Professor Bridget Has an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++


Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
amofigaamofigaalmost 4 years ago
First Class Hot and Erotic

I LOVED this story. One of your best. Not sure how it touched on your special interests but it did mine. Loved having her remove wet panties to smell and taste and take home in pocket. That was just the start of wonderful things of being sucked off and watching you masturbate. Perfect story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great finale

Chapter 2

Very erotic and intense chapter. Great follow-up to the build-up beforehand. I liked how Ken immediately kissed Bridget and started fingering her, as soon as they got into the stairwell. I didn't expect him to make her go to his place without a skirt. So naughty. I especially liked how Ken immediately rubbed Bridget's tummy and fingered her hairy cunt, then made her suck his fingers clean off her juices. So hot. Nice detail with Bridget covering herself with Ken's cum after giving him a blowjob. Such an explicit but gorgeous visual. I didn't expect that twist, where it was revealed that John had advised Ken to pursue Bridget. Pretty clever. Great way to end the story with a threesome. My favorite parts were: "Blushing she stood there in the parking deck next to her car wearing her waist length jacket, a blouse and bra on top but totally exposed from the waist down, except for her stockings. Ken put his hand on her tummy and began to gently caress her, moving his hand downwards. He caressed her thighs and then pushed his hand through her public hair, "I like that you don't shave. It is very womanly. And I like how wet you get." He slipped two fingers between her labia and into her vagina. She moaned and steadied herself by holding on to the side of the car.

"Let's go." He pulled his fingers out of her and offered them to her. She opened her mouth and sucked her own juices from his fingers before he walked around to the other side of the car. While Ken got into the passenger seat, Bridget opened the driver's side door and got in -- bottomless! She started the car heading out of the deck onto the street and turning in the direction he had pointed. "Open your legs.""

And

"Bridget stood and placed herself directly in front of the couch where Ken was sitting. He lay back with his eyes on her. She was trembling. The position was humiliating, but it thrilled her. She positioned her feet slightly apart and pushed her right hand through her bush and between her labia, coating her fingers with her wetness. Slowly she started to rub herself. It wasn't long before she had increased the intensity, both speed and pressure, of her self-manipulation.

"Open your mouth!" He said sternly. She complied without pausing. Ken stood and opened a drawer in the table that stood next to the couch. From the drawer he grabbed a vibrator that he quickly pushed into her mouth. She whimpered in lust and humiliation.

Standing there in front of the young man Bridget held the vibrator in her mouth as she began to frantically finger herself and rub her fingers over her clitoris. Turning this into one motion she slipped three fingers into her vagina and then back over clitoris, rubbing progressively harder and faster. Ken stood close to her and pinched her left nipple. "Don't let that vib drop on the floor when you cum, bitch."

Bridget could only whimper and nod gently as she felt the intensity of an orgasmic wave beginning to build. As it started to wash over her she wanted to scream. But with the vibrator in her mouth she couldn't. As a series of orgasmic waves washed over her she felt her legs weaken and she fell to her knees. As she slipped to the floor, Ken grabbed the vibrator from her mouth, switched it on in a quick motion, pushed her back so she was lying prone on the floor and pushed the vibrator into her cunt. Bridget was startled but the feeling was overwhelming and she screamed out and began to sob. The vibrator continued to stimulate her cunt prompting a series of intense waves of pleasure, which tore through her body. One orgasm after the other of increasing intensity until finally Ken pulled the vibrator from her pussy and again pushed it into her mouth. Bridget curled up into a fetal position on the floor whimpering and sobbing as she nursed on the vibrator as if it were her mother's breast."

So hot. Keep up the great work. This was very well written, and really turned me on. I will definitely read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very interesting and intense first chapter. Great characterization and attention to details. I quite liked the conversation between Bridget and Megan at the beginning; it sounded believable, flowed smoothly and set up the characters well. I wonder if John had sex with Megan too. Good detail with Ann rubbing Bridget's boob as she put the nametag on. I didn't expect four girls in John's office. I especially liked how John still had his hand around Theresa as he kissed Bridget, and later started to rub her ass in front of Bridget, so naughty. It surprised me when John invited Theresa to stay over at his and Bridget's house. I wonder will that lead to a threesome. Ken sure is smooth, but also forward. He read Bridget so well. It makes sense that he would get a doctorate in sexual psychology. I liked how he made her take her panties off in an elevator and sniffed them, so kinky. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the second chapter. I like erotic stories like this: intense, detailed, with realistic characters and great psychological and emotional insight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really erotic

I loved it. I'm male, but I love stories of female arousal that gets too intense for them to resist.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
Seducing the Neighbor Jim seduces his younger neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
More Stories