Professor Mary becomes a Houseslut Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary is punished for disobedience.
3.5k words
4.65
55.4k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: EVERYONE FEATURED IN THIS STORY IS 18+

Mary had been lying in bed for almost an hour when the screen on her phone lit up. It was a text from Kevin. She groaned but picked up the phone.

I want you to clean my room tonight. Change into the maid dress. Remove all the accessories, including the bra and panties. The bra won't go with this outfit, and you don't deserve panties if you're going to ruin all the pairs I give you by getting them wet. Be quick.

Mary's face burned with embarrassment at the thought of wearing just a single item of clothing around Kevin. She needed to establish some boundaries. Disobeying him altogether was out of the question of course, but maybe she could find a middle ground. The first move was to wear underwear, as that would definitely send a message to him that those areas were out of bounds. It would also discourage groping; allowing him to touch her the first time was maybe Mary's biggest mistake. She picked out a bra that actually fit her, to keep her tits under control, and a pair of panties that actually covered her pussy and bush. Secondly, she discarded the maid dress and picked out a nice sundress instead. She hoped that Kevin would like the way it pressed her tits together enough to not make her change. That way she would have regained some control of the situation. Now all that was left was to go into his room and explain that she would continue to cook and clean, but that the fingering had been a onetime thing, not to be repeated. She took a deep breath and attempted to regain some of her old professionalism, then walked confidently into Kevin's room. The moment he did so he started laughing.

"What are you wearing?" He asked.

She walked up to the bed where he was laying and started explaining her point.

"I'm glad you've had your fun, but you need to understand that I'm still a professor, and you still have to show me some respect. If we're going to have this arrangement, it needs to go both wa-"

"I told you not to wear panties," He said, lifting up her skirt to check if she was wearing underwear.

"Kevin please," she said, slapping at his hand, "I'm trying to talk to you."

Kevin laughed, and used his other hand to pull hers away before switching to groping her large ass underneath the panties instead. Mary huffed with annoyance, but thought that maybe if she allowed him to grope her temporarily, she could finish her speech.

"What happened at dinner cannot happen again, it's degrading and humiliating, I'm a professional woman, and I deserve respect."

Kevin stopped squeezing her ass to bring up a video on his phone.

"You don't look very professional in this," Kevin told her.

Mary's mouth dropped open. It showed her getting fingered in the kitchen just an hour earlier, Kevin must have set up a camera there. The video made Mary feel even more humiliated. It depicted Kevin standing casually, a wry smile on his lips, while Mary slumped helplessly, her big ass ploughing over and over again onto Kevin's hand. While he was clearly aroused, it seemed he gained more entertainment from laughing at Mary's humiliation than from sexual pleasure.

"Now here's what going to happen," Kevin started explaining, resuming his ass groping, "You're going to start sucking my dick, and if you stop before I cum, then I'll send the video to the director."

This was bad. Until now, Mary might have been able to get found out and still keep her job, but having sex with a student was strictly forbidden. Kevin had also cut the video to just the part where Mary was begging to get fucked, while Kevin stood passively. There was no way she could argue that Kevin made her do it. Still, she didn't want to suck Kevin's dick.

"Kevin I'm a respectable woman in academia, I barely even gave my husband blowjobs." She complained.

"I'm not your husband," He pulled his trousers down, finally revealing his naked cock to her. Mary's mouth dropped open. It looked even bigger than it had felt, pressed against her ass. Staring at the veins that covered the large phallus, Mary felt a familiar wetness growing in her panties.

"Suck." He ordered.

Mary hesitated briefly before deciding there was no point arguing.

"Yes sir," She obliged, lowering her mouth onto Kevin's throbbing cock. He was right, he wasn't her husband. Despite the difference in age, Kevin's cock was almost twice the size of her husband's. She struggled to accommodate the thing into her mouth, but managed to stretch and wrap her tongue around its veiny surface. Kevin moaned as Mary pushed the cock far enough down her throat to make her gag. Kevin grabbed her head and pushed her down further, until his long cock was sliding into her throat. She coughed and spluttered on his dick, but he didn't let her stop. Eventually, she got used to the feeling of her throat being filled with dick, and continued getting almost all of his cock down her throat. As she started getting into a rhythm she saw Kevin lean over and pick up a pair of scissors off his desk. Her eyes widened as he held up the video, with his finger hovering over the "share" button.

"You stop and I send," He repeated to her.

Mary simply continued obediently sucking dick in response.

Kevin reached over and with the scissors, starting cutting down the back of her dress.

"Mmmph! Mmmmph!" Mary protested, still rhythmically bobbing her head up and down on Kevin's rigid cock. Kevin ignored her, of course, until he'd cut right down the back. He pulled the remainder of the fabric away, leaving Mary very exposed. Knowing she had no other choice, she continued sucking. Kevin felt his hand along Mary's body, the sensitive touch eliciting an involuntary groan from the teacher.

"You're enjoying this too, aren't you slut?" He asked her.

Mary tried to murmur something in response, but the mouthful of cock made it hard to talk. "Finally putting that mouth to good use," Kevin laughed, "much better to have my cock come out of it than that drivel you teach."

As he insulted her teaching, he reached for her bra strap, and after fiddling around with it for a moment popped it off. Mary's eyes widened again, and she tried to hold the bra to her chest. After a second, Kevin managed to wriggle it from her. She desperately covered her naked tits with her arm, all while still trying to fit Kevin's monster cock down her throat. Kevin pulled at her arm but for once she didn't budge. Her nipples were about the only things he hadn't seen yet.

"Miss Robinson!" He admonished her, reaching over and spanking her on the ass. She squirmed as he spanked her twice more.

"Remove the arm at once or I'll keep spanking you," He warned her.

Mary moaned in annoyance onto Kevin's dick before slowly removing her arm. He immediately reached in and started squeezing and groping the professor's soft tits. He pinched her nipples hard, causing her to squeal.

"Fuck yes," He murmured. He grabbed her head, and starting thrusting his cock into Mary's mouth. She whined like a bratty college girl as her throat received more abuse.

"I'm going to cum you dumb whore, get ready to swallow," Kevin warned his teacher.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head, still with a mouth full of cock.

"No?" Kevin asked her, "Ok."

Right before cumming, he pulled Mary's face off his cock and held it about an inch away. Strong spurts of cum erupted from his cock, plastering Mary's face in its entirety. Mary recoiled in disgust at being covered in jizz.

"Kevin I can't belie-" She started complaining.

"Here let me get that for you," Kevin interrupted. He picked up his used underwear off the bed and started wiping her face with it. She tried to pull away but Kevin held the back of her head with his other hand.

"Be a good girl and stay still," He ordered, rubbing the dirty fabric over her cum covered face.

Mary whimpered in response and allowed the domineering boy to rub his underwear over her face. When he was done there was still cum in her hair, but he'd done a good job although it definitely felt like he'd rubbed it all deep into her skin.

"That was for disobeying me," He told her, "Maybe one day you'll learn it doesn't end well for you."

Mary nodded, embarrassed.

"Off to bed now Professor Robinson," He instructed.

"Yes sir," She responded, standing up to leave.

"Wait professor," Kevin said, holding out a hand, "Your panties, as I originally requested."

"Of course sir," She responded, quickly removing her panties and handing them over.

"Good girl," He said, pulling at her dark bush slightly and slapping her clit lightly before gesturing towards the door with her head.

Mary jumped slightly but managed to withhold a moan. She then walked out the room quickly.

5 days later Mary stood in the bathroom taking a shower. Mary was feeling more degraded and humiliated than ever. She'd gone into Kevin's room to try and regain some control, and ended up nude with a face full of cum. Since then, he'd asked for several more blowjobs, though Mary now made sure to keep his dick as far down her throat as possible to ensure she swallowed the cum, instead of having it on her face. As she ruminated over her ordeal she heard the door wiggle. She pulled back the shower curtain to see the lock moving on its own, followed by the door opening.

"Kevin!" She screamed, as the 20 year old walked in, completely naked and with a raging erection.

Mary quickly put one arm over her large breasts, and another in front of her pussy.

"I'm taking a shower! Get out!" She urged.

She went to pull the shower curtain back to realise hat she couldn't do so without revealing part of her nude body. While it might seem silly that she still cared about such a thing at this point, Mary was determined to attempt to maintain some control, even if Kevin always got what he wanted.

