Professor Mary becomes a Houseslut Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary is forced to submit further.
2.8k words
4.5
48.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: EVERYONE FEATURED IN THIS STORY IS AGED 18 OR OVER

The next morning was a Saturday. Mary was in the living room doing some work when Kevin called out for her.

"Professor," He shouted, "where's my breakfast?"

The tired professor walked into the kitchen to find Kevin sitting at the table.

"I just had cereal," She explained to him.

"Yeah, that'll do," He replied.

Thinking he'd pour it himself she turned to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

"Surely you don't expect me to make you a bowl of cereal?" She asked.

"Absolutely I do," He replied.

She huffed, pulling a bowl and spoon out, and filling it with cereal. She went to add some milk when Kevin interrupted.

"Wait, do it next to me so I can tell you when you've added enough," He instructed. Mary rolled her eyes but said nothing, at least it wasn't sniffing underwear.

As she poured next to him, he blatantly stared down her top. She'd wanted to wear another hoodie, but it was too hot on the warm September day, and had given in. As such, her tits hung as she bent over to make Kevin his breakfast. He smiled as he ate and watched her ass sway as she walked angrily out the room once she was done.

The next days followed similarly. Mary made extra for every meal and left it for whenever Kevin decided to eat. She bought some gloves and cleaned his room whenever he wasn't home. As long as she was careful, she was able to avoid interaction with him. But her lucky streak didn't last long. Mary was at the kitchen table messaging another potential flatmate. One that wasn't a student. He was offering a low rent on a flat close to the city, and had absolutely nothing to do with the uni. Best of all, he told her she could move in at the end of the week. He was a perfect match. She was trying to negotiate an earlier date when Kevin walked in, carrying several bags.

"I thought of a few alterations to the job." He said, setting his stuff down.

"Pardon?" Mary asked, "You want me to do more."

"It's less what you're doing," He explained, "And more how you're doing it that I want to change."

"What's wrong with how I dress?" she asked.

"Well, it's always ill fitting, baggy clothes," Kevin explained, "I'd like to have something nice to look at when I arrive home after a hard day's work."

More like a hard day of smoking and loitering, Mary thought to herself.

"I went to the liberty of purchasing you a couple things," Kevin said pulling out two outfits from his bags. Mary gaped at what she was looking at. One was a 50s housewife style dress. It was red with white polka dots and frilly white hems. The skirt looked very high, and the cut was very low. The other dress was a black satin French maid dress, with similar measurements.

"Kevin absolutely not," She responded, "This is too degrading. It looks like you've just looked up slutty Halloween outfits."

"I think they'd fit your frame perfectly, you should show that ass off more." He smiled.

"You have no right to talk about my body like that young man, it's time you learned some real respect."

"Actually, this right here means I can do what I want," Kevin smirked, holding up the accommodation office number again.

Mary had finally had enough, she'd call the new applicant and explain she had to move in tonight. The uni might give her a slap on the wrist, but after she explained her situation, she was confident she wouldn't be fired.

"Do it, I'm leaving anyway." She got up and stormed out, leaving a shocked Kevin in the kitchen.

She quickly dialled Greg, the new potential flatmate.

"Greg, it's Mary Robinson, I need to chat with you quickly," she said into the phone.

"Ah yeah, Professor Robinson, I was just about to call you," He replied, "It's bad news I'm afraid."

"What do you mean?" she asked panicked.

"I was all for you moving in sooner, but the landlord wants more time to look over your references, he says you have a large gap in your landlord references, you'll need to wait another week."

"Greg no!" She pleaded, "I need to move in tonight!"

"Absolutely no can-do professor, I'm sorry." Greg apologised, "You just need to hang in for one more week."

Before Mary could protest anymore he ended the call.

Shit shit shit.

Mary ran back into the kitchen to see Kevin on the phone.

"Yes, I was calling to report a professor," he said down the line.

Mary frantically shook her head and pressed her hands together in prayer to symbolise begging.

As the voice on the other end spoke, Kevin muted the call.

"What?" He whispered.

"Please don't do it," She begged him.

"Why not?" He answered.

"I'll do it, I'll wear your stupid dresses," She promised.

"I don't know professor, I feel very disrespected, it's going to take more than the clothes now."

"What? I'll do anything," She looked extremely desperate.

"Well, to rectify the issue of your disrespect, you can start referring to me as sir."

"Ok sure whatever, just hang up," Mary pleaded.

"Are you going to go put a dress on now to make me dinner?" He asked.

