Programmed Mistress

Story Info
Future tech.
7.5k words
4.6
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers

Not far in the future...

It was nearly six when David's car finally rolled into his drive, dark at this time of year. The control panel indicated that the house computer had connected with the vehicle a block ago and the garage was already open, the lights on. It had been another busy day and late night, and likely no better on Megan's end. His girlfriend was an administrator at the hospital and David himself was IT support for the city. Both their schedules of late had been somewhat ridiculous and he was struggling not to appear as exhausted as he felt.

"Cia," he said addressing the house AI, "is Megan home yet?"

"Yes. David." Cia replied, a female voice with a touch of a British accent. "She arrived quite early today. Miss Vinera is also inside. Shall I dock the car into the garage for you?"

"Yes, thank you." David lifted his hands free of the controls to allow the AI to guide the car forward. "Anything new?"

"Yes." The computer replied. "Was your day pleasant?"

David blinked as the car glided into the garage. "No worse than usual, I guess. So what is it that's new?"

"I think your day may become more pleasant if I allow you to find out for yourself." Cia said with an amused tone.

David raised one eyebrow. Cia had been custom programed, exclusively by him, and he often wondered if he had given her a bit too much personality. "More pleasant, eh? Then perhaps Meg didn't have the same kind of day I had."

"I think I can assure you not." Cia replied, her tone still amused. The vehicle shut down an the door opened, while the garage closed behind it. "You will have to ask her yourself."

"Hmm." David climbed from the car. "You sure are being mysterious."

"I am what I am required to be." Cia replied. "Are you dissatisfied with my performance? Perhaps you should speak with my programmer." Her tone was teasing.

"Times like this I think he might have done too good a job." David sighed as he entered the house proper. "Meg!" He called as he slid the door shut. "The house is being oblique again."

"Oh, and who's fault is that do you suppose." Came the reply from somewhere out of sight; the bedroom from the sound of it.

"Granted. How was your day?" He returned. "And is Nat here? Cia mentioned her."

"Oh, yeah... Nat's, um, here." Megan stammered. "Day was fine. I even got off a little early. Nat came over too... help... me with...something."

"And how'd that go?" David set his tool bag down on a shelf by the door and made his way into the kitchen proper.

"Varying degrees of success." Came the response. "I... have a surprise for you!"

"Mmm, I'm intrigued." David said. "Good surprise or bad?"

"I guess you'll have to decide for yourself." Megan said. "Just... stay there please. I'll be out in a moment."

"Ok?" David raised an eyebrow. Meg sounded uncertain, which was unusual for her. She tended to be pretty confident. She also sounded calm, however, so he did as she asked.

"Just wait." Megan pressed. "I'll explain it all in a bit."

David shrugged and moved to get himself a glass of water. He was most of the way through it, when he heard movement down the hall. Slightly clumsy, slow movement, which caught his attention. Meg was athletic and fairly graceful. He turned to the hall to see her enter and blinked twice.

His girlfriend was 5'7", with a slim build, moderately sized breasts, and pixieish cut, light brown hair. And currently, she was naked. Well, not quite, though her modesty was completely unprotected. On her face, was a sparkly domino mask, pink with flared points past her eyes, and on her feet, a pair of obnoxious, florescent green platform heels. They pushed her height up past David's 6 feet, and did honestly amazing things to her already attractive legs and hips. It was the footwear, it seem that accounted for her lack of grace traversing the hall as she was using her left arm and the wall to balance herself. Her right arm, however was upraised with her palm and fingers pressed to her forehead above the mask.

"Nice shoes, masked woman." David quipped with a grin. "Orthopedic?"

"Quite the opposite, I assure you." returned Megan. "Plus, they're a little big. I borrowed them from Nat."

"I see." said David. "From her more... 'exotic' days. And where is Miss Vinera?"

"Oh, we'll get to her." said Megan with an eye roll. "She's... Not going anywhere for the moment." Megan took a breath. "So I wanted to surprise you. We've both been so busy lately. Not much in the way of free time with each other. I was starting to miss you..."

"Agreed." David sighed. "And I do love the wardrobe choice. I was surprised

"So was I a little, I did intend to have a little more on, but we'll get to that. So the other day at work, I saw something and thought 'Dave would think that was neat'. So I looked into it. Got the specs, talked to Nat, and we came up with a kinky plan for you and I this weekend."

"Involving stripper gear." grinned David. "I am engaged. Tell me more."

"So I pulled a few strings, got the afternoon off, and acquired a container of NA-425." Megan grinned back slyly.

"I'm not familiar with that code." David said, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't think you would be." said Megan "It's pretty new and a little outside your area of expertise. What it is, is a medical grade nano-adhesive."

David let out a low whistle. "I've read about the research. Stuff like that is cutting edge. I'd love a look at the control code. Wait... Nano-adhesive." He reached forward and grabbed her right wrist, giving it a tug. Her head bobbed slightly but stayed fully connected to her hand. "Well, that makes sense all of a sudden. Was that on purpose?"

"Not... really... Kind of? We were playing with it a bit." His girlfriend's cheeks colored. "The mask and shoes too." Megan said with a smile. "And you'll get your chance at the code. Cia has a copy. She incorporated it, and now can operate the 425. which is where we hit a snag." She wiggled her elbow. "*Your* house..."

"Oh now she's my house?" teased David.

"She was always your house." Megan returned. "Your house talked me into Admin locking the release command. So picture two hot, half dressed girls playing with a nano super-adhesive and all of a sudden they can't remove it," she put her free hand to her cheek, making an 'O' with her mouth, "without the house Admin." She stepped forward and playfully jabbed him in the chest with a finger. "You." She rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress a grin. "We... need an adult."

"I see." David said with a smirk. "We? Oh. Nat is 'not going anywhere at the moment'?

"Yeah, we'll... get to her. After I got the 425, I had Nat bring over some of her old stuff and we started messing with it. My hand got stuck to my head." Megan's face became serious, and her voice dropped. "And the story we're going with is that she got some on her hands helping me with the shoes."

"The story." David's expression changed appropriately.

"You know she's been... struggling since her mom died and she separated from Lauren." Megan kept her tone low. "I could see it today. Bad. But then, I had this little mishap," she wiggled her right arm, "and she seemed a little more like her old self for a moment. Then Cia suggested Admin locking the release so we couldn't unstick anything, and she seemed to latch on to that too. I was hoping she could stay tonight. For the company. I talked her into attaching her hands to the dresser, which was surprisingly easy considering she knew we couldn't get her free until you got home. An excuse to keep her here more than anything." She ran her left hand nervously through her hair.

"Well, I mean of course she can stay." David said. "The guest room is all set and...

"I was thinking... that we wouldn't need... the guest room." said Megan with a furrowed brow.

"Oh?" David lifted his eyes and met her gaze, suddenly catching on. "Oh! You mean... with us?" He received a small nod in reply. "Um, well... ok then. I mean I don't want to presume anything, but..." He exhaled. "So enlighten me then. What is your plan?"

"You know that she and I had kind of a thing in college." Megan said.

'Yes, and I may have let the image cross my mind a few times." Said David. "Sexy roommates and all that."

Megan grinned, taking that as a good sign. "Right. So we let her stay the weekend. Include her in our... escapades. And there will be escapades." She gestured to herself. "I can't actually get much for clothes on with my arm and these shoes. She gets some company and caring attention, and you get your girlfriend and her naked supermodel bestie at your mercy for the weekend. Because, make no mistake, at the moment we are both pretty much at your mercy."

"She's naked in there too?" David raised his eyebrows.

"Mostly." said Megan. "I couldn't get her blouse and bra all the way off, so they're just down around her wrists. And I had to do it one handed."

David looked up at the hopeful face of his girlfriend and sighed. "Rules? Threesomes have politics."

Megan exhaled. "All right. You know she prefers women, so with her, hands and oral only. She's pretty much a sub, you kind of knew that too, but I know from experience, she likes seeing other women dominated too. I might... play up how frustrated and helpless I am." She grinned sheepishly. "And I know she's super hot, but don't forget about me either." She paused. "She's onboard with this. I told her the plan I was going to give you when I was undressing her. I don't know if she bought it, but she kind of jumped at the opportunity. Well, as much as she could while she was glued to the furniture. She trusts us. Cia says everything will release Sunday at dinnertime if it's not already undone, the 425 and whatever else you find in Nat's bag. I think I saw some E-bondage stuff in there. You can keep us tied up or stuck or whatever until then."

