Programmed Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, what do you mean?" Nat raised an eyebrow.

"If we were to release you from the dresser, Nat," David went on, "your hands would come free, however the nano-clusters would still be present and functional. White, until they were activated again."

"So I'd be, uh, unstuck, but still have the stuff on my hands?' Nat said. "I could just... randomly... stick to stuff?"

"Not randomly." answered David. "And only within range of the controlling code. We could probably work out a mobile remote, but at the moment, just within Cia's range." He rolled his eyes upward, calculating. "Which, I guess does span a couple of blocks..."

"S-so how do we get it off?" asked Megan, trembling a little. "How long does it last?"

"There is a 'scrub' command in with the release bundle that makes it inert so it just flakes off." David said. "Left to it's own devices though, it would last... I don't know, we'll say indefinitely."

"Ungh..." Megan opened her mouth to say something, but a groan beat her words. "You're... hah... just fucking teasing me, Dave." She eventually breathed. "Will you d-do something before... Nnnggrgh!" Megan half whined, half moaned as David's fingers finally slipped up between her thighs.

"Oh, was that what you were looking for?" said David.

Nat, who'd been watching the monitor, cocked her head and turned to the pair. "Dave, the green spot on her hand changed colors there when she jumped. Got a little lighter. What was that?"

"Uhhh..." David waved his right hand in the air while his left kept Megan squirming. "Oh, a stress indicator. She pulled on her hand there. It will show yellow, orange. and red for varying degrees of stress, though you'd have to be practically super-human even to get to orange."

"Really?" Nat turned back to the screen and began pulling on her right hand. The muscles stood out in her arm but otherwise very little outwardly happened; she didn't budge. On the monitor, however, the green blob shifted hues to a darkening yellow.

"Amazon indeed." Commented David.

"N-not... hah... bad..." panted Megan, barely paying attention.

"Just... wait..." Nat strained a moment longer, before switching arms. She leaned to her side, trying to pull her hand loose. She did not succeed, and the onscreen yellow didn't get any darker. Finally she planted her feet and stood, pulling with both arms at once. The dresser however, was low for her full height, so when she was upright, her shoulders were pulled down and back with her chest thrust forward. When she reached the limit of her mobility, she stopped short, and her breasts bounced rather enticingly. She briefly looked down at them as they wobbled to a stop, before seeing the bemused, wide-eyed expression on David's face. "Oh." A sly grin crept across her face. "That's right. You weren't here when we were trying to get free. I really gave it my all for a while. And I... couldn't... get... un...stuck..." Her voice took on a whiney singsong quality. "And your mean girlfriend stole aallll my clothes, and I couldn't stop her."

"Hah hah had it... c-coming..." panted Megan.

"Maybe I did." purred Nat. "I was... corrupting your innocent Megan with my sexy toys." She began to twist her shoulders, causing her breasts to swing gently back and forth. "Look at her now, panting like she's in heat."

"Mmnngh." groaned Megan.

"Or maybe I'm exactly where I want to be."Nat stood and arched her back. "Trapped and helpless. So I can't stop you from taking advantage of my poor body."

"You are..." David paused and swallowed. "Really good at... that. However," he added with a half grin, "I'm going to have to finish what... Who i'm doing before your 'poor body' gets any more attention."

"Oh, don't stop on my account." Nat's voice was husky. "I might be enjoying this show as much as she is."

"Oh, n-no you're n-not..." hissed Megan with a touch of a smile.

"I might be." Added David, shifting in his seat.

"Am I... distracting you Dave?" Nat cooed. "I think there's a gag in my things. You could... put it in my mouth. Silence me. I'd be nude, bound, silenced... I'd just be a pretty decoration."

David's eyes dipped a bit. "I don't think it's your mouth that's the problem. But, uh, maybe after..."

Megan interrupted the thought with a series of rapid moans. Her back arched against the bed as her body tensed. "Guh!" She finally squealed as her muscles relaxed.

"Ah, saved by the bell." David said with a weak chuckle. "I suppose I should wash my hands before finishing dinner."

"Yes, please." Mumbled Megan.

"Cia, unlock Megan's handcuffs." David ordered, before giving his limp partner a kiss on the lips. "I'll go clean up and check on the food." He stood, making sure Megan wouldn't tip in the process.

"Do I get a kiss too, Dave?" Nat teased, cocking her hip.

""Uh..." David glanced at his inert partner. "Well you... kind of got one before but... since you asked." He stepped forward, dragging his clean hand up her neck to cup her jaw and gave her a peck on the lips. "Of course."