"Yes," She replied.

He raised an eyebrow. She looked down with shame.

"Yes sir."

Kevin put the phone to his ear again.

"Ah sorry, I called the wrong number," He explained before hanging up.

He picked up the red polka dot dress.

"You can start with this one," He said handing to you, "I also got you these."

He handed over a bra among other accessories.

"How did you know my size?" She asked him.

"I checked while you were at work," Kevin shrugged.

Though the thought of a young student rifling through her underwear made her angry she decided not to rock the boat any further.

"Thank you sir," She replied, taking everything and going into her room.

Mary stared at herself in the mirror. The bra was a push up, something Mary never wore. It was also a cup size too small, a fact she was sure wasn't an accident. It squeezed her already large tits together, both of them highly visible thanks to the very low neckline of the dress Kevin had given her. The bra and dress both about just about covered her large nipples, but when she moved a sliver of areola became visible. Mary wanted to pull the dress up a bit, but that would have meant exposing her ass, as the skirt only fell a couple of inches below it. All the frills and buttons made her like a slutty housewife from the 50s or 60s. She'd avoided showing Kevin much skin, but that was all about to change. She looked at the other accessories, one of which were frilly white panties. The edges had small bows on them, and the main part of the fabric was very thin cotton, almost sheer. She considered skipping this part of the outfit in the hopes he wouldn't check, but she didn't want to disobey Kevin. Having let the 20 year old pick out her underwear for her, it wasn't much of a stretch to add the thigh highs and high heels he'd given her to her look.

She tottered into the kitchen, unconfident on the heels. Kevin looked at her hungrily, looking her up and down, paying particular attention to her cleavage and the top of her legs.

"Turn around," He ordered.

She frowned angrily and awkwardly turned around, being careful on the heels.

Kevin wolf whistled as he stared.

Mary turned around again as he walked up to her.

"Let me make sure you're wearing the right panties," He said.

Before Mary could stop the young man, he flipped up the front of her miniskirt. He was met by the nearly see through panties, covering a dark bush.

"Wow maybe you're finally learning to do as your told," He told her, "Good girl." As he did so, he hooked a finger in the front of her panties and ran it under the elastic.

Mary let out a squeak. Whether it was because Kevin had finally crossed the line and touched her, however briefly, or because he'd praised her for once, Mary felt something stir within her. Her humiliation compounded itself ten times over as she felt her panties start to get wetter. She couldn't believe that being ordered about by a boy almost 20 years her junior was turning her on, yet here she was, dressed up like a doll, and squeaking like a young slut at Kevin's touch.

Kevin seemed to notice the change and demeanour and smirked slightly.

"Get to it then Miss Robinson," He instructed her.

"Yes Sir," She obliged, quickly trotting over to the counter to begin cooking.

Kevin watched her intently as she cooked. Mary didn't know what was happening to her. Just two weeks ago, she'd been a down on her luck professor, needing to stay in a student flat for a few weeks. She was professional, intelligent, and well put together. Now however, she was being ordered around by a 2nd year university student, parading around for him in a dress that would get her arrested for public indecency. Worst of all, all of it was making her horny. She really needed to get laid after this. Distracted by her thoughts, she managed to drop a potato on the floor. Determined to salvage some dignity, she decided to squat down to pick it up, rather than lean over forward and let Kevin see even more of her exposed tits or ass. She hadn't considered the heels however, and as she attempted to squat down, she slipped, her legs shooting out either side. An attempt to appear more in control had left her sitting on the floor on her bum, and giving Kevin a clear view of her panty covered pussy. Her face flushed red as he walked over to her.

"Do you need a hand, Miss Robinson?" He asked slowly.

"Yes please," She replied, swallowing her pride.

"Yes please what?" He asked her condescendingly.

"Yes please sir," She replied, her voice reduced to whisper in shame.

He reached down and effortlessly picked the professor up with his muscular arms before placing his hands on her waist to guide her back to the counter. Then he bent over to pick up the potato before placing it on the counter, pressing into Mary as he did so. He had changed into the same pyjama trousers he'd worn when she was cleaning his room and had tucked the erection that had rapidly formed under his waistband. Mary felt his cock in its entirety press itself in between her buttcheeks. She'd denied it to herself when she'd seen its outline while cleaning his room, but she had to admit now that his cock was very large, at least ten inches, and very girthy. Mary whimpered slightly and grabbed the counter as he pressed his manhood into her.

"Now stop messing around and finish up," He said walking back to his seat.

