Professors Wife intro to Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon yelled after her uselessly and a short moment later he saw her enter the room where they had Michelle. She walked directly up to Michelle and whispered something to her. Whatever was said it seemed to comfort Michelle and she seemed to relax just a bit. Ashley then walked up to one of the cameras and stared directly at Jon on the bed. "Now, I left one of your hands free, just in case you want to do what comes naturally. I know my husband did and I rewarded him at the end of the night for it." After she said that she walked over to where Rich was standing. He was easy to pick out since he was the only one without a mask. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants and pulled them down then off his legs like it was her job. The other men all followed suit and soon it was a group of men with shirts on and dicks out.

Ashley slowly jerked Rich's cock until it was erect. "Did she suck your cock better than me sir?" Ashley asked him before diving headfirst onto that thick meat between his legs.

"I don't compare my conquests. It wouldn't be fair to you." He told her as he pushed her head down with one hand and with his others, he motioned for the men to approach Michelle on her X. When they stood near her, he gave clear instructions. "Everything off." He ordered them. The men produced scissors and Jon watched as every piece of fabric on her body was cut off and then pulled away from her. She was now stood naked and the fear had returned to her eyes. "Have at her boys. See how many of these tools we can use before she's begging for more." He said to them and then looked at the camera and said to Jon directly, "They always beg for more at the end of the night."

Three men fought for space as they played with and pinched her breasts. Her nipples were stretched and slapped hard. Jon got mad at what they were doing to her and patted his pockets for his phone to call the police, but it wasn't there. Instead what he felt was his dick hard. He had been so intent on getting out of the restraint then at the TV that he never noticed his erection standing so hard. 'I'll just ignore it. It doesn't mean anything.' He thought as he pushed it to the side and continued to watch the television.

Besides the three men there were others at her feet and her legs that were tickling and groping at her. Michelle writhed and laughed at the tickles then cried at the pain of the pinches. Her body was in-congress to the different feelings coursing through her. Jon saw a hand reach up and land directly on her pussy. The light brown patch of hair covering her pussy was now covered by his palm and his fingers dipped easily into her clearly wet pussy. When he saw that hand pulled away, he held it up to the camera and Jon could clearly see her excitement running down his fingers and into his palm.

Next the men untied her restraints at the wrists and held her arms wide and then pulled her forward off the X. More men pulled a device that looked like a Pommel Horse in gymnastics but was small and wrapped in a black leather material. The men leaned her over that while keeping her feet loosely connected to the X. As they laid her down, he saw her continue to struggle uselessly against her captors.

The struggles were less severe than they had been at the beginning. The men tied her hands to the front legs of the Pommel Horse. They then returned to the X and before undoing her leg restraints they placed a long steel bar between her legs and one at a time they undid one leg then connected it to the pole, then did the same for the second leg. Once she was freed from the X it was removed from behind her and the pole was connected to an attachment point on the Pommel Horse as well. Jon saw her test the restraints again and she looked resigned to the strength of them and silently wept as she closed her eyes and wished for this to be over.

Jon noted the order that was happening and saw that Rich held court like a maestro in an orchestra. He directed men to position a machine behind her and as they mov ed it he watched Rich grab a large dildo from the table behind him. Ashley was still between his legs trying to get him to cum on her. He simply walked around her, and Jon heard a loud 'Pop' as his cock sprang from her suction cup mouth. Rich walked to the side of Michelle and bent over her back and connected the dildo to the end of the machine that was placed between her legs. He motioned for the men to pull it closer and they did. When it was in the right place, he held his hand in a stop signal. "Now it's time for fun." He said as he spoke to her directly with his cock sliding against the sides of her naked flank. Then he turned to the room of men. Who wants first crack at our new sluts' masterful mouth?" He asked and everyone's hand went up.

"I will bite the cock off any man that sticks it in my face!" She said with a ferocity that Jon hadn't ever heard before.

"No, you won't and until you can play nicely with your new friends, we are going to have to make it so you can't." Rich said calm before motioning another man to approach her. Jon noticed that this man carried a small strap with metal and a ring. He neared her face and then kneeled in front of her. Two other men held her head in place as he put the strap around the back of her head and placed the ring in front of her mouth. "Open your mouth now!" Rich said as he slapped her hard in the ass then left his hand there. When she refused her slapped her again, only harder and lower down on her ass. "Open now or the finger you feel at the rim of your asshole is going in without lube you stuck up cunt." He threatened her. Jon saw her relent and open her mouth and the man placed a large ring in her mouth and as he tightened the restraints, he saw the large gaped opening in her mouth.

The man that affixed the apparatus to her face then stood up and brandished his cock in front of her face. "Time to enjoy the fruits of my labor." He said jokingly as he pushed effortlessly into her open mouth. Jon watched as his girlfriend was being fucked in her mouth as she laid naked not 15 feet below him. He was watching and thinking about how he felt watching this. 'I'm angry and jealous and, and, and why am I rubbing my cock through my pants? Their so tight. I need to take them off.' He told himself as he fought to take off his pants and underwear with one hand. Once freed of his own clothes he immediately grasped his cock with his hand. "Ahh Sweet relief." He said out loud in the empty room.

Back in the room Michelle's eyes were big and filled with tears as this man held her head tightly in place while he continued to fuck her mouth with his dick until he was clearly about to cum. When he felt himself nearing that climax he pulled out and aimed his dick at her face and shot his cum so that her entire face was covered in cum. All the men applauded and even Jon momentarily thought it was hot to watch her take a load like that across her face.

Rich smiled and then turned on his machine. Jon heard the whir of the motor and saw the dildo begin to go forward and back rhythmically. Rich motioned the men to adjust the location and when it was correct, he gripped the shaft of the dildo with one hand and with his other he placed it between her legs and put the head of the fake dick onto her opening. He then turned up the speed of the machine and Jon watched as a robot began to fuck her.

Michelle wanted to fight the feelings that she had but it was undeniable that she was excited and though she didn't want this to happen and felt violated in every way there was she couldn't help but feel herself climaxing from the embarrassment, helplessness and of course the penetration she was experiencing. The fake cock pumping in and out of her sent her through her first orgasm and the men laughed as they saw her eyes roll into the back of her head and she moaned as she pushed back against the machine fucking her. Another man approached her mouth as she corrected her position and she looked up at him first before looking down at his cock. She then leaned forward and placed the head of his cock in her unwilling mouth.

This surprised Jon. It looked like she willingly took him in her mouth but that couldn't be. He watched on in amazement and began stroking his own dick up and down in time with the machine fucking her. Before she had another orgasm, she had successfully sucked off two more men and as she neared another body rocking orgasm Rich shut off the machine. Michelle whimpered and cried like a child that had her toy taken away. She looked at Rich with begging in her eyes.

"Don't worry dear. We aren't done yet." He told her then waved the machine away. As the men pulled the machine away the sound of the dildo sliding out of her pussy was amazing. It was wet and sloppy and once it was out a camera was brought over to show Jon exactly how wet she was. Jon wanted to thank the camera man but also kill him. Michelle's pussy was literally dripping from how excited she was. The camera then retreated and, in its place, stood Rich between her legs.

He looked at the camera and spoke to Jon. "Hey teach, how does it feel to stroke your cock while you watch us violate your girl?" He asked. Jon sat silently watching as he waited for Rich to penetrate her. "Didn't Ashley tell you? We have a camera up there watching you as well. Michelle has been watching how happy you are to be here. If you know what I mean." He said then the camera changed angle and a television in the room showed him on the bed with his hand around his cock stroking it.

Michelle continued to have cocks pushed in her mouth and without getting a reply from Jon, Rich pushed himself fully into Michelle. When he did so she moaned again at the intrusion of another cock. "I think she doesn't need the ring anymore boys. I think she'll be kind to us. Don't you think you can be a good girl?" Rich said to the men around her then directed the question to her. She simply nodded yes.

The contraption around her head came off and as soon as it was removed another dick was thrust in her face. She opened her mouth willingly and accepted the new dick. She tried to bob her head but didn't have the range of motion to be effective. The man using her mouth knew this problem and like the others he gripped her already cum filled hair and began fucking her face hard. He constantly rammed his cock into her mouth to the point where she would gag and try to recoil away from him. When she did that, she pushed harder against Rich behind her. This assault continued for a few more minutes before the man at her face also pulled out and shot a load of cum over the back of Michelle.

Jon had released his dick when he found out he was being watched as well but found that his hand returned to his cock and was pumping furiously at his own girlfriend being used so hard.

Rich kept fucking her hard but as he sensed her nearing climax he stopped again and pulled out. "Please don't stop. I need to cum. Please Oh God Please fuck me." She turned her head and begged Rich.

"Tell me whose whore you are and that you will willingly come back here again and again as well as do whoever, whenever and however we tell you to." Rich told her.

"Yes, Yes I will, just please, please let me cum on your cock." She said.

"Tell me what you are." Rich told her.

"I'm a useless whore that needs to be fucked hard and angrily by men anytime they want. I'm your whore!" She said to him.

"Next Position." Rich called out to the men and they quickly jumped into action. Four men untied her arms and legs from the table and the pole and others lifted her up while still more men moved the Pommel Horse and the machine out of the room. In its place, a twin size mattress and frame was brought in. It seemed strange to Jon that this would be the pinnacle of the night. It seemed so mundane after such a sadistic beginning. The men turned her over effortlessly then laid her down so that her ass was on the edge of the side of the twin bed and her head was at the other edge as she was laid sideways across it. Jon then watched as the men tie lengths of rope around each wrist and ankle then pull them tightly to the corners of the bed. This caused Michelle to be opened up wide for all to see.

Jon knew that she was flexible, but it looked like they had forced her into an entire split, and she looked in pain, but Rich didn't seem to care and directed his men around the room to engage. "I was the first to fuck you and I will be the last to fuck you. In between you are fair game for these guys. And by looking at you, this won't be the last time either." Rich said to her.

Then another voice spoke up. It was another guy in the group. "I know her. She's one of the bosses at my job. Holy Shit I can't believe I didn't recognize her before. Can I fuck her next? I've wanted to fuck her for what seems like forever." He said and Rich smiled and welcomed him between her legs. Jon saw Michelle look up at him and try to figure out who he was. "Alright you stuck up cunt. Now I'm going to fill you so full of cum that when I do it again at work next week you are still going to be dripping from tonight." He told her before plunging his thick shaft into her. As soon as he started fucking her, he lost control and came unexpectantly then pulled out and slinked away.

"This, gentleman, is why control is so important. He got to emotionally invested in this interaction and so he couldn't last long enough to make an impression. Look at this whore, she's laughing at him now. Who is next to show her that it's not polite to laugh at the men pleasing her?" He asked the remaining men.

Another man walked between her legs and Michelle looked between his legs and was surprised at how normal his size was but, in his hand, he carried a small whip. As he pushed the head of his dick into her, he held onto her hip with one hand as he slid in and out and with the whip hand, he began smacking her hard across her tits as they shifted up and down. Soon Jon could see on the screen that there were red marks lined across each breast and as he continued to pump into her, she was fed a cock from the other end of the bed and though she was filled with cock she could still be heard moaning. The man fucking and flogging her stopped his smacking and pulled out of her pussy then shot his load between her legs and onto her belly.

The man in her mouth pulled out and as she laid there with a momentary pause in suitors she realized that she missed being fucked for this small amount of time but as she thought about the missing cock she was filled up again and as she tried to lift her head up a blindfold was put over her eyes. The sensation of not seeing who was doing things to her or what they were doing drove her wild and as a new man stood between her legs and toyed with her clit, she came from just the thought of another round. He spent 10 minutes pulling the hood of her clitoris up then pinching her sensitive nub. He then used an ice cube and held it on her clit until she cried out. Following that he pushed five large cubes of ice into her. As soon as the cubes entered, he could see a river of the melting water dribble out of her hole.

Another took this opportunity to affix clamps to each of her punctuated nipples. They stood on end and reached for the heavens. What her nipples found instead was a painful sexual reminder that she was nearing something that would resemble Nirvana to her and the enlightenment she would obtain would be that she was no longer the owner of her body but that the Rodegia Club now owned her. The clamps were tighter around each extended bulb and connected by a metal-beaded line that was pulled in different ways to manipulate her nipples differently. She lifted up her chest to follow the movements and felt the sensation of the cold liquid escaping her pussy. To her it felt like she was peeing, but it was cold rather than warm as it dribbled into the crack of her ass and onto the mattress.

A new person pushed the ice-man out of the way and slide between her legs and pushed directly into her. "I came back for round two because I can't have you thinking that I can't fuck at work you cunt." He told her as he began pushing into her. He lasted longer but again lost control when she spoke to him.

"Please fuck me hard. I want you to use me at work anytime you want. Just come in my office then cum in my useless pussy. Please." She begged him and this reversal of the woman he knew at work was enough to again send him over the top and before he could pull out, he shot her womb full of cum. With that last shot her restraints were loosened and the ropes holding her legs were tied together and looped behind her head. This kept her legs spread but, in a frogman, pose that allowed for Rich's next step.

"Are you ready for the last step my dear?" He asked her.

"Oh My God, I don't know what else there could be!" She said to him.

"Turn her." He ordered his men confidently and quietly. His men quickly followed his order and turned her lengthwise on the bed. "Now it's time for the intimate portion of our little ritual." He told her before climbing between her legs on the bed. Before now she hadn't been able to see into the eyes of the men fucking her and they all seemed to come and go in a blur, but Rich now leaned over her as he pushed slowly into her again. He stared in her eyes and she stared back into his. She was too afraid to look away and she felt amazing as he slowly pumped in and out of her. He began to pick up his speed and she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in for a kiss that seemed to last for minutes as they began fucking wildly.

Jon thought they were nearing an end when suddenly Rich pulled back and turned her over. The ropes on her ankles kept her legs apart and but her head was pushed down into the mattress. He resumed his position between her legs and pulled her hips back to him hard multiple times and Jon again thought he saw Rich slowing down for a finish only to be stunned when Rich cut her ties and he laid down on the bed.

Michelle missed the restraints and the feeling of a total and complete lack of control but didn't let that feeling linger to long as she quickly mounted Rich on the bed and impaled herself on his towering cock. She slid down easily on him and began riding him hard. The clamps on her nipples were still there and she pulled at the chain connecting them and Jon could tell that she was coming close to an orgasm. When it happened, Jon was caught off guard by her expression. He had never seen her like this, she was an entirely different woman right now, than what he had ever experienced. Her face leaned down to his for another kiss and this time was rebuffed when he put a hand up. "Swallow my load you worthless cunt." He told her and it seemed that she jumped off the bed and positioned herself like a willing puppy at his dick.

She gripped the rod with two hands and after a small amount of coaxing she felt the imminent explosion and position her mouth over his head in time to catch the cum as it came shooting directly at her. She closed her mouth and swallowed the first rope of cum and tried to open her mouth quickly to not miss any, but one rope splashed her right in the face. She was then able to open her mouth and except the last two ropes before closing her mouth and swallowing again. She then used her fingers to slide the cum that splashed on her face into her open mouth. She could feel the cum from the others as well and she caught herself licking her lips as she found more undried ropes of cum to eat.

When there was no more to be found she sat on her heels and seemed entirely comfortable being nude in front of all of these men now. Rich got off the bed and told the men to release her restraints then told her which room Jon was in. He then saw him hand her something and step away from her on the bed. The men in the room parted like the Red Sea as she passed them and went upstairs. Jon lost sight of her on the television but soon saw her again when she walked through his door.