Andrea’s Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman get’s a new job with lots of benefits.
2.5k words
4.51
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stimac
stimac
285 Followers

I was really excited, after being without a job for a good while, I'd finally got an interview for a personal assistant role and it was actually nearby, so no travel!

The interview was at 3pm and I arrived on time at an office block in town.

On arriving at reception I gave my name and was told to take the lift to the third floor, where the secretary Jane would receive me.

The lift opened at the third floor, but not into a corridor, but a massive office, expensively furnished and with a very attractive latin woman sitting behind a massive desk in front of another door.

As I entered, the woman stood up and sashayed towards me. I say sashayed because as she walked her large hips swayed, she was wearing 3-4inch heels which accentuated her movements with a skin tight skirt and her tits moved in rhythm in a loose fitting blouse.

Fuck, she looked like sex on legs to put it mildly!!

As she approached, she held out her hand and said

" Hi, I'm Jane, you must be Andrea, nice to meet you."

Her hand was soft, fingers long, looking even longer with her long, expensively manicured nails.

"Please take a seat."

Only then did I manage to say

"Pleased to meet you, yes I'm Andrea."

In front of her desk was a low coffee table and three chairs, I sat in one and she sat opposite.

As she sat the image of her garter belt straps was clear to see through her skirt, crossing her legs showed a good expanse of her thigh as well.

I had dressed smart in my best business attire with skirt just above my knee, blouse and heels, but no where near as high as Jane's.

She was very adept at making small talk and the interview progressed without it seeming like an interview.

After about thirty minutes she changed the small talk.

"Andrea, this position is to replace me, unfortunately I need to move to the south to look after my elderly bother, otherwise this position wouldn't be available.

The salary is very good, but there is also an extremely attractive bonus scheme for the right candidate.

David, who you haven't met yet is almost 70 years old and can be very demanding. Don't get me wrong, he's a lovely person and doesn't look a day over 60, but demanding he is.

Then frequently, I help when he's presenting to foreign clients, some of them need enticing to sign the deals!

Finally, he entertains his old friends and normally I'm there to serve them.

However, for this, I get a monthly bonus of 150% of my monthly salary."

Christ, I thought, this is mega bucks!

Jane then continued,

"This isn't to every woman's taste, but I see that you have been married for almost eight years, so you might be interested.

There is an unofficial dress code, David and his friends plus a lot of business acquaintances, love the style I'm wearing today.

You appear to have a very good figure so it would suit you.

Do you have any qualms about dressing like this, clothes so tight that guys can see your pantie line, if you're wearing them and garter belt straps, stockings and heels are a must?"

I was taken aback at the boldness of her question, but a salary like this in the town I lived was unheard of.

Would I mind being ogled by strange rich men, no I fucking wouldn't I thought, I was totally pissed off with my lazy husband.

"I can do that without any problem."

I replied.

"Great."

Jane replied.

"I've a couple of things to show you about the role, if you want to come with me I bring them up on my computer."

She stood up and so did I and we walked round her desk and she switched on the computer.

I stood next to her as the screen flicked on and she put her arm around my waist as she clicked on a folder with her other hand.

Fucking hell, the screen showed her with her mouth wrapped around a big fat cock, to be precise, her lips were around a big purple bell end with a massive ridge!!

The screen changed, now she was lying on her back on a desk with her skirt around her waist and legs in the air.

A naked guy was standing between her legs with his cock stuffed half way up her twat.

"That's David."

She said.

I just nodded my head, it was if I couldn't speak and my fanny was itching.

She then clicked another folder.

It opened and was a video, she was standing in front of two old black guys with a tray of drinks in her hand.

Her skirt was slit up the side until her waist, one of the black guys had his hand inside her skirt and was obviously rubbing her snatch.

The scene then changed, she was sitting on top of a black guy on a sofa facing the camera as a thick black cock was sliding in and out of her cunt. If that wasn't enough, an old, naked black guy was standing on the sofa and fucking her mouth!

She then switched off the computer.

My cunt was on fire, I was so turned on seeing this gorgeous woman beside me cavorting like a five dollar slut, I needed more.

"I have no problem with any of that."

I said and put my hand on her arse and squeezed it.

I'd have gone down on her then and there, but it was a job interview after all, unfortunately!!

Jane smiled and said

"Let me introduce you to David."

She led me by my hand to a door behind her desk, she knocked and opened it.

This office was even bigger and lushly furnished.

There was a large desk in one corner with a coffee table and low chairs in front of it.

Then at one side two large sofas making an l shape, I recognised one immediately as was the one where Jane was fucking those black guys.

Then on the other side was a large conference table with at least half a dozen chairs.

As we entered, an old smartly dressed gentleman got up from behind his desk and holding out his hand to me introduced himself to me as David.

Jane then spoke

"This is Andrea, she's passed the interview with flying colours and think she'll be an excellent replacement for me."

"Thanks Jane, could you bring us some coffee whilst I get to know Andrea a little please?"

David said.

As Jean left the room David offered me a seat in one of the low chairs in front of his desk and moved back to his original seat behind the desk.

I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me by, an excellent salary and lots of cock!

My business suit wasn't anything like Jane's, but I did my best and crossed my legs, from David's position he had a good view of my thighs.

David started the conversation,

"Did Jane explain clearly parts of the role, am sure they must have come as a surprise to you and to be honest aren't for everyone?"

As he said this I crossed and the recrossed my legs, my skirt was right up my thighs.

"Yes she did and the thought of so much activity makes it even more interesting!"

