Professor Entrapped & Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you want to come, but not until I say. If you get too close, just let go."

She was right, my own ministrations had me on the edge almost straight away. As I felt my orgasm building I somehow forced my hand away.

"Good boy. Way to follow instructions. OK, let's wait 30 secs and then go again."

At her signal, I started once more and after just 15 seconds I somehow managed to force my hand away from me.

Kat's unfamiliar voice, "God, Dee, how did you learn all these things?"

"Shss... remember no talking. My older sister taught me all these tricks. She said, the moment a man goes over your lap for a spanking, you can make him do anything. She said it was one of her dating rules - get them worked up and then give them an ultimatum - a spanking or the door! She said it didn't work all the time, but for the ones that stayed, she had total power over them! She would make them do this, jerk off, if they wanted to come. But first, they had to eat pussy for hours to earn the orgasm."

Then, clearly to me," OK, let's go again."

I restarted my shameless fondling and knew this time I wouldn't be able to resist finishing, no matter the consequences. It must also have been clear to Dee as my wrist was grabbed and forced away from my cock. I heard myself whimper at the discomfort and actually felt my cock twitch wildly.

"Bad boy, no permission yet."

I heard whispers to the side and some movement around me.

"Poor boy. Kat feels sorry for you, so she's going to help you, but let's get these panties off your face first. We don't them soiled with your disgusting mess.

The panties were removed and both my hands were pulled above my head. Holding my wrists quite tight, Dee instructed, "OK, you can come anytime."

I was puzzled until I felt someone, obviously Kat, start slapping my cock from side to side, back and forth between hands.

I wanted to come, just not like this, but the stimulation was too much, and within a few slaps of my cock going from one palm to the other, I started to ejaculate. A hand grabbed it, pointing and controlling it. I was so worked up the first two spurts spurt hit me in the face, and the rest I felt dotted on my stomach. My whole body was shaking as I exploded.

I heard Kat's voice, "Fuck Dee, that was incredible! I've given hand jobs before, but normally it's to finish them off quickly so I don't have to fuck them."

Then Dee, "Clean up time."

I felt fingers wiping the sperm off my body, then moved to my mouth, feeding me. I realized they were both doing it, kneeling either side of me. I sucked obediently. Sometime two fingers were at my mouth, moving in-and-out. Any eroticism had gone. All I had was the shame and humiliation. As their fingers 'fed' me, I heard Dee announcing an end.

"Well, that was great fun, but I have a date to go on. Kat too."

The panties wiped my tears, then were carefully placed back on my face.

I heard the door open.

"We'll see you around ... you'll even see us, but have no idea!"

Just as the door was closing, Kat's giggling little girl voice again, "This has never happened before, but I am really looking forward to class tomorrow, 'Professor.'"

I lay there, panties still on my face, not able to move, not wanting to move, both relieved and devastated that it had ended, for now. What was I being reduced to?

<u>Chapter 5 - Reception</u>

My classes the next day were a torture. At least before, I knew that Dee was not my student and so teaching was almost a reprieve. But now even that had been taken away. I didn't know which course Kat was enrolled in - I checked class lists for anything that might give me a clue but there was nothing. Scanning the rooms, I tried to look for any sign that might reveal a clue, but I could deduce nothing - no smirks, no knowing smiles, no embarrassed avoidances. Normally when I lecture I am extemporaneous, but I was so distracted, I found myself sticking to my notes much more than usual, just to get through it.

I did not hear from Ingrid for a few days, not even a text, although I continued to wear the panties and hose under my clothing. Looking back, my required 'uniform' was brilliant psychologically, a constant reminder of my 'situation.'

As it was a private college, the premium was on making sure the paying customers, the students, felt as thiough they were getting their money's worth in terms of faculty attention, and the administration was constantly encouraging student/faculty interaction, with frequent scheduling of little social events. Staff were not required to go to everything, but it was explained to me when I started, that the administration sent out targeted invitations to spread the load, and that if I received one, that I was expected to attend. Since my initial meeting with Carol and Ingrid, I had not received anything and so had been able to avoid any situation where the student, who I now knew as Dee, might be present. But when I received an invitation from my Chair for afternoon tea in the departmental lounge, there was no escaping.

