Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before it could close, Charlie put his hand up, "Mind if I talk with Jon for a minute?" He asked. Michelle answered by stepping back from the door. As she walked away from the door Jon and Charlie both followed her with their eyes and saw her reach down to the floor as her body faced away from them. As she bent at the waist her negligee lifted high up her legs and exposed her ass and lubricated cunt to both of them. Jon sucked in a breath and Charlie let out a wolf whistle in appreciation.

"Oh, stop it." She said as she stood up with the small paper she picked up from the floor. She turned and gave him a go away gesture with a smile still plastered to her face.

"Jon, I'm sorry if I pushed the boundaries of our neighborliness but you gotta believe me that I couldn't help it when I saw her window open a few days ago." He told him.

Jon nodded sheepishly and told him, "I get it. It's fine. Maybe don't do that again please." He asked.

"I promise I won't break your privacy unless asked to, as long as we have a poker night in a couple days. Michelle has to be the hostess though. How does that sound?" Charlie asked.

"Okay." Was all that Jon could think to say then watched as Charlie waved and walked away back to his house next door. Jon stood frozen in place and couldn't figure out how to move.

He was able to finally draw himself away from the door and close it but that was after another 10 minutes and it was only when Michelle walked back by and berated him for leaving it open. After that the rest of the day passed without anything happening and it seemed like any other day that had passed between them from before the Rodegia club. Near the end of the night Jon thought about what a great day it was and was thinking, 'This was a great day after all. So relaxing. I haven't felt this relaxed since... then he recalled what was sitting in the back of his head. RODEGIA, HIM, RICH OWNS HER PUSSY.'

With those thoughts blaring in his head he suddenly felt defeated and vowed that he would do everything he could to protect her unlike before. He would win her faithfulness back. With that he got ready for bed and fell asleep. Michelle however stayed awake late into the night and continued to play on her phone, texting and giggling into the early hours of the morning before she to fell asleep.

In the morning Jon rolled over and softly kissed Michelle on the lips before quietly getting up and getting himself ready for another day at work. When he looked at himself in the mirror all he could see was the boring professor that looked back at him last week and every week before then. Then he briefly closed his eyes and saw all the strong men that were in their lives from Charlie next door to her bosses and the men at the Rodegia Club. He wondered if the worst of everything was behind them now. He would be wrong, by a large margin.

Before he stepped out of the room, he looked at Michelle sleeping in the bed with the covers resting over her waist and the yellow garment shifted on her body. Her small breast was exposed to the chill of the morning air and her tiny nipple sat hardened like a cherry on the top of an ice cream sundae. Jon wanted desperately to bend down and have a taste of that sweet cherry but instead he pulled himself away from that idea and instead reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He aimed the camera on the phone at his sleeping wife and took a picture of her slumbering form.

Once satisfied that he got a good picture that he could use to jerk off to in the faculty bathroom he walked out of their room then out of the house and made sure to lock up before he left. When he got to work, he tried to focus on his lecture and on the days to-do list but kept seeing his attention and imagination falling back to Michelle and what she had already done and thinking about what she may do in the future. In the days lecture he kept looking around the class and the students. He found himself looking at Rich sitting smugly in the back row along with his friends. He didn't know if any of them were there with his wife but was sure at least some of them were.

He also looked at the women in the class and wondered how many of them were as willing to bend to the will of a stronger men as Michelle had been. He pushed his growing erection to the side which was created at the thoughts of the young coeds being fucked. After his last class he sat in his office and quickly tried to finish grading the paperwork strewn across his desk. A knock at the door roused him out of his task and he snapped an answer, "WHAT!" He screamed at the door.

"Oh Professor?" Came the answer in a sing-song voice. At once he knew the owner of the voice was Rich and that he wouldn't like where this was going but he cleared him to come in anyway. Rich opened the door and walked into the office like he owned it. "Good Lord, If I'd have known that she was going to be so wild and willing then I would have used her a long time ago. I gotta thank you too Professor. Because of your antics, it seems that we will get more time with her again. My elders in the club watched her video and decided that she would be playing a part in their celebration coming up at a downtown club." He told him. Then continued, "I'll trade a picture of her that I know you haven't seen yet. Would you like to play that game?" He asked.