"Yes sir, sorry sir," Mary said blushing. She felt like a silly little schoolgirl being told off.

The rest of the cooking passed mostly without incident, until it was time to take the tray out of the oven. Not wanting to risk falling over again, she relinquished and finally bent over. She didn't need to look to know that Kevin was staring at her arse as she leant over. She knew that not only would he see her whole butt, and probably her pussy lips through the sheer material, but also that he would notice how wet her panties were. A deeply humiliating idea that only made her panties damper and damper. She pulled the tray out, served up the meal and brought it over to him. When she leaned over to the place the plate down, she felt Kevin's hand reach up her leg and slide under her wet panties. She managed to withhold a moan as his large hand closed around her soft, pale flesh, giving her ass a tight squeeze. She was moments away from being done with her job. She would go back to her room, touch herself quickly to regain control of her thoughts, then start tomorrow much more composed. As she stood up, Kevin's brushed up against the opening to her pussy. She squeaked and jumped in the air at the touch.

"Ok I think I'm done now!" She said quickly, and started running out the door.

"Hey I didn't say you could leave," Kevin called after her.

She continued anyway, pretending not to see him.

"Miss Robinson, stop at once!" He shouted.

As though her legs had turned to jelly, she felt herself stop walking immediately.

"Turn around," He ordered.

As though she were under a spell, the once proud professor turned around to face the young student, her hands clasped in front of her, and her head bowed down in embarrassment.

"Here, now." He pointed in front of him, by the table.

"Yes sir," She said quietly and walked slowly towards Kevin. She'd tried keeping her thought process rational, but now her pussy was making the decisions.

The moment she reached him he grabbed her and pushed her onto the table. She gasped as her fat tits fell onto the table, and her legs splayed to either side, her butt hanging off the edge.

"I'm sick and tired of you not following orders," He snarled at her.

He pushed the dress up to her waist placing his left hand on her back to stop her getting back up, "Especially when you're clearly loving it you dirty slut."

"Sorry sir," She gasped as he pulled back her soaked panties and let the elastic snap it back against her.

He grabbed the soiled material and tore it off with one hand then readied two fingers at her glistening slit, grabbing her hair with the other hand.

"I'm going to fuck you with my fingers for as long as I like, and you're going to lie here and take it like the whore that you are. And since you're such a whore, you'll probably cum while I do it." He stated to her.

"Yes sir! Of course sir!" She squeaked. The proud professor, not even wanting Kevin to look at her tits just two weeks earlier had been replaced by a desperately horny slut, eager to cum.

Kevin immediately began slamming his fingers deep into the slutty professor's wet pussy. She let out a deep moan as he entered her. She'd been divorced over a month by now, and even before then the pair hadn't had sex for a few years. Now there was a young muscular man pounding her mature pussy over and over again without break. The thrusts sent waves throughout her body, debilitating her even further, not that she'd move even if she could.

"Tell me what a whore you are, Miss Robinson," Kevin instructed.

"I'm such a whore," She panted.

"Now tell me how much you need this."

"I need this so badly sir," She moaned.

"Good whore," He said, spanking her bare bum while pumping his fingers in and out.

She gasped at the slap.

"Fuck me faster sir," She pleaded, as Kevin built up a steady rhythm.

"Sir please fuck this slutty professor pussy."

"Fuck me like the whore I am sir please."

Suddenly Mary heard Kevin laugh. That was when she realised that not only had she begging for a fingerfucking without being told to do so, but also that Kevin had stopped moving his hand about thirty seconds ago. For half a minute Mary had been bouncing enthusiastically on the young student's fingers. This knowledge, combined with being laughed while being in such a humiliating position, pushed Mary over the edge. She moaned loudly, tightening her pussy around Kevin's fingers as the orgasm rocked through her body with waves of pleasure. She groaned into the table as her body shook the table, she hadn't even lasted two minutes before cumming. Kevin pulled his fingers from her pussy and wiped Mary's cum on her dress. As the orgasm started to fade, so did the fog clouding her mind. For the first time, the true situation was clear in her mind. She was bent over a table, bare bottomed, recovering from an orgasm from a student. The red blush returned to her cheeks.

"Ihavetogo," she squeaked out quickly, standing up and leaving.

Kevin gave her bare ass a last slap and laughed at the sight of her large bum jiggling as she tried to run in the high heels.

Mary ran into her room, slammed the door and buried her head into her pillows, groaning from embarrassment, her face red and her pussy throbbing.