When I arrived, there were about a dozen or so students there, and my heart took the skip it always does now when I am in a potentially exposed situation. It was not helped when I saw the Dean there as well. Although Carol had not been at any of the three events since my meeting with her, I was pretty sure that Ingrid would have kept her appraised, verbally and visually, of what was happening. I may have been imagining it, but every glance in my direction seemed a knowing smirk. Had she seen me wearing the shameful underwear, being spanked by Sara, over Dee's lap, licking sperm off Ingrid's legs, getting my bottom warmed by Ingrid, cleaning up Zoe's boots, suffering an over-the-knee spanking from Kat, cleaning my cum off female fingers? The knot in my stomach just tightened as my cock, inexplicably to me, hardened.

Dean Carol made some welcoming remarks inviting us to mingle and enjoy, saying that a bell would ring every ten minutes to signal people should move on to new conversational groups. There were some other faculty there, but as a woman's college, the staff was heavily female, and I realized that I was the only man present. I was always pretty good at small talk in these situations, but since this all started, my natural abilities in social situations involving students had become stilted. I recognized some of the students from my classes, so I started up a conversation with a couple of them. Everyone was required to wear a name tags to facilitate conversation and the voices of the two girls I was speaking to were not familiar. Sighing with relief, I was actually able to converse normally with them for a few minutes.

When the bell rang to signal the change, Carol made her way over to me accompanied by two girls saying, "you most probably don't need an introduction, but this is Deidre and Kathryn." What did she mean? As each one nodded hello, Carol said that they were two very important student leaders on campus and were initiating some really innovative programs involving faculty/student interaction.

Both of the girls were very pretty and I remember seeing them around. Deidre was a tall brunette with long silky hair, perfectly styled. She was wearing a tight green sweater that outlined her medium sized breasts and blue jeans that clung to her perfectly rounded bottom. Kathrine looked a little younger, her shiny red hair loose at the side, but the top pulled back behind her and held by a yellow ribbon, her pale skin contrasting with the simple green summer dress that came to mid-thigh.

As Carol was speaking, it hit me. Deidre.... Dee? Kathrine .... Kat? I am sure they saw the panic in my eyes as I realized, as both slyly smiled and exchanged a knowing glance. When they spoke ,there was no doubt. The voice, the seductive drawl, that had tormented my dreams was addressing me.

"Hello professor, pleasure to see you in such a different context."

I was paralyzed. Another unmistakable sweet voice filled the void.

"Yes, professor, I am so glad to be able to see you outside of class ... and your office."

I could see that Carol was enjoying my discomfort, but saying, "Excuse me, there is someone I have to talk to. I'm sure the three of you have a lot to discuss." As she moved away she leant in to me and whispered "I know, I've seen the photos!".

I had never been more mortified and embarrassed. This was worse than anything that had happened so far. I was standing in public with two women - girls - who had subjected me to the most humiliating experience of my life - and had shown pictures to my boss! My heart was pumping so hard I could hardly hear Deidre when she spoke.

"So, Kat and I talked and she pointed out that having you blindfolded was going to be kind of limiting. But if you knew who we were, then we could have fun with you whenever we wanted. And if the aim of the therapy is embarrassment, then you seeing who is there would really add to that."

Kat added, "Yeah, this way whenever you see us, you'll be reminded of what we did to you. And we can talk to you whenever we want, like now, and you'll never know what we might say for other people to hear."

Deidre continued, "Just imagine, we can walk into your office anytime and tell you to show us what kind of panties and stockings you are wearing that day. Or tell you to get naked ... or to jerk off in front of us. Or if we're feeling horny, we could have you eat our pussies or suck on our tits. I hadn't thought of the possibilities before. We talked it over with Dean Carol and Ingrid and they were fine with it, on the condition that we keep everything confidential."

Smiling, Kat interjected, twirling her loose hair in a girly way, "We said we'd try, really try, but you know ...."

I didn't know what to say (I had barely said anything) and Kat's comment was left hanging there. No-one else could find out. Already six people - Carol, Ingrid, Sara, Zoe, Dee and Kat - knew. It would not remain secret if more people were told. I was confident that the four older women could be discreet, but I wasn't sure about the two girls. After all, Deidre had already told Kat!

As my heart was still thumping, Kat retrieved her phone from her bag and said, "Remember when Dee told you that perhaps I'd show you that picture of the two of us, you with the pretty bow and me with my hands full, someday. Well, here it is!"

Moving so she was standing beside me, looking out at the room, she showed me her screen. I felt my head go faint and leant into her to keep from falling. I realized that this was the first time that I had actually seen any of the many pictures that had been taken of me by the women. I looked ridiculous, clad in stockings with panties at my feet, a yellow ribbon tied in a bow around my erect cock, with a young girl fondling my balls, while kissing me on the cheek! Humiliation is too mild a term to describe what I was feeling, especially when I realized that the ribbon in her hair was the same one as in the photo!

Before I even knew how to react, Deidre too was standing next to me showing me her phone - a photo of me draped over Kat's lap, with her hand on my ass. And then another one of my face, blindfolded but still recognizable, being fed cum by delicate feminine hands! It felt as though the blood was rushing from my face.

Dee and Kat's obvious delight at the pictures was drawing attention from others, and I saw a couple of the other girls in the room look over curiously and start to move towards our group

Thankfully, the bell rang again, and the girls put the phones away and waving goodbye, moved away as a few other students came up to me. In many ways, I was relieved as there was some clarity for me now. At the same time, I could not help but follow Deidre and Kat around the room, reliving with every glance what they knew about me, what they had done to me. At one point, Kat was sitting down and Deidre standing behind, casually touching the ribbon in her hair as they both looked at me and smiled wickedly. When Kat tapped her bare thighs with the palms of her hands, I could not get the picture of me draped over her lap out of my mind.

They were both talking with a group of other girls and I dreaded what was being said - and where those pictures could so easily be forwarded. Surely they wouldn't?

<u>Chapter 6 - Cafeteria</u>

Things seemed be moving quickly, and more and more out of my control. But what could I do - if I quit and moved somewhere else, the pictures and videos would still be there? To my mortification, I also realized that I was becoming hooked on the humiliation and shame the events were inducing. And this seemed to be more than having dormant submissive feelings, as it was the non-consensual nature of it that provided the jolt. I dreaded what was to come, but was also erotically charged by it in a way I had never experienced.

I looked online for help, but nothing seemed to capture the specifics of the way I was feeling. I was pretty sure that for the girls and women involved, the fact that my 'punishment' was not desired was also important. I imagined there were lots of submissive men who would have assented to what they were doing - it was the non-consensual nature of it was key for them. For example, my disrespectful behavior towards Zoe was what seemed to motivate her sense of payback. Although I had been framed, Dee's attitude towards me seemed to governed by a sense of injustice.

I was lost in these thoughts when I received a text from Ingrid. "The girls are in the student union café talking to friends. Get a drink and find a table on the mezzanine so you can look down and observe them from a distance. Take your phone and ear buds with you. When you get a call, don't say anything, just listen."

In the café, Deidre and Kat were sitting at a table with three other women. They glanced my way as I entered, got a coffee and made my way up the stairs to the balcony to a table where they were still visible. When I paid more attention, I realized that the other three student were from my smaller public speaking class. Before all this started, in fact one of them had populated my fantasies and was common masturbatory fodder. Mila was a spectacular looking woman - she must have been close to six feet tall with shoulder-length light brunette hair (with subtle blonde streaks), grey eyes, classical angular face and thin lips. Her breasts seemed perfectly sized for her frame beneath the flannel shirts she ordinarily wore to class. But it was her long legs and high, beautifully rounded ass, often encased in tight light-blue jeans, that frequented my nighttime thoughts. I tried to not make it obvious, but the highlight of my day was following her swaying derriere as she left the classroom. I couldn't imagine she did not have a boyfriend, either here or at home, but she had given a really smart speech about how the college hookup scene privileges men, and leaves women with very little, so I wasn't sure. What was she talking to Deidre and Kat about?

