Professor's Roulette Pt. 03

Story Info
A professor gives in...
2.1k words
4.21
5.2k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks passed without him seeing or hearing from her. The far corner of the classroom where she normally sat remained empty every week and he honored his side of the deal by never charting her absence. When the paper was due, he gave her an A. He had toyed with the idea of giving her an F just to get her attention and, hopefully, back in his office. But he had decided against it, knowing the midterm exam was coming up anyway.

A week before the midterm, she finally messaged.

"Midterm. what do you want?"

Happily, he thought their contract needed some renegotiation. They had agreed to certain favors for attendance and boosted grades, but when she sprung the idea of sex on him, it had been worth attendance and a paper. Their contract no longer made sense and their arrangement needed redefining. He perked up at the thought of seeing her again.

"Let's talk at 6."

It was only a Monday, so there was potential for him to see her a few times before the midterm. Maybe everyday.

He sped through class and let everyone out early so he could get to his office. He had planned to lock the door and jerk off so he wasn't so eager when she arrived. Safe in his office, he sat at his desk and found the picture she had first sent of herself. He felt lucky he had finally seen what was beneath her bra and made a mental note to insist on more pictures when they bartered again.

He leaned back in his chair, unzipped, and let himself fantasize about their last encounter. He came quickly, grateful that he had decided to take the edge off before she could show up. He thought the chances were low that she would sleep with him again so soon, but not being so aroused would help him get through the bartering.

As he cleaned up and threw his used tissues in the trash, he heard a knock on the door. Panic shot down his spine and his eyes darted toward his phone on the desk, still glowing with her picture. "Just a second!" he nearly shouted. He scrambled to zip his pants up and snatched his phone to check the time and hide the picture. It was only 3pm. As he walked across the room, he figured it would be another professor or some student come to bother him. But he opened the door and she was standing there.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

He struggled to hide how out of breath he was. He also didn't want to argue with her in earshot of the crowded hallway. Confused, he backed away and held the door open, gesturing her inside. She found her usual spot at the chair in front of his desk and placed her bag on the floor. He shut the door and, hedging his bets, locked it.

"I wasn't expecting you for another few hours," he said, a little disappointed. Since it wasn't after 6 it would be too risky for them to do anything. The hallway outside the door was bustling with students getting to and from classes and his colleagues were still certainly around.

"Well, I had some time and thought you might be here," she said carelessly. She watched him sit back at his desk and let him get comfortable before continuing. "I think you should give me a 90 on the midterm, so my grades don't look too perfect."

Amusing.

"Should I?"

"Yes. I want to be valedictorian of the school, not this particular class. So long as my final grade is above a 95, I'll be set."

Maybe she had been right about who was using who, after all. He wondered how many other professors she had made this kind of arrangement with and suddenly felt foolish. There were plenty of male professors at the University... it really might be naive to think he was the only person to agree to this arrangement.

"Okay then," he said. "Then let's rethink our little agreement."

"What?"

"You meet with me, 3 times a week before any paper or exam is due. At the end of the semester, I'll make sure your average is what you want."

"3 times a week? Well...," she narrowed her eyes. "I don't know what it is I'm agreeing to do those 3 times a week."

He decided to be bold. "I'd like to do what I want. Just whatever I feel like that day." He shrugged. "Sometimes that might be a blowjob, sometimes that could be sex."

Her face went pink again and he saw her swallow. "Just three times a week?"

"Yupp. I'd also like to see more images of you. No clothes this time."

"How many?"

He smiled. "Let's say you'll give me at least six before the semester is over. At whatever pace works for you."

She leaned back in her chair and nodded. "That's fine then."

Playfully, he leaned forward over the desk and offered his hand. She rolled her eyes and shook his hand firmly. He checked the time on his phone again. 3:05pm. It still was nowhere near safe for anything to happen, but part of him didn't want to have to wait another day. Having her here in his office felt like the beginning of the inevitable. His gaze had dropped to her cleavage more than a few times, she was wearing a revealing blouse today... and his pants were already feeling tight again. Besides... the door was locked and maybe if they were quiet...

"So... it's not 6pm." he said, hoping she would leave before his desire took over.

"And? I don't want to have to come back later." She must have had more faith in the sound-proofness of the room than him. Or maybe she was also attracted to the implicit danger of fucking a teacher in his office while people were around.

"You should leave..."

She remained firmly planted in her seat. "Or I could stay."

"I suppose if we're quick..." he let his voice trail off as he began fondling his zipper. He was too aroused to resist or let common sense stop him. And beside, the thought of someone catching on to the sounds coming from his office felt thrilling.

"Come around to this side of the desk," he ordered.

