Professors Wife intro to Bondage

Story Info
A professors student introduces his wife to Bondage.
12.1k words
4.5
58.9k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon sat at his desk and looked at the framed photo on his desk. It was a picture from their last vacation to the mountains of West Virginia. As he looked at the picture, he saw the entire scene. They had just hiked up a small portion of the Appalachian trail and came to a lookout point. Jon spent the hike staring at Michelle in her short tan shorts that seemed to hug her body perfectly. With that she had worn a green tank top and over that was a green and yellow flannel to protect from a chill. As they had hiked, she shed the flannel and had it wrapped around her waist. He was always captivated by her looks. In this picture she had her hair in a ponytail, but she usually chose to let it flow easily over her shoulders in soft curls. When it did this, it framed her small face perfectly. Her eyes shone brightly and even a small flash would appear as a bright starburst in her eye's reflection.

She suffered from Heterochromia, it's not a disease or anything cosmic, she just has two different colored eyes. The difference is not that noticeable, but one eye is green, and one is blue. When she's in a good mood they shimmer like diamonds. Her nose is perfectly sloped to match her face and her lips seem to be in a constant smile. More than once Jon has caught others looking her over like she was on the menu.

He recalled walking up the trail and passing random people and a few times a small group of boys. With this thought he looked around at his class that was coming in and taking their seats. He then went back to the picture on the desk and thought about those groups. There had been one group that looked like they were about the same age as the boys he taught on a regular basis in his Philosophy classes. They had stopped them on the trail and had talked specifically with Michelle and seemed to all but ignore him. Each of them took the chance to try and touch her in an innocent way or an accidental brush. Michelle was caught off-guard and Jon could tell she was uncomfortable. He stepped in and the boys moved on. As they walked away, they called back to Jon, "Take care of her old man! Or else we would be happy to!"

'What is that supposed to mean?' Jon had thought. They then used the lookout as a picture opportunity and he now held the proof of that trip in his hands. He placed the picture back on his desk and stood up to address the class. Just then he saw two boys from the class stand up and push each other.

"You fucked my girlfriend you piece of shit!" Said a tall guy that was about 19 years old, before he threw a wild punch at a black guy that looked the same age.

"I fuckin' told ya. If you ain't gonna take care of her then I would. That wasn't a threat motherfucker." He said back as he dodged the punch and returned a hard blow that caused the tall guy to go unconscious and fall to the ground.

"Get OUT of my class now!" Jon yelled at the boy and pointed to the exit of his class room. He then thought back to the hike and realized that those boys on the trail had meant the same thing. "Take him to the clinic, and for the rest of you read Chapter 15 on Aristotle and Socrates teachings and I want a paper on my desk before next class. It will discuss their similarities and differences. Class for the day is cancelled." He told them all before sitting back in his chair and staring at the picture again.

"See ya later Boss Man!" He heard and looked up to see a handsome young man. He wore nice clothes and seemed to carry himself with an heir of superiority. Jon hated him already and didn't know why. He simply waved at him dismissively. Once the last person had left, he picked up the picture and thought about the scenario. They had been in the middle of nowhere. If those boys had wanted to have their way with Michelle, he wouldn't have been able to stop them.

He felt his pants go tight and he looked around the room to ensure that he was alone before he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. He closed his eyes and remembered what actually happened then he imagined a scenario where the boys had pushed him down and threatened him with violence as they then stripped Michelle naked and had her pressed against a tree. Jon imagined watching on helplessly as each one took turns fucking her hard and leaving her full of their cum, before walking away down the trail. It took only a few minutes from the time he started imaging to the moment his cock erupted in a fountain of cum. 'Where did that thought come from?' He thought to himself as he reached for his gym bag under his desk and used his workout shirt to clean the cum from his cock and his hand.

As his dick slowly deflated, he felt guilty for this fantasy. He looked at her picture with her smiling face and said he was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. He grabbed his keys and bag and headed for the door. As he locked the door and turned to walk away, he saw that same handsome kid close by. He walked right by him and nodded his acknowledgement. The young man waited for his professor to pass then returned to the class. He pulled out a ring of keys and found the correct one before he unlocked the door.

His name was Richard Able III. He didn't need to go to school and he didn't care about the classes. He used them to find willing women and other students that he could use as a part of his group's enjoyment. He had watched from the doorway earlier as his teacher Mr. Peterson excused the class then stared at a picture and jerked off. Rich wanted to see what he was looking at to jerk off so fiercely. The keys were easily explained away. He was a rich kid and his dad had paid for parts of the school, so this afforded him with a free pass. Rich had stolen the janitors keys last year and though the janitor knew it was him and told the president of the school, nothing ever happened to him. In fact, it was the janitor that lost his job because of his careless loss of the keys.

Rich let himself into the room and walked down the stairs. He then approached the desk and lifted the framed picture. Looking back at him was the boring old professor and a woman that was out of his league. He lithe frame stood out in her tank top as the scenery behind her failed to match the looks that she produced. He could see the outline of a bra under the tank top, but it didn't seem like her breasts were all that large. At most they were A possibly B-cup breasts. He took the photo with him as he left the class. He had decided that this woman was going to be his groups new toy. He loved taking wives from men and this one was going to be especially nice.

"Boys! Boys! Listen up! Pass this picture around and vote on her." Rich said as he stood at the pulpit in the foyer of their prestigious club. It was an old club, so old in fact that many people said it dated back to the Revolutionary War. The building was stately and grand. It was a mansion paid for with previous members' dues.

The front was a single wooden door that stood eight feet tall and four feet wide. The hard red wood of the front door was a portal to a large foyer that was decorated in warm reds. The left and right led to similar rooms that would have been used as sitting and receiving rooms respectively. Now it was used as a submission room and a video room. In front of the foyer was a stair case that climbed halfway up then split in two, leading to separate landings. This in turn led to individual rooms for its youngest members and a spacious bedroom in each room.

The other young men handed around the picture he had taken. He made enough copies for each man there. They all looked at her smiling back at them in the picture and each of them voiced their approval. "I'll take your noises as agreement and we will move on to the procurement." With that announced the meeting was disbanded and they all walked out together.

Rich arrived to class early and approached his teacher. "Hey Professor Paterson, didn't you have a picture of a hot little slut?" He asked trying to goad the old man.

"How dare you!" He said to the young man.

"Like you have the balls to do anything. I bet that bitch would look great with a cock shoved down her throat. Does she enjoy it when you hold her hair like bike handles as you fuck her mouth? Oh wait, what am I saying. Your little dick hasn't satisfied her in years." He continued to badger the teacher until he finally snapped and stood up and took a swing at him.

As soon as he threw the punch, he knew he had been fooled into it. He tried to ignore the fact that he did anything and simply sat back down. Rich laughed at him, "Now we know who's in charge here. Now I get what I want, or you lose your professorship and your way of life. Good luck with getting a job in this market and with me telling all my dad's friends what you tried to do to me. Now, you either give me what I want and your career fires up. If not, then she will watch you fizzle out. She will leave you so quick that she's gonna end up in my bed anyway." He spoke in a manner that was a request but also a statement made in threat.

Jon sat stunned at his desk and listened as Richard told him what was going to happen.

"I saw you yesterday jerking off at your desk staring at your girls picture and have it recorded. So now not only do we have the attempted assault of one of your students we also have public exposure. Not only is your job on the line but also your freedom. I can't imagine the Police will think to kindly to a pervert running around young girls all day. Do you?" Rich asked, speaking down to the teacher. Jon for his part fell silent and shook his head no. He felt that he was no longer in a position of power. Rich understood this and told him what would happen.

"Here's what you need to know. You are going to take your wife out to a nice dinner tonight at Le Maison Du Gris in town at 7pm. With me so far?" He asked Jon.

"I, I think so, but I can't get in there without a reservation and it's too late for one now." He said, it made him feel better knowing that this kids plan wouldn't be possible at least for now. This would give him time to figure a way out of it.

"I have one setup. My family has a standing reservation at that restaurant, and you will be dining with me and a companion." He was told, and it deflated the little hope he had remaining. "Now, at this dinner you won't tell me to stop or ask her to leave with you at all. Understood?" He asked with a menacing glare. Jon simply nodded his head. "Oh, and make sure you give her this mixed up in a drink before you leave. It's gonna help her relax." He said laughing. He handed Jon a small bag of a white powder then watched as Rich walked out of his class.

The rest of the day went by in a blur for Jon. He knew that he had taught classes and answered questions, but everything was foggy and before he understood it, the time had come for the end of the day. As he was collecting his things, he picked up his phone from the desk and thought that if he could record this kid blackmailing him then he could use it to get out of this trouble he was in. He again smiled to himself at how smart he was, and he opened up his message's app to text Michelle. "Hey honey, I want to take you out to dinner. It's at Le Maison Du Gris, I know you've always wanted to go, and I was able to get us in tonight." He then hit send and it was 10 seconds later he got a reply from her that simply had emojis excited and a thumbs up. He was sure that this meant yes but he couldn't gauge how excited she was. He picked up his bag and walked out of the class and to his car.

As he drove home, he tried to think of the best way to trick him into admitting what he was doing and finally decided that he would just try to record with his phone during dinner and ask him to repeat the threat. He arrived home and walked into the house. Michelle was nowhere to be seen but she called out to him. "How much time do I have?" She asked.

"Umm, we should probably leave in 20 minutes." He said as he walked through the house and into their bedroom. He saw her walking around the bathroom in a pair of panties that were so small that they could have been used as floss. He saw a small panel of lace fabric as she looked at him and the rest of the underwear was all black string. It spanned around her hips then dove down between the globes of her beautiful ass until it was lost to sight. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts still stood tall and magnificent on her chest. The benefits of having small breasts was that there wasn't a need for a bra. Jon began to rub the front of his pants and then started to undo the buckle of his belt.

Michelle looked back at him from the mirror and saw what he was doing. "Calm down there killer, I'm going to wrap your present and you can unwrap me tonight." She smiled and it melted him right there.

'I can't wait. I hope I can make it through dinner.' He thought, before he remembered why he could get her into such a fancy place that they were going tonight. When he remembered that his heart sank. He watched her finish getting ready then walk into the closet and told him to go get her a drink. Jon went to their kitchen and poured her a glass of Moscato then recalled Rich's instructions and pulled the bags out of his pocket. 'What is this stuff? It's surely a drug of some kind, but what? Can I actually drug her?' He asked himself all of these questions while at the same time emptying the bag into the glass and stirring it in. As he was bringing her the glass she was walking out in her dress.

Jon almost dropped the glass when he saw her. She was wearing a black dress with small spaghetti straps over the shoulders and it was so tight that it looked like a second skin. There were two slits in the ankle length skirt which ran from its length and seemingly ended at her hips. As she walked toward him, he saw almost her entire leg come into view until she stepped again, and her other leg gave the same show. She saw him staring and did a small turn and the back was entirely open until the small of her back where the skirt was connected. She looked both extraordinarily beautiful and also looked like quite the sex goddess as well. He handed her the glass and watched as she tipped it at her mouth and drank it all in one smooth motion. She then handed him the glass and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's go, I'm already getting horny, but I really want to see this restaurant first. Maybe, if you're lucky I'll give you a blowjob in the car." She told him.

They walked out of the house and he opened her door and watched both milky white legs become exposed to him as she sat into her seat. The opening fell perfectly around each leg and the piece of fabric in the middle did well to hide her modesty. He cursed himself for the situation he was in. He could be enjoying her right now but instead he felt like he was delivering her to a fate worse than anything he could imagine. Then he chided himself and assured himself that it was only dinner. Surely, they would be fine with a small dinner.

Jon drove out of their driveway and moved toward downtown where the restaurant was. Michelle reached over and began lightly rubbing his upper thigh and then her hand ran over the crotch of his pants. "Have you been this hard since you saw me changing?" She asked as she expertly undid his pants and pulled out his cock while he tried to drive.

"I can't help it, look at you." Jon told her as he glanced at her and saw her exposed legs. She caught his eye and smiled before unbuckling her seatbelt and kneeling over the center divider and hovering her head over his cock.

"Momma wants a taste of your cock. Can I have it? I need it. Please?" She asked before diving down and taking his full length in one motion. He was barely able to hold back from painting the back of her mouth with a flood of cum before he got into the rhythm of her blowjob and placed a hand gently on the back of her head for encouragement. For eight minutes she sucked his dick and never stopped even when there were red lights and drivers in large trucks passing them. She finally sat up when they got to the restaurant and when he looked at her, he saw that her expression had changed.

She was flushed in the face and the chest. Her eyes were glassy, and she looked like she was in a daze. She sat down in her chair as they approached the valet and Jon noticed that her legs were uncovered but that the center fabric was now on one side and there was nothing between her legs. He worried about her being exposed but before he could react, they had pulled up and a young man in a red coat opened her door and looked down. He held out his hand, but Jon knew where his eyes were. He was clearly looking between her legs and Michelle saw it as well. "Would this be enough of a tip for you?" She asked as she smiled at him while she stood up. Then leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before moving away from him and the car.

Jon and Michelle met up at the hood of the car and walked into the restaurant arm in arm. The restaurant was in an older part of downtown and the building was one of the last architectural relics from the 1930's. Reporters liked to lament that its bones were strong but in reality, it took a lot of effort to keep this building and this restaurant open. The building was a three-story tower with lofts on the top two floors and green ivy growing around it all in small green fingers. Around the front of the building where they were the ivy seemed to have been shaped into a small canopy over a set of double-doors. The doors were vines crisscrossing each other out of wrought-iron and framed inside of them was a thick glass.

Jon was surprised at how formal everything was and he hoped that he was dressed well enough for this place. Doormen on each side of the door opened them both up to allow them to walk in together and they proceeded to the hostess stand. "Jon, party of two." Jon said meekly, he didn't know what name Rich would have put it under before they arrived.

"Your party is already here sir." She said before walking them back to the table.

"What does she mean, 'your party'?" Michelle asked as they walked back behind the young hostess.

"One of the kids in my class has a bit of influence here and said that he could get us in if we didn't mind sharing a table with him and a guest. I knew you've wanted to come here for so long that you wouldn't mind." He told her and was happy that he only lied a little bit. They walked to a corner booth that seemed spacious but out of the main light and so it felt like a private alcove in the rest of the restaurant. In fact, as they walked toward the table, he almost didn't see Rich and a beautiful woman already sitting at the table. The other tables seemed to have been arranged in a manner that provided the large table unexpected privacy. 'How Cool is that?' He thought.

As they approached the table Rich got out to greet them and his date also stood up. She was tall and thin. Her platinum blond hair flowed straight down her back and ended between her shoulder blades. Jon noticed the same glassy expression on her face and wondered if he usually drugged his girlfriends too. She wore a red dress that fit snuggly on her small frame. It was perched about her breasts and this caused them to seem to stick out further. He thought that they could be a C-cup, but he could never really tell without asking. The material of the dress looked like a stretchy synthetic material and it hugged her all the way down until its end at her mid-thigh. Rich on the other hand was wearing a lime green polo shirt with a pair of khaki pants and sandals. It surprised Jon that they would let him in dressed like this.

"Professor, thank you for coming. And this must be your beautiful wife that you talk about all the time." Rich said as he shook Jon's hand hard then turned to Michelle and opened his arms. Jon watched as Rich encircled his arms around her and pulled her in close. His arms wrapped around her small waist and as he hugged her, he watched her hands come up and smash between them against Rich's chest. Rich let his hug last for a few moments to long while he rested his hands on her lower back and as he broke the hug, he dropped his hands innocently and allowed them to glide gently over the top of her butt. "Please, please, have a seat, will you? Ladies, you should be on the inside and Jon and I will be on the outside of you." Rich said as he motioned the ladies into the corner booth that wrapped around and allowed for entry on both sides.