David then stood up and walked round to the front of his desk, as he did Jane came in with a tray of coffee.

"Your timing is perfect as always Jane, now let's let Andrea get a better feeling of the role!"

As he said that, Jane put the tray on the table in front of me and then took the other two cups to David.

We all drank, then Jane put her cup on David's desk and then kissed his face as she looked at me.

I'd already noticed that David had a semi on as he moved to the front of his desk before Jane entered.

As Jane kissed his face they both looked at me as she started to rub his cock through his trousers.

I could see it getting harder and David had his hand on the inside of her thigh and her skirt started to rise up.

They were obviously putting on a show for me, and I was loving it, my twat was already getting wet.

I didn't want to feel left out, so I uncrossed my legs and sat with my skirt at the top of my thighs and legs apart, they could both clearly see the bulge of my twat straining my panties.

That appeared to speed things up, David had Jane's skirt up around her waist and was rubbing her snatch through her panties, at the same time Jane pulled down the zip on David's trousers.

As his prick still in his black underpants stuck out of his trousers, I got up and walked towards them.

I dropped to my knees when I was close and grabbed David's prick through his pants. Leaning forward I started licking his bell end, then I get it in my mouth and started sucking through his pants.

His bell end was massive and I could barely get it in my mouth, but I did.

I pulled it out and gasped for air, then I changed angle and moved towards Jane's snatch.

As I did she parted her legs and thrust her hips forward, my tongue went right up her soaking wet crack through her panties.

I think they both got a shock, albeit a pleasant one!!

As I licked Jane's cunt she opened David's trousers totally and pulled his pants down revealing a nine inch prick with a massive helmet and ridge, my cunt was now dripping with excitement and anticipation!!

David reached down and put one hand under my armpit and lifted me up.

When I was standing he was kissing me, my tongue, still wet with Jane's cunt juice was in his mouth, Jane was licking my neck.

I felt my skirt being pulled up and my panties down.

They then moved so I was positioned leaning slightly back against the desk, my panties were around my ankles and I made sure quickly that they were only around one foot and parted my legs wide.

I expected and hoped David would finger me, what I didn't expect was they would both finger me at the same time.

Fucking hell they were both jamming their fingers up my twat, they weren't being gentle either!

David had two fingers up me, Jane had three in and was trying to get the fourth in.

My cunt was making squelching noises as they fingered me off.

Jane's tits were out, fucking hell her areola were like burgers and her nipples must have been half an inch long at least!

David was pulling one of her nipps and I started slapping her other tit, but hard, she was loving it.

I was now out of control, I wanted fucking and didn't care by who or what.

The language between the three of us was filthy, I was being called a dirty slut, whore, cock jockey, you name it, but dirty old fucker, perv etc., were going back to David from both me and Jane.

"Fuck me."

I shouted and I lay back on the desk with my legs spread, I had my hands behind my knees to keep them apart.

Both my holes were spread and David moved closer.

"Pick your hole and ram you cock in right up to the stalk."

I said.

"Fucking gorgeous slut."

David said as his cock tore up my asshole making my ears pop.

He was 69 years old yet he was fucking me like a 19 year old, his prick was like a bulldozer going up my ass!!

Jane climbed on the desk, her panties were off and she squatted over my face, her gash was soaking as my tongue went up her hole.

As my tongue went in she started grinding her gape over my face, my face was wet but she tasted great.

I managed to get my hands on her ass cheeks and pull them apart, when she pushed back she got a surprise, my tongue went straight up her asshole!

"She's got her tongue in my ass."

Jane squealed and flopped forward giving me better access, my tongue was now deep in her most sacred place!

She had her fingers in my cunt and from the angle she was at, it was obvious she was feeling David's cock through that thin membrane as he continued to fuck me rigid.

I lost count off how many times I came, Jane's cunt was dribbling cum constantly, at one stage I thought she was pissing it was so hard, I didn't care even if she was.

I now had two fingers buried in Jane's ass and my tongue was back in her cunt when David shouted he was cuming.

He pulled his cock from my ass, which made a very loud plop noise, then I heard him groaning. I couldn't see because my face was still in Jane's gash, but guessed that he was cuming on her face.

After about two minutes Jane lifted herself off my face and turned to face me.

Her face was covered in thick white spunk, she moved towards me and we kissed, as we broke the kiss I started licking her face and swallowing all that cum.

By the time I'd finished David was standing watching, his prick was still semi hard.

"That was fantastic Andrea, you're the perfect replacement for Jane."

I pushed myself off the desk and moved towards him.

"It was good wasn't it?"

I said, my asshole still gaping from the pounding I'd received, then I bent over and licked my ass juices off his cock.

When we had finished, David told me that I was to start work the following Monday, but on Friday afternoon there was a farewell drinks party for Jane here in the office, would I come and he would introduce me to his friends.

"Ofcourse"

I replied.

David then gave me the address of a shop and told me to choose as many outfits as I wanted and tell them to charge the company, I'll confirm with them in a minute.

I knew of the shop, very, very high end sexy clothes and lingerie.

I thanked him and that that I'd do my best not to disappoint!

I just about to leave when David asked another question.

" I noticed your surname Andrea, do you know a guy called Wayne with same surname?"

Fucking hell, I nearly feinted.

"Yes, he's my husband's dad."

I replied.

"He'll be at the party Friday."

David replied.

Oh my fucking god, I'm going to fuck my husband's dad, could this day get any better I thought as I left.

stimac
stimac
285 Followers