She obeyed and stood at the corner of his desk, beginning to pull her pants down. "Show me your chest first," he said, watching her hungrily. He was massaging the front of his pants openly now, feeling surprised that he was already so aroused after having just cum. He wasn't sure what had gotten into him. When her shirt was off and she stood bare he pulled her closer to where he sat. His face was just a little lower than her breasts and he sat up to put one of her nipples in his mouth. He touched her waist, holding her to him while his tongue ran across her nipple. His other hand found the other breast, squeezing and pressing into it. He felt her holding the back of his head and he thought maybe she was getting some enjoyment out of this too.

"You're beautiful," he whispered when he had stopped licking. He heard a door open and shut in the hallway and more footsteps and chatter. And here he was, alone with her. More desire boiled up within him. He had to have her again.

In a swift movement, he stood up and grabbed her by the waist. He easily lifted her onto his desk in a space that was mostly clear. Some papers crunched beneath her and slid off the desk in the process. She took his lead and unfastened her pants, wiggling quickly out of them. He paused to look down on her, making a mental note of how sexy she looked in just her panties. "Lean back," he said, wanting her to lay in missionary. When she obeyed, he stared at her fat, perky tits, trying to note every detail of her body. He pulled his pants and underwear down just enough to release his cock, and exhaled with relief while he stroked it. He pumped for a few moments, content to let her wait as he stared at her chest. When finally he was ready, he helped her out of her panties, letting them slide easily down her thighs, over her knees, and off her foot.

He was standing between her spread legs, the desk holding her up just a little lower than his groin. Like her breasts, he thought her pussy was also perfect. Hairless, displaying its two thick, tucked folds, and a hint of pink in the middle.

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered. He heard another rush of footsteps in the hallway outside and stopped to stare at the door, praying no one would knock or try the door handle. Clearly another class had just let out and the sporadic chatter of the hallway had become a dull roar. Maybe nobody would notice their sounds in the ruckus?

He focused on her again and slid both hands up either of her thighs, holding her still while he positioned his cock.

"Actually, I don't have a condom," he said.

"That didn't stop you last time," she pointed out. She had clearly had enough waiting around and snatched him by the shirt, pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed her back and pushed his hips forward, grateful to find a warm, slippery pussy for him. When she broke their kiss, his first strokes were slow and tentative while he gauged how loud their shifting on the desk would be. He looked down to watch his cock entering her and noticed just how wet she was. "Is she enjoying this?" he wondered. The desk was thankfully pretty quiet, and he gambled a few harder thrusts in earnest, tensing at how good she felt. Again, he felt he wouldn't be lasting long like this.

He noticed in this position she wasn't wincing when his strokes bottomed out, instead her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. He felt possessive and lewd, watching her tits sway. "Do something for me," he grunted. "Squeeze your tits together and tell me I'm the biggest you've ever had."

She complied and pushed her shoulders forward, squishing her creamy tits together. He imagined her chest covered in his cum, thick shots of white slipping into her cleavage. "Now say the words," he whispered, moaning.

"I'm so wet, professor," she whined. "I've never had a cock this stiff... this big. Fuck me with your big cock!"

He immediately ripped his cock out of her pussy, feeling stiff as a board and near cumming. Her lewd, porn-worthy words had snapped him right to the edge, but he wanted to last longer than the brief minute they'd been fucking.

"Shit," he said, holding his dick in one hand, regaining his composure. The short break staved off the orgasm and he pushed in again, putting her legs on his shoulders. The feeling of her, the muffled sound of their thighs clapping, the sight of her chest... his orgasm immediately drew up again. He tried to think of something, anything, to help him last a bit longer.

"You're on birth control, right?" he asked, breathlessly, not sure why he even brought it up. Of course she would be.

"No, I'm not."

He stopped thrusting. They weren't using protection and she wasn't trying to prevent a pregnancy. "What?" a small voice in his head said.

He realized his hips had started moving on their own again. His cock felt achy, and her pussy was stretched tightly around the thick shaft of his dick. Sliding into her, he felt her muscles part for him, hot and tight and slick. He realized his body wasn't going to let anything get in the way of its release.

"Say it again," he sighed, resuming clumsy and quick thrusts.

She propped herself up on one arm and put her mouth beside his ear. "I'm not on anything," she whispered.

"Ah... fuck... that's hot," he heard himself say. His hands found the backs of her thighs and he pushed her legs down painfully, spreading her wider for him. He bucked and let himself get lost in her slippery pussy. He ripped her closer to him, so she was forced onto her back again. Knowing what he'd like, she pushed her tits together again too, letting him have an eyeful of her bare chest. Everything about the moment felt completely forbidden to him. He was in a locked office, buried in a student who was taking his cock raw. They weren't being especially quiet anymore and, even if they weren't caught, there was no telling if she would get pregnant. He felt rabid, driving himself closer and closer to the edge of an invisible cliff, so close to disaster.

"Cum inside me," she gasped. His orgasm drew up and he let himself unload. He squeezed her thighs while burying himself deep, shuddering over her as he finished.