for us. Do you trust me? Are you willing to play my games?"

"Is it just us?"

"No. There will be others and some risky situations. Do you trust me?"

"Ok. Yes. Please don't get me in trouble!"

"You will have to think carefully about what I tell you to do and plan accordingly. Think of it as the 12 labors of Dr. Bridget. Number #1 -- you will return home tonight without your skirt or panties. You may wear your blouse and jacket. I will keep your bra, panties and skirt as souvenirs. And from now on through the end of the semester -- no panties or bra!"

"Can I suggest a slight modification please?" He looked at her questioningly, "I need to wear panties when I am having my period."

"Fair enough. But otherwise..."

"Ok, I agree."

"Kiss me."

Bridget turned her head and opened her lips slightly as Ken pulled her close and they began to kiss passionately as he ran his hand over her breasts, down her tummy to between her legs. Pulling the Kleenex from between her legs he tossed it on the floor and slipped his hand into her pussy. She moaned.

+++

Bridget looked at the clock in the car as she pulled out of the parking deck at Ken's apartment building. 3:37 AM. It was late! "Probably just as well. Everyone will be asleep at the house." She said to herself.

She drove her Mini-Cooper through the deserted streets of their small city, winding her way towards her home. She was naked from the waist down and while she had tried to wipe herself she was nevertheless dripping again. This time however she was seated on a small towel that she kept in the glove compartment. It was dark and cold, but somehow the coolness of the air simply added to the eroticism of the experience. This was her agreement with Ken, after all.

She shook her head, what was she thinking? Why did she agree to play his, and John's, and who knows who else's sexual games? She sighed audibly. She knew the answer. There was an obsession which enflamed a compulsion that left her quite unable to resist. This wasn't the first time she had participated in risky sexual games. John, her husband, had devised any number of games over the years of their courtship and marriage. Not to mention other friends and lovers she had been with. Of course John had instructed Ken on this peculiarity about her. She should be mad, but instead she found it erotic.

Finally she turned into the cul-de-sac on the street where she lived. She and John lived in a nice house that was situated at the far end of the street, a nice distance away from their closest neighbors. As she drove up to the driveway she noticed a strange car parked over to the side. "Theresa is here." She said, not terribly surprised. She opened the garage, pulled the car into her spot and closed the door.

She was not sure what she would find so she quietly entered the house. She took off her shoes and proceeded to walk through the kitchen towards some light that emanated from the living room. Stealthily she slipped to the entrance of the living room and looked around. John had left the "mood" lightening on so she could see clearly both her husband and his pretty protégé Theresa splayed out asleep in the room. John was sleeping in his recliner, naked except for his shirt that was unbuttoned and open. Theresa was spread out on the couch. She too was naked. Bridget walked softly over to where she lay and looked her over. She was a very lovely young woman with the most beautiful features. Asleep she looked so incredibly young and innocent, even though she was at least 20 years old. Her breasts were larger than Bridget's and she had beautiful legs. She shaved her sex, leaving only a thin landing strip and she had a tattoo of a butterfly on her hip. The room smelled of sex.

Picking up a blanket from the back of the couch she gently covered the young woman and walked over the John's chair. She looked down at him. "This bastard set me up tonight!" She took off her jacket and tossed it on the floor. This left her with only her blouse on. She dropped to her knees and moved her head between her husband's legs. With two fingers she lifted his cock. It still glistened slightly from his earlier activity. She repositioned herself and slowly took Greg's flaccid cock into her mouth. It tasted of Theresa. She began to lick and suck on his cock until he stirred and opened his eyes.

He smiled, "Your home. Have fun sweetie?"

She let the cock slip from her mouth, "You bastard, you set me up!" She looked up at him from his crotch.

He laughed, "Yes but you loved it, didn't you? It was a gift. I know you needed it!" He sat up and looked her over. "Where are your clothes?"

"Where do you think? He stripped me in the parking deck and then made me drive home with only my blouse and jacket."

"Oh how wonderful! My, Ken is creative!" He reached out his hand and gently caressed her face which was now wet from the saliva generated from her sucking. "I only suggested that he might want to pay you some attention. I didn't suggest anything in particular." Then he pulled her back towards his cock. "I think you need to finish what you started!"

Bridget opened her mouth and took his cock back in and began to suck him hungrily.

Just at that moment Bridget could hear that Theresa was stirring and then a sweet young voice spoke, "Look whose home! Have a nice time?" She asked with a sneer and a laugh.

Bridget flushed at the haughtiness of Theresa's voice, but John held her head fast so that she could not respond, she simply continued sucking her husband hungrily.

"Lookie here..." Bridget felt Theresa's hand on her ass. Slipping her hand between her legs she pushed her hand between her pussy lips. "Ooooo she is wet." Then Theresa slipped her hands up Bridget's torso to her small breasts and squeezed then, pinched her nipples and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. Bridget could not help but moan.

"So, you drove home like that?" John said. Bridget nodded continuing to suck. "How delightful!"

"He took my bra, my panties and my skirt!" Bridget said between sucks.

"I think it is rather naughty myself," said Theresa. "I think she should get punished for being so slutty."

Bridget tried to speak and even tried to get up. But John held fast onto Bridget's head so she could not respond and Theresa kept her on her knees as she took her hand and began to smack Bridget's ass cheeks -- alternating from one side to the other. Bridget started to tear up but the pain was minimal. The light spanks caused a brief sting that quickly turned to warmth that simply served to enflame her lust.

"Go lay on the floor, Theresa, with your legs spread," John ordered suddenly as he pulled his cock from his wife's wet, chapped and slightly swollen mouth. He stood and in a quick motion he pulled off her blouse and threw it aside. Then grabbing Bridget by the arms he pulled her up and over to where Theresa was laying and pushed her face down between Theresa's legs. Bridget did not hesitate, attacking the young woman's pussy with her mouth and tongue: sucking on her labia, pulling them open, pushing her tongue into her cunt, sucking her clit into her mouth and lapping her womanhood. She ate Theresa as hungrily as she had sucked her husband. Her ass lifted in the air she suddenly felt her John pull her legs father apart and push his cock into her cunt from behind.

Bridget moaned loudly as her husband filled her cunt with his cock. She bore down on his lover's cunt whose juices now covered her face. He fucked her with increasing intensity until he finally orgasmed. A few moments later, Theresa also moaned, tensed and orgasmed. Bridget began to slow her ministrations until Theresa rolled her body away from Bridget's mouth just as John pulled his dripping cock from his wife's cunt.

"It needs to be cleaned." He said gruffly. Theresa and Bridget both repositioned themselves and took his cock together into their mouths, licking it and each other's lips and face as they cleaned the shaft and the head of his cock of every drop of cum and lubrication. When he finally pulled away the two women continued to kiss and lick each other's face until finally Bridget began to fade. Shortly she had fallen asleep right on the floor of the living room. Theresa covered her with the blanket and pulled herself back up on the couch. John simply watched the women sleep for a little while until he finally wandered off to his bedroom and collapsed on the bed.