All Comments on 'Professor Is Further Degraded'

by pinkpony2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

This guy writes a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lame

The earlier stories were terrific but this one sucked.....the guy in the story had never so much as did oral on a guy, then he jumps right into gettin' ended? Very unrealistic without questioning a thing. Throwing the old girlfriend in just made it altogether too busy, plus first he's not to speak to preserve anonymity, then he's made to speak all over the place. Halfway through the story the artistry just seems to have been lost. It's disappointing, because the earlier stories in the series were of a very high quality, except for the typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good writer

This person is really a good writer. The last story was a little much at points, but this definitely seems to be one of the better writers out here. Too bad it's been so long since a new submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty much ruined the series

Nice femdom but then the stupid gay stuff. And how would a student know the professors ex-gf? And why would this ex-gf agree to such kinky shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Vey sneaky - very good

You had us going to the very end(10 parts)that you d be adding more to this story and hopefully he would wise up and break free from the brat, but he heard the beeping of a clock and awaking realizing his clock battery was almost dead and that it was all a very bad dream . . .

You played us readers for the fools - how about a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous