Professor Entrapped & Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre paused the recording and just looked at me, quizzically. My cock was rock hard and pointing up, betraying my shameful arousal at what I was hearing. Who was behind me, looking at my stockinged kegs, panties at my feet? Before I could contemplate further, Deidre told me to turn around and face "our visitor."

On trembling legs I managed to turn around. The smiling and satisfied face of yet another young woman greeted me. Like the others she was very pretty, quite short and slim, with straight brown hair tumbling to her shoulders and wearing a simple sleeveless dress that came to the top of her knees- and I was wearing stockings with panties at my ankles! Despite my embarrassment, my hard cock seemed to be reaching out to her.

Stepping to me, she grasped my cock as in a handshake, and the same voice as in the recording greeted me,

"Hi Professor, I am Juliet, pleased to finally meet you ... in a personal capacity."

Her hand lingered, softly squeezing me. Her eyes held my own. Even though this was not the first time I had experienced this - a young student seeing me naked, taking control of my cock as though it were the most normal thing in the world - it hit me with the same intensity every time. She continued,

"Dee, what do you think of my idea. You never did tell me."

Never releasing her grip, she turned me around so I was facing Deidre, still sitting in my chair. Finally taking her hand from me, she leant on the front of the desk, legs crossed at the knees, arms folded under her pert looking breasts.

"Jules, I think it would be fantastic, in front of the whole sorority - that would be a real education for them. But maybe we should let the Professor here make the decision himself?"

I quickly shook my head no, but Deidre just laughed.

"No, that's not what I meant. Jules, can you take one of your pretty bangles off?"

Juliet removed a red bangle from her hand.

"Now put it on his cock."

Smiling, Juliet came to me and carefully moved her bangle down the length of my cock until it was hanging at the base by my balls. Deidre again,

"I know you did this exercise with Ingrid, and it is part of your 'therapy' to control your arousal, so if you can lose your erection enough for the bangle to drop to the floor, you will be able to avoid the visit to Jules' sorority."

Pressing the timer of her phone, she announced,

"Five minutes, starting now!"

As they both watched me, I knew this was going to be difficult, if not impossible, especially as Deidre started talking to Juliet.

"Jules, remember what Alyssa wanted to do?"

Juliet replied, "What, making him drink his own cum in front of the class?"

As Deidre nodded with a wicked smile, Juliet realized what had happened.

"No? Really? You know I thought it strange that he was drinking coffee in class last week, but I didn't put two and two together. Wicked!"

Deidre explained,

"Yeah, Alyssa watched him jerk off into the coffee just before the class, and then she sat in the front row and every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs he had to take a sip. She said she got so wet that at the end of the class, after she watched him drink the last of it, she dashed out to an empty classroom and jigged herself until she squirted into her panties. Then she left them for him."

Addressing me, she asked where they were? I indicated I put them in the top drawer of my desk. Rummaging around in it, she found the panties, and handed then to Juliet.

"Jules, hang these on his cock as well."

Laughing, Juliet carefully draped the white panties over my hard cock, which twitched from her touch.

The panties made the humiliation and arousal even more intense - two girls watching me, the memories of Alyssa in the classroom, the thought of her playing with herself. Of course, as the timer rang on the phone, the bangle and the panties were still hanging on me. Juliet immediately shrieked with excitement, clapping her hands.

"Scrumptious! I can start planning. I'm going to be a legend in my sorority for years!"

Deidra laughed, but told her that she had be discreet, until the actual event anyway.

"We need to protect his identity, so you'll have to swear anyone who attends to secrecy. Don't you have some sacred sorority oath or something?"

Juliet shrugged her shoulders, saying, "OK, I'll try."

Looking at her watch, Deidre seemed to bringing things to a close.

"Time for us to get going. When you go to your class later, you need to bring the bangle and the panties to give back to the girls. But right now stay exactly as you are. Don't move!"

Juliet stepped in front of me and snapped a picture with her phone. "I'm sorry, I just have to have evidence of this, or no-on will believe me when I tell them years from now!"

