Professor Entrapped & Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me to fuck you, Say it."

The words were coming from somewhere deep within me.

"Please fuck me in the ass, please fuck me in my ass, please, please."

What had I been reduced to? These thoughts, these sentences, these words, they were never part of my vocabulary. Now they flowed from me, uncontrollably.

Mila leant her body over mine so she was plastered to my back, her face right on my shoulder.

"Say it again. Say it. Say how much you want it. Tell me how much you want to me to fuck your pussy."

"Yes, please fuck my pussy, fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy, fuck my cunt. I love it so much, please!"

Without rising from my back, I felt her hips undulate into my ass in a slow and gentle probing. All the while she was talking in my ear.

"So 'Professor', what's it feel like to have one of your students take you like this, fuck you so hard that you're whimpering like a little girl. You should know that this has turned me on so much - I am so wet right now. You know the saying that the brain is the most erogenous organ. Well they're right. I've been on the verge this entire time and it's a delicious feeling."

She began moving her hips a little faster until she was back to thrusting into me hard, her face close to mine, now panting for the first time. By this time, I was close to cumming, my cock being stimulated under me, and on the inside by the vibrator in my ass. The sounds in the room was her banging into me, her low moans and my breathless pleading. I felt my orgasm approaching under me just as I repeated my mantra. "Yes, Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. Take my pussy, Mila!"

My cock spasmed under me as I moaned uncontrollably. I felt the sperm squelched between my stomach and the desk.

Mila stretched out on my body, her face next to mine as she continued her verbal teasing, whispering in my ear.

"Oh Professor, did you just come while you were being fucked in your ass, over your own desk? Did the girl you have been ogling all semester leave you whimpering and begging for more?"

I don't know how long I was lying there with her on my back, physically, emotionally, psychically, sexually exhausted. It was the most intense and exhilarating feeling of my life, even as I felt foolish and shamed, the plug still humming in me, her words ringing in my ears.

Finally, her weight was lifted off my body, and the vibrations in my ass stopped. On quivering legs, I stood up and saw the sperm pooled on the desk. Mila told me to turn around and I was faced with her incredible beauty, now enhanced even more by what she had done to me today, by her intelligence and imagination. I was reduced to a depleted mess, but she looked as classy and composed as ever, not a hair out of place. Now that the arousal had stopped, I contemplated the sight we must make - me naked, flaccid, broken. She, fully clothed, confident, smirking.

She turned her back to me, revealing her magnificent bottom.

"You can thank me for the experience I just provided for you."

Without saying it directly, I knew she wanted me to kiss her ass. I could not believe my good fortune and I quickly got on my knees, contemplating the sight and opportunity I had been granted. I bought my lips to her denim clad cheeks, kissing one and then the other.

"I don't hear your appreciation yet."

She wanted my total acquiescence. She got it.

"Mila, thank you for fucking me like that. Thank you for allowing me to kiss your bottom."

She turned and looked down at me. My head was level with her pussy and the jeans were equally tight in her crotch. I wondered what treasures lay there, and whether I would ever see them.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react, but I had a good sense from what Dee told me about you. So here's my offer. I can control this plug from anywhere through my phone. I am going to leave the plug with you. If you want me to do this again, you can text me with just a simple 'PCFMA' - Please Come Fuck My Ass. If I feel like it, I'll text you back a time when you are to be here, plug inserted, bent over the desk, naked except for these cute yellow panties. You'll Facetime me so I can see you, and then I'll turn the plug on. If you understand, repeat what you'll text me."

I nodded quickly and sputtered, "Please come fuck my ass."

She wanted more. "What is the abbreviation?"

My mind tried to unscramble the phrase.

"PCFMA."

Patting me on the head like a dog, she said, "Good boy. You'll leave the door unlocked, and then I'll come in do the honors. But nothing will happen unless you are begging for it like you did today. Got it?

Again, I nodded my head.

"You may kiss my feet my feet now."

The vibrations in my ass started again, and with Mila towering over me, hands on hips in a powerful pose, I bent down on all fours bringing my lips to her boots. As I did, I realized that this was this what my life was to be now - an object to be used for the girls' amusement.

Coming back to the present, my lips still on her feet, Mila had one more thing to say. "Oh darling, depending what I feel like, I may replace the butt plug with a strap-on dildo and really fuck you properly! Perhaps I'll turn you over and do you from the front, holding your legs in the air, while you jerk yourself off. Doesn't that sound delicious?"

My cock stiffened/twitched at the thought! Then casually, Mila said,

"You know, if I'm busy, I might let one of the girls do the honors. Alyssa was very curious about it. She is very athletic, I think she'd give you a really good work-over. Perhaps after your sorority appearance! Who knows, perhaps some of her sisters may be interested as well!"

There was one more degradation left.

"Your desk is very messy with all that come. Go and clean it up ... with your mouth."

As she watched, I bent over, naked, and licked up my sperm until the surface was clear. Once completed, Mila picked up her bag, patted me on the ass, and left me to contemplate my future, cock dripping, my own cum on my lips. In the midst of this degradation, the thought hit me - what was going to happen at Juliet's sorority party? Was a machine really going to jack me off? Was I really going to lick my cum off the feet of woman/women not yet know? And my cock twitched in anticipation - and anxiety - at the thought that all this was just the beginning, that I would never be free from the demands of the women, that my academic career was now dependent on the whims of young girls led on by devious and wicked mentors.