Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry boys. That was just the appetizer. Next up is a main dish that we are sure you are going to just eat up." The DJ shouted over the club's speakers. The husband that Jon had been feeling sad for was now intently watching what was going to happen next. Jon was about to ask him how he could change his attitude so quickly when his phone buzzed with a message from Michelle.

He opened the phone and saw a picture of Michelle in a black cloak with gold filigree along the border and a hood attached to it. He couldn't see what was under the cloak, but he knew it wouldn't be good. Along with the picture was a message. "Are you prepared for what's about to happen?" Jon was shaking so much with anger and adrenaline that when he tried to type, all that came out was gibberish.

Before he could make a coherent reply, he once again heard the DJ come on the speakers. "Here she is boys. Give our next whore for the night a round of applause. She's shy and not use to the attention but we know that you will all give her the hand that she needs. She's got small tits but a mouth that makes up for it. Alright boys, bring her out." With that announcement Jon watched two large men begin to walk out a woman onto the stage.

She seemed apprehensive about what she was doing and though he couldn't see her face he raced to the stage as quickly as he could. Jon pushed his way through the mob of sweaty men that all vied for a close position near the stage, but he felt justified because he couldn't let Michelle take her cloak off and felt that if he didn't get to her first then there wasn't a chance.

As he pushed harder and got nearer the stage, he began to hear threats hurled in his direction and occasionally a shove of anger. Jon could feel the anger behind him and knew that if he were to stop and turn around then he would be face to face with a lot of angry and horny men and he knew that no matter how adamant he was to save Michelle, he knew that he couldn't take on the whole crowd. As he finally made it to the stage, he rested the palms of his hand on the edge of the stage.

Under the palms he felt the slick puddle of the juices that came from the wife that left the stage after she fucked the pin. He looked to the edge of the stage and saw the cloak from the picture, the hood was draped over her head and it was closed tightly. He still didn't know what she had on, but he wasn't ready to find out either. Jon firmly planted his hands and jumped up onto the stage.

Before he had time to advance on her, he was gripped from behind and pulled down to the floor. "Party Foul, Nobody onstage except the girls and the specially invited." The DJ announced. Jon found himself flat on his back and as he was dragged towards the opposite side of the stage from where he saw her coming onto the stage, he craned his neck so that she knew he came to save her. The strong hands dragging him pulled him to a side door and as he was being dragged through the door, he caught just a quick glance as her cloak was removed. What he saw struck him like he wasn't expecting it to.

When her cloak was removed, he had just a moment to see and process her. What he saw was a large volume of bright red curly hair. This woman pale body made the color white look tan and he saw that she also allowed her hair on her pussy to grow thick and it held the same bright color as the hair on her head. She was beautiful and he wanted to see more of her then felt guilty because he wanted to save Michelle. He also wondered where Michelle was if she wasn't onstage. 'The DJ said that this redhead was the main course. If that's the case, then does that mean there will be a dessert as well?' He wondered to himself.

As he had these thoughts the hands that dragged him suddenly stopped and released their tight gorilla grip on his clothes then retreated away from him. Jon quickly recovered to his feet and turned around to face those men that dragged him back here. To his surprise he didn't see large men and instead he was face to face with the silver haired man that he saw in the picture earlier. Jon suddenly felt his words falter and while he waited for his brain to come up with something to say to this man to release Michelle, he heard the crowd from the front of the club as they got to witness the ginger treat onstage.

The man saw Jon look towards the crowds' noise and then laughed at him, "HA, HA, HA, HA" came the man's voice in a deep booming fashion. His simple laugh made Jon feel empty and powerless. When he looked back at the man, he watched this man open his mouth to speak, "You came here and thought you would jump onstage and drag Michelle away from our paying customer? How did you think that was going to go for you? Too bad you didn't see my guards when you tried that. If you did you may have made it further into spiriting Jill off the stage. I can see that you want to go back and watch her show but alas, because of your actions you will need to be punished." He was told.

"Please don't hurt Michelle. I'm sorry. I love her so much I can't lose her." Jon pleaded to the man as he looked him in the eye.

"Hurt her? I wouldn't dream of it. It is you that will be punished. With that he waved a hand at the two men that held him in place. They each placed a hand on one shoulder then punched him in his kidney on both sides. The searing pain he suddenly felt course through his body was intense. He wasn't aware pain could feel like that. His vision went white for a moment and he fell to his knees.

Jon sat kneeling on the ground with his hands rubbing his back "Who are you?" He asked the older.

"My name is Tyler Gaster and I am the fifteen wealthiest man in the world. I'm aware that you haven't heard of me and I make it my business to make that the case. My anonymity allows me to conduct my extra-curricular activities with ease." He was told.

"Mr. Gaster, Where is Michelle? Will you please let us go?" Jon asked. "We won't tell anyone." He continued.

The silver haired man laughed at his plea. "Not tell anyone? Of course you will, and it doesn't matter because no one will believe you and those that do believe you are already follow my directions." Mr. Gaster said to him. He then looked at the two large men behind Jon, "Take him back out front and be sure he has a great view and that he watches all of it. Jill is almost done, and I know that the crowd will tear Michelle apart if we let them. Perhaps we will." He told them and Jon watched Mr. Gaster leave him there with these bouncers.

"Come on buddy, get up and follow us." The bald one said to him. Jon expected that they would walk ahead of him but instead their idea of following them consisted of each man grabbing one of his elbows and picking him up and dragged him back to the front of the warehouse where the stage was.

As they emerged from the door that separated the back of the warehouse from this club like atmosphere, he was aware that the feeling inside of the club was even more intense than it had been when he was dragged away. He kicked himself for assuming that that redheaded woman was Michelle and that he now lost his chance to help her. He felt helpless and his shoulders slumped forward. The men walked him to the bar and as they neared the stools that lined the bar, he saw the patrons scatter knowingly from the path. Jon found himself deposited on a stool facing the stage and on either side of him was one of these men.

"Don't make us do anything you will regret! We like to enjoy the show and if you act up then we will miss more of it. Be a good boy and your girl will be returned in mostly one piece. Hell, she may come home fuller than she left." The man with slicked back hair said to him and both of them shared a hearty laugh that seemed to come from deep in their bellies.

Jon looked around the room and onto the stage where Mr. Gaster appeared and received a large round of applause. He then saw Mr. Gaster raise his hand and pat down the volume around him and was surprised that the rowdy men suddenly became completely silent.

Mr. Gaster then spoke like he was proud of what he provided to these men. "Are you pleased with what you have seen tonight?" He asked and allowed the men to applaud and scream their approval then quiet back down before continuing. "Was your appetizer enticing?" He asked and another loud cheer went around the club. "I wasn't sure if that pin could fit in her cunt, but she sure did her part. Perhaps she will be ready to play with more pins later and show you how skilled she is with a pair of balls."

The crowd laughed and cheered again. Jon also caught many heads turning to each other and assumed that what they were asking each other is if they would get to fuck her or if they wanted to even try after watching her take that pin. "And what about Jill? She is all the way from Ireland and before her husband crossed me, she had only ever slept with him. I wasn't able to watch her show tonight but I can tell you that I've had plenty of private shows with her and she doesn't disappoint, does she?" He asked.

"I must admit that I was thinking that was all I would be able to provide for you just two days ago but as luck would have it there was a new piece that jumped onto my chess board. Turn your heads to the man sitting between my two most trusted security members at the bar. I want everyone to thank him for what you are about to see here tonight!" With that Jon saw every eye turn to him and a chorus of drunk and rowdy thank you seemed to hit him like a wall.

Jon didn't know what else to do and so he lowered his head and mumbled, "Your welcome."

Mr. Gaster then got the crowds attention, "His wife is a knockout. Earlier today I had her between my legs, and I'm told by a trusted friend that she is adept at more than sucking cock but that all of her holes are equally as pleasant. Tonight, she is going to try to show us what she has." With that Mr. Gaster walked off the stage.

The DJ allowed his boss to retreat from the stage before announcing the last entertainer. "Here for your viewing pleasure is Michelle. The wife of that dumbshit that tried to jump on stage." He said and the crowd didn't cheer but instead glared back at Jon and he heard many of the men there scream the same things to him from all around the bar.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR GIRL UNTIL SHE CAN'T WALK."

"SHE'S GONNA BE SO FULL OF CUM THAT SHE'S GONNA BE LEAKING FOR A MONTH!"

"FUCKING CUCK!"

He tried to block out what they were saying but he couldn't ignore all of them and it made him feel smaller and smaller until he heard the music begin to play and he watched as Michelle walked out onstage. Leading her was a small man in a black robe and a hangman's hood. He led her to the center of the stage with a three-meter leather leash that was attached to a collar that was better suited for a dog than a person. Her cloaks hood was drawn back on her head which revealed her hair draped over her shoulder and her cloak was opened wide as well and seemed to open wide as she walked to the center of the stage. It astonished Jon at the theatrics that Mr. Gaster seemed to produce with such smut.

As he watched her being led on stage, he was slightly surprised that she wasn't completely nude but what she did wear was very strange for her. The outfit was a series of leather straps that crisscrossed her body tightly in different directions. They seemed to showcase her exposed breasts and also her pussy was framed by those same straps as they wrapped around her upper thighs separately. Her hands were bound to the sides of her legs. These aspects weren't what had Jon Speechless. What caused him to nearly forget himself was the Gimp mask that she was wearing.

From his seat he could see the shine of the mask and it encompassed her entire head except for a hole in the top that allowed the hair to escape and drape around her shoulder and a large gaping hole where he could see her mouth. The bright red lipstick he saw in the picture earlier was clearly reapplied and looked amazing from where he was sitting. He knew that it was Michelle because he knew her body. He knew each freckle and the way her mouth was shaped. Jon tried to look away but the men on either side of him punched him lightly between his legs. "Don't make us punch you hard." They warned him. With that Jon watched the show onstage.

The hooded man commanded her to kneel and Jon saw her readily comply. He then reached over her body and unhooked her hands from her sides freeing her. Without being spurred further she reached for the source of the voice that commanded her and she found him then groped around until she blindly was able to find a part in his robes that she reached into. When her hands came back into view, she held his growing cock in her small delicate hands. "Suck it whore!" The man said to her. Which she did by leaning forward and taking him into her mouth. The mask she wore was a small godsend because no one would be able to recognize her.

From his seat he was amazed at the fury that she seemed to attack this man's cock. She was akin to a wild animal and Jon was unable to hide his confusion as the men looked at him from either side. "The boss gives them a little something for their nerves. I believe that Richard the third gave you a small dose the other night before her visit to the club? Well this is the full dose and it would make Princess Diana suck and fuck the entire Parliament for a stick of gum." They told him. The evidence, it seemed, was clearly present when he looked on stage.

Jon continued to watch her felate the man onstage when he saw a man the same age as Mr. Gaster seemed to be, but this man was fat and balding. He too wore a set of black robes that seemed to part at his cock as it led at least nine inches in front of him as he walked toward Michelle. He announced to the crowd, "This whore works in my company. I've seen her flaunt this body around so much that I've nearly raped her many times before she fell into our laps. How fortunate for us. In fact, I've had the pleasure of watching her play with herself in the bathrooms at work as well as strip down in her office for that loser in the back." He then kneeled behind Michelle.

He gripped her cloak and pulled it off of her. Jon heard the unsnapping of buttons as he tore the garment from her and flung it into the crowd where it was snatched up like a foul ball at the World Series. He then wrapped a pudgy hand around a handle that was connected to each hip where her hands were attached, and it wrapped around her back. Michelle never stopped sucking the hooded figure but allowed this fat man to pull her ass towards him. Jon felt tears falling down his face, but he also felt his dick straining for freedom. If he didn't think about what he was watching, he could imagine it wasn't his Michelle and that it was just somebody else.

The fat man pulled her handle above her ass and Jon watched as she came in contact with his bulbous head and startle at the feeling as it nestled between her cheeks. "Let's take this mask off so your husband can't imagine it isn't you." He said as he unzipped her mask at the back then slid it forward where it came off her face and rested comically on the hooded man's cock as she continued to try and pleasure him.

"There, That's better. Isn't it Jon!" He said and looked into the crowd directly at Jon. Jon looked him in the eye and wasn't able to look away even as this fat man that he knew stared at him and ran his fast hands over her body. He felt like she was no longer his alone and that feeling intensified as the fat man moved one of his hands off the handle and grasped the base of his cock and slid it between her legs.

He then saw the hooded man pull his cock out of her mouth and throw the Gimp mask into the crowd which was gobbled up as well. Jon then heard him say something to Michelle and whatever was said he watched as Michelle opened her mouth and looked up expectantly at the hooded man. The man over her held his hood out and Jon watched as a thick string of spit lowered and fell into his loving wife's mouth. As she was closing her mouth she suddenly yelped as the fat man behind her was finally able to line his cock up and pushed all the way into her cunt. 


Jon saw her eyes shut tightly and her mouth gape open. The spit she had just accepted into her mouth spilled out as she was pushed forward. The hooded man didn't take kindly to the wasted spit and slapped her hard across the face. She looked up at his faceless head and Jon could hear her beg for his forgiveness as the man behind her continue to mercilessly fuck her from behind.

"God Damn it Jon. This cunt is exceptional. I can't believe you would let her come to a place like this but that is your own stupidity. I plan on fucking her at work every day and send her home to you fill will a bucket of cum. She's going to help us get so much more work from new clients." As he finished that taunt at Jon, he pulled the handle, so she was pulled tight against the man's belly and the fat man jerked as he filled her up.

"First load of the night for your wife." He said then pulled out and stood up which seemed to take a great amount of effort. He stood on the opposite side of the hooded figure and grabbed a fistful of her hair and turned her head to his deflating cock and shoved the soft dick that still glistened with his cum into her mouth.

Jon watched as she cleaned him completely and never once did she seem to look disgusted or scared. While the hooded man waited patiently, he leaned down and took apart each of the leather bands that crossed her body until she was completely nude. Once the fat man felt his dick was sufficiently cleaned, he pushed her away from him. She fell gracelessly to the ground.

The hooded man walked away from her on the stage and walked to the opposite end of the stage from where the fat man walked away. Jon watched as Michelle laid alone on the stage and saw her look out into the crowd of so many horny men's faces. He suddenly saw trepidation on her face until her eyes landed on him at the bar. When she found his eyes, she gave him an icy stare. Jon felt that look in his soul and felt broken but still rubbed the erection between his legs.

She didn't remain alone for long as the hooded man returned to the stage and with him, he dragged a table behind him. To Jon it looked like a standard folding table that he would use for a picnic table with a little more structure to it. On the table were three straps spanning the short side. He placed the table in the middle of the stage and pointed to the table.

Michelle saw this and moved to the table and climbed onto it. She placed her knees on the table then sat between her heels so that her feet hung off the table and her pussy was exposed below and behind the table. Jon then watched as this man placed the straps over her body and cinched them on the opposite side of her then tightened them down. When he was done tightening the two-inch wide straps Jon could see the material digging into Michelle's skin.

Michelle turned to face the crowd and Jon saw the pained expression on her face which was replaced by surprise when she felt what the hooded man now pushed into her. The cold metal of the large dark blue mag-lite pushed into her. At intervals he would pull it out then push it further into her. As he pushed more and more into her Jon could hear her whimper and then moan from the cold of the object and with how deep it was able to go.

When the hooded man was satisfied at its depth, he turned the flashlight on which cast a bright light over the crowd. He then dug in his pocket and pulled out a small egg shaped contraption and Jon wasn't able to see exactly what he was doing because of the blinding light but he heard her gasp and from where the hooded man was standing Jon knew it had to have been placed in her ass. The DJ informed the crowd what it was, "It's a fucking vibrating egg!" He told everyone and the crowd cheered in unison and also begged to turn off the flashlight.