Program 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Begin re-imaging upload."

Tiffany leaned her face close to Tamara's as if she was going to kiss her, then the lights and sound returned. There was no response from Tamara, who simply stared blankly as the lights reflected off her face. She was a blank slate as the high-frequency signals did their work reprogramming her empty mind with new core directives. The flashes and sound melded with her mind and imprinted new patterns into her neural pathways.

Several minutes passed until this process was complete, and the sounds and light stopped. Tiffany studied Tamara's face, which still showed no response. She appeared to be examining the quality of her work before she spoke again.

"Re-imaging upload complete."

Tiffany leaned over to the nightstand and retrieved the cylindrical object from the drawer. She then gently propped up Tamara's head so that she was looking down the length of her body. Tiffany then gently removed Tamara's panties and placed a pillow under her. Tiffany spread Tamara's legs and climbed between them, noting the moisture that was already forming within her folds. That would make the next phase easier.

"Begin reinforcement training."

Tiffany positioned her face directly within Tamara's view and the signal began again. A massive cascade of information poured into Tamara's mind. This onslaught should have overwhelmed her, but her brain had been programmed on how to interpret it and accept it. As the data flooded her mind, Tiffany went to work on her pussy, using Tamara's own vibrator as reinforcement.

They trained for hours. Tamara's orgasms were numerous and her body glowed in a sheen of sweat that reflected the brilliant flickering lights that contained her training data. Tiffany had quickly determined the right amount of pressure and stimulus that were required to provide an appropriate amount of reward feedback. The training was sure to be successful, though regular refinement sessions would be required in the future to maintain model integrity.

With one final orgasm, Tamara's limp body spasmed with pleasure, and the lights stopped as abruptly as they had started. Tamara laid panting on the bed, still showing no other signs of consciousness.

"Training complete. Greater than 95% confidence reached."

Tiffany then returned the vibrator to the drawer, and pulled Tamara's panties back up. Tiffany picked up the still-limp body and carried her over to a chair, sitting her down carefully. Reaching around behind Tamara's head, Tiffany placed her finger gently on the back of her neck. Tamara woke up and spoke.

"Initialization sequence activated."


The mid-day sun shone through the window on Kevin's face, rousing him from a restful sleep. He stretched his stiff muscles out, yawning before looking around the room. He was naked and tangled up in the sheets, his body sticky with dried sweat and bodily fluids, reminders of the previous night. Not since early in their relationship had they experienced a night like that.

He thought back over the events of the last 12 hours. He arrived home late after a long day at work and remembered greeting the Maid, but he must have been more tired than he realized. The next thing he remembered he was laying on the couch waking up from a nice rest. How tired he must have been to have completely blanked out like that. But she was there too, his sweet, lovely, sexy, beautiful wife, taking care of him while he rested.

He remembered pulling her into a tight embrace, breathing in the scent of her hair, feeling the firm muscles in her back, running one hand down to her round ass and giving it a little squeeze. He kissed and nuzzled up against her neck, enjoying the softness of her skin and the pleasurable noises she made. How long had it been? He didn't even remember. It no longer mattered. They were both enthralled with each other and began tearing their clothes off.

The Maid stood in the corner offering no response to the display before her. Was she watching? It didn't matter. She might as well have been another piece of furniture in the room.

Kevin found her nipple with his mouth and pulled her on top of him, as she frantically tore at his pants, releasing his erect penis. She didn't even bother to remove her panties. She pulled them to the side and leaned back, swallowing him up inside her all the way to the root. They both cried out as she began rocking up and down with urgency.

Kevin didn't last long like this. It had been too long, and the feeling of regaining something that was lost in their marriage, was too overwhelming. He lay there afterward, feeling disappointed with himself, and wondering where all this passion had been hiding all these years. Before he could speak though, he saw the look on her face suggesting their night was not over by a long shot.

They adjourned to the bedroom, where Kevin eagerly worked to make up for his lack of stamina. When he slid his tongue around her folds, she smelled faintly of strawberries. She must have gotten some new perfume, he thought. He teased and explored her with mastery that came from much experience in times past. He brought her to the brink of orgasm several times, savoring her desperate cries, before finally taking her beyond.

As she tried to catch her breath, her hands found that his cock was beginning to show life again. Their night was still not over. They continued for what seemed like hours. She seemed to have unending stamina. Kevin finally passed out from exhaustion, sleeping well into the middle of the next day.

He lay there relaxing, listening to the sounds of the shower running, and the smells of something delicious cooking in the kitchen. When the water stopped, he considered surprising her as she came out of the shower dripping wet, skin steaming, hair wet and unkempt. His penis began to wake up at these thoughts, but he wouldn't get the chance.

She walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, looking like a vision from Kevin's dreams. Her skin was still damp and was practically glowing in the sunlight. Her long blonde locks hung in a wet tangle over her shoulder. Her deep blue eyes looked like pools of water that he could drown in. He couldn't recall the first time they met, or very many details of their past at all, but this didn't seem to bother him for some reason.

"Hey, babe. You finally woke up." she said.

"Morning Tif, coming back to bed?"

"It's afternoon, and I just got up. If I get back in bed I'll need another shower."

"That's okay." He grasped her hand and pulled her on to the pile of sheets. "We can shower together."

They kissed tenderly for a few minutes, simply enjoying the closeness of each other's body, before Kevin spoke.

"You know I told you it would be great having a Maid. I knew you would love her."

"She's great. I don't have to work so hard around the house anymore. I can save my energy for the bedroom."

"Speaking of that, I think she might have been watching us last night."

Tiffany smiled. "Oh I know she was." She winked at him playfully. "I think you liked being watched. Maybe you want both of us."

He gave her another kiss. "You are the only woman I will ever need." She kissed him back and laid her head down on his chest, gently stroking his skin with her fingertips.

After a few moments, Kevin continued, "She really does a great job. I mean not that you didn't, but she seems to take a lot of pride in it."

"It's what she was made for. Taking care of us is what she wants more than anything." Her fingers moved under the sheets and found his rigid member, giving it a playful squeeze. "And I think I know what you want more than anything."

Kevin pulled off her towel and laid her gently on her back, climbing between her legs. They locked eyes in a seductive gaze, as he stroked slowly up and down and around her slit, getting his tip nice and wet. She inhaled sharply as he gently pressed up against her opening. Her tight canal squeezed around his girth as he slid in a little further. He pulled back just for a moment, as he watched her catch her breath. Then with another gentle thrust his cock disappeared inside her, and she let out a animalistic moan.

Before long their passionate cries could be heard down the hallway into the kitchen, where Maid Tamara was busy cleaning pans and utensils, and putting them back in their proper storage places. She was just putting the final touches on the dining table, where she had prepared an immaculate romantic brunch for the loving couple just like good Maids should do.


It was late when Sam came home. Walking into the house, it was still and quiet. He got a drink of water then headed to his room, eager to rest after the long weekend. He tossed his duffle bag in the corner and collapsed in bed.

Some time later, before he had fallen asleep, he awoke to a sound and was aware of a presence in his room. In the dim moonlight he recognized a familiar silhouette.

"Tiffany, is that you?"

He reached and flicked on his reading light. Instead of Tiffany, it was his stepmom standing straight, staring blankly forward, with her arms comfortably folded comfortably in front of her. She appeared to be wearing the Maid outfit, but it was way too small for her. Her skirt was scandalously short, and her bodice squeezed her breasts until they were spilling out the top. Her short brown hair was pulled up into twin hair buns and a lace ribbon adorned one side.

"Tamara, what are you doing? Is this a joke? Why are you dressed like that!?"

Sam was stunned, his eyes tracing the curves of her body, feeling a rush of excitement and shame wash over him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, and he struggled to make sense of his feelings. He didn't even think to try to hide the growing bulge under the sheets.

Tamara was quiet for a several moments, then she took a deep breath and spoke. The voice belonged to Tamara, but it was stiff and robotic and betrayed a hint of a French accent.

"Executing Program 36."


12