"What do you mean? From that night? I was there, there's nothing that I didn't see then." Jon answered and was assured that there wasn't anything that he didn't see happen. There was a glint in Rich's eye that worried him though. "It was from that night, right?" He asked now sounding less assure of the answer.

"More like from this afternoon." Rich told him and held his phone so that the back was facing Jon and the screen faced Rich. Jon saw his facial expression as he looked at his phone and wanted to know what he was looking at. "You see, one of my Eldermen called her this morning based on information I gave him and gave her instructions and this afternoon he set up an appointment that she is likely just finishing up with now. This picture was sent out by him as she was getting ready and he in turn he sent it out to the rest of the club as a sort of teaser." Rich told him as he made a big show of rubbing his cock through his pants as he looked at the picture.

Jon now felt like he needed to see whatever was on his phone. He didn't care what he needed to do to see it. "Please...Let me see it...sir." He begged from behind his desk. "What do you want." He asked pleading with his body and eyes.

"I can see that you mean what you ask so I'll show it to you. When was the last time you took nude shots of your slutty little wife?" Rich asked him. Jon fumbled in his pants for his phone and brought up the picture from this morning with her asleep with her breast out. "Oh yeah. That's the slut I remember. What kind of degenerate takes a picture of his wife without her knowing? Airdrop that shit to me now!" He said to Jon. Jon fumbled with his phone and though he had done it before he always seemed to forget how to.

Rich grew tired of waiting and grabbed the phone out of his hand and performed the action quickly. He didn't hand the phone back when he was done and instead Jon watched as Rich scrolled through his phone and knew what he was looking for. He also knew that he would find what he wanted because she had sent him worthwhile photos on more than one occasion. When he was through with his search, he handed the phone back to Jon and smirked. He then showed his phone to Jon.

What he saw caused him to forget how to breath. On this other man's phone was his wife at home in their bathroom taking a selfie. That in itself wasn't abnormal for her but what she was wearing was. She had done her makeup to an extent that she hadn't done in years and she curled and styled her hair then draped it seductively over her left shoulder. Her gaze was away from the camera and that made the picture even sexier. She was without clothes but leaned into the counter in her underwear with one arm propped on the counters edge.

Her underwear was bridal white and looked like it felt soft. Jon knew this pairing very well as it was what she wore under her wedding dress the day they got married. The difference is that this wasn't a picture he had ever seen; this picture was taken today. The bra held her small breasts perfectly and had a glossy satin bow between the cups and see through lace sides. Below that was her exposed abdomen and then the start of her garter belt which was equally as see through.

Jon could just make out the top of her panties and the geometric design on the front panel he could see made him recall that beautiful wedding night which would need another story to be told. He knew it was a thong and her garters straps pointed down her thighs and he could just make out the white lace thigh-highs before the counter blocked the rest of her. Jon stared at the picture and thought of how sexy those bright red lips looked and he imagined them wrapped around a cock.

Rich smiled and pulled his phone back to him and pocketed it. "You may want to check on that wife of yours Professor. She could find herself in a lot of trouble and you wouldn't want that would you?" He asked smugly. Before pocketing his phone and walking out with a treasure trove of new pictures he secured from Jon's phone as well as any other information he seemed to take along with them.

As soon as the door closed behind Rich, Jon was calling Michelle. He tried nine times and each one went unanswered. Jon began to worry and stood to pace in his office. His fingers began to call her for a tenth time when his phone rang in his hands. He startled at the suddenness of the call and quickly answered it when he saw that it was from her. "Michelle, are you alright?" He asked her on the phone.

"She's fine but you are interrupting her audition." The male voice said. It was the same one he had heard muffled the previous day.

"Who are you? Why do you have her phone? Is she alright?" He asked in quick succession and wasn't sure if he was ready for any of the answers that he would receive.