<u>Chapter 9 - Mila</u>

Standing alone in my office, naked except for panties at my feet, stockings on my legs, Juliet's bangle and Alyssa's panties hanging on my hard cock, I had no idea what to do. I had been told by Deidre to remain as I was, but for how long? The question in my head was answered in a couple of minutes as I heard the door open. For a few seconds, whoever had entered remained behind me, taking in the scene.                            

"Hello Professor. Just in case you haven't guessed, this is Mila. When Dee was looking around in the cafeteria, and I saw you, I knew straight away you were the Professor she was talking about. And I know you heard my suggestion, although I never dreamed I'd be looking at you the way you are. Those stockings look so good on your long legs. It's a shame there's no garter belt. That would have been the best!"

Still looking straight ahead, mortification did not describe my emotions. She moved past me to stand in front of the desk, taking me all in. She was dressed as she normally was - a tight green polo neck sweater that showed the outlines of her modest breasts, a pair of blue jeans that seemed to be painted on her and grey ankle length boots with two-inch heels that added to her already impressive height. Her appearance was divine, and my cock visible twitched. She smiled wickedly and just shook her head in amusement. Then in a serious tone, she said,

"You know, don't think that I didn't know you were ogling my ass whenever I left the room. It was so obvious, my friends pointed it out to me, and after I got over my disappointment - men are so predictable, but I was hoping I might be more than just a body to my professors at least -I actually started to dress to tease you, although I never would have believed that I would be looking at your naked backside. It is kind of cute - kind of."

Then, reaching into her book bag, she continued,

"Let's get down to the business at hand."

Standing in front me, as though this was the most normal thing, she was fingering a purple anal plug!

"I know you know where this is going. But let's get rid of a few things."

She carefully lifted the panties, and moved the bangle off my still hard cock. In the process she was touching my erection. In a contemplative voice, she fondled my balls, while looking me directly in the eyes.

"I've always thought that testicles were the most interesting part of a guy - so soft and delicate and vulnerable, but the source of all the fertility. You know, I love playing with them, taking them in my mouth, licking them. But most guys are so centered around their cocks, they just want to get off. They have no idea what they're missing. Men are such ignorant little boys."

Reaching into her bag for something else, she moved behind me, and with her hands on my naked hips, told me to bend over, lean on my hands on the desk and spread my legs as far as the panties would allow.

Defeated I obeyed, bending over, essentially naked, in front of my gorgeous student.

I heard the snap of plastic gloves as they were pulled up over hands, and in a moment of ultimate shame, a lubricated finger moved up and down the crack of my ass, before the tip was gently inserted into me, and then withdrawn, before sliding in a little further. The third time she was able to get her entire finger in.

"OK, you are nicely lubed up."

Then something harder and rubbery replaced the finger, again the same movement, gently in and out, until I felt the widest part of the plug go in, before my ass clamped down on the narrower neck. The flared base remained outside of me.

By now, the humiliation was indescribable. Coming to lean on the table by the side of me, Mila removed the gloves and picked up her phone and pressed something.

The plug in my ass started to vibrate!

"Let's make sure this this is working properly. Stand up straight."

As I moved into an upright position, the vibration in my ass got more intense. Mila was standing in front of me, her thumbs pressing buttons. The pattern of the vibrations in the plug changed - and my cock responded accordingly. Her smile was wide and victorious.

"You need to recognize the patterns, so let's just run through them. We'll say this is number one."

The vibration was a constant one.

"Number two."

The pattern changed to one that gradually got stronger over 10 seconds.

"Number three."

A cha-cha-cha rhythm pulsated through my ass.

Saying, "OK, you need to be able to identify the three patterns," Mila proceeded to grill me on the difference between them, as she switched from one to the other.

This upped the humiliation even more as I had to participate in the degradation. It was like our roles had been reversed, and she was the instructor and I was the student! The entire time her gaze never left me, standing naked before her, vibrator buzzing in my ass, cock responding, panties at my feet. What was happening to my life that I had been reduced to this?

Satisfied that I knew the difference between the patterns, the plug was turned off, and Mila got on her knees in front me as my cock bobbed before her face. She slapped at it playfully with a smile, as though it were an irritation that was getting in the way. Saying, "Let's get these back in place," she grabbed my panties and moved them up my legs, trying to stuff my erection into the front. I looked even more ridiculous as the head of my cock poked over the waistband. Moving behind me she pulled the panties up in the crease of my ass, providing greater pressure on the butt plug. This made it even more shameful, as it drew attention to the incongruity of flimsy panties trying to contain an erection.

Mila told me to get dressed, ready for class. I was wearing some looser fitting jeans, so my persistent erection was not so obvious.

Mila had one more set of instructions.

"Just so you know what's going to happen - I will be having fun turning the plug on and off in class. Don't worry, no-one will hear the buzzing as you're far enough away from everyone. But here is what you'll do. When the vibration is 1, you'll take a sip from the coffee that'll be waiting for you in the room. Don't worry, it's just black today! When it's 2, you'll pick up Jules' bangle from the top of the podium and hold it in your hand for thirty seconds or so. When it is 3, you'll reach into your pocket and remove Alyssa's panties, these panties" - she handed them to me - "and wipe your nose with them, or pretend to anyway. If you don't look too closely, they resemble a handkerchief. Make sure you take a good sniff. Alyssa told me she squirted in them and I want you to smell it. Standing there in front of the whole class! Can you imagine! Find her with your eyes and look directly at her. Got it? Just repeat it so there is no mistake."

Humiliatingly, I had to prove to her that I understood that instruction, and all the others as well.

Saying, "Good boy, A+" she patted me on the ass on her way out, "See you in class. Make sure you bring Alyssa's panties with you." As I stuffed the white panties into my pocket, I was left alone to contemplate what had just happened, and what was about to transpire.

When I made my way to the auditorium, it seemed the class was a lot fuller than usual. All my tormentors were there: Deidre (even though she was not in the class), Kat, Alyssa, Juliet. I was jolted when I recognized Zoe, with Ingrid sitting beside her. And of course, Mila sat in the front row, phone on the desk, smiling at me. There was a cup of coffee in a paper cup on the podium, along with the bangle that had been hanging from my cock.

My erection had subsided somewhat on the way over, although I felt the plug inside me with every step. I had no idea how I was going to get through the class, but I tried to stick as closely as possible to my lecture notes. It was an experience like no other, as I had no interest in what I was saying, just focused on Mila and her phone - and anticipating the vibrations in my ass. For the first ten minutes of the class, she remained still, just staring at me with an enigmatic smile on her beautiful face. Then I saw her reach for the phone and I felt the tremors in my backside. It took me a few seconds to identify the pattern. When I did I reached for the coffee and took a sip. As soon as I did, I saw Deidre's face light up with delight. Mila must have told her what was happening. I presume she told all the others as well, as I saw Zoe lean over and say something to Ingrid. After a minute the vibration ceased, but not before my cock erected in my pants. I realized that the plug must have been stimulating my prostate to cause that kind of instant reaction. So now I also had to worry about whether my erection was visible. That would be kind of OK for the girls who knew what was going on, but highly inappropriate for anyone else in the class. I tried as much as possible to remain behind the podium.

Another five minutes elapsed before I felt the vibrations staring again. It was #2, and I tried to casually pick up the bangle that had been placed on the lectern, but it was an incongruous thing to be holding while I was speaking. I could not help but look at Juliet who smiled wickedly and fingered the identical bangle that was on her wrist, before removing it and placing it on two held up fingers. Did anyone else notice what she was doing, besides the girls in the know? My cock was still hard but now pulsing in my pants. Mila, through her mischievous imagination, had upped the intensity of anything I'd experienced thus far - I was in public, being manipulated through a plug in my ass, as a roomful of female college students watched me. I barely stumbled through whatever I was supposed to be talking about before the vibrations stopped. Juliet replaced her bangle on her wrist as I put down the one that I was trying to absent-mindedly hold.