"I see." David knew Megan's tastes, and that not being in control would be a little difficult for her, but also a bit of a turn on. And she'd do practically anything for Nat. "So I assume this was improvised. What was the initial plan?"

"Stick some stripper stuff to me, fool around." Megan scowled. "Then let you go off and play with your new software. I wasn't supposed to actually get stuck. But then I let Cia lock the release. And only because Nat thought it would be fun to see me squirm." She leaned on the counter and raised her right foot trying for a moment to pry the slightly oversized shoe from it. "Now I suspect Cia, Nat, and I might literally bond in the next few days." She met his eyes. "Thanks, Dave. I will absolutely make this worth your while."

"It was worth my while just seeing you come out here in those shoes and nothing else." David grinned as his eyes drifted over her body. He moved to her, intending to kiss her on the forehead, but realized it was several inches higher than usual and covered by her hand. He settled for her cheek instead. "And it is fun to watch you squirm, sweetheart. I'll do my best to keep both of you occupied for the weekend. I'll probably let you out of those shoes eventually, for logistics. I'm afraid your hand might remain where it is, at least until tomorrow. Now shall we go check on Nat? Make sure she's where you left her?"

"I assure you she is." Megan replied, looking a little relieved. "Once it was activated, we spent fifteen minutes testing the product. You'll notice I'm still high-fiving myself."

"Impossible to miss really." David offered an arm to his unsteady partner, and assisted her down the length of the hall.

Natalia Vinera was Megan's best friend, had been since their college days, and she had always been a knockout. She was roughly the same height as David, at around six feet, with large, gravity defying breasts and lustrous deep brown hair that fell past her shoulders. She'd worked as a dancer and model through college, of both the regular and exotic variety, and was doing quite well for herself in the fashion industry at the moment. She could easily come off as confident and somewhat aloof when she was working, but those that knew her best, which really was only Megan and to a lesser extent, David, she was quite the opposite. She found it difficult to trust and interact with new people. She was unsure and lonely. And that was the woman that stood in the bedroom, completely naked with her hands behind her back and pressed to the surface of their dresser.

"Nat." Greeted David as he escorted Megan through the door. "Always at the height of fashion." He helped his tottering girlfriend to the foot of the bed before turning to let his eyes drift over Nat's body. "Meg tells me you two are in a bit of a pickle."

"Heh heh..." Nat laughed nervously, glancing at Megan, who nodded. "That's what we get for playing with super-glue, though I, um, feel a bit more... pickled than she is." She squirmed, demonstrating her entrapment and causing her supple body to jiggle. "Guess I should have been more careful with that stuff." Her eyes flicked to Megan.

"So it seems." David replied. "And Meg tells me that since it might be a little work to separate you from our bedroom furniture, we should keep you and take advantage of your unfortunate situation. More than she already has, anyway. How do you feel about that?"

"Yeah she did mention something like that." Nat said, cheeks coloring a little. "I really can't get free, so there's that. I guess if you guys want to have a little fun at my expense, I'm... all right with that."

"Hmm." David said with a ghost of a grin. "Well I get the feeling this isn't the first time you two have discussed something like this, though perhaps the nano-glue was a surprise, so I suspect you have some idea what you're getting into. Just for the record, Nat, this is a game and you are my friend. Something happens that you don't like or makes you uncomfortable, say so and it stops, ok?"

"I..." Nat exhaled and deflated a little. "Ok. Thank you Dave." She straightened and looked him in the eye with a half smile. "I'm pretty tough though."

"I am aware." David reached out with his left hand and cupped Nat's right breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. "So I'm guessing you two haven't eaten, what with all your other problems. Hungry?"

"Ugh, starving!" Megan put in, eyeing he scene in front of her with a smile. "Cooking would have been a chore with only one hand, and these shoes would not have helped. I could have barely fed myself, let alone this one." She gestured to Nat with her upraised elbow.

"Y-yeah, I'm p-pretty hungry too." Nat stammered, her color deepening slightly.

"I figured." said David. "I think there's some stuff out there I could heat up quick, but first we'll have a little fun." He tipped a wink over his shoulder to his girlfriend. "Nat, you get a choice, since you're the 'guest'. I'll either attach Megan to one of your ankles with those handcuffs I see in your bag, and go heat dinner. Or, attach Megan's left wrist to the bed and go down on you myself before I make anything. Your call."

