Professor's Downfall

Story Info
First person story, caning leads to revenge degradation.
3.4k words
3.44
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene, Your office at the St Agatha reform school for wayward girls. A private boarding school for college girls whose parents want them to learn better manners and be proper young ladies.

***

You enter my office, ready for your punishment, like so many of my reform school girls, you know what to expect, punishment by caning. The only thing you don't know yet is how many strokes you will receive. I tell you to bend over the desk and grab the edges. You do it very nervously, I walk round behind you and lift your short pleated school skirt to reveal non regulation black thong panties, which reveal the firm pale globes of your ass, cheeks separated by the thin strip of material, and as usual when I get you girls alone like this my cock hardens in my trousers.

I love my job sometimes, I run my hand over your smooth peachy butt, feeling it shiver under my touch, and tell you to expect 12 strokes of the cane today! Your cheeks clench under my hand and you, start to protest.

"Please don't! You know you are not supposed to punish us this way, the rules don't allow for the cane. Please can't I do something else for my punishment!"

I ask you what you have in mind, you suggest lines, detention or something of that sort!

However, I enjoy these sessions too much for that sort of thing, and I lift the cane off the desk and prepare to punish you the way I enjoy. I tell you that you won't be able to sit down for a week after this, and I prepare to strike.

I look up to the corner of the room, where my hidden camera will record all this on my hard drive for later enjoyment. For the next few minutes my arm rises and falls, leaving a space in between each stroke for the welt to form and the heat to really build up. My cock hard in my pants the whole time. At the end of your punishment, you stand, legs shaking, tears on your face and eyes downcast.

I tell you to go and sit in the outer office and once you have pulled yourself together you should go back to your classes. After you head outside, I go sit down behind my desk, and re-play the experience on video, whilst I rub my cock, getting off on my cruel treatment of you. I am so engrossed in my own pleasure that I don't notice you peaking round the door watching me.

Unaware of your attention, I don't see the evil smile on your face as you bring out your phone and start to film me on your smart phone, as I wank to a video of me caning your ass! Once you have got enough, you send the video as an email to a few of your friends, girls I have previously punished and a couple of your male friends who you know would like to help you get even!

When you are ready you step back into my office and slam the door shut, I spin round in the chair in shock, my cock obviously in my hand but I quickly put it away in my pants and try to brazen it out. I tell you to forget what you saw and that no one would believe you if you told them. You show me the video and explain what you have done.

Now I am seriously worried, I could lose my job and possibly more, if that video gets out, so I ask you what I have to do to get out of this situation. You tell me that since I got off on making your ass so sore, that my penance should reflect that! You look significantly over at the cane!

I beg you not to do it and that I can't go home to my girlfriend with welts on my ass, video or no video I wouldn't be able to hide that! You think about this for a few minutes, clearly you really want to make me feel as sore and humiliated as you do.

Finally you reach a decision, you tell me I have a choice, I can accept 12 strokes of the cane from you right now, or if I need to be able to hide the evidence of my punishment, then you have another punishment in mind, which I will be able to conceal from my girlfriend, but it will need the help of a few of your friends, the ones you sent the video to!

You tell me to choose.

I really don't want anyone else involved, it's humiliating enough to be in this position with you but on the other hand I can't have marks on my skin.

So I tell you I will accept the second option, you tell me it will still be painful and humiliating, but won't leave permanent marks.

You make some calls, and we wait while your friends come up to the office, first, two other girls who also have a reason to want me to suffer, and then their boyfriends, who have both seen the stripes I have put on their girlfriends bottoms.

Once they all arrive, you go into a little huddle and check that they all agree to what you have in mind. I see a look of surprise on their faces but eventually they all agree to whatever you have suggested and I find myself, very nervous when you turn round with an evil grin on your face.

"OK, you say, us girls have decided that there is a perfect way to deal with a pervert like you, who gets off on caning, and humiliation. Since we have agreed not to leave marks, we have to be creative in how we are going to make sure you experience what it's like not being able to sit down for a week!"

"Now lets get started, drop your trousers"

"But, you said you wouldn't cane me?"

"Thats not what I have planned, but if you get to see naked ass, when you punish us, then so do we! Now pull them down, and your pants too!"

I reluctantly do what you tell me, and then stand there trousers round my ankles, hands over my cock, whilst you stare and smile cruelly.

"Right I don't suppose a spanking will leave any marks, boys hold him down"

Your friends come over and hold me over the desk exposing my ass, giving you girls the opportunity to take it in turns to spank me, which you each do, my backside gets redder and redder, but secretly I am smiling inside, I am pretty sure you all had it worse when I wielded my cane and once I get the video files off you I will make sure you suffer again!