Nat's eyes widened for a moment in surprise, but she recovered with a smile. "G-go wash up. I'll keep an eye on 'sex kitten' for you." She leaned forward, letting her trapped hands support her and added quietly, "But if she needs more than an eye. you're out of luck."

As David exited the room, Megan slowly exhaled and opened her eyes. "Sex kitten, huh?" She said with a smirk. She slipped her wrist from the loose restraint and disconnected it from the bed. "You were the one waving your..." she gestured at Nat with the handcuffs, "everything at him. That was hot, by the way."

"And if I had *your attention," Nat grinned, "David probably rushed out to 'relieve' himself."

"You'd think so, but..." Megan gestured to the screen still showing the glasses view of hands being washed in the bathroom sink. "Man's got willpower. Though I will have to take care of that later, I'm sure." She stepped unsteadily forward, pressing the front of her body to Nat's, and brushing the handcuffs along her side. "Guess you get front row seats."

"I'm not... opposed to... helping." Nat said slowly. "I mean I don't want to... overstep or... anything, but he wouldn't be my first... guy. It's just been a while."

Megan leaned back, looking her friend in the eye, and depositing the cuffs on the dresser. "I guess we'll see. This is all for fun. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Of course," She gripped on of Nat's wrists with her her own free hand and wiggled, "Until we get you out of this, that question may be moot."

Nat grinned and slid down her friend's body, dropping awkwardly to her knees. Her arms were levered up at an odd angle, with her knees forced apart, her lower legs twisted behind her. "I'm sure I'll think of something." she whispered, kissing Megan's bare hip. "Flexible, remember."

"Oh, god..." Megan whimpered. "A little more time to recover. please..."

David wasn't gone terribly long. "Dinner's about ready." He announced upon re-entry. He found Megan struggling to help Nat up off her knees. Success appeared elusive with only one free hand in the room. "Everything all right?"

"Yeah, she was just demonstrating that she could get to blowjob height, and can't get back up." Nat said. "Does that make her double stuck?"

"You know, Dave," Nat grinned. "As long as I'm down here..."

David's cheeks colored. "Um, tempting. Very tempting. But food first. all right?" He glanced to Megan who's expression suggested she was enjoying his discomfort. He bent down and wrapped an arm around Nat's waist, lifting her enough for her to untwist her legs and get them back underneath her. "Besides, business first. You, of course, remember when Nat got to decide what happened to Megan? Well now Megan gets a choice and it will affect Nat."

"Uh oh." said Nat.

"Paybacks are a bitch." said Megan with more than a little relish. "What do I get to do to her."

"It was my thought. that we'd free poor Nat at the same time we let Meg out of her elevator shoes." Replied David. "So the choice Meg gets to make is whether to be let out if her shoes now? Or keep Nat trapped and suffer until bedtime?"

'I know what I'd pick..." Grinned Nat.

Meg's brow furrowed. "I'm all for keeping our new 'decoration', but how's she going to eat if we don't let her go?"

"We have that dinner cart." David said. "I could roll that in here and we'd have to feed our poor baby bird. That would be easier for you too, since you'd still be walking like a stork. The flip side to that, is you guys locked yourselves out of the release commands, but none of the others. If I free you, you'd both be wandering around with remote control nano-glue on your hands and feet respectively. And the means to activate it."

"Ah." Megan looked down at her feet. "I... hadn't thought of that."

"Still know what I'd pick." grinned Nat, tugging on her arms.

Megan thought for a moment, before stepping and giving Nat a lingering kiss. "I can't put a top on til, my arm is unstuck," She whispered. "so no clothes for you either. Ok?"

"She said to the former stripper." replied Nat. "Deal."

"All right Dave." Meg said, stepping back. "Let us go."

"Cia," said David without preamble, "release Nat right and left, and Meg, left foot and right foot."

Megan sat down on her trunk and began prying at her left shoe. Later, she likened the experience to peeling protective plastic off new electronics. There was a little resistance, but it was ever so satisfying. Once her feet were free she bounced up and flexed her toes. "Oh, that's better!"

Nat also pulled her hands free with little difficulty before shrugging the remains of her clothing off her wrists.. "What?" she said sarcastically, flexing her arms and shoulders back and forth. "You mean there are other rooms besides this one?"

"There's a whole house." agreed Meg. "And beyond that, the...gasp... outside world!"