"Oh really." Megan replied with a faux frown. "I'm not too keen on either of those."

"There are several E-restraint devices in Miss Vinera's belongings that I have connected to." Put in Cia. "Shall I place them under Admin lock as well"

"Sure. Thank you Cia.." David said before addressing his girlfriend. "That was the idea." He grinned. Looking to Nat he pressed. "So what do you think? Megan chained on her knees or chained to her bed?"

"I-I... uh..." Nat stammered, distracted by the attention her nipple was still getting. She glanced past David to Megan, who broke her annoyed expression long enough to give a nod and thumbs up. "Well, M-meg always says you're pretty good, and I guess I'm c-curious since you're offering..."

Megan sighed theatrically, reaching to retrieve the aforementioned handcuffs. "At least I get to watch." she grumbled.

* * *

"I'll grant you, David's not bad." said Nat leaning on the dresser. "But it was also a real turn on watching you squirm."

"I bet." returned Megan. She was sat on a trunk at the end of the bed, squirming, with her left wrist draped over and locked to the footboard. The restraints in question were not traditional handcuffs, They had three cables stretching between them instead of a chain and a digital panel where the keyhole should have been. There was also a comfortable gel layer around the inner surface. "After your little performance, I'm horny too, and can't do... much about it." She twisted and pulled at the cuff to no avail. David had made sure she couldn't quite reach what she wanted to. "Cia, unlock these handcuffs!" She finally ordered.

"I'm sorry, Megan. I'm afraid I can't do that." The AI replied in a near monotone.

Megan rolled her eyes. "And now my house is a comedian."

"I thought I was David's house." Cia replied.

"I'd offer to help," added Nat, "But the glue you put on my hands..." She stretched out a long leg to run a toe over Megan's knee. "Best I can do at the moment."

"Not really helping." Megan hissed.

About then, David strolled back into the room wearing his AR glasses. "All right. Chicken's baking. Cia will start the veggies heating in about fifteen minutes. Now I've been looking at the code for your little problem and..."

"Forget that for a minute!" griped Megan, pulling at her restraints. "I know you got me all worked up and then left on purpose."

"Would I do something like that?" David asked innocently. "What here would have even gotten you excited?"

"The naked amazon cumming like a freight train a few minutes ago? The fact I'm naked and handcuffed to my own bed? The bag of kinky stuff in the corner? Fuck me or let me out of these handcuffs so I can do it myself!" Megan locked eyes with David trying to communicate without words as best she could. She was laying it on pretty thick; mostly because her frustration seemed to occupy Nat's attention. She hoped David was following her lead. Unfortunately though, she wasn't entirely faking. She *was horny as hell.

"I thought you'd be hot to learn about how to undo..." David reached out and grabbed Megan's elbow, jostling her head in the process, "this, but I suppose arrangements can be made."

"I'm interested." Said Nat. "We didn't actually try to unstick anything before we got locked out so... I mean you can take care of Meg and all first. It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"Oh don't worry ladies! I can multitask." Davids moved to Megan's right side and joined her in sitting on the trunk. It was a bit of a squeeze but it worked. Once arranged, he started dragging his fingers in circles on her right thigh. "All right Cia. Please display AR view on the bedroom monitor. " A wall mounted screen off to Nat's left lit up and came into focus, showing Nat herself and the surrounding room from David's perspective. "There we go. See that all right, Nat? I know both you and the monitor are kind of stationary."

"I'm... flexible." Nat replied. twisting her body slightly.

"Very good." David grinned. "This is the UI for the 425. You see those two green spots through Nat's hips? Those are the nano-clusters bonding her hands to the dresser. Green means an active bond." He shifted his gaze to Megan. moving his eyes up her body. There were green patches running the length of each foot. and when he finally got to her head, after a few detours, there were two on her face, holding both the mask and her hand in place respectively. Glancing around the room, he laid eyes on a thermos sized device that was lit up white. "And that must be the container it came in. Inactive 425 shows up white."

"O-okay..." Megan grunted. "And how do we... remove it?"

"Interesting question." Said David, seemingly waving his right hand in the air. On the screen, it was obvious he was working virtual controls. After a moment, when the shot found Nat's hips again, the green areas were labeled, Nat right and Nat left to her corresponding hands. "Because, as it turns out, releasing is not the same as removing."

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers