Professors Wife intro to Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The television didn't do her justice. Up close he could see the red welts on her chest and the make-up she had left the house with was streaked down her face and her lipstick was spread around her face in smears. She was covered over her entire body in streams of dried cum and she walked over to him on the bed and without saying anything she put her well fucked pussy in her face and put her mouth over his cock. She lowered herself onto his mouth and took his dick in her mouth. She then closed her eyes and relived everything that happened to her and began humping his face as he tried to flick his tongue across her clit and fuck her with his tongue. She in turn was attacking his cock with ferocity and it wasn't long before each one of them was cumming hard.

She wiggled her ass in his face before slowly climbing off the bed just long enough to unlock his cuffs with the key that Rich had given her. Then she climbed back into bed with him and they fell asleep in each other's arms. As Jon was falling asleep, he wondered if the woman he knew before tonight, was going to be the same woman that comes about after all of this. He was scared and intrigued at the different possibilities. He was struck dumb by this question, but fatigue took control and made him think about that problem tomorrow. For now, this chapter in their lives was over and the next was yet to be written.