Not to mention, I'm pretty sure my ass doesn't feel half as sore as yours does right now!

You call a halt to my spanking and tell me to stand up and go stand in the corner with my hands on my head, I start to pull my trousers up, but you tell me thats not allowed and I am forced into a demeaning shuffle as I head over to the corner and I stand there looking into the corner, hands on my head and red ass showing clearly for you all to see.

While I wait, I hear a gasp from your friends, and I guess you must have shown them the stripes I put on your ass earlier! There is more frantic whispering and then silence, all I can hear is a faint rustling behind me, then you tell me to turn round, and I am shocked by what I see! Your female friends have taken off all their school uniform, and are standing there in their underwear, I remember how cute their asses were from earlier encounters, but now I can see the firm swell of their breasts, nipples pressed firmly against the soft material of their bras, your friend Lucy has the bigger set, but Jen's nipples are amazing like bullets poking through the lace on her half cup bra.

You see me staring and the evidence of my arousal, and firmly tell me to look down at my feet, this is not for me but for the two guys you have brought! I wonder at this, but not for long, you have more orders for me,

"Right get the rest of your clothes off, come on strip for us!"

Having no choice, I strip out of my clothes, and stand there with my hands over my stiff cock, and look down at my feet! You and Jen move to either side of the desk and tell me to bend over again, which I do, you then proceed to use your school ties to bind my arms and legs to the desk. When you are satisfied that I am well secured, you finally let me in on your plans.

"Right, you left me humiliated and with a very sore arse, just so you could wank over it, so now it is time for some payback. I think you are going to wish you had just taken the cane in a minute. Now my friends here aren't gay, but they have decided to go along with my plan. Since they need to be very hard for this, Jen and Lucy have offered to help them get ready for buggering your perverted arse!"

I become increasingly afraid as I listen to your little speech, and start to struggle against my restraints, but all this does is pull the knots tighter and make you smile in a very disturbing way!

"OK, time for our little professorial pervert to get a brutal lesson in not fucking with his students!"

David starts to undress and Jen and Lucy go to work on him, rubbing up against each other and him, getting him ready for my asshole, If I wasn't about to be rudely violated, I would have been damn hard watching them grind over him, but somehow my mind is not on their display!

When he is ready, all three girls take turns to spit on my asshole, and David lines up behind me and starts pushing the head of his prick into my tight sphincter. I begin begging and protesting but I can see that I am not getting out of this, suddenly despite the attention my rear is experiencing, I remember the video camera is still recording and beg you to at least turn it off.

You laugh at me and tell me that you will need that video to keep me under control, but not to worry it will be kept safe and secure and only viewed by you and your friends when they want a laugh, maybe you will even play with yourselves watching it, the way I do when I watch my punishment videos?

The constant pressure is finally too much, even for my fear closed butt-hole, and David's head pops through and he presses forward brutally into my ass, I am snivelling and still feebly moving around on the desk, in a futile attempt for this to not be happening!

You girls gather round fascinated by the way my corn-hole is swallowing his prick, and then you shove his ass forward and I suddenly have his whole cock up my dirt-box, and his balls are pressed up against mine!

"I think that is enough kindness, now fuck him... Hard, I want his ass so sore he can't sit down for a week!"

David takes you at your word and begins slamming his dick in and out of me, each stroke I feel my insides being pulled out by the pressure of his cock leaving followed by the sudden fullness when he is deep inside!

He continues, changing tempo and depth, so I can never quite get used to it, occasionally pulling all the way out to give you girls and the camera a good view of my well used ass!

Then I recognise a change in tempo, which means he is on his final strokes, and I suddenly realise he plans to cum inside me, and I start to protest again, begging him not to do it, but without success, as he shoves up deep into my bowels again and groans as he pumps his seed into my hole.

You step up in front of me and lift my head up by my hair and tell me to look over my shoulder and say thank you to your friend! I realise this will also be recorded but what choice to I have so I do it, "Thank you David!" and then I ask you to untie me so I can slink off and rest up.

"I'm sorry, did you say let you up, did you really think it was going to be that easy! Right, annnnd up next, John why don't you show our little teacher here, how big your cock is!", your mate John steps up in front of me, unzips and pulls the largest, fattest cock out of his trousers I have ever seen. Now I really start to beg, "Please no, you can't be serious, really you have humiliated me, made my ass very sore, isn't that enough!"

You turn round lift your skirt and show me the raised welts on your ass, and tell me its time for some serious payback now!

