Professors Wife intro to Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon heard Michelle get louder and louder when she exploded in a banshee's scream from her climax and fell silent then he heard her beg to be let go. Her please were ignored as the hooded man stood next to the table and simply stared at her. Jon saw liquid dripping from the end of the flashlight and fall to the floor where it made a SPLAT sound and a small pool began to form. Jon then saw and heard Michelle begin another crescendo as a new climax began to take her body.

She seemed to shiver on the table and her voice now seeming to be hoarse still hurt Jon's ears as she screamed through another orgasm. When she completed that the hooded man decided that she was done. He pulled out the flashlight but left the small egg in her ass where it continued to vibrate her rectum.

He waved to the side of the stage where a new implement was brought out. This was a chair that Jon knew wouldn't allow her any privacy when she sat in it. As she was released from the table Jon watched her stretch her long toned legs out before he pointed at the chair. She climbed off the table and stood on wobbly legs, but she unsteadily made her way to the chair.

It was faced so that when she sat down her ass was pointed towards the crowd. Jon watched as another piece was affixed to the front of the chair. The hooded man then pushed her forward and the new attachment held her waist forward where she had to hold herself up or she would bend uncomfortably towards the floor which would cause her ass to go further in the air and a great amount t of pressure across her abdomen.

The hooded man then moved behind Michelle and removed a part of the chair between her legs which left just a small line on each side of her leg to support her up. The man kneeled behind her and lined his dick up with her still opened pussy and pushed forward. He didn't seem to care about how she felt or that she was begging him for help or to stop. Instead Jon watched as another man walked onstage and move with purpose directly towards Michelle. As her upper body was facing away from the crowd Jon could tell what he was doing in the front of her, but he could tell that she wasn't sucking his dick and Jon wanted to know what it was. He soon found out after the hooded man stood and moved from between her legs. The crowd watched as his cum dripped out of her pussy.

She was released from the table and turned to face the audience. Jon saw that her small breasts were bound in tight ropes which caused each small globe to bunch in the tight circle of rope. Her normally pale breasts were now turning pink then red and purple. The man that had tied her up handed the ends of the ropes to the hooded man where he pulled her around the stage like she was a show pony. She followed him and Jon saw her wince when he tugged hard on her rope leads. He then pulled her towards the front of the stage but at the last second, he turned and walked her off the stage.

With her exit the crowd erupted in applause and then Jon watched as the men began to walk out of the club and high fives each other along with showing each other their phones which played the videos that were taken of his wife being used as well as those of the previous two wives as well.

Jon wasn't sure what to do now and so he opted to remain seated in his bar stool. The two bouncers sensed his defeat and walked away from him. "See you really soon buddy. We are going to get ready for the next part." They told him and smiled a knowing smile at him. Jon was perplexed and looked around the club and noticed that there was a good number of people that still remained in the club and milled around. There were about 20 people that remained behind from the rest of the crowd.

30 minutes passed without anything happening and then suddenly three boxes of the same size and shape were wheeled out onto the floor and placed side by side. The men who wheeled them out then took off multiple holes that were large enough to stick entire arms into. The boxes were two feet wide and three and a half feet long and stood about two and half feet off the ground. Jon had the sickening feeling that his wife was in one of these boxes.

As if sensing his thoughts Jon was approached by the man he had met earlier in the night when his wife was being ruthlessly impaled by a bowling pin. "I'm gonna show you what it feels like and use your fucking wife. It's what you get for what you made me watch." The man told him then walked towards the boxes. He saw the man reach his hands in the first box along with the other men that all seemed to do the same thing. Jon watched him grope around then shake his head and moved on to the second box.

Again, he watched as this man reached in and groped around and Jon saw a satisfied grin on his face. The other men allowed him access to the hole on the back of the box and Jon saw his dick come into view. It was an unimpressive size. It was six inches but thin. He stuck his dick into the box and heard a woman cry out then that was muffled when a man on the opposite side shoved his cock into the hole on the other side. Jon looked and saw a similar thing taking place at each box. The other men milled between each box and reached their hands into the holes on the sides and he would see their arms flex and grab then withdraw and repeat in another hole.

Curiosity got the better of Jon and he stood and approached the first box. He reached into one of the open holes and felt the soft but sweaty skin inside. He was right and there was someone inside. He wasn't sure how he or any of the others would be able to tell which woman was in which box.

As he ruminated over this thought he noticed men rotating through the holes on both sides of the boxes. Each time a man would finish it seemed to be filled with another man and those that finished would fill into the open holes on the sides until they recovered enough to attack another open hole. Jon remembered the characteristics of each woman and knew that if he could feel the breasts, he would be able to tell for certain which one was that man's wife.

Sure enough, he moved his hand around the hole until he found his hand on the stomach of the woman in his box. As he moved his hand towards what he thought was her breasts he was met with the hair covering her pussy. Jon could tell her legs were open which allowed the man behind her to push into her. Jon allowed his fingers to slide through her hair and felt his fingers become covered with the slimy texture that he knew must be cum.

He felt for her entrance and found it being filled with the man's cock. He also felt this woman's cunt quiver as she struggled under the mounting orgasm she must have been feeling. Jon then reversed direction with his hand and moved upwards in the other direction and room found his hand able to grasp her ample breasts. Her nipples were hard, and he enjoyed feeling the protruding nipple in his fingers.

He suddenly became aware that what he was doing to this woman is the same thing that other men were doing to Michelle. He looked over to the man that had told him he was going to fuck his wife to prove a point. That man was now at the third box and Jon assumed that that was the box that Michelle was in.

He saw that the opposite hole was open and thought that it would be alright to have Michelle take care of him if she had already been used. So, Jon pushed his dick through the hole on one end and found that he was at the head end. He felt her warm mouth engulf his dick and Jon had to hold onto the box in order not to lose control right away.

He then found a hole that he was able to reach his hand in and grab her head. To his surprise his hand slid through a tangle of curled hair. He realized that Michelle was in the second back and he was now cheating on Michelle. The guilt racked him even as he came into the hot mouth from the redhead. When he pulled his dick out, he made his way over to the second box and found the hole that her mouth was on based on the noises she was making. He placed his face near the opening "Honey, I'm so sorry I caused this."

He heard her lightly sob before saying, "How can you still love me after this?" It felt like a repeat of what happened at the Rodegia club, but he didn't care.

"Of course I still love you. Will you marry me? I promise to always keep you safe." He asked her in the box.

Her cries continued and she didn't answer. Instead she asked him for a kiss instead. When he placed his mouth to the hole, he could feel the sweat and cum that the previous men had left lining the opening then he felt the cum covered face of his wife as her lips met his. They parted their lips and allowed their tongues to intertwine with each other's.

As he kissed her, he felt her push the cum in her mouth into his and he also felt the thrusts of the man behind her. They broke their kiss when Mr. Gaster reappeared, and the remaining men that weren't already completely spent stopped and stood in reverence to the stature of this man. "Husbands you are excused. Your significant others will be cleaned and returned to you at your houses. Goodbye." He said then walked out.

The bouncers gathered the required men and escorted them out of the club. As Jon looked back for a last look, he saw the box containing Michelle and she had her fingers pushed out of the box where she waved goodbye at him. Jon made it to his car then was lost in thought the entire way home. When he got home, he kept himself busy until early the next morning as he waited for Michelle to get home. As he was about to fall asleep, he heard the front door open.

He saw Michelle walk into their home and she was completely nude. Her body still retained strap marks and bruises from the men who groped her roughly. Her face was free of makeup as well as tears and she walked to him as he laid on the couch. "They told me that you made Jill suck your dick, you unfaithful asshole. After they told me that I told them that I would get her pound of flesh. Your punishment is that you have to eat the cum of all those men from my cunt. It was spilling out after I climbed out of the box but then they told me that, so I took care of the bouncers before I came home and asked each of them to fill me up." She told him.

Michelle then straddled his head on the pillow, and he felt thick globs drop onto the pillow next to him with a soft thud, then another fell onto his check. He felt the warmth of the drop as it now slid down his cheek. He then found his mouth covered with her pussy and felt it open and the cum slide out effortlessly and fill his mouth. He had to swallow multiple times as she sat on his face.

She had her body turned so it faced down his body and she leaned her body over and freed his cock from his pants. She then sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. After she swallowed his load she stood up and walked away. As she walked toward their bedroom, she told him, "You are sleeping on the couch." Then she disappeared and Jon laid there with a mix of emotions until he eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.