Programmed Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm hmmm. " Nat chuckled.

Megan did not hold out for long, over sensitized as she was. Soon she plopped down into the chair she was suddenly grateful David had placed, as her legs really did feel like jelly. "If we keep this up." she gasped, "I'm not going to be able to walk straight on Monday."

"Mmm, thanks." Said Nat leaned back, licking her lips. "Now I have a goal to shoot for."

Megan rolled her eyes but smirked. "Two can play at that game, you know."

"Is that a promise or a threat?" Nat grinned back. She rocked back on her haunches and rose to her feet, looking impossibly graceful considering her arms were locked in place. "Thanks for this Meg. I'm having a good time."

"All things considered, so am I." Replied Megan. "And considering we're kind of locked out of our clothes, I bet Dave's not complaining either."

"Speaking of Dave, it sound like he's still in the shower." Said Nat. "We should go thank him for dinner and, you know, things." She took a carefully calculated step back.

"You glued me to the floor!" griped Megan, taking a playful swat at the now out of range Nat. "I'm not going anywhere!"

"Hmm, that is a problem. I guess I could go..." Nat said thoughtfully. "I mean he is in the shower, so I could rinse off my face too. It's a little sticky for some reason." She started making an arc around Megan, headed toward the hall.

"What? Wait, you can't leave me here like this!" Megan tried scrambling to her feet, her trapped and shaky legs not cooperating.

"I can't not leave you like this." giggled Nat. "Only Dave can unstick you, remember? Maybe I'll remind him in the shower. And besides, you left me stuck in your bedroom for a while" She turned and padded down the hall. "Hey, do you think he'd unstick my arms for a blowjob?"

"Hey!" Megan called as she watched Nat's naked rear end vanish into the hall. "HEY!" Her position was difficult to say the least. Trapped naked in her own kitchen, with he dominant hand awkwardly fused to her head. And she'd nearly forgotten about the spangly pink mask she couldn't take off. But Nat seemed more or less her old self for now. She knew this was a temporary solution at best, and she was likely going to be a prisoner in her own home for the rest of the weekend, but the grin her friend wore on the way to molest her boyfriend in the shower? Totally worth it.