There were a few minutes reprieve before Mila reached for her phone, and the vibrations started again - predictably it was #3. I was dreading what I was being forced to do now, but reached into the pocket of my jeans and pulled out Alyssa's white panties, scrunched them up so they would not be recognizable as what they were, and brought them to my face and nose. Her distinctive smell, a mixture of perfume and bodily fluids, was still on them. I made sure I looked directly at her smirking face while the panties were at my face. The vibration stopped quite quickly. I guess Mila realized that prolonging it might be a bit too obvious.

The rest of the class was a blur as the plug was turned on and off continuously, leaving me in a confused state in front of a roomful of coeds. Not only was it humiliating in terms of what was being done to me by Mila (and really all the girls), but embarrassing because of my poor teaching performance. It culminated about ten minutes from the end of the class where there was no space between the patterns, but a continuous changing from one to the next in the space of five mins. I was switching from sipping the coffee, handling the bangle and sniffing the panties in no particular order. Finally it stopped and Mila indicated with a finger across her neck, that I should stop the class.

People started to file out immediately, but all the girls held back, until only Mila, Deidre, Kat, Alyssa, Juliet, Ingrid and Zoe were left. They all stood and broke into applause. At first, I thought it was for me, but I realized it was for Mila, who turned and took a bow. They all came up to congratulate her on the "show." Juliet and Alyssa approached me, and without being told, I handed the bangles and panties to them., Nothing was said to me, as they all departed the room and I lingered in the background.

Finally, it was just the Mila and me. She told me that we were both going back to my office and she would lead the way. I was to follow her ten feet behind. Allowing me to pack up my things, she headed for the door, a bag slung over her shoulder. As I trailed behind her, I realized what she was doing. I would be focused on her incredible ass as she moved elegantly before me. The vibrations started again (#1) and the humiliation kicked in again - I was walking around in public with a pulsating butt plug while looking at the most erotic sight I could imagine, a beautiful swaying bottom in tight jeans leading me through the campus, like the pied piper. Just before we got to my building, the vibrations ceased.

Once back in my office, Mila quickly took charge. I wondered how a 20-year old gained such confidence and knowledge. Standing with her hands on her incredible hips, she smiled and told me to "strip everything off except the stockings and panties and bend over the desk."

The order was given with such calm authority that I rushed to obey. I took my position over the desk, my legs touching it as I leant on my elbows, my hard cock trapped in the panties, resting under me on the surface. The vibrations (#1) started again. Stepping behind me Mila pulled the panties forcefully down my legs and off, leaving me in just the stockings. She knocked my feet further apart and I felt her jeans on me as she leant onto my ass. This had the effect of pushing the plug a little further into me. Then grabbing me by the hips, she thrust herself hard into my backside, then again. Oh my god, she was essentially fucking me in the ass, driving the plug against my prostate with every forward motion! Moving her hands to my shoulders, she was looking for greater leverage as she continued her aggressive assault. Without removing her clothes, and without the need for any kinds of ties or rope, she had succeeded in penetrating me, literally to my core.

In the back of my mind I wondered if this is how women experienced intercourse - as vulnerable and open to whatever a man was doing. At the same time, there was a kind of liberating feeling in that I did not have to do anything but lay there, bent over, allowing myself to be fucked. And fucked hard, feeling the vibrating plug driven in, again and again. I had been with women who had demanded that I fuck them harder, that they liked the feeling of someone taking control. For me, the feeling of helpless was revelatory - I had never had a sexual interaction where I had to do nothing. Even when a woman was riding me and doing all the work, I was still focused on my cock inside her. Now, my arousal was irrelevant - I was just being used by someone else. For Mila, I had turned into an object for her own pleasure - and I was reveling in it!

All of a sudden she stopped her movement, and just held herself against my ass. The vibration was still going on, but it was a very different feeling without it being thrust into me. 10 secs elapsed, then 30, then a minute. The longer it went, the more I wanted her to continue her assault on my ass.

Then I heard a begging voice, and I realized it was me. "Mila, please ... please ... more ... please."

She held herself against me not moving. "Please what?"

Before even comprehending what I was doing, I answered, "Please fuck me ... please fuck me!"