Kevin walked towards her, stroking his large cock.

"Turn around for me slut," He ordered.

"Can't I just shower in peace?" The professor pouted.

"Mary," He growled.

"Yes sir."

Mary lowered her head and stood around, presenting her perky butt to the student before he could realise that his deep voice had turned her on.

Kevin reached out with one hand and start playing with her ass as he jerked off in relative silence, just grunting occasionally.

"Are you done?" She asked after a minute or two. She would be late for work at this rate.

"Yep," Kevin said, grabbing her waist and roughly pulling her asshole in front of his thick cock. Mary squealed in disgust as she felt jizz fill her ass crack, with a fair amount going up inside her asshole. As he did so he pulled at her pubic hair before slapping her clit. To her deep humiliation the slap caused her to orgasm slightly, and spasm her ass on Kevin's bell end. Kevin wiped his dick on Mary's soft thighs.

"I expect a cooked breakfast before I leave," He said as he left the room.

Mary hurriedly washed the cum from her ass before drying off and getting dressed. She was in a rush as she cooked her young roommate breakfast, since if she didn't leave soon she would be late. As a result, she undercooked the bacon (Kevin liked it crispy) and burned the sausages slightly. Hoping he wouldn't mind too much, she plated it all and ran out the door to work.

On the way back from teaching, Mary decided to give her next landlord a call to see if he'd had enough time to look over everything.

"Hi Mr Wallace," she said, "Greg said you needed to look over everything once more before I moved in. I was hoping you'd finished by now, I'd really like to move in as quick as possible."

"No, I'm very busy at the moment," He responded. It was the voice of a gruff old man, "I've decided you can just move in at the start of October."

"The start of October!" Mary exclaimed, "Mr Wallace that's three weeks after the agreed upon move in date!"

"Silence girl!" Mr Wallace ordered.

"Sorry sir," Mary said instinctively.

"If you want to live on my property you can stop being a whiny young girl and wait for me to finish my important business," He said bluntly.

"Of course sir," Mary replied, "I'm so sorry for questioning you."

Mary couldn't believe what she was saying. Before meeting Kevin she would never have dreamed of saying such a thing. She would be chastising him for his sexism and rudeness. Two weeks of following orders had turned her pride into obedience.

"Silly girl," The landlord muttered.

"Yes sir," Mary squeaked in embarrassment as the landlord hung up.

Mary snuck into the flat, hoping not to alert Kevin to her presence so you could have an hour or two to herself before he came asking for a blowjob or trying to grope her tits.

"Mary come in here please," His voice called out the moment the door shut.

Uh oh, Mary thought to herself.

"Yes sir," She called back, walking into the living room.

"What's this?" He asked, pointing to the breakfast she'd made him earlier.

"Your breakfast sir," She responded, not meeting his eye.

"And what's wrong with this breakfast?" He asked.

"Umm..." Mary didn't want to admit fault, but she equally didn't want to give an answer like 'nothing', or something facetious.

"Since you're too much of a stupid slut to say anything, I'll tell you myself," Kevin responded loudly, "The bacon isn't crispy, the sausages are burned and the beans weren't cooked long enough. Not only this, but you didn't even bring it to me like you're supposed to, you just left it in the kitchen."

"I'm really sorry sir," Mary said, "I was going to be late for work."

"You're a silly slut and you need to be punished," Kevin replied.

"No sir please-"

"Not that you deserve it," Kevin said, ignoring her completely, "But I got you a new dress, go put it on then come back here."

"Ok sir," Mary said, taking the bag from him and walking into her room to get dressed. It was tiny, like a doll's dress. It was so small Mary had to take her bra off to make it fit. The baby blue fabric just about covered her nipples, but left the top halves of her large areolas showing, which made Mary's face burn with humiliation. The bottom covered her pussy but just about any movement at all made the light frilly skirt lift up and reveal it to whoever happened to be watching. The package also contained light blue cotton panties and two hair ties with a note instructing her to put her hair into pony tails. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a dressed up doll, or a slutty school girl. She reluctantly walked back into the living room, where Kevin was sitting on the sofa. He practically started drooling when he saw her.

"Come lay over my knees young lady."

"Sir please don't spank me," Mary begged, "It'll be so humiliating."