"I'm not dressed for that." Laughed Nat. "Besides, I'm not going outside with... hey, do I still have that science stuff on my hands?" She held her hands out, palm up. To the naked eye, they appeared clean and normal. "It doesn't look like it."

David aimed his glasses and pointed to the screen. "Yes you do." He said. "Impressive that there's no outward sign. Good coverage too. You must have given Meg a foot massage to get that much on you." Indeed, the screen showed her hands were fully covered, palms and fingers.

"Heh heh..." Nat chuckled nervously. "Actually, I, um, let her do that to me. We were playing around... and got a little carried away..."

David glanced to Megan. "I might have suspected." He said. "One thing you are not, is clumsy, Nat. But Meg, though not often, is occasionally impulsive. 'Let's strip and play with super glue' is a perfect example. Your story makes more sense. I can't complain either way. Two hot naked chicks and all!" He gesture to the door. "Now the food should be ready shortly. Do try to get through dinner without permanently attaching yourselves to anything."

"No promises." said Megan. She slipped between them headed for the door. She paused long enough to peck David's cheek and tweak one of Nat's nipples with her free hand. "I'm still permanently attached... to myself, so it's going to be tempting." She spun around and continued on backward for a few steps, her grace restored now that she was free of her shoes. "And did you see her trying to get loose before? Mmm, that was hot." She spun again and exited to the hall, adding a little swing to her hips as she did.

"She's right." Said David, gesturing to the door, indicating Nat should precede him. "That was amazing."

Nat blushed as she headed for the door. "You just want me to go first so you can stare at my ass too." She said with a grin.

"So?" Smirked David.

* * *

Dinner was uneventful. To be honest, neither David or Megan were any great shakes in the kitchen, but Cia's assistance compensated for any short comings, so the food was not only edible, but quite good, though comment was made on the unusual conditions.

"I don't think I've ever eaten dinner naked before." Said Megan. "I might have eaten one-handed that time I broke my wrist in grade school...."

"I've had naked dinners before." Nat said. "And, if you guys would have left me stuck in the bedroom, that wouldn't have been the first time I was fed because my hands were... occupied." She paused, contemplating her now empty plate. "Also naked."

"You are a kinky one." Said Megan. "I knew I called the right person for ideas."

"Says you." returned Nat with a giggle. "I'm not the one who saw science glue and immediately thought 'sex toy'."

"It... wasn't my... first thought." Megan protested.

David stood and began collecting the dishes. "I'll handle clean up since Nat's a guest and Megan glued her hand to her head." He piled the plates by the dishwasher. "Then I should take a shower before settling in."

"The shower might be big enough for three." Megan mused. "But I cleaned up when I got home, so I don't need one."

"And I guess I took one this morning." Nat said, looking playfully disappointed. "Looks like you'll be by yourself."

"That does seem more efficient." said David as he collected the remainder of the dishes. "You two might not actually help me get cleaner. Have to save that for tomorrow. I'm sure we'll find a way to get dirty by then."

"Speaking of which," Megan got up and stepped away from the table, "Nat, come over here."


Nat complied, rising and moving to her friend. "Yes?" she asked although she had a hint what was coming.

"Well dinner is over." Megan said with a wolfish grin, gently taking Nat's wrist. "So I can attach you to things again. Now let's see..."

"What?! No!" Nat giggled. "I'm not letting you do that again!" But despite her protests, she did not offer any resistance to Megan's manipulations of her arms.

"It will be more convenient if you're mobile..." Mused Megan. "Oh, I know. Don't worry, dear. I'm just going to 'occupy' your hands." Working with only her free hand, Megan folded Nat's arms behind her, with each hand gripping the opposite elbow. "That will do. Cia, activate, um, Nat right and left?"

Nat froze for a moment, before attempting anything. "Uh, yup. That worked." She said, wiggling her now trapped arms back and forth. "Dave, Megan stuck my hands again." Nat whined. "Can you let me go?"

"Sure I can..." said David from the dishwasher. "But will I? And when? Those are the questions. Did you have a timetable in mind?"

"Um, now?" Nat said sweetly.

"Perhaps after the dishes." Said David, with a grin. "And maybe after my shower. Well... definitely by dinner on Sunday."

Nat stuck out her tongue at David's back. "You're no help at all."

"I made dinner?" said David.

"Ok. You did." She looked over at Megan, chuckling at the exchange. "Cia," she said, "activate Meg right foot and left foot." She paused. "Can I do that?"

"Technically, you are not a resident..." Replied Cia.

