Professor's Special Deal

Story Info
Two failing students are given a second chance.
1.3k words
4.02
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Torres's students kept glancing up at the clock, eager to get on with their days after being woken up so early for their first class of the day. Those who had a gap between classes would head back to their dorm and nap to catch up on precious lost sleep.

"See the syllabus for the assigned reading and essay. I expect it shouldn't be too challenging," Professor Torres said. "Class dismissed. See you all next week. Tyler, Ryan, could you both stay behind? Thanks."

The students filed out of the classroom like zombies except for the two she asked to stay behind, who both had their heads down, embarrassed that they were singled out.

Professor Torres sat in her chair behind her wooden desk and let the silence hang for a few moments. She looked at the two boys. Tyler was tall and boney. He was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants--typical attire for a freshman. Once he got some meat on his bones, he'd fill out nicely. Ryan on the other hand was short and a little chubby. At least he made an effort to dress for class with his button-up shirt and khakis. He had some amount of respect for the fine educational institution his parents paid forty grand a year for him to attend.

"You two... what shall I do with you? You show up to every class, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, unlike the rest of your classmates. But you're both failing. Why is that?"

They both looked up at the professor and then back down. Neither had anything to say.

"Could it be that you two are more concerned with me and what's underneath my clothing than what I'm teaching? Do you both think I'm more interesting than Economics 115? I see you both ogling me every single class. It's quite obvious."

Ryan finally spoke up. "It's just really hard to focus... The topics are so dry and boring."

"Yeah," Tyler said. "I try to pay attention, but my mind just drifts. You're just so..."

"So what?" the professor asked.

"Sexy..." Tyler said. Ryan nodded his head in agreement.

"Both of you come up here, right now."

The two boys looked at each other, got up, and walked up to her desk.

"Look at both of you pitching tents in your pants. Pathetic. Now you both know I can't control how I look. And I can't control your fetish for Latina women. But what I can control is your grades. So I'd like to propose a deal."

She looked over at Tyler, the tall one closest to the door, and said, "Pull that blind shut and lock the door."

"Uh, okay," he said as he did what he was told.

"One of you will be given a chance to pass this class. The other, unfortunately, will have to retake it. But it should be easier the second time around."

The demeanor of the boys both brightened at the prospect of being able to pass the course while having done basically none of the work.

"Come over to my side of the desk." They did.

Professor Torres reached out to their crotches and started petting them. She grabbed at their already hard cocks and started stroking them over their pants.

"Here's the deal. Whichever one of you comes first fails the class. The one who lasts the longest gets a C in the class. Sound fair?"

"N-no, that's not really what I'd call fair," Ryan said.

"Today's my lucky day," Tyler said. "You're screwed, Ryan."

"Don't speak unless spoken to. I want this to be a fair contest."

The professor pulled down Tyler's sweatpants and boxers. His cock flopped out, bouncing up and down.

"Tall boy with the big dick, no wonder you're so cocky," Professor Torres said as she grabbed it and started stroking it.

With her left hand, she grabbed Ryan's belt and undid it without even struggling. She undid the button and pulled down the zipper. "I like a man in briefs," she said, smiling as she looked up at the nervous boy who couldn't believe this was happening. She pulled his khakis down along with his briefs. "A thick boy. You're definitely not going to win any dick-measuring contests, but it'll do the trick when you learn how to use it. Are you a virgin, Ryan?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am," he replied as the professor stroked his cock.

"You're toast, dude," Tyler said.

"No breaking the rules," Professor Torres said. "I'll teach you a lesson about following them." She spat on Tyler's cock and began stroking it much faster than Ryan's. "You don't do the assignments, you don't study, and you don't follow rules. Even if I was some old man I don't think you'd be able to pass my class. How about you, Tyler? How many girls have you fucked?"

"A f-f-few."

"I'm gonna guess two. Definitely no more. You think you're such hot shit. But I see pre-cum. You better start saying the pledge of allegiance or do whatever you do to make yourself last longer."

Tyler swallowed, took a deep breath, and tried to zone out. Professor Torres was jerking them off in unison, alternating between speed and depth and grip.

"Let's have a little intermission," she said as she let go of their cocks. They bobbled up and down as if they had a mind of their own, craving the touch to return. Professor Torres looked at her watch. "I've got another class starting in ten minutes, so enough messing around." Professor Torres tore off her sweater and unstrapped her bra. Gravity took over and her large breasts with their wide, dark areolas bounced as they fell.

"Jesus," Tyler said.

"My sweet, sweet failures," she said as she ran a single finger along the bottom side of their cocks before returning to jerking the boys off. Ryan looked over his shoulder at the whiteboard, trying to focus on anything but what was happening. But Tyler was transfixed on her breasts. Soon enough his ass cheeks started to clench and his knees were getting weak.

"Do you wanna come on my tits, Tyler? Is that it? Well, come on, come on my tits you failure."

"N-n-no, I can last longer."

"I don't think so, mister. But look, Ryan's got some pre-cum too. He's not far behind." She licked the tip of Ryan's cock.

But Tyler couldn't hold out. He let go and went off the edge. Strings of warm cum flew out of his cock and covered Professor Torres's tits. "An admirable effort," she said, learning and kissing his cock and licking up the bit of leftover cum."

"But how are you lasting so long?" Tyler asked Ryan.

"I, uh, jerked off this morning before class."

"That's cheating!" Tyler replied.

"I'm the judge here, and I'd say that's not cheating--it's just luck. Sorry, Tyler. I guess I'll be seeing you regularly this summer while you take the class over. And I never make the same deal twice, so don't get any ideas."

Tears welled in Tyler's eyes as he pulled up his sweats and went to grab his backpack.

"We don't have all day here, buddy," the professor said to Ryan. "Let's get a move on if you don't want to have blue balls during your next class."

"Could you go a little faster, a little harder?" Ryan asked.

"I like a man who knows what he wants."

Tyler stood watching as Professor Torres, her chest covered in his cum, jerked off Ryan like it was what her doctorate degree was in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come!" Ryan said. And he did. Cum shot out and covered Professor Torres's face. She recoiled in surprise at his unexpected range.

"You twerp! I'm going to have to redo my make-up before the next class. I should fail both of you still. But a deal's a deal. Now both of you, get out of here. I need to get cleaned up. And don't even think about telling anyone about this or else you'll both get expelled so badly you won't be able to attend another college in this country."