Business Trip

Story Info
A cheating wife that takes control her realtionship.
2.5k words
2.82
26k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jr0367
Jr0367
13 Followers

A cheating wife that takes control of the relationship between her and her husband. This is a fantasy of mine and some of the people involved in this story are real people as well as some of the events.

Vanessa was at her desk focusing on the task at hand, a quarter's worth of benefits data of the fortune 500 company that she worked for. She had to focus on deep breathes as the stress kept rising, the deadline was near, and she had so much to do. The office she was in was hot, the air conditioning it seemed had quit again and maintenance had already left for the weekend. "Fuck it, she mumbled to herself, I'll take it home and work on it tonight. I have to get out of her before I scream. Vanessa put the laptop in her briefcase and grabbed her purse. The quarterly report was her responsibility, and it was passed due already. The bosses expected it on their desk by 5 pm but here it is 6:30 and she is nowhere near finished.

Add to that she and her boss had to leave early in the morning, flying to Memphis to onboard all the employees at the hotel her company had just purchased, a 500 room property with 50 plus employees. Her husband and kids would be hanging out at the lake and enjoying their new RV while she works all weekend enrolling the employees into the system so they can have the benefits the company offers. The only saving grace would be that her new boss is very nice and quite nice to look at.

Vanessa works in the corporate office just a few miles from her home. Chicago traffic is awful this time of night and the trip home is bumper to bumper traffic and her exit seems to be where just about everyone on the road right now lives.

Everyday Vanessa comes home from work telling me stories about all the office gossip she saw and heard that day. One thing I have noticed lately is that she talks about her new boss a lot. When she talks about other men in the office, they are either fat, or smelly, or old guys and how they leer at her as she walks by. But with her boss, well, she never seems to mention anything like that about him.

Several days ago, she learned that it would be her and her boss going alone on this Memphis trip. Ever since then, she couldn't shake the fantasy of what might happen. After all, her husband was very attentive and loving but he just couldn't give her an orgasm. No matter how hard he tried, his cock was too small, and he came way too fast. He gave good oral but there was just something about him that made him more like a good friend than a sexy lover.

Not that she would do it, after all she loved her husband, and her kids were her whole world. She didn't want to hurt them. "No, I'm not going to cheat" she kept telling herself. "What would people think anyway?" Still the thoughts kept swirling around in her head, so much so that she couldn't concentrate on her work, and she was definitely falling behind. But she had this need deep down inside and it was very strong!

Now that she finally arrived home all she could think about was a nice hot bath, and a glass of wine. Her husband and kids had already left for the weekend camping trip, so she stripped and filled the tub with hot water. The wine glass at the ready she slowly got into the bathtub and settled in, closed her eyes and let the fantasy begin. And there he was, stark naked, and the cutest ass she had ever seen, or at least, fantasized about. She tried touching herself, but she knew it just wasn't enough. The stress of getting this damn report in was too much. Feeling immense guilt, she drained the water, grabbed the glass of wine, put on her robe, and made her way to the couch to finish the report.

The alarm on her phone sounded way too early for a Saturday but she had to do it. She hadn't had sex all week and hadn't had an orgasm in months, if not years, and certainly hadn't finished her fantasy from last night. She noticed that she was extra horny this morning. It made it difficult to focus on getting dressed, but somehow, she did it, and had summoned a Lyft to take her to the airport.

The plane ride was a short one, only a couple of hours gate to gate but the conversation was interesting, and the report finally finished and turned in, a little late but she didn't think anyone would notice since it was the weekend, and they probably wouldn't check their emails until Monday. Every once in awhile, she had to sneak a little touch in, she would run her finger along her panties under her short dress and each time it sent a chill up her spine. Her clit was primed and ready and pretty much stayed that way the entire flight.

The hotel shuttle got them to the hotel on time and after a morning of enrolling employees in their benefits package, the boss heard her stomach growling and said it was time for a break. Every few minutes it seemed she had very specific fantasy thoughts of him and her doing things she and her husband had never done, and him giving her the orgasms she so badly needed.

Over salads and tea, the boss made a comment that she looked very nice, and she thought she noticed something in the way he looked at her that made her blush. She could also feel the heat and moistness begin instantly rising in her panties. It was then that she heard her phone ding, and it was her husband asking how things were going. He and the kids were having a blast, the water was nice, and the kids loved swimming in the lake. After hanging up, an old fantasy popped into her mind instantly. The one where her husband is sucking her lover's cock. She didn't think he was gay, but she knew he would do it if she asked. He would do anything to please her.

Coming back to reality, she gave her boss an update on the husband and kids activities at the lake, then they headed back to a full afternoon of enrollments. Off and on during the day the conversation between them picked up. She found out that he was a widow and his wife had passed away about five years ago. She had subtly questioned him on his romantic life and come to find out he really hadn't dated at all in those five years and had immersed himself into his job and raising his kids.

Soon enough 5 o'clock rolled around and he invited her to the bar for a drink. After a couple of Fosters they decided on eating in the hotel restaurant, finding the food better than they expected, then made their way back to the bar not wanting to part company just yet. After the pre-dinner beers and a glass of wine at supper, she could feel the effects begin to set in while drinking an after-dinner glass of wine at the bar. She kept imagining some very passionate kissing but managed to keep her cool. Soon enough the camera came out for a few selfies, and even a pic of them together with his arm around her waist. As the evening progressed with a couple more glasses of wine, the bar had filled up and she didn't know when but at some point, she had practically sat on his lap because the seating in the bar was couches around coffee tables and they had plenty of new friends crowding around to talk to. Finally with enough alcohol induced courage she slid all the way onto his lap with the excuse of making more room. She could now definitely feel that he was aroused through the very thin suit pants he wore and wondered if he could feel the heat coming from her womanhood and the wetness of her panties. She could feel his cock throb once every few seconds and knew she shouldn't be on his lap, but the thrill was just too much. She enjoyed the feeling and realized she definitely wanted more. She wanted to watch him jerk that hard cock while he stared at her naked body.

That's when she heard him say, "My neck is very stiff after a long day, do you want to go with me to find the hot tub? I could definitely use it to relax some stiff muscles." She hadn't brought a swimsuit and told him so. So, he offered the hot tub that was in his suite. Her room was just a regular hotel room, but he had reserved a jacuzzi suite for himself. It was the alcohol talking but she agreed. They made their way up to his room and she found she needed help walking straight. Too much to drink and she was stumbling in her high heels. She also found herself wondering how she could justify getting what she needed but she thought of her almost effeminate husband, that she loved very much, back home with the kids and this very strong need she had and felt with this very alpha male she was with. She had read an article that her husband had left open on his computer once about the hotwife lifestyle and wondered if she should call and talk to him about it tonight when she got back to her room. And that fantasy kept popping up, the one where her husband is making out with another guy as she watches, she just couldn't shake it.

Taking her clothes off was quick and she nearly fell in but managed to catch herself as she slowly lowered herself into the jacuzzi. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in toward him. He turned her around and pulled her naked backside against his body. He reached around and squeezed her voluptuous breasts. He pressed his warm soft lips against the nape of her neck, as he gently pinched her nipples. She was dripping wet, and he knew it. She didn't mean to say it out loud, but she heard herself comment on how big his cock was. "Go ahead, touch it, I know you want to," he whispered in her ear.

"But my husband," was all Vanessa said. In a minute or two, Vanessa was so aroused that she could feel an orgasm building. She was moaning loudly and gasping every time Chip's finger circled her clitoris! Her eyes were tightly shut. She pushed her pelvis up to his hand, trying to force his finger deeper into herself, and in seconds, she came!

"Don't worry, it'll be alright!" Chip said. "Trust me, I've met your husband and your husband wants this as bad as we do, I am an excellent reader of personalities, and I can tell he is a beta, the way he watches you at work events and watches you interact with me and with the other men at work," he replied. And deep-down Vanessa knew it was true. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She said.

She wanted nothing more at this moment than to make him cum the way he had made her cum. She turned around as he sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi. His erect penis was on the same level with her face, and without hesitation, she reached up and took hold of it, then brought her lips and tongue to it. She licked around his cockhead, then kissed it. She saw that he was considerably longer and thicker than her husband. She fed his rigid cock into her mouth and proceeded to suck him, as she bobbed backwards and forwards, getting him into her just far enough to feel him at the back of her throat.

"I'll cum in your mouth in very quickly if you keep that up," he said. "But I would prefer to put it in your pussy." With that he lifted her up by her forearms until she was standing, then kissed her before moving his hands to her waist and lifting her out of the jacuzzi.

She could feel the realization of this moment all the way to her toes. She knew everything had now changed. And she felt peace, as she realized that if her husband was here, he wouldn't complain or even be jealous, rather, she knew he would have complicitly sat and watched, enthralled at the new dynamic taking place. He would be jerking off, quietly watching, cumming all over himself over and over.

"That thing feels so big in my hands," Vanessa said. "It is so much larger than my husband's."

"Are you ready to try it out?"

Vanessa hesitated and finally said, "I really want to."

"Oh wow, it's so big. Slowly please. OHHH FUCK, that feels so good!

"I've never felt so full. It feels so good inside me. OHH SHIT, I'm almost there already."

"I'm going to cum inside you Vanessa! I'm going to fuck you hard and then fill this pussy full of cum."

"Yes, Yes, God yes."

She was yelling so loudly, Chip had to cover her mouth with his hand so people in the other rooms wouldn't hear.

All that night they enjoyed each other. In the morning they had breakfast with mimosas and headed back to the airport.

Vanessa felt that all was right with the world, finally. She had the dynamic she wanted in her relationship. Someone to take charge sexually and make her feel a very special way.

Later that afternoon Don, Vanessa's husband heard the car pull in the driveway at their home. He looked at her sheepishly, "I'm sorry the place is a wreck. The kids and I were sunburned and tired and didn't clean up when we got home."

"I'm actually not home just yet." Chip is outside in the car do you mind if I invite him in?

Chip came in the house, and he explained what had just transpired and Vanessa said, "Don, I love you very much, but this is what I need, I know you will be ok with this because I know you. I know you want someone to take charge, someone to do for me what you can't do sexually. I will never leave you, but we need this."

Don never said a word, he just watched as Vanessa and Chip walked back to the car, Vanessa looking just as hot as he had ever seen her. And he noticed he had a raging hard on.

What will happen in the future? Only time will tell, and that might be another story!

Jr0367
Jr0367
13 Followers