"Then why am I stuck to the floor!?" Megan had heard the words starting and managed to lift her left foot in time, but her right seemed solidly bonded to the kitchen tile. She stood on that foot, while her left hung in the air. She used her free hand and a chair for balance.

"Technically, you are not a resident, "Cia went on, 'however, several times this evening, David has referred to you as 'Guest'. So I have given you temporary guest access. You have temporary access to non-essential house systems. Will Sunday evening be an appropriate termination point, David?"

"Um, yes Cia. That will be fine." Said David, not oblivious to the daggers being stared at the back of his head.

"You made that decision from a single word he said?" Megan pressed.

"Well," said Cia sweetly, " I *am his house."

Megan clenched her teeth until she looked at Nat. Her friend was shaking with ill- concealed laughter. She let out a breath. "David." she sighed. "I've offended the house. Again."

"Again!?" Nat practically cackled

"You know she loves you." replied David, wisely concealing his own laughter more effectively.

Megan huffed out a breath. "Cia, if I put my left foot down, will it stick to the floor?"

"The NA-425 applied to that area is activated." said Cia. "It will bond to the next surface is contacts."

"Right." Megan sighed. "Well, I guess I'm already stuck here..."

"Hold it." said Nat, still chuckling. "Put your foot down there." She gestured with her own foot to a spot on the floor. It was not an unreasonable distance from Megan's trapped leg, but it would leave her friend's legs slightly spread.

"Why?" Megan asked suspiciously.

Nat, who had backed up to a safe distance, lowered herself to her knees. "So I have room to make it up to you, of course."

"Oh." Megan swallowed. "But, I'll be... stuck like that..."

"You're already stuck." Nat said. "Put that foot in the right place and you'll be stuck with my tongue between you're legs."

"Ah..." Megan glanced at David, catching his eye in the window reflection. He smirked and winked at her. "O-ok, Fine." She slowly lowered her leg to place her foot in roughly the indicated spot. A brief tug confirmed both feet were inseparable from the floor. They were placed maybe two feet apart, not an unsustainable distance. "Dave, I... might be in a little trouble..." She whimpered. "I'm stuck to the floor."

"I did warn you." He glanced back over his shoulder, seeing Nat start to awkwardly shuffle on her knees toward his girlfriend. "Looks like Nat will entertain you though."

"Oh, absolutely David." purred Nat. "I'll keep an eye on her. And lips on her. And tongue on her."

"You're a team player, Nat." Said David.

Nat finally arrived at her immobile quarry, nudging the chair Megan was using for balance out of her way with her shoulder. "Just lean on me if you need to." Nuzzling Megan's thighs. "And by the time I'm done with you, you will need to."

"Nnngh..." Megan moaned, dropping her free hand onto Nat's shoulder. "When I get out of this..."

"Oooh..." cooed Nat. "You're going to make me wait til Sunday?"

"I'm n-not gonna be here t-til Sunday," protested Megan. "Dave, tell her I'm not... Oh Fuck..!" Megan's body tensed as Nat reached the top of her legs.

"I can probably make sure you get to bed tonight." David said with a half grin. "What's it worth to you?"

"I'd beg but... I dooon't... hah, think i can g-get to my knees like this." Megan panted. "You might juh-just have to take me here in the kitchen."

"Has hut hm hoon." Nat mumbled, her tongue otherwise occupied, with the vocalizations wringing another moan from Megan.

"Mmmngh..." Megan grunted. "I'm not sure how l-long... I can... take this." David, help m-me!"

David, who had finished with the dishwasher and started the cycle, looked to his girlfriend. Then he took a chair and slid it around behind her. "There you go. For when you get jelly legs." He stripped off his shirt. "I'm not going to be too much help anyway since all the blood has long since drained out of my brain for one reason or another. Now since you two and occupied, I'll go take a quick shower. You got this, Nat?"

"Mmm hmm." Nat mumbled., sending shivers through Megan. "Hm ot mmms mmhr mumhoo."

"Um, good?" David said. "Carry on." Then he slipped down the hall and out of sight.

Megan watched him go, and turned back to Nat. "I remember... this game." She said. "You're not going... keep your face... locked to my... pussy until I... come. And I can't get away."

"Hmm?" Nat's eyes twinkled.

"Yeah, well...." Megan sighed, "I'm going to... make you work for it. I'm thinking... unsexy thoughts."

"Mmnnum mapen." Nat mumbled, provoking a gasp from her prisoner.

"You know... if you want to... stay down there, we do have the 425. We could... attach your tongue... to my... damn it, that's a sexy thought..."