"Well, you should have thought about that before being such a naughty girl," He admonished her.

"Kevinnn," The teacher whined, "Pleaseee don't spank me."

"Now Mary, before I have to come over there and grab you."

The teacher pouted, and reluctantly walked over to the sofa before flopping onto Kevin's lap, her ass jiggling as she did so.

Kevin flipped her skirt open and raised his hand

"What do you say?" Kevin asked the humiliated woman.

"Sorry for ruining breakfast sir," She answered.

He brought his palm down hard on her soft ass. She yelped in pain as he did the same to her other cheek.

"Next time you need to pick between showing up on time and doing your chores, what will you pick?"

"The chores sir!" She gasped through the pain as he slapped each ass cheek over and over.

Kevin didn't stop until her ass was bright red.

"Get off slut," He ordered her.

"Are we done sir?" She asked hopefully, kneeling up.

Kevin just laughed as he stood up. Mary watched as he pulled his belt off. He then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to one side of the sofa till her butt was hanging off one edge and her legs dangled either side.

"You need a proper disciplining." He told her, pulling off her panties. They were noticeably wet. He walked to the other side of the sofa.

"Open," He instructed her, holding her wet panties to her lips.

"No that's gro-mmmpphhhh," She moaned as Kevin shoved them in the moment her lips parted.

He then walked back to her plump, red ass and started whipping her with the belt. Mary moaned and whined through her sodden panties as the leather landed each time on her large arse with a satisfying thwap. Kevin only stopped once tears started forming in Mary's eyes. He leaned forward and took the panties out.

"If you want, I can replace the belt with a cock," He offered her.

"Oh my god please please please Sir," She begged, "Please fuck me with your cock, anything to stop the spanking."

In truth, while Mary did want the spanking to stop, being dominated in this way had left her feeling very horny.

Kevin immediately pulled his trousers and underwear down. He positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Mary desperately tried to shuffle her ass back onto the cock but didn't have much manoeuvrability.

"Beg for it slut."

"Please sir, please fuck my pussy, please please pleaseeee."

Kevin slammed his cock into her pussy, holding a leg in each hand. Mary groaned in pleasure. With her face buried in the pillows, the lack of control over her body and the ridiculous dress, Mary felt more like a sex doll than a woman. This feeling made her cum almost immediately, quivering and gripping Kevin's cock with her pussy as he continued to fuck her.

"Dumb slut," He laughed at the instant orgasm.

Mary murmured something in agreement as she continued to cum, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Kevin kept slamming her soaked pussy bareback, watching her ass jiggle as he did so. Eventually though he got tired of doing all the work and pulled out.

"Nononono," Mary whimpered.

"Get up and ride me you lazy whore," He said shaking her.

"Yessirsorrysirthankyousir," She said quickly, desperate to get Kevin's cock back in her pussy.

Kevin laid down on the sofa as Mary hungrily climbed on top and sat on his dick. Without any prompting she started enthusiastically bouncing on top of it. She did so with so much gusto that her mature tits quickly flew out of the flimsy dress. Kevin reached up and started squeezing them, before leaning forward and wrapping his mouth around it. Mary gasped again, in pleasure this time as the tongue flicked her nipples sending her into another orgasm. Kevin sucked her tits for a while longer before laying down and putting his arms behind his head. He laid, not moving, watching as the woman almost 20 years his senior jumped up and down on his cock. Her eyes were rolled up and her tongue hung out of her mouth as she came over and over again. He smirked at her bemused until her got bored. After 20 minutes he grabbed the teacher's waist and started roughly slamming his hips up and down. Mary gasped, cumming at every thrust. Kevin grabbed the pony tails on either side of her head and pulled her down, jamming the entire length of his huge cock into the professor's pussy. She let out a high pitched squeal as she squirted all over Kevin and the sofa. In the same movement Kevin started pumping pint after pint of cum up into Mary's pussy.

"Oh sir..." She moaned as he finally stopped.

She slid off him and laid on the sofa catching her breath.

"Clean my cock," He ordered, holding it to her mouth.

Mary obliged immediately.

"I've got a few ideas for some new rules," He said, stroking her hair as she licked a mixture of cum and her own juices off the student's dick.

New rules? Mary thought to herself as she sucked obediently, how much more could Kevin have planned?