All Comments on 'Progressive Femdom Toilet Training'

by hubby_cuck_toilet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Love it! I wish my wife would do this for me, although I would love her her to skip some steps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Golden Showers

I have enjoyed Golden Showers for many years, receiving from my Wife and from professional Mistresses. One of my best experiences occurred when having lunch with a Mistress and her two vanilla friends in advance of a CFNM session. The Mistress ordered a bottle of white wine for the table and after pouring out glasses for herself and her two friends took my wine glass under her coat to the 'Ladies' and returned with a full glass of golden nectar for me to drink with the meal. Remarkably, the colour matched the colour of the ladies' wine almost exactly.

Hardsports/scat, however, is not for me and I consider it to be a huge turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My training

My training started by cleaning her asshole after she went. 1st she would wipe once. Then after about a month she would not wipe. Just let me lick it clean. Then she would put a big log on a plate and make me smell it and lick it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Training for me was pretty easy. My wife was always the dominant. We every sexual act possible. I stated drinking her piss very early on. 50 years later I'm still drinking her piss everyday. Now I'm retired so she leaves me her morning piss before work. I love it because it's dark yellow and very acidic. We would have a scene every week usually on Friday. She would write before the scene what she planned on doing to me that night. Also in the beginning of our relationship I started licking her Kotex period pads which later changed to Tampons. No matter how bloody I sucked them dry. Sometimes if she didn't have enough piss for she made me drink my own piss. I never had an orgasm until the end of the scene. We got into light scat early when she was fist fucking me some small pieces of shit came out and she put them in my mouth. A while after that she would let clean her asshole after shitting. Then we decided to try and scat into our scene. She would hold it all day if possible. I would also try to hold it all day if we needed it for the scene. You have to understand how scene stated. I am a perfectly straight heterosexual guy. What would happen which I still do not understand is that we would put on some porn and start drinking. She would put some Vasoline on my cock and tell what she was going to do. All a sudden a switch in my brain something like a hypnotic state overwhelmed me and I was no in slave state. Back to the scene. After all all our planned activties in the scene she would take a shit on a paper plate. While she was rubbing my cock she told to start smelling it. The funny thing about shit is that it smells worse than it tastes. If she had enough shit that night I would be able to release mine. or else she would make use my shit for the scene. When you're super horny everything is different. Piss and shit smell and taste better. I start licking her shit again while she's rubbing my cock. It's o hot it's ready to explode, but she won't allow me to cum. I start licking harder until my mouth and tongue is all brown. Them she starts making me nip off little pieces and then larger ones. I cannot swallow those gigantic chunks like they do in porn. Usually now at the end with shit still in my mouth she makes my lay down with my legs up and makes me cum in my mouth with the shit still in it. Scenes usually take about 2 hrs and I can there has not been anything in my more exciting than this. It just doesn't compare to straight sex. If straight sex is a 1 this experience is a 10. If you guys have someone you really trust who is an alpha female I strongly recommend getting into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife initially was reluctant to that idea of golden showers but her inherent dominant nature was useful to convince her and allow me to lick her clean after pissing . now a few times i drank her direct from the nectar hole and it was too mesmerizing. scat is far from reality for me which i wont do any sooner. but wife's golden nectar is like my medicine it tastes too wonderful and satisfy myself even better than orgasm. It is like i let her to enter into me and mix in all cells.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

more interested in forced training in bondage for this

MissouriwimpboMissouriwimpbo9 months ago

If I had a teacher like her I would of been a better student

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Bitch, you had better hope he doesn't have his gun with him, when you try pissing in his mouth....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous