Program hubby

Story Info
Wife wants her way.
2.6k words
4.43
11.5k
15
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim and I thought I would share my story with you. I'm thirty-nine and my wife, Judy, is thirty-seven. We don't have any kids and I have a great job, so my wife doesn't have to work. She does work at keeping herself in shape and has a great body. Her boobs are 40C and they have big nipples. That was what caught my eye when I first meant her.

When we got married, we were young and neither of us had any sex beforehand, so it was kinda new to us both.

I did work long hours and I smoked heavily and she didn't, so she always complained about it to me and her friends, saying she wanted me to quit.

Then one night, her friend Pam came over and she gave Judy a tape recorder and a bunch of tapes. One of the tapes was a, 'Stop smoking tape'.  She told Judy to play the tape at night when I was sleeping and it would program my sub mind to quit smoking. I laughed and thought it was funny, but a couple nights later I woke up and heard this tape playing, telling me how bad smoking is and that I don't need to smoke anymore. I just laughed to myself and went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I got up, took a shower, and went off to work. I was at work for a couple of hours and it dawned on me that I didn't have a cigarette yet. In fact, I never even put them in my pocket.

I didn't say anything to the wife because I picked on her about this working, but she was all smiles and had a big smirk on her face when she didn't see me smoking.  

I went and looked at some of the other tapes that were in the box.  Some were to lose weight, some to change your personality, some to improve memory, but one was to improve your sex life. 'Damn, that covers a lot!'

So, now I haven't smoked in a week and it's Thursday night. It's been a long week at work, so, I went to bed and fell asleep. I woke up hearing the tape recorder playing, but it wasn't about smoking, she had put the sex tape in. I was about to say something, but caught myself and decided to see where this was going. 

It was talking about wanting more sex and needing more sex. Then it said you need to... but stopped there. I thought maybe there was a bad tape or a battery went dead. But then I heard my wife's voice and it was a quiet whisper, "You want more sex! You need more sex! When you see your wife, you will want to play with her more and to take her!"

'Damn, she's trying to get me more into sex with her. I guess I haven't been filling her needs,' as she shut off the tape and I laid there thinking all about this.

When I did wake up in the morning, she wasn't in bed with me, so I got up and moved around until I found her in the kitchen cooking. She was in her bathrobe and her hair was down from the shower. I smiled to myself and thought, 'Okay, let's see how this works.'

I walked up behind her, slipped my arms around her, pulling her back to me. She jumped because she didn't hear me. I wanted to kiss her neck and she just leaned back into me letting me. 'Okay, let's see how this goes.'

I slid my hands up, cupping her boobs and playing with them. She just leaned back and let me play with them, as I kept nibbling on her neck. 'She seems to like this.' 

So now, I worked the top front of her robe open, so now her boobs are out and bare in my hands. I noticed her nipples seemed bigger and harder than ever. I heard a soft moan come out of her mouth and her breathing seemed a bit heavier. 'Damn, she does want to get a bit wilder than we have been.'

I thought, 'What the hell,' and slid one hand down, pulling the tie on her robe and letting it fall open. I kept sucking on her neck and playing with her boobs, but slipped one hand down to her pussy, 'Damn, I have never felt her so wet and hot.' 

She moaned louder and breathed heaver, as I kept playing. 'Damn, she seems to like this wilder playing in the kitchen,' I thought to myself with a chuckle.

She got me horny and turned on with all this. 'Damn, I need to fuck her!'   

I stopped playing and took her hand, leading her into the bedroom. When I turned around to look at her, she had her robe all the way off and hanging on the wrist that I was holding. I let go of her hand and she let the robe fall, as she jumped on the bed, on her back.

'Damn, I've never seen her get this excited, or this wild, or this playful before.'

Then I took off my pj's and my cock was harder than ever. She had a big smile as I slid onto the bed and slid my hand down to make sure her pussy was still ready. She spread her legs wide and pulled me to her. She wanted to fuck too! 

It didn't take my cock long to find her hot pussy as I slid it home. I started to fuck her and she just got a bit louder as we went at it. I didn't last that long, and when I was filling her pussy, she smiled at me. She held me on top of her as she had a big smile on her face. I looked at her wondering what was going on in that head of hers. Then she gave me a big kiss, "I love you and needed that. But you need to get to work," she said with a chuckle.

I was running late, so I jumped up, took a quick shower, and ran out the door. But I noticed she was still laying on the bed naked and that smile was still on her face.

As I drove to work, all I could think about was her laying on the bed naked, with a big smile. I wondered if she was going to play anymore tapes.

Program Hubby, Chapter Two

So, I did hurry home to see were this is all going, but as I pulled in the drive, I saw that Pam's car was in the driveway. Just so you know, Pam is one of her new girlfriends. Pam seems to be a bit more of a worldly player and a bit out there. That's maybe the reason Judy was getting more ideas in her head.

So, when I walked in, they were sitting in the living room chatting and having a couple drinks. I noticed Pam was wearing a mini skirt and a tight top, that had a pretty good V-neck to it. She had a bit of a slutty look in that outfit, but she still was dressed to impress.

Judy jumped up, gave me a big kiss, that had a bit of tongue with it, and then she ran off to get me a drink. They went back to chatting about their stuff, so I went off to do some work at home and let them be.

I noticed it got a bit late and went to tell them both good night. I leaned over to give Judy a kiss and got a bit more tongue in her kiss again.  "Good night, Honey, I'll be in, in a bit."

"Have fun," and I went off to bed.

I don't know how much time went by, but I woke up to hear that tape playing again. 'Okay, what now?' 

Then it stopped like it did the other night, but then I heard a click and another tape was playing. She had made her own tape to play, so I listened to her tape and I found it to be a bit of a surprise. I think she's been talking to Pam a lot.

This tape was telling me how I want more sex, telling me I don't need a bedroom to have sex, telling me I can have sex anywhere, and telling me how more exciting it's going to be. But then it went into telling me that I'm a male and need to be more aggressive in my sex and take control!

'What the hell was that supposed to mean,' I thought as I listened to her tape. What I then found out made me laugh. She went into a bit of detail telling me how to take her sex wise. I've never eaten her pussy, but now she was telling me how I craved it and that I wanted to eat her pussy. I had never heard her talk this way. She was learning this from Pam, but her voice seemed so excited. 

This tape was replayed about three times, I guess she wanted to make sure I heard it. But at the end of the third time, it ended differently. It ended with this line, "In the morning, you will see Judy's pussy and want to eat her pussy. You crave to eat it, but you know, it needs to be shaved bald first, so that you get no hair in your mouth!"

'What the fuck, she wants me to shave her and eat her!"

All I wore were pjs bottoms to bed and all she wore was a nightgown, but when I woke up and opened my eyes, I saw her lying beside me, totally naked and not covered up. So, I smiled to myself because, well I guess, I did see her pussy.

I slid out of bed to go take a pee and as I walked past the sink, I noticed her shaving stuff sitting on the sink. 'Damn, she set that out for me to really shave her!'

When I went to go back, I picked the stuff up and went over to the bed. She was still laying there naked as I stared at her hairy pussy. I felt she was pretending to be asleep to see what I would do. 

I took a deep breath and reached over, pulling her legs apart some. 'Oh well,' I thought as I chuckled to myself. As I turned the clippers on and started to clip some of the hair off, I looked up to see her looking at me with a smile on her face. 'Well, I guess I'm doing what I was told and she was letting me.'

I found it hard to really do a good job with her laying in the middle of the bed, so I slid off the bed and pulled her down, so her ass almost hung off the bed. 'Now I can work better.'

As I worked, I felt she was getting excited about me doing this, because I could feel her pussy getting wet. I don't know if it was the vibration from the clippers or me working on her pussy, but she was getting excited and wondered if I would eat her pussy.

I could hear her breathing heavy as she laid there naked letting me work on her. So now, I'm looking at her laying at the foot of the bed, legs spread, with a brand new, bald pussy. As I looked at it, I knew guys did this, I never did it, but I knew she wanted me too. 

I looked up and I could tell she was peeking at me to see what I was going to do. I leaned in and I could almost feel the heat from her pussy on my face. 'Oh well,' I thought as I ran my tongue over her pussy, causing her body to jump some but she didn't pull away.  I started to lick a bit more, as I felt her legs spread wider to let me get to her. I started to get into it now, it wasn't all that bad and I knew she was loving it. Then I heard her say, "Keep eating my pussy and playing with my boobs." I kept eating her and slid my hand up to find that her nipples were rock hard, as I pinched them.

"Oh, yes," slipped out of her mouth, but now, she was grinding her pussy into my face. Her moaning got a bit louder as I practiced on her pussy. I think I was doing a good job by the sound and her reactions. After a bit, she started to get louder and pushed into my face. Then I knew why, as she was cumming and I had never seen her act this way, she was going crazy as she came.

She fell back gasping for air, so I stopped and looked at her. She smiled at me, "I love that, Honey. You can do that anytime you want to."

Then, spreading her legs again she smiled at me, "You can fuck me now."

I looked at her, "I see your learning new words."

She just smiled, "Well, the way I feel now, Honey, I don't want you to make love to me, just FUCK ME!"

I pulled off my pjs and my cock said it was more than willing to fuck her. As I slid down on top of her, she was French kissing me, and I found her wet pussy and slid my cock into her. 

"Yes, Honey, fuck me!"

I slammed it home as I thought, 'She wants to get fucked, so I will fuck her.' I started to slam into her long and hard, pounding her into the bed. She wrapped her legs around me and held onto me, the best she could.

"Oh yes! Fuck your pussy!"

"Damn, Pam really got you into this."

It didn't take long and we both were cumming, with me filing her, as I have never cum so hard. We collapsed on the bed and her legs were still wrapped around me, not letting me go.

After a bit, she let me go, "I think we both can use a shower now," she said as she led me off to the shower and we climbed in. This was something new, as we had never showered together before.

I think it was more playing then showering and I could see that this was getting me going again. She smiled as she shut off the water and stepped out. I followed her as I saw her dry off some. So, I started to dry off and a big smile came across her face. She stepped forward, sunk to her knees in front of me, and took a hold of my cock.

"Damn, Honey, you don't have to do that."

"I want to," she told me as she icked it some more and then slowly slid it into her mouth. It didn't take me long to find out she really wanted to do this because she was going to town on it.

"Oh, damn, Honey, I'm going to cum."

She picked up the pace and sucked me deeper, as I blew my load. She sucked to make sure she got it all and then she stopped and looked up at me.

"Damn, where did you learn all that?"

She smiled, "I've been reading up on it. Will you let me do it more often?"

"Hell, yea!"

She got up and put her robe back on as I asked her, 'Do you got something to do today?"

"No, Pam went to see her mom."

"Well, I guess it's just us home today."

"Yes, I guess so."

I reached over and pulled her robe off her, as she stood there naked, I said to her, "If it's just us here, you won't be needing this."

I saw a big smile on her face as she was thinking, 'That tape is working.'