Your mate spits down on my asshole and his cock, and for the second time a cock starts to push up into my dirt-box stretching me, and the pain and humiliation starts again, I can't believe its fitting into my ass! Before long he is banging me solidly, when he runs out of breath, he grinds inside me stuffed as deep as he can and when he gets his breath back pulls all the way out and then jack hammers deep into my bowels again!

I am getting very sore back there, but something is hitting a spot deep inside and my cock is semi hard but leaking so much pre-cum that its dripping to the floor!

You tell me I need to do more to get your friend off, as he is not a little fag like me, and tell me to put on a show, I really don't want to do that particularly in front of my camera, but I can't take much more of this brutal pace!

So I start, by asking for my arms to be released so I can reach back and pull my ass cheeks apart so your mate can really jam it up me! You like this plan so you untie my wrists, and I immediately reach back, pull my cheeks wide apart and start begging to be used hard!

"Please, I want to be your filthy little cum dump, ram it up there till I squeal like piggy, fill up my dirt-box with more spunk! Go on Sir, I want to show you and your friends what a slut I am! Mix your cum deep up in my shitter and then pull your cock out fast! I promise you all a real show. I will get down on the floor, my face in my own mess, and I will hold my hand under my stretched out and still gaping hole and catch it all as it slides out of me just to show you how well used I am!"

You realise my legs will have to be undone so I can do this, but you also realise I can't escape the mess I have got into and besides it will look as if I consented if I am untied!

So you untie my legs and tell me to keep it up, you recon your mate will really be ready to fill me up, soon!

"You are so big, you're wrecking my ass, please I so want you to pump your cum right up inside me, don't you want to see me on my knees face in my own filthy mess, hand between my legs, as your combined spunk drains out of my used asshole!"

Your friend likes this and almost at once he spurts deep up in my bowels, when it stops spurting he rips his cock out fast! I quickly place my hand under my sore and fully dilated ring, and try not to cringe as gob after gob of slimy spunk drops out! Legs apart, hand under my asshole I slowly and very sorely kneel down and get my face pressed into my own mess!

You and your friends love watching my utter degradation and make comments designed to make me feel even more humiliated, comparing my dick unfavourably with the two that have just been up inside me! Jen and Lucy, look between me and their boyfriends cocks and suddenly they turn and whisper to you! You laugh and I just hear you tell them "yes, thats a great idea!"

You all turn back to me and I can't help a shiver of fear, at the look of malevolent glee on your face, "OK, bitch only a few more things left for you to do, and you will be done, bet you are glad to hear that hmmm"

"First after you have rubbed your face all over the evidence of your excitement, I want you to kneel up and hold your hand out to show us what you have collected!"

I do as you order and kneel there asshole throbbing between my legs, face glistening with my own pre cum, and hold out my hand to show you the slimy mess I have collected!

"Right, tell us how much you liked that and how proud you are to have a handful of young studs spunk!"

I start immediately, "Oh, thank you for showing me what a perverted little slut I am, I loved having my anal virginity taken by you David, and then having my asshole stretched wide by your massive cock John, and thank you so much for the gift of your spunk which I hold in my unworthy hand"

You clap my little speech, and then drop the bombshell, "Since you are so happy, to be holding my friends gift to you I think you should show them how much you appreciate it, lick it up off your hands, and make sure you look into the camera while you do it!"

I can't believe you want me to do this, as I look down into the sludgy, concoction, "Come on, quickly and make it look good, or we won't think you mean it, in which case I think a repeat performance might be in order?"

I immediately look right into the camera, and with a slightly shaky smile on my face proceed to lick and slurp the foul slimy mess off my hand, and then suck my fingers and thumb, gobbling away and making "mmmm, mmmm" noises throughout!

I finish and look up at you begging you with my eyes and hoping I have done enough to satisfy you!

You tell me "I was going to make you suck my friends cocks clean, but I don't think they would want this cos they aren't gay like you!" Instead, they step forward and wipe their cocks clean on my shirt!

You tell me there is one more thing to do, and then you are finished with me tonight and I can crawl off and sit on an ice pack!

Smiling, you tell me I can have a treat to finish, since I got interrupted in the middle of a wank, you think you should finish off, and you tell me to shove a couple of fingers up my asshole since I like the feeling so much, and wank off on my knees in front of you!

I do it, right there and then, I kneel there in front of you and your friends, tossing off, with my fingers up my bum and eventually I spurt on the floor!

You look at me and without being asked I bring my head down and start to lick up my own cum, and laughing you all head out, reaching under the desk and pulling out the hard drive you head after your friends with a final remark tossed over your shoulder as you close the door, "Well, done, pervert, see you soon!"