I put in my ear buds and waited with my phone on the table. A few seconds later there was an incoming call, from an unknown number. As per instructions, I answered and just listened, quickly realizing, as I recognized Deidre's voice, that I was hearing the conversation from below me. Her phone must have been on speaker on the table.

"So the reason I have sworn you guys to secrecy is to tell you about my latest little project, and also to get your advice. It's a long story, but there is this professor on campus..."

My whole body shook internally as what she was about to say.

"You wouldn't know him as he's in the sciences, but he broke some rules to do with money or something and the administration wanted him to get counselling for it instead of the police handling it, and it was my therapist he had to go. Anyway, she is trying some new addiction-breaking techniques and one of them is behavior modification through ...."

She paused for dramatic effect,

"Making people feel humiliation and embarrassment every time they thought of doing something they shouldn't!"

I heard the entire group collectively gasp.

"In our appointments, we had talked about some of my frustrations with men and my fantasies of control, so when she asked if I wanted to participate, of course I said 'yes.'"

I had enough of a view that I could the faces of the other girls, which were registering disbelief mixed with amusement. Deidre continued.

"At the first session with him, when I came in he was already there, standing blindfolded, in women's panties and stockings. My therapist told him that a 21-year student had just come in and was looking at him. Even through the blindfold you could tell he was mortified. There was another woman from the administration there as well, a secretary I think, filming everything on her camera. My therapist had given me instructions on what to do, so I told him he had been a very naughty little boy and he was going to be punished accordingly. Then I sat down and took him over my knee, pulled his panties down, and spanked him. It was the most delicious feeling. And the perv was hard the entire time!"

I was sad that she thought of me as a perv, but perhaps it was just for the story.

"Then I made him kneel in front of the secretary, took his blindfold off from behind so he was staring at her face and legs, and gave him a reach-around hand job, with orders not to look behind. I kept stopping just as he was ready to come - I could feel him pulsing in my hand - until he was frantic. I was whispering in his ear the entire time about everything being filmed, about lots of people (even his students) watching the video, about walking around campus and not knowing which of the girls he saw had spanked him and had him sobbing like a baby. Finally, I told him that if he wanted to finish, I'd hold my hand still but he would have to fuck it. I had bought him to the edge so many times, he didn't care what he looked like. The first couple of times he was about to ejaculate, I just pulled my hand away so he was thrusting into the air. It was hilarious and ridiculous. He was actually crying by now - it was kind of pathetic, and I felt sorry for him so gave him the friction he needed. When he came I sprayed his come over the secretary's legs and then pushed him forward on all fours, holding his balls, to lick it all up. I was so turned on that I could barely keep my hands off my pussy. I rushed back to my room and I don't think I've ever come harder, just reliving how easily I controlled him and what a rush it gave me."

After a couple of seconds pause, the entire table burst into laughter and I saw Mila finally say, "Fuck off, you're just making this all up. This is just one of your crazy sex stories." There was assent from the others as well.

"OK, Kat, why don't you tell them."

Kat took over the narration.

"I was as skeptical as you guys when Dee told me, but she said she'd prove it. But first I had to ensure complete confidentiality."

I saw all the other girls sit forward in anticipation as they clearly believed her in a way they didn't with Deidre.

"So Dee arranged a session, and we went to the professor's office. The door was unlocked and we went in. It was the most unbelievable sight! This pretty good-looking guy, my Professor no less, was standing there with his back to the door, in yellow panties and fishnet holdups. Dee stood in front of him and told him that a freshman was in the room as well - she'd already threatened him with it. That was my signal to pull his panties down from behind. I wish I could have seen his face, knowing that an 18-year girl was stripping him like that. When I moved in front of him I saw he was hard, really erect, a nice-looking six-inch cock pointing upwards and a couple of tight little balls underneath. He was obviously really turned on, which was why I didn't feel bad about what we were doing to him. Dee moved a chair into the middle of the room and, as prearranged, I took him by the ear, sat down and pulled him over my lap. Dee made him ask me for a spanking, which he did. You can't believe how delicious it feels to have a man - your professor, over your knee like that. I was wearing a skirt that I had pulled up and I could feel his hard cock on my bare legs. I didn't spank very hard as Dee had told me it was about the humiliation and not the pain."