"Who I am is a very important man and while I won't go into the specifics of what she's doing I can tell you that she's performing exceptionally well. In fact, she will be the main attraction tonight in our downtown public sex club. I would say that it caters to a select clientele but tonight is an open house and I expect that with the talent she's showing that our memberships will increase exponentially. I will throw you a bone though. Come to the address I text you and see for yourself." He told Jon then hung up. Jon then received a notice on his phone that had an address and as he opened the locations in his Maps app, he received another message.

In that new message was a picture. As he looked at the small picture that sat silently in his app, he clicked it to get bigger and willed it not to be real. In the picture was a silver-haired man sitting comfortably in a well-worn brown leather chair with a stately impression being given off. Between his legs there was a woman and her head was in his lap.

He recognized her as his Michelle and as he looked at the picture, he saw that all that remained of her clothing was the garter belt and stockings that he had seen in the picture on Rich's phone. The air blew out of him, but he couldn't look away. As he zoomed into the picture, he could see her mouth wrapped around this older man's cock and a smear of her lipstick down the shaft. His first thought was how good of a camera must have been used to get such a good resolution followed secondarily by 'Oh My God. Not my Michelle, Not again.'

He then fell to the floor and began crying as he looked at her on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Jon then decided again that he was going to take her back and show how strong he could be at the club he summoned to. Since he didn't know where she was at this moment, he knew he couldn't do anything until then. He stood and felt the anger course through his body. He wanted to break the world but as he looked around his office, he decided to settle on flipping his desk.

He gripped the edge of the desk and pulled up hard and quick and he looked on in surprise as the desk suddenly lifted up and rotated away from him. The papers and adornments on the desk flew upwards and scattered to different places in the office where they all seemed to crash with different versions of the same thud. The papers landed last and he watched amazed at what happened as they floated down gingerly. 'I'm gonna kick ass' he thought smugly to himself as he grabbed his tweed jacket and walked out of his office with as much authority as he could muster.

Jon drove home angry but also somehow excited for what he felt was going to happen tonight. There was no question in his mind that he was going to bring back Michelle from the grips of these evil men and that no force on Earth could stop him. He felt invincible. When he got home, he saw Charlie come out and Jon decided that he didn't have time to deal with him and kept walking to the house. "Jon, Jon wait up." Charlie said. Jon tried to ignore him and as he reached the front door, he realized that he wasn't going to make it inside before Charlie got to him. He turned around and tried to look at him with as much contempt as possible.

Charlie seemed to not notice the look on his face and instead he told Jon about how Michelle looked when she left. "I'm telling you man, I didn't want to look like I promised I wouldn't today but she literally stood at the window in that white bra and panty set with the garter and stockings and I couldn't not look when I saw her like that. She looked perfect and I have to admit to you that I pulled my dick out and jerked off. I didn't want it to be something I held from you after I promised. But fuck man. Why would she leave the house in that dress? It left nearly nothing to the imagination." He told Jon and Jon noticed that when he mentioned the outfit and the dress, he licked his lips and was remembering it.

"I know you took a picture so just fucking share it, man!" Jon told him.

"Not so fast. How about a little quid pro quo?" He asked him.

'Again?' Jon thought to himself and decided he wasn't even going to play that game. Instead he said, "Fuck Off, I have to be somewhere tonight." And walked into the house, closing the door with force in Charlies face. Jon found himself once again self-satisfied with the authority he showed in that instant even though he desperately wanted to know what she left the house in.

He almost ran into their bedroom and searched her wardrobe and the drawers of her dresser trying to find out what she must have been wearing. After nearly an hour of searching he still couldn't figure it out and gave up. Once he gave up, he stood in the middle of his room and it looked like a tornado had ripped through their room as he had thrown the contents of her drawers and the closet all over the place.

Jon changed his outfit into something that looked as little like the professor image that he seemed to give off. Instead he dug deep into his own clothes and found a pair of long unworn black jeans and pulled out a black shirt to pair it with. He looked in the mirror and felt satisfied with the man that looked back at him. Looking outside and seeing that the sun had set, then looking at the clock he realized that he needed to get moving or he wouldn't make it to the club in time. The keys were sitting where he left them when he walked in and he grabbed them as he walked out the door and drove away from his house on a mission to save Michelle.

The phone chirped out directions at intervals that provided him with the advanced notice that allowed him to turn when he needed to. He realized as he drove that the buildings were getting fewer and fewer and the space between them was becoming more plentiful. By the time his phone told him that he had reached his destination he was parked in front of a warehouse looking building. The traffic parked outside was impressive and he had to push his way through a large line to make it to the front where he had to pay a $100 entry donation. As he begrudgingly paid the bouncer taking the money, he winked at Jon and assured him that tonight's entertainment was Prime-Cut meat and it would be worth the entry cost.

Jon felt his stomach turn as he walked past him and into the darkened club. He looked around and saw that everyone was looking to the stage where there was a large breasted woman currently fucking herself with a bowling ball pin. Her tits sat hanging low on her chest and covered the peach bra that he assumed had held them in place until they were pulled out.

The men shouted obscenities and spurred her to take more of the pin into her cunt. Jon could see the tears on her face and saw that she wore a ring on her left ring finger. It glittered in the stage lights that shown on her and he suddenly felt like his position wasn't entirely new. Once he felt that way, he looked in the crowd differently. He figured that if he was told to come for Michelle then if this performer was likewise married then her husband would be here as well.

As he scanned the crowd, he saw one man that refused to look at the stage. Instead he made a concerted effort to stare a hole through the dark amber bottle sitting in front of him at the bar. Jon made his way over to the man and asked, "Did they make your wife do that?"

The man looked up from his bottle and glanced to the stage in time to see the top knot of the pin slide into her pussy. He quickly looked away and said, "Thanks for that man. Now I won't be able to unsee that or sleep with her for a week and by then she'll be so full of other mens cum that she won't be able to feel me."

Jon looked from the stage to the man then back to the stage and couldn't help but enjoy watching her being forced to expose herself and that her husband sat uselessly at the bar. He understood the power it gave these men but told himself that it was different for his Michelle. He wouldn't let this happen to her. He let that thought escape his mind as he watched this man's wife continue to fuck herself with the bowling pin and she even walked to the edge of the stage where multiple men clamored at the chance to reach up and grab at her hanging tits as well as run their fingers over her pussy mound and a few jostled for space to rub her clit.

Jon saw the look of excitement and humiliation plastered on this woman's face and looked back at the man sitting at the bar refusing to look. He was now busy picking the label off of his bottle of beer. When Jon looked back, he saw that the woman was looking right at the back of his head. "Hey buddy I think your wife wants your attention." He told the back of the man at the bar.

"Can't you understand? I can't. I'll never be able to see her the same. She'll never just be the mother of my children. Over the last few weeks I've already seen her used in a gangbang, used as furniture and all sorts of implements shoved in her pussy ass and mouth including a dog fucking her the first time we came here. I'm literally on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I never thought that her trip to the grocery store would lead to all of this." He told Jon and saw that there were tears rolling down his chin.

Even though he said he couldn't watch, Jon saw as he turned on his stool and faced the stage. She was still standing at the edge where the crowd continued to grope her and maul parts of her body. We could clearly see that one man had his hand wrapped behind her and from her expression he had at least one finger and maybe more up her butt.

The DJ attempted to take control of the animals on the edge, "Alright gents. Hold tight to that pin for the lady. Her husband is her watching as she fucks that big thick wood tool." That simple announcement caused the crowd to get louder and after being asked to hold the pin the men held tightly to the pin and we all watched as she moved up and down on the pin until we saw her reaching a climax and to our surprise she squirted her juices all over the men in front of her. As she came down from the high of her climax, she slowly pulled herself off the bowling pin and covered her breasts and pussy as best as she could. She then quickly walked off the